It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seek ye first, the Kingdom of Heaven

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

reply to post by vethumanbeing

Pardon my interruption here... but I couldn't resist...
Technically Jesus wasn't nailed to a cross or a "T form"... The correct translation is "stake"
Meaning he was Nailed to a Pole... hands over head...
Again sorry for my intrusion... things like this make me twitch... lol

Glad you caught my misnomer/hiccup; my only reference for REAL AND TRUE crucifixion scenearios; is "Sparticus" and Movies especially of the 1960 era with Kirk Douglas starring ARE REAL. Golgotha/Calvary on the other hand; Jesus was crucified on a Merkaba Vehicle, (Star of David) construction, wood; it can activate itself Jesus rose right from the spin of the thing (no need for an internment or messiness that might ensue).

Akragon
There is actual proof now that he was not crucified as the Christians want to believe...
They found a heel bone of someone who was crucified around that time...
cojs.org...
The nail is through the side of the heel... meaning this person was nailed to a "stake" or pole...
Heels on the sides at the bottom of the pole... Nail went through the side of the Heel just below the ankle...
Hands were over the persons head... Exactly how the bible tells it....
They nailed him to a "stake"... which is a vertical pole.... NOT a cross...

The cross was borrowed as an age old symbol by Pope Urban and dressed the Knights Templar with the moniker/standard (Pope Warriors little did they know their horrible fate). No cross in the crucifixion scenes. Stake believeable, a Vlad the Empailer sort of carnival ride would have resonated with more force (whatever they did to get this sentence BEWARE) Nope just rotting corpses along Roman Roads.
edit on 6-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Jesus was crucified on a Merkaba Vehicle, (Star of David) construction, wood; it can activate itself Jesus rose right from the spin of the thing

Who arranged for a merkaba vehicle to be used for crucifixion? Wouldn't that not quite fit somehow? Jesus on a merkaba between two thieves on crosses or stakes or whatnot?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

Jesus was crucified on a Merkaba Vehicle, (Star of David) construction, wood; it can activate itself Jesus rose right from the spin of the thing

Who arranged for a merkaba vehicle to be used for crucifixion? Wouldn't that not quite fit somehow? Jesus on a merkaba between two thieves on crosses or stakes or whatnot?

This merkaba thing is a recent new age invention, which basically consists of the star of david...

I think hes speaking metaphorically... I mean he must be...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Why don't you make a thread on this subject... I'd be interested in reading it...
Or just post the link if you already have...

Dont have a link to anything else Ive pinpointed exact (tend to beat around the bush) Have to get this right to make it work; cannot be a HiddenHand or a Talespin guaranteed Initiate thread...No, more enjoyment in funsterism as truth/lies eventually meht themselves out, disqualification, green and red become a grey colorform, ideas eventually die, rise or are reinterpreted.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Well... I've always found people that say they've talked to Jesus amusing... but im also usually the first one to debunk them as well...

So please make a thread on your conversation with him, and lets see if it holds up to what is written about him...

Then we can figure out if its valid or not... unless of course you consider your conversation with Jesus to be more valid then what is written...

And keep in mind Im also considering sources outside of the bible to be things written about him...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

This merkaba thing is a recent new age invention, which basically consists of the star of david...
I think hes speaking metaphorically... I mean he must be...

YES metaphorically; should/could have been an easier assention (IF I WERE IN CHARGE) spin three 2 dimensional star of Davids left, right and inbetween, LIFTOFF. Well, its supposed to become a vehicle of light transformation, if an ACME Warners Bros Product you are purchasing as a buyers beware (ON FAITH ALONE).

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

LOL... you love to write in metaphor and allegory don't ya...

that was cute... So what do the TWO triangles represent in your mind set?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Well... I've always found people that say they've talked to Jesus amusing... but im also usually the first one to debunk them as well...So please make a thread on your conversation with him, and lets see if it holds up to what is written about him...Then we can figure out if its valid or not... unless of course you consider your conversation with Jesus to be more valid then what is written...And keep in mind Im also considering sources outside of the bible to be things written about him...

I have better than Jesus I have Origin whom is as the creator of all very interesting.. I at times think of it as a curse, but fate is fates domaine. Those that think they speak to Jesus is funny, try talking to Origin hilarious.

