It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
To suggest being under control of brain mind entrainment is a fancy way of saying one is not responsible for whatever they do... including siphoning money out of a fool's wallet.

In my humble opinion, of course.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Dr Jan Bravo

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

This is something entirely different.

There is nothing wrong with making money from books, conferences, ce5 expeditions etc, but stealing money from donated funds and paedophilia is something he should go to jail for if proven to be true.

A con man is a con man be it books, videos, lectures, or stealing from donations. Lots of here at ATS warned that something like this was bound to happen if people sent money in.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Looks like Steven Greer was right about Pete Sumaruck. This is totally bogus.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is interesting reading. It's so crazy, who knows what the truth is.

exopolitics.blogs.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Reading the article was...well...let's say it felt like a major load of demented BS. This goes way outside the normal Anti-Greer gossip box, though that gets kind of nasty sometimes too, from what I've seen. Bleck. Bad juju indeed. It just goes too far.

Now,I say "felt" because I don't have any facts to go either way - Ted Loger, Jan Bravo and Arm Kaleka aren't on my speed dial, so to speak, so I can't research it effectively myself at this point - googling didn't work. So, I could be wrong - always that possibility, but I don't think this hit-piece is remotely related to reality.

Just...bleck. I started to unpack the information in the article and discuss the points, but really, I need to go wash my brain out - no need to dwell on it too much right now, there's enough detail that it will become clear soon enough. My money is on this being treated like a tabloid scandal article for the time being - not much will come from it - and unless these allegations gain some sort of traction, it will be ignored. (Imagine it next to an article on Bat Boy and celeb cellulite photos...)

peace,
AB

(bleck)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Right, as if there aren't people going out of their way to do character assassination on Greer. That's a typical disinfo tactic right there. Anonymous source saying that Greer likes underage boys? And getting a mentally ill researcher who has gone off the deep end to report it? Yeah, nice try - it will stir the pot but that's about it. Ted Loder and Steve Greer will probably talk about this on their next World Puja show. If not, the whole movement has been successfully corrupted by outside influences. Underage boys and blackmail is something that is often done in the intelligence agencies and political sphere. Don't believe me? Just google The Franklin Scandal.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
Right, as if there aren't people going out of their way to do character assassination on Greer. That's a typical disinfo tactic right there. Anonymous source saying that Greer likes underage boys? And getting a mentally ill researcher who has gone off the deep end to report it? Yeah, nice try - it will stir the pot but that's about it. Ted Loder and Steve Greer will probably talk about this on their next World Puja show. If not, the whole movement has been successfully corrupted by outside influences. Underage boys and blackmail is something that is often done in the intelligence agencies and political sphere. Don't believe me? Just google The Franklin Scandal.

I tend to agree.
Initially I just thought Greer was just a crack pot, but the amount of attention he receives, is just amazing.
He wouldn't be receiving this sort of attention if he was just a loonie.

Thought it interesting about the part that Greer states (assuming the document is legit) that Mufon is infiltrated by the government. That wouldn't surprise me. Seems to go along with the CIA tactics below.

"To meet these problems, the panel recommended that the National Security Council debunk UFO reports and institute a policy of public education to reassure the public of the lack of evidence behind UFOs. It suggested using the mass media, advertising, business clubs, schools, and even the Disney corporation to get the message across. Reporting at the height of McCarthyism, the panel also recommended that such private UFO groups as the Civilian Flying Saucer Investigators in Los Angeles and the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization in Wisconsin be monitored for subversive activities. (33)"

www.cia.gov...
edit on 4-6-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Oh yes, Colonel John Alexander has been forced to go on record to admit that he and Bob Bigelow are siphoning the UFO reports at MUFON. Probably because half of them are covert military aircraft and they don't want them being tracked back to their secret facilities. Skinwalker Ranch hahah. Jesse Ventura cornered Alexander on an episode of Conspiracy Theory.

Aliens battle BA-D-ASS cowboys at Mr. Big’s Skinwalker Ranch

If you contact the Federal Aviation Administration about a UFO sighting, they advise, “Persons wanting to report UFO/unexplained phenomena activity should contact a UFO/unexplained phenomena reporting data collection center, such as Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS).”

Alexander told Ventura that he arranged for the Federal Aviation Administration to refer all UFO reports to Robert Bigelow’s BAASS — Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies.

But is Alexander — Bigelow’s “government connection” — more than a consultant to BAASS? Could Alexander be the man behind a secret Bigelow Aerospace DEFENSE Advanced Space Studies (BA-D-ASS)? Is he, to quote, “Bigelow’s Dick Cheney?”

