It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seek ye first, the Kingdom of Heaven

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
I would say it has very much to do with the heart.

Heaven is in the heart of each saint. Seek a relationship with your heart, listen to it, as it hears from God Himself and speaks His words to you.

Heaven is your dream. You have no idea what you will/can create in the higher dimensions, anything you wish. Hell is this on earth, we have only a 20% control over our ultimate contentment. Most of this could be solved by having an income that provides. The setup is to be poor and have an unrealistic belief in a God System that will by faith alone carry you through (BECAUSE THE SYSTEM SHOULD BE FAIR) THIS LIFE; its ridiculous hardships and play the part of the victim (grins and all) and be alright with it .
No. something is terribly wrong. Earth is hell an unfair Proving Ground; to what purpose, shame blame and destroy or bolster the human spirit. Unfortunately there is no one to ask regarding such questions.
edit on 7-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

If we are part of creation and we are God, then God is both the creation and the creator, meaning he is not separate from creation.

I got from your post that God is separate. Sorry if I misunderstood you.
edit on 7-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

From my point of view, God is Everything.

Existence is eternal and all made of energy. Everything that exists whether physical (reality) or abstract (mental/spirit) is all different forms of existence and "non-existence" does not exist.

Everything is a part of The Existence. It is an illusion that "death" exists. In reality, there is only change. Stone is used to form a building and later the building is broken down back to stone to be transformed into something else. The universe is expanded light (energy) and all physical things are just a more solid form of energy.

There are some arrogant beings that understand this and so, they called themselves "God" and use that as an excuse to control others or demand worship.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Exactly, I agree.

We are the conscious part of God experiencing itself. That includes all life, not just humans.

Consciousness is pure energy, and energy can neither be created nor destroyed, meaning life has always been and always will be.

This is only one cycle in an endless cycle of birth/death/rebirth. Death is only an illusion, because death implies non-existence and non-existence doesn't exist by definition.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
I have, the flamethrowers I put out with marshmallows on very long sticks burn them alive and are delicious candy coated.

Good to know – Stay-Puff would be proud…lol

The thing unsaid is the fact we are all Sons and Daughters of God. He was a teacher, a Rabbi that was simply trying to tell us this; yes a nine dimensional being but we have that potencial to be him as well. The entire point of his ministry was not to make a laddered structure of hierarchy resulting in power grabs. We are all part and parcel of God divided from itself to experience itself.

Absolutely, Jesus was teaching that we are all Sons and Daughters of God. Many things which apply to Jesus, also apply to us. But I believe there is a hierarchy; no wait, hierarchy, isn’t really the right word. It’s more a case of there being an order to created beings. My personal view is that Jesus is the first created being and Co-creator with the Father from the very beginning. Which is why I believe Jesus says to the Pharisees, in John 10, that He was “set apart” etc…

Here are just a few Gnostic texts, which show that Jesus is “The Son of God.”

From “Eugnostos the Blessed”

Afterward another principle came from Immortal Man, who is called 'Self-perfected Begetter.' When he received the consent of his consort, Great Sophia, he revealed that first-begotten androgyne, who is called, 'First-begotten Son of God'. His female aspect is 'First-begotten Sophia, Mother of the Universe,' whom some call 'Love'. Now, First-begotten, since he has his authority from his father, created angels, myriads without number, for retinue. The whole multitude of those angels are called 'Assembly of the Holy Ones, the Shadowless Lights.' Now when these greet each other, their embraces become like angels like themselves.
First Begetter Father is called 'Adam of the Light.' And the kingdom of Son of Man is full of ineffable joy and unchanging jubilation, ever rejoicing in ineffable joy over their imperishable glory, which has never been heard nor has it been revealed to all the aeons that came to be and their worlds.

From “Melchizedek”

O glorious one, Jesus Christ! O chief commanders of the luminaries, you powers Armozel, Oroiael, Daveithe, Eleleth, and you man-of-light, immortal aeon Pigera-Adamas, and you good god of the beneficent worlds, Mirocheirothetou, through Jesus Christ, the Son of God!

