It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication by Dr. Steven Greer undercut UFO/ET and New Energy mission

Dr. Greer reportedly improperly “skimmed” project funds for personal real estate and sexual recreation. Core insiders including Dr. Jan Bravo, Dr. Ted Loder (portrayed as supporters in Sirius) abandoned Dr. Greer prior to premiere. Some “in fear for their lives”. “Dead Man’s Trigger” touted by Dr. Greer at outset of documentary is 33 page document (PDF below) containing apparent fabricated accusations.

By Alfred Lambremont Webre

MORE! MORE! MORE! @link

Apparently Webre and Greer are sharing a sleeping compartment on the CRAZY TRAIN!
And we all got front row seats to this implosion. Somebody please take screen captures of Webre's site as I don't think that post will be up there for too much longer, Next move? Maybe Greer will sue Webre. Oh this is hilarious.
edit on 3-6-2013 by FlyingTeacup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

Confidential sources are hard to trust, but I would not be surprised at all..

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Regardless of the veracity or lack of, the infighting between "exo" groups is...amusing.
Doesn't do them (any of them) a lot of good in the credibility department.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The 'underage boys' allegation is very serious if true. I would hope the anonymous source reports it to the police. I don't like Greer at all but quoting anonymous sources is problematic.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I don't think this is going to end well for Webre. I don't like Greer either but when you make allegations like that, you better have something solid to back them up with. Plus, Greer is rich and can sue the begesus out of Webre.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

But Webre is just quoting "a confidential source". Greer ain't the White House. Getting that source revealed may prove difficult. And Webre has the fallback "I thought he was telling the truth."

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Dr. Greer reportedly improperly “skimmed” project funds for personal real estate and sexual recreation

I would never of guessed that given the quality of Sirius , all that rehashed material and all

Sniff my posy ....$5

edit on 3-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

One of the conclusions of the Exopolitics.com study on the Transhumanist Agenda in the UFO/ET movement stated, “The anomalous eye and body movements of Messrs. Bassett, Huneeus, and Greer may be the result of remote advanced nano-mind control technology applied by military-intelligence agencies. Under this alternative, the brains, neurological systems, and personalities of Bassett, Huneeus and Greer are entrained by military-intelligence nano-mind control technologies to act out agendas of these agencies that in turn may be cybernetically directed by predatory dimensional extraterrestrials.”

This is hilarious. And I haven't even gotten to Greer's 33 page "Dead Man's Trigger" .pdf yet.

edit on 3-6-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Rockefeller and J.P Morgan win again.

This is why we do NOT want either of these families to have anything to do with any "technology ultimate revolution".

RIP Tesla

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
“[Steven Greer’s] core team has left. Besides the drugs and underage boys, he's [Greer’s] been taking the money meant for disclosure and free energy and using it to buy personal real estate, drugs and go on trips with boys. His [Greer’s] core team is really hurting, feel like they've left a cult. He's [Greer’s] turned on some of them maliciously and they are fearful of what he might do to them. They described also how they had many researchers come forth with viable technologies that Steven turned away because he wanted to use the $$ for other things - which turned out to be the aforementioned. Really sad all around.”

Bloody hell. Either this is all true and Greer is going to jail, or it's completely bogus and the government are going all out to stop him before he actually reveals something that may in fact prove a government cover-up, suppose it could also be both.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Many of us have been warning people of Geers money grabbing tactics for a long time

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

But Webre is just quoting "a confidential source". Greer ain't the White House. Getting that source revealed may prove difficult. And Webre has the fallback "I thought he was telling the truth."
Repeating something publicly that is slanderous and unsubstantiated is still subject to the repercussions of a law suit.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Repeating something publicly that is slanderous and unsubstantiated is still subject to the repercussions of a law suit.

... if its a lie. I think of TO mayor Rob Ford as a recent example. He says he doesn't smoke crack even though some have said they saw him do it in a video, Ford doesn't seem to be suing anyone.. whoknows

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Look guys, give it a break with the anti-Greer posters and no, I'm not even a Greer follower, I just think it's pathetic

If he's a fraud, he will be found out anyway

edit on 3-6-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

This is way better than just calling Greer a fraud. Read the article. He's a remote controlled zombie!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Zcustosmorum

This is way better than just calling Greer a fraud. Read the article. He's a remote controlled zombie!

Or a reptilian?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Many of us have been warning people of Geers money grabbing tactics for a long time

This is something entirely different.
There is nothing wrong with making money from books, conferences, ce5 expeditions etc, but stealing money from donated funds and paedophilia is something he should go to jail for if proven to be true.

Lets see what happens next.
edit on 3-6-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

My guess...
nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

My guess...