It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

Hey BullwinkleKB,

Reading the trigger document - wow. I haven't heard the majority of this in this detail - Dr. Greer has mentioned the framework of it on a surface level, but has never gone into this kind of depth. It makes me wonder what the heck kind of game Webre thinks he's playing at - this was a very private document (it is in Greer's "voice" and seems somewhat legit - but you are right that we don't know if it has been changed in some way), possibly shown to Todd H. by a too-trusting Dr. Bravo (? I'm guessing here) and then passed to Webre, who is obviously gleeful at being able to release it as a "journalist." Sorry, but it all stinks. I'm getting really bad ju ju vibes from the whole thing. Bleck.

peace to you,
AB

(ps - did a quick search on Pete S. regarding the Navy SEAL charge - see post to torsion above...)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Well, at the risk of bringing a dead-thread back to life (zombie thread?), I would like to point out that all the links to the exopolitics.com Alfred Webre article with all these salacious (and possibly slanderous?) details have been completely removed.
The only thing you will find on this on the web now (I was seeing if there was any follow-up out of curiosity), are threads like this one.

Interesting, methinks. Perhaps Mr. Webre could not back up his claims in court? I doubt it was a change of heart on his part.

But the damage has been done, no? Regardless of the accuracy of the sources... ???

peace,
AB

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
reply to post by AboveBoard

Well, at the risk of bringing a dead-thread back to life (zombie thread?), I would like to point out that all the links to the exopolitics.com Alfred Webre article with all these salacious (and possibly slanderous?) details have been completely removed.

Having just bumbled across Greer's Dead Man's Trigger in my files, and having read about half of it, I thought I'd check ATS to see if it made a ripple here. I guess it did.

Thing is...there are a lot of players involved whose names I've encountered in other contexts. Including John Alexander, who is a friend of ATS and a direct route into the rabbit hole. It's just interesting to see so many dots connected in new ways. I wonder if our pal The Gut has followed through on this at all?

And for all the slagging of Greer...young boys? I've seen other inconvenient tattlers tainted with a paedo tag and buried. (see Delmart Vreeland) It seems to be the technique of choice in certain circles.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Ah....The Zombie Thread lives on! Thanks for the reply.

Yeah - I know people who are friend's of the Greers and the whole "young boys" thing just hits me totally wrong. I'm not ruling out other issues, but that feels like a total smear to me. Greer has been attacked for many things, and all of this seems to have disappeared, including whatever "fraudulent use" of funds there had been.

I think, personally, that Greer made a real estate investment that also benefited him personally with some of the money, thinking that the market was down at the time and that he could turn a profit. I think this rubbed others the wrong way, like Dr. Bravo, and she complained about it. The other thing to notice, is that Greer's two closest partners, including Dr. Bravo, have definitely appeared to have left him, as far as I can tell. Whether this relates to perceived intimidation from some source or other, OR if it relates to internal issues over how things were run by Greer, I don't know. Personally, I think that this disassociation is simply disagreements boiling over and trust being broken among long-time friends and associates. But this is all just a theory after thinking back on it and seeing how things stand now.

I haven't seen nor heard from The GUT in a LONG time! I have to say I miss him. I don't think he did much with this - he was not a Greer fan at all. I don't think one has to be a fan, however, to dig for truth. One only has to keep their bias in check and see what is really there or not there.

peace,
AB

ETA = by "benefitted himself" I mean that he could personally use the property or some such, not that he was taking the profits...Again, I have no indication that this happened one way or the other - mere speculation...

ps - I got really bad vibes from my short-lived investigation of the Trigger document. I stopped digging into it myself because of that. Yuck.
edit on 7-1-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I almost confused with the dates. Its something similar to Federation of light most possibly...

I will never forget how federation of light replied to me once (in a youtube video).. They called me Anunaki. lol

They promote a kind of treaty between the rebels who actually are trapped in our solar system and the humanity for " a better world" or something. All these space pirates or evil entities for others, trying to present themselves as something good. Promotions for NWO...
edit on 7-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
I got really bad vibes from my short-lived investigation of the Trigger document. I stopped digging into it myself because of that. Yuck.

Anything that factors in Kit Green and John Alexander takes you to the rabbit hole. Problem is...especially on ATS...it's tough to tell when you've entered it.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingTeacup
Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication by Dr. Steven Greer undercut UFO/ET and New Energy mission

Dr. Greer reportedly improperly “skimmed” project funds for personal real estate and sexual recreation. Core insiders including Dr. Jan Bravo, Dr. Ted Loder (portrayed as supporters in Sirius) abandoned Dr. Greer prior to premiere. Some “in fear for their lives”. “Dead Man’s Trigger” touted by Dr. Greer at outset of documentary is 33 page document (PDF below) containing apparent fabricated accusations.

By Alfred Lambremont Webre

MORE! MORE! MORE! @link

Apparently Webre and Greer are sharing a sleeping compartment on the CRAZY TRAIN!
And we all got front row seats to this implosion. Somebody please take screen captures of Webre's site as I don't think that post will be up there for too much longer, Next move? Maybe Greer will sue Webre. Oh this is hilarious.

I'm pretty sure he was sharing a tent with that boby guard or security guard what ever they called him on one of his videos. I picked up on it immediately.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingTeacup

Link is broken

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Greer must really be on to something if they go to these lengths to try to charachter assassinate him.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join