From “On the Anointing”

[....] according to [....] the type of [...] see him. It is fitting for you at this time to send thy Son Jesus Christ and anoint us so we might be able to trample upon the snakes and the heads of the scorpions and all the power of the Devil since he is a shepherd of the seed. Through him we have known thee. And we glorify thee : Glory be to thee, the Father in the Son, the Father in the Son, the Father in the Holy Church and in the holy angels! From now he abides forever in the perpetuity of the Aeons, forever until the untraceable Aeons of the Aeons. Amen.

From “On The Baptism B”

Indeed I entered by way of example the remnant for which the Christ rescued us in the fellowship of his Spirit. And he brought us forth who are in him, and from now on the souls will become perfect spirits. Now the things granted us by the first baptism

From “The Gospel of Thomas”

(44) Jesus said, "Whoever blasphemes against the father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven."

From “The Gospel of Truth”

And the Spirit ran after him, hastening from waking him up. Having extended his hand to him who lay upon the ground, he set him up on his feet, for he had not yet risen. He gave them the means of knowing the knowledge of the Father and the revelation of his Son. For when they had seen him and had heard him, he granted them to taste him, and to smell him, and to touch the beloved Son.

From the “The Tripartite Tractate”

Just as the Father exists in the proper sense, the one before whom there was no one else, and the one apart from whom there is no other unbegotten one, so too the Son exists in the proper sense, the one before whom there was no other, and after whom no other son exists. Therefore, he is a firstborn and an only Son, "firstborn" because no one exists before him and "only Son" because no one is after him.

Contiuned...

edit on 7-6-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Continued…

From the “Gospel of Philip”

There is the Son of Man and there is the son of the Son of Man. The Lord is the Son of Man, and the son of the Son of Man is he who creates through the Son of Man. The Son of Man received from God the capacity to create.

And this lastly, also from the “Gospel of Philiip” (which is quite fitting for this thread)

The chrism is superior to baptism, for it is from the word "Chrism" that we have been called "Christians," certainly not because of the word "baptism". And it is because of the chrism that "the Christ" has his name. For the Father anointed the Son, and the Son anointed the apostles, and the apostles anointed us. He who has been anointed possesses everything. He possesses the resurrection, the light, the cross, the Holy Spirit. The Father gave him this in the bridal chamber; he merely accepted (the gift). The Father was in the Son and the Son in the Father. This is the Kingdom of Heaven.

And you can find the same truth, within the following Gnostic!!! texts…“The infancy Gospel of Jesus Christ”, “The Gospel of Mary”, “The Gospel of the Egyptians”, “The Hypostasis of the Archons”, “The Interpretation of knowledge”, “The Letter to Philip”, “The odes of Solomon”, “The Pistis Sophia”, “The Prayer of the Apostle Paul”, (That’s a tricky one lol) “The second treatise of the Great Seth”, “The sentences of Sextus”, “The Sophia of Jesus Christ”, The “Teachings of Silvanus”, “The Testimony of Truth”, The Treatise on the Ressurection”, and the “Trimorphic Protennoia”. And there are probably many many more.

They may have but they had other more interesting ways. There was the invention of the Quabala, numbers they had help and not of this dimension, they used magic to light there homes, these would be quartz crystals that held power; they were living in obscurity forced isolation because they had higher knowledge the Saducee and Pharacee did not, their God was Not the Hebrew Yahweh.

Hmmm…So who was their God…?

There were no trees in those lands other than the Olive or Asp, Lebonon cedar? Those "Ts" were imported and used again and again. I think the RC was afraid of the Gnostic Texts and did everything they could to hide/quell them (oops they show up in 1948 in clay jars hidden in Qumran) The Templars as decendents of the Essenes were murdered in France fled to Scotland and became "freemasons' . Paul was paid well for his new or baffling interpretation of the times of Jesus, Jesus was never known as the 'greek word Christ' meaning "messiah" until Paul and his handiwork misguided and to my mind torpedoed the message. But, hey its here and strong as ever.

“Paul was paid well”

How do you know this…? Do you have any sources for this…?