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If the government refers all UFO sightings to Bigelow that is bloody strange, and the fact this multi-millionaire is so interested in UFOs when UFOs "don't exist" is also bloody strange.

The TV show is a bit over the top though, too much over acting, and possibly bit of bogus stuff mixed with truth eg the radio signal, the guys leg etc most likely BS to make the show more entertaining.
Leonard Nimoy was one cool dude for these sought of shows. I also reckon guys like George Knapp and George Noory would do these sought of shows a lot more justice.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Oh definitely, they totally over-embellished parts of it for entertainment value. But both the show and the article and what Bigelow is saying in public about an alien threat, and the shady Colonel John Alexander running the show in the background, only confirms what Steven Greer and The Disclosure Project have been saying for years now. False flag alien threat utilizing advanced top secret technology in secret facilities, pulling geopolitical strings behind the scenes. To me it's just further confirmation that Greer et al. are actually sharing legitimate information and that the covert side is playing nasty tricks online and everywhere else...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Wow that was the biggest steaming pile of pure bs streaming from a "news" website i've ever read.

I think this actually lends credibility to Greer's work, that people would go so far to discredit him with some of the most outlandish bunk i've ever read.

This thread is quite valuable though as it will flush out the people who blindly believe any article they read and/or have a bias towards discrediting Greer so it will be quite useful in that regard. It's obviously a work of fiction.

FYI, i don't necessarily believe everything Greer says, but i think his heart is in the right place.
edit on 4-6-2013 by raiden12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by raiden12
Wow that was the biggest steaming pile of pure bs streaming from a "news" website i've ever read.

I think this actually lends credibility to Greer's work, that people would go so far to discredit him with some of the most outlandish bunk i've ever read.

This thread is quite valuable though as it will flush out the people who blindly believe any article they read and/or have a bias towards discrediting Greer so it will be quite useful in that regard. It's obviously a work of fiction.

FYI, i don't necessarily believe everything Greer says, but i think his heart is in the right place.
edit on 4-6-2013 by raiden12 because: (no reason given)

Webre isn't exactly a reliable/trustworthy source.
I'm more interested to find out whether the Deadmans Trigger Document that Webre has uploaded is actually legit or just more BS from Webre.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

Even if this does turn out to be untrue there is no way on earth that a single false claim will validate the money grabbing BS tactics of Greer. Though without a doubt he will claim that its part of some secret anti-UFO government based conspiracy..and probably make a video about it that he will then try sell to the world for $20 a pop

edit on 4-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingTeacup
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I don't think this is going to end well for Webre. I don't like Greer either but when you make allegations like that, you better have something solid to back them up with. Plus, Greer is rich and can sue the begesus out of Webre.

Contributions towards Greer's legal fees can be made at disclosureproject.org/monetary

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Someone's draw Greer's attention to it on his Twitter account

bravo and loder are gone? Theres an exopolitics article that says youre skimming $ and threatening them 4 leaving core group? Details

Greer responds-

People make up all sorts of nonsense on the Internet. Best to stay with the truth.

source

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Followed up by this ...

There will always be people trying to discredit us -- but our methods and evidence are beyond reproach.

beyond reproach

Thanks for the link ...comedy Gold .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i know very little about Greer. i'm not interested in personalities and organisational 'figureheads'. however for as long as i can recall knowing of him he seems to have been the recipient of endless derogatory speculations/accusations. non-stop. to me this smacks of character assassination. maybe he has legitimate knowledge which some wish to ensure is never taken seriously. maybe not. i am however suspicious of such sustained defamation. of anyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

I used to think he was the real deal back in the day , I followed the Disclosure project and had the interview videos on my HD , I believed what he said and that he had inside knowledge on the reality of ET visitation and the coverup that was going on , his claims that he had briefed high up officials and that he was going to bring the world disclosure .

Now I know better mostly due to the actions of no one else but Steven Greer , I now see him for what he is not what I thought he was .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

Dead Man's Trigger? Sounds like a metaphor and an acronym for Dee eM. Tee..(ATS won't allow me to type those three letters together apparently)..or rather Dee eM Tee is an acronym for Dead Man's Trigger. Makes sense too, Alex Jones (not a credible source, but still) has even stated before that the CIA has been injecting Dee eM Tee for decades, using it to communicate with interdimensional beings. And here in this article it's stating that the guy in the Sirius documentary is being controlled cybernetically by predatory interdimensional beings. Hmmmmmmmm. Also it is ironic that Dee eM Tee is released upon death inside your pineal gland, acting as a spiritual gateway molecule for one's soul to traverse the next dimension. Dead Man's Trigger....Dee eM Tee....ok I'm done.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Kody27 because: dfg

edit on 4-6-2013 by Kody27 because: re-wording

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join