"Let me tell you a truism. There is a fake human celluloid called film that is very close to replacing the real thing in another dimension. We have to tie the fake to the reality. We have to pull like a drawstring together at the right moment; one meets the other in a flourish of unreal meets real. The pictorial filming of the real human school combines a perfect union of the ridiculousness to prove the unreality of the human school VS the reality of the the depiction of the human school via TV OR MOVIEDOME. Do you see the dicotomy, WE are filming everything as a documentation of that which is the totality of your existance. YOUR HISTORY. The irony cannot be lost on the human species at the end of this by bending not only time and space, (you watch movies from the 40s and are living in the 10s), we are going to incorporate the human consciousness which is a force just as magnetism, gravity and light/the thing Einstein missed, the one component critical insertion though the back door the one element NO ONE can measure using a mathmatical formulai= LOVE." Origin Feb 2012.

This is rhetorical no need to answer I have 1000 pages of conversations of this ilk.
Jesus is a very private person, and could have if wanted to reincarnated to a similar passion. He did but not as a religious leader. He is in fact alive. Current life form, An ex-marine sniper ex-catholic, killer of many, confused angry and an ATHIEST HATER OF GOD (no children from loins), and very suspicious of womenfolk.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Origen...

You mean THIS guy?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Origen...

You mean THIS guy

No not ROY ORIGENbestsom, ORIGIN, the force that created the 12 universes, (we residing in one of).

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

His name was Roy?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

LOL... you love to write in metaphor and allegory don't ya...

that was cute... So what do the TWO triangles represent in your mind set?

Left and right hemispheres of the brain, the central spinner is your body. So body stasis, visualize; spin the davids star from one left spin the other side right spin merges as a hemi-synch within the brain combines to let your light body travel; becomes crystaline like a garnet shape under a microscrope. The Essenes were practiced at this and hated because they had prior knowledge and like any sect under scrutiny stayed in hiding. They would/are having a difficult time being defined as Hebrew/Jewish in this day and age. Those jokester 3 stooges Jars they left for eternity was a MASTERPIECE of disinformation/truth, time bombs perfectly set off.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

His name was Roy?

Origins real name is Roy, but dont tell anyone, its too southern/northern Scottish derivation. ROBROY. Rogers, Orbitson, Need to find its parents and get them under the interview strobes as to such a ridiculous name (could have been Foy, or Hoyt). I am crying on the inside and laughing on the outside. I hate this job Ive tasked myself with (understanding myself as Origin as a Human--ridiculous that anyone would believe it).

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Ye lost me bro...

We're talking about two different people...

You're talking about a singer, and im talking about someone that lived 1800 years ago

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Could you explain this theory?

That is one of the biggest questions in New Testament studies, how much of a connection there is between Paul and Jesus.
Of course we don't have books written by Jesus, but only books written supposedly about him.
The book that I read that got me thinking along these lines (that the Gospels borrowed a lot from what Paul said, and maybe things not preserved today) is Paul and Jesus
edit on 6-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Akragon

Could you explain this theory?

That is one of the biggest questions in New Testament studies, how much of a connection there is between Paul and Jesus.
Of course we don't have books written by Jesus, but only books written supposedly about him.
The book that I read that got me thinking along these lines (that the Gospels borrowed a lot from what Paul said, and maybe things not preserved today) is Paul and Jesus
edit on 6-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Personally I think the answer to that question is quite easy... Paul didn't know Jesus... He learned anything he knew of him from the followers of Jesus... then made up his own religion loosely based around what they taught him and what he knew of the OT, and used the "name" of Jesus to back up his doctrine... Which combined the old ways with the new ones Jesus taught... but more based on the old then the new

Just my opinion of course

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Ye lost me bro...We're talking about two different people...
You're talking about a singer, and im talking about someone that lived 1800 years ago

No we are talking about US and OUR BEINGS. WE ARE ALL THE SAME CONSTRUCT. We are GOD.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I like to think of it like this: I am not God, but WE are. God is not confined to one particular person, he is everyone and everything as a whole. I am only a piece of God, not the whole, as are you and everyone else.

There is no God that is separate from creation, he is creator and creation, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning (creator/cause) and end (creation/effect).

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I would say it has very much to do with the heart.

Heaven is in the heart of each saint. Seek a relationship with your heart, listen to it, as it hears from God Himself and speaks His words to you.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I like to think of it like this: I am not God, but WE are. God is not confined to one particular person, he is everyone and everything as a whole. I am only a piece of God, not the whole, as are you and everyone else.
There is no God that is separate from creation, he is creator and creation, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning (creator/cause) and end (creation/effect).

WE are God, as much as I dislike the whole "we are all brothers" ITS TRUE. We are pieces of God scattered to reel in every experience possible. No God is separate form/from creation as he is both; Us and IT.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join