So he was paid well by Rome, and then they decided to have him executed for prophesying to be a Christian, of either the Gnostic, or the Standard Christianity variety. And then they took up his writings… to the letter….hmmm…

Forget tic-tac-toe…have you ever tried connect 4 lol

- JC

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by pthena

They voyaged from his age 19 until he was 30 (the disapearance of Jesus explained) to very far regions including what is now known as Great Britian, the orient. Why was Joseph so interested in this child, and paid for his education in Egypt, (Alexandria) where he learned his Greek? I havent bothered to ask.

pthena
So his experience of the World and different people was not limited to Palestinian Aramaic as the propagandists have decided is official version. And I think he may have been familiar with the teachings of Philo if not the man himself. These are just opinions of mine. So what problem did he have with the Romans? He must have seen them just about everywhere he went?

His experience was broad, he witnessed commerce that was not driven driven by Herod merely unloading ships on his docks. He was exposed to mechanisms that drive markets, (not just lambs, livestock and leather goods). MINING of the MINERAL of EARTH. The smelting of the extraction of ORE from raw product. Why do you not understand the Freemasons (keepers of the truth) are bound to this soul?. Jesus studied at Alexandria until the age of 9 (Im sure he had knowledge of Philo; Alexandrian Jewish philosopher (at 20 bc. probably studied under him).. Pythagorous, Plato.. paid for by Joseph of Aramatheia, his parents fled to Nazareth why? Because much notice was taken of this young person, his intelligence, wisdom beyond his age. Everyone of that era was still looking for the annointed one, the savior of the Hebraic race. Bulls eye. Taxes were not the reason for returning to Jeruselem, the point was to HIDE him. The problems with the Romans were that they were occupiers, therefore landlord taskmasters. They got away with it (with Herod not the least) bring in new technology build roads bridges water aquaducts in return for protection and of course a heavy levy of taxes--extortion (this was the first Italian Mafia) it exists in their blood lines no different then than today.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

3NL1GHT3N3D1
If we are part of creation and we are God, then God is both the creation and the creator, meaning he is not separate from creation. I got from your post that God is separate. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

God is not separate, or at least not the one in charge now (the other one was separate as in corrupt). We are part of the experiment; think of it as you had a trillion children; contiguous of all life forms existing on Earth and let them define you as a whole being. If you disbelieve this probable/possible you fail the task, what that failure results in is anyones guess; because if you are a part of god there is some self-determinism involved. The freedom we have been allowed YET NOT TO UNDERSTAND is contradictory, enlightening and at the same time scary. Why do those impowered by MONEY legacy want to hamper our ability to define our personal destiny, and become the brilliant beings we are? They are more afraid than I am.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yes I did in April of last year, I had some questions and as I am able to make the phone calls and get the right connections (not through the NSA or Verizon) spoke to him. I write these down and if your interested Il post the conversation word for word. This is the point of ATS?, expose the NSA (they cant hear mind to mind transmissions). Im serious, Jesus is a reluctant hero. You should hear what Lucifer has to say about all of this.

I agree with Akragon.

You should make a thread on these….”word for word conversations”

I’d be interested in hearing them myself…

- JC

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

I have, the flamethrowers I put out with marshmallows on very long sticks burn them alive and are delicious candy coated.

Good to know – Stay-Puff would be proud…lol

The thing unsaid is the fact we are all Sons and Daughters of God. He was a teacher, a Rabbi that was simply trying to tell us this; yes a nine dimensional being but we have that potencial to be him as well. The entire point of his ministry was not to make a laddered structure of hierarchy resulting in power grabs. We are all part and parcel of God divided from itself to experience itself.

Absolutely, Jesus was teaching that we are all Sons and Daughters of God. Many things which apply to Jesus, also apply to us. But I believe there is a hierarchy; no wait, hierarchy, isn’t really the right word. It’s more a case of there being an order to created beings. My personal view is that Jesus is the first created being and Co-creator with the Father from the very beginning. Which is why I believe Jesus says to the Pharisees, in John 10, that He was “set apart” etc…

Here are just a few Gnostic texts, which show that Jesus is “The Son of God.”

From “Eugnostos the Blessed”

Afterward another principle came from Immortal Man, who is called 'Self-perfected Begetter.' When he received the consent of his consort, Great Sophia, he revealed that first-begotten androgyne, who is called, 'First-begotten Son of God'. His female aspect is 'First-begotten Sophia, Mother of the Universe,' whom some call 'Love'. Now, First-begotten, since he has his authority from his father, created angels, myriads without number, for retinue. The whole multitude of those angels are called 'Assembly of the Holy Ones, the Shadowless Lights.' Now when these greet each other, their embraces become like angels like themselves.
First Begetter Father is called 'Adam of the Light.' And the kingdom of Son of Man is full of ineffable joy and unchanging jubilation, ever rejoicing in ineffable joy over their imperishable glory, which has never been heard nor has it been revealed to all the aeons that came to be and their worlds.

From “Melchizedek”

O glorious one, Jesus Christ! O chief commanders of the luminaries, you powers Armozel, Oroiael, Daveithe, Eleleth, and you man-of-light, immortal aeon Pigera-Adamas, and you good god of the beneficent worlds, Mirocheirothetou, through Jesus Christ, the Son of God!

From “On the Anointing”

[....] according to [....] the type of [...] see him. It is fitting for you at this time to send thy Son Jesus Christ and anoint us so we might be able to trample upon the snakes and the heads of the scorpions and all the power of the Devil since he is a shepherd of the seed. Through him we have known thee. And we glorify thee : Glory be to thee, the Father in the Son, the Father in the Son, the Father in the Holy Church and in the holy angels! From now he abides forever in the perpetuity of the Aeons, forever until the untraceable Aeons of the Aeons. Amen.

From “On The Baptism B”

Indeed I entered by way of example the remnant for which the Christ rescued us in the fellowship of his Spirit. And he brought us forth who are in him, and from now on the souls will become perfect spirits. Now the things granted us by the first baptism

From “The Gospel of Thomas”

(44) Jesus said, "Whoever blasphemes against the father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven."

From “The Gospel of Truth”

And the Spirit ran after him, hastening from waking him up. Having extended his hand to him who lay upon the ground, he set him up on his feet, for he had not yet risen. He gave them the means of knowing the knowledge of the Father and the revelation of his Son. For when they had seen him and had heard him, he granted them to taste him, and to smell him, and to touch the beloved Son.

From the “The Tripartite Tractate”

Just as the Father exists in the proper sense, the one before whom there was no one else, and the one apart from whom there is no other unbegotten one, so too the Son exists in the proper sense, the one before whom there was no other, and after whom no other son exists. Therefore, he is a firstborn and an only Son, "firstborn" because no one exists before him and "only Son" because no one is after him.

Continued

What can I say, If there is any scripture I embrace its the Gnostic, it resonates for me as true.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yes I did in April of last year, I had some questions and as I am able to make the phone calls and get the right connections (not through the NSA or Verizon) spoke to him. I write these down and if your interested Il post the conversation word for word. This is the point of ATS?, expose the NSA (they cant hear mind to mind transmissions). Im serious, Jesus is a reluctant hero. You should hear what Lucifer has to say about all of this.

Joecroft
I agree with Akragon. You should make a thread on these….”word for word conversations”
I’d be interested in hearing them myself…
- JC

Alright, not a new thread, too much information (I doubt there would be much interest) but my initial conversation with Jesus began in this way word for word:

"Im ready when hes ready" "a pacifist is now ANGRY", Veteran Human Being says its about time.

Vet: You realise your Bone Box was found in Joseph of Aramethieas's Tomb underneath an apartment complex on the 2 hills in Jeruselem?, This was very recent, You did not resurrect in the way the bible (new Testament tells it).

Jesus: Those hassidic horrible othodox Jews have kept this information underwater. You never should have disrrupted their beautiful plan of owning Earths minerals, gems, money: ergo wealth.

Vet: You thwarted this but not really, because you as Christ Y=anuity is a money making business.

Jesus: You are *********? Origin in flesh. Why are you manefested now? To save humanity? Religion could not accomplish this.

Vet: No religion is a false belief system that has no bearing on this world.

Jesus: Do you believe a horse can speak proper Kings Engish.

Vet: No that would be a joke.

Jesus: Yes and so are all belief systems existing on the planet now. You have taken; own this universe.

Vet: (speaking to Origin), YOU disaplined him (Jesus),

Jesus: Yes and to a very bad end, I am not a pacifist, I have a temper and a what shall I say have a point of intolerance.

Vet: You realize millions of people expect you to return in the flesh? You have deprived and now disapointed generations of humans?

Jesus: I would ask for forgiveness. I understand I was used, Judas tried to explain this to me I was listenning to a voice in my mind and I believed it. Do you realise that voice was the very thing I had to destroy? My own prodgeny, I thought I could change something-the poverty the unjustness of the Roman Ruled world.

Vet: You did but the creator in charge turned it into a sideshow spectical. He was not honest with you. You were used as a tool to sublimate the human.

Jesus: It seemed real and just at that time.

Vet: It was but Source corrupted it; to serve suit its own diabolical purposes; to own mankind once and for all to feed upon it, its misery its miasma confusion Jesus. Believe this, Ive talkd to Lucfer and he is of the same opinion of BEING USED. I know you exist in spirit because that never dies.

Jesus: I am here to help you I am here to ask you to become a part of the Great Enlightennment of the human race. I would ask you to participate in anyway you can to bring this universe into a higher frequency.

Vet: I have asked Lucifer and he is willing, broadening its scope, please try to drop the bad allegences, help us.
I cannot refuse Origin--you after all are the Absolute creator of everything, to Jesus, "so, why die on a crucifix form".

Jesus: The voice in my head told me to do so.

Vet: And that voice is?

Jesus: One that cared nothing for me except to become a martyr. I know that I must let that betrayal go, though I will ask now, can we I do this?

Me speaking to Origin-
Vet: Alright wait, we are not going to Babtize, lets try to do a cleansing. This is going to be tricky. We are going to cleanse his heart and soul even his spirit state. Origin: Allright how did this entity contact you? "Grapevine" I have people doing their jobs out there. You ready to do this-- WE CLEANSE JESUS of ALL SINS (too stupid).

Because no human has ever had this type of concourse, does not mean it is not well and true. Even Jesus hesitated and refused to scribe his conversations with Source Entity (now dead). That was one of his major Critisisms that resulted in leaving Jesus a laughing stock, a mental defective. He was a learned man and could write, Did SE forbid it? We dont know; a question that should have been asked of him (before you killed it).

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Allow me to share my conversation too…

It went something like this…

Father/Jesus:
Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us…

(Voice ended here…)

Joe Croft: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen…

Many years later…

Father/Jesus: What is man…? What are you…?

(After much searching)

Joe Croft: I am a Son of the Living Father…

About a year later, I found verse 3 in the Gnostic “Gospel of Thomas”…and the rest as they say, is history…

- JC

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Allow me to share my conversation too…

It went something like this…

Father/Jesus:
Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us…

(Voice ended here…)

Joe Croft: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen…

Many years later…

Father/Jesus: What is man…? What are you…?

(After much searching)

Joe Croft: I am a Son of the Living Father…

About a year later, I found verse 3 in the Gnostic “Gospel of Thomas”…and the rest as they say, is history…
- JC

May I repeat your history?

Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, See, the kingdom is in the sky, then the birds of the sky will precede you. If say to you, It is in the sea, then the fish will precede you,. Rather the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father, But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty".

Thankyou for sharing that Joecroft. I have been told by others that certain things drop onto their laps in times of enlightenment, so strange and noteworthy theyve never forgotten the moment.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

How do you know this…? Do you have any sources for this…?So he was paid well by Rome, and then they decided to have him executed for prophesying to be a Christian, of either the Gnostic, or the Standard Christianity variety. And then they took up his writings… to the letter….hmmm…Forget tic-tac-toe…have you ever tried connect 4 lol
- JC

I know because I introspect, I will quote no scripture unless I believe its tenency I will quote absolute truth told to me by my equals (as they are me as my higher selves, you know what that means you are me as well). Paul paid for his eternal rememberance through dieing? Jesus is A-PAUL-ED at this notion considering he never knew him and will not; cannot understand the mans mettle purpose or demeanor regarding his (by itself without consult to him/Jesus creating the "invention of Christianity". Jesus adament, never was spoken to about this. I just connect the dots, if I can locate them.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I know because I introspect, I will quote no scripture unless I believe its tenency I will quote absolute truth told to me by my equals (as they are me as my higher selves, you know what that means you are me as well).

I’m not YOU lol

I’m a unique, individual, experiencing living entity, under the Father God…and so are you. Although I do agree, that we both have a higher self.

I don’t subscribe to the “there’s only 1 observer philosophy”…

I go with the “Many individual observers philosophy”

Imagine the first ever tree, which then produces seeds, which then grow into offspring trees. Each of those new trees, is genetically, physically, and spiritually, connected to the First tree. They are all Sons and Daughters of the first tree, but they are not the first tree, they are only a part of the First tree. Being one with something, does not mean you become/are them IMO it only means that you are connected.

Paul paid for his eternal rememberance through dieing? Jesus is A-PAUL-ED at this notion considering he never knew him and will not; cannot understand the mans mettle purpose or demeanor regarding his (by itself without consult to him/Jesus creating the "invention of Christianity". Jesus adament, never was spoken to about this. I just connect the dots, if I can locate them.

Paul was most likely a Gnostic Christian IMO, who probably wasn’t that well acquainted with all of their beliefs, but still had some type of genuine belief in Jesus. I still believe many of Pauls writings were edited, although some parts remain intact etc…so it’s hard to judge. Also, Paul didn’t ask to have his personal writings (assuming there all his writings) turned into a religion; that part, was beyond his control.

- JC

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I know because I introspect, I will quote no scripture unless I believe its tenency I will quote absolute truth told to me by my equals (as they are me as my higher selves, you know what that means you are me as well).

Joecroft I’m not YOU lol

When we arrive back to Source you are indeed as individualized (YES) but the same being none the less. Think of every cell in your body as being individualized parts of you NOW. I am one cell you are another and that thing we hope will not kill us is at the helm. When that configuration dies, we go back to source as the same partial individualized being absorbed so to speak to make the host (US) more aware. We are it always have been.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

When we arrive back to Source you are indeed as individualized (YES) but the same being none the less. Think of every cell in your body as being individualized parts of you NOW. I am one cell you are another and that thing we hope will not kill us is at the helm. When that configuration dies, we go back to source as the same partial individualized being absorbed so to speak to make the host (US) more aware. We are it always have been.

If like you say, I keep my individual self and you keep yours, then I can never be you. And if we both merge with source, then I still can’t be you.

You’ve always been from source, but just because you came from source, and are connected to it, doesn’t mean you are source IMO. Any merging with source, would result in you no longer being you.

- JC

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If like you say, I keep my individual self and you keep yours, then I can never be you. And if we both merge with source, then I still can’t be you.You’ve always been from source, but just because you came from source, and are connected to it, doesn’t mean you are source IMO. Any merging with source, would result in you no longer being you.- JC

Alright, then I suppose that idiotic notion of Brotherhood binds me/you to God, or the even more distastefull, we are Sons of God (NO ONLY JESUS gets that conformation). So what exactly are we; random expressions of an omnipotent Invisiable CREATURE that refuses to show itself, or are we IT right between the eyes. I have a different perspective on the Gog-Gong-dog-Godthing (swearing in reverse). I am assured we retain individualism upon death; that is all memories of past lives and purposes of; but never ever remembered when reincarnated again, that would be cheating. We go HOME is all to our existance before/after the calamity of being a human in the 3rd dimension (whole point? A joy ride in a car with an accellerator stuck and no brakes).

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Alright, then I suppose that idiotic notion of Brotherhood binds me/you to God, or the even more distastefull, we are Sons of God (NO ONLY JESUS gets that conformation). So what exactly are we; random expressions of an omnipotent Invisiable CREATURE that refuses to show itself, or are we IT right between the eyes.

Where part of IT, for sure…but its not leaving us as orphans, or refusing to show itself etc…Yeshua promises the Holy Spirit, to those who believe in him. And when you come to know the Father through Jesus, you will become born again…born from above/God, and will enter the kingdom.

I am assured we retain individualism upon death; that is all memories of past lives and purposes of; but never ever remembered when reincarnated again, that would be cheating.

Assured by whom…?

Well, some people (mention no names lol) appear to have memories of their past lives…They post here on ATS…

We go HOME is all to our existance before/after the calamity of being a human in the 3rd dimension (whole point? A joy ride in a car with an accellerator stuck and no brakes).

You seem to know a lot, about these different dimensions…is there a book that I should be reading or downloading…Or is it all hidden knowledge, only available for those with secret access, into the Hall of Akashic records…?

- JC

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I bet Nicodemus didn't know what to think when Jesus said 'no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.' Very few had received the Holy Spirit during this time. We know John the Baptist was filled from the womb and more than likely the few that were resurrected were infilled also. The correct teaching on being born again is contained in John 16 - the entire chapter explains it.

The bible teaches that the Holy Spirit, Jesus and the Father will come to live inside you (John 16 & Rev 3:20). Knowing this, there had to have been a well laid out plan for it all to come to fruition. There are what I refer to as minor mysteries and major mysteries. Minor mysteries have more to do with things that precede the major mysteries. Once a person has experienced the main 5 or 7 major mysteries, then you once again go back to experiencing minor mysteries.

To help a person better understand when they are in a state of experiencing, the first 4 books of the NT are peppered with stories that contain wonders, miracles, signs and the double-combo - a miraculous sign. I know I don't post a lot anymore and this next line is going to sound redundant for those that know me and my beliefs but the time-stamps contained in the first 4 gospels are critical to your faith in coming to know. The entire goal of your faith is to know. If you know, you are awake and if you are awake, then you are enlightened.

So through God's spirit he often does things to try and wake a person up before bringing the resurrection power into their physical body. These attempts to get your attention are major by any means but they pale in comparison to Jesus Christ resurrecting inside little old you! But how does he do it?

The Catholic Church lists 7 major sacraments (I call these mysteries) and they practice these in an outward fashion. Example: Eucharist - They are following as best they can what Christ taught "to do this in memory of me." But what they don't teach are things I'm telling you now. The Lords arm is not to short to save. A gnostic (I use the term loosely as it is defined by it's meaning of "knowing") would tell you that Jesus can reach out from his spiritual dimension he resides in and can touch your lips and feed you himself! The bible is true - his arm is not too short to save.

But this is where the Catholics lose me. If you look at the 5 main sacraments the gnostics had - baptism, chrism, eucharist, redemption and then bridal chamber - from experience it's just so self-explanatory. Everything is so outward with the Catholics (including their marriage sacrament) and with the gnostics so inwardly and beautiful. Water baptism is basically the same. The second main mystery Catholics list is "conformation" where the gnostics list "chrism." I experienced the smell of olive oil for a year prior to my baptism of the Holy Spirit (this mystery is also touched on in the Song of Songs and book of Esther) so I understand what chrism is and I also understand how it could be called conformation - because you are definitely getting some miraculous signs in there. Eucharist whether you believe in outward or inward manifestation. The fourth mystery is the blood drunk new in the kingdom - gnostics call this "redemption" and I guess this would be "reconciliation" to the Catholics.

At this point he has been handed over and killed (he is inside the sinner through the 3rd and 4th mystery) and on the third day he will rise. Then we have what I call "Jesus Rising". Joe - me and you have talked before of my experience with the feet and how it relates to Jesus washing his disciples feet and explaining to them, how they would understand it's significance later. There is a period of him rising through the body (it feels like a current of electricity). John the Baptist referred to it as fire. Jesus likened it to..... a small mustard seed that grows into something huge or a little leaven hidden in dough!

The final mystery is the conception of the Son of Man. The gnostics called it the bridal chamber. It is of the brain/mind. It is an ecstasy unlike anything and I do mean anything a person could experience in their physical body. Paul knew the truth. This is where we get the term 'the mind of christ."

"I (the bridegroom) go to prepare a place for you (marriage supper of the lamb) and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself.

I've got good news! Repent! The kingdom of heaven is at hand
And by following his simple command to repent opens all doors and then you can see.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join