It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military memebers, Lets share our UFO/USO stories!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
I have to post this here, as I know of no alternative. Some people privatemessaged me, and I was able to recieve those, (thank you,)
But I am ---not able to respond--- . With a new account, not only are you blocked from making your own thread until you make 20 posts, but this applies to responding to privatemessages as well. 20 posts.

I don't want you getting into trouble. I am also dying to hear your story. I would rather die curious than you to get in trouble though.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Good posts so far! Thanks everybody!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

I second this. The way I see it, any security oath preventing one from disclosing the existence of extraterrestrial life is inherently invalid.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

Sorry probably late when i wrote that. And i just didnt understand why he explained the fact bullets dont fly forever.. which is too obvious. I didnt mean really as in does gravity really affect bullets but as in did he really just include that in his story.

edit on 2-6-2013 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

I have been thinking hard about that, actually, all day. Without going into specific detail,
(the PTB are murderous, Bo is right about that, and it doesn't matter if they are innocent children.)
(Newtown.)
I saw things which smacked of my military service not being under an American purview. I saw things which smacked of the NWO. I guess I am going Bill Cooper on you all, but it's True blue. And after my (you know,) big trouble fizzled out, there came a day where I got into this 'friendship' with a 33rd degree Mason and Captain, visiting from Langley. That was the time my medical records vanished from my hospitalizations during the trouble.
Among other oddnesses.
My point is,........I am supposed to be a obayscient sheeple, to a contract by the Globalist PTB. The ones who keep austerity and constant conflicts going. But the posters here who advised me to stiffle, know (yes as well as I do,) that it would be nothing for Them to neutralize me.
I still may do a Disclosure, (my own thread) but I need to think real hard about it, I guess.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

I have to post this here, as I know of no alternative. Some people privatemessaged me, and I was able to recieve those, (thank you,)
But I am ---not able to respond--- . With a new account, not only are you blocked from making your own thread until you make 20 posts, but this applies to responding to privatemessages as well. 20 posts.

I don't want you getting into trouble. I am also dying to hear your story. I would rather die curious than you to get in trouble though.

The problem at this point though, is that the posts she went back and deleted are already cached. So deleting them was pointless.

Also, for any one who wants to post classified information, at least do it through a proxy (one which service is not bought with credit or debit that can be traced to you) on a throw away notebook (that you bought from a pawn shop with no cameras, and bought with cash, with no record of its purchase), on a public wifi network not near where you live, at a building that has no cameras and that you didn't pay for anything with credit or debit at such store or building, and did not have a cellphone on your person while making said post. Also make sure you don't post any information in the posts that can identify you, and use a specific account (ATS) just for that, not the same account you use at home. Also I believe security oaths last 50 years; past that you are okay-ish...

Her sloppiness really makes me wonder if she actually was a crypto, or she just might be too old school. Anywho...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee

I think we've all seen and/or heard things in the service that we'd end up standing tall before the man, minimally, if we talked about publicly...or, we could have a mysterious heart attack, or accidentally fall out of a helicopter like those FBI counter-terror agents...Much as I'd love to hear your story, I'd hate to see you get in trouble or hurt for it.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

There are a lot of things that I was involved in that I can't speak of either due to security classification. It's nerve wracking not being able to talk about it, but it's not worth the risk.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by halfmask

or she just might be too old school. Anywho...

I have Autism, and I sometimes get on a tear about a thing of my chosen focus, and it seems there's these mental blinders. Like what Gary McKinnon was doing at his computer. I have impulsivities, and moments of kinda euphoric devil-may-care. And a computer in front of me.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I have Autism, and I sometimes get on a tear about a thing of my chosen focus, and it seems there's these mental blinders. Like what Gary McKinnon was doing at his computer. I have impulsivities, and moments of kinda euphoric devil-may-care. And a computer in front of me.

My niece has Aspergers - and my mother, who really doesn't know better, thinks I have Aspergers too.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well I guess in your case that complicates things; just try to be careful.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Am glad to see you are weighing things wisely.

I just wanted to note that the PTB take secret/classified communications issues quite seriously--as a rule.

They do NOT want anyone to get the notion that they are the least bit lax about that very critical link in their command and !CONTROL! chain.

They already went to great lengths to impress on you their capacity to put you through excruciating dramas and traumas over an ostensibly 'minor' infraction with a carbon copy.

They are power-mongers heavily into CONTROL.

And they see EVERYONE as serfs, slaves, cogs in their machine. They see themselves as elites but they also see even their colleagues as being committed to being fodder for their machine if called upon to sacrifice all for their Draconian goals.

So certainly, as you note, it's nothing for them to snuff little people out with great prejudice 'MERELY' for offending them or their sensibilities.

Soooo, yeah, I'm all for sharing UFO/USO observations incidental or off duty . . . particularly those long ago and typical of a lot of what's already published.

However, stuff learned in the line of duty can be hazardous--particularly if it's related to crypto communications etc.

imho.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Certainly doing things the way you suggest COULD offer at least a little temporary safety. However, given the massive degree of electronic and other surveillance . . . I wouldn't bet that even such a relatively thorough strategy would afford very reliable safety.

I suspect there are 3-8 other methods, mechanisms that would identify a user even with all your safe-guard strategies. I do not KNOW that, at all. I just infer it, guess it . . . from what I have known.

The elite have been refining their surveillance skills, strategies and methods, technologies for several hundred years. They don't leave many stones unturned on such scores.

I'm all for reading interesting UFO/USO stories.

. . . PROVIDING . . . the story originator is safe to mostly safe.

Yeah, a lot of crypto qualified people would be a LOT more circumspect and cautious as a habit and training. However, I've known a few with a very 'devil-may-care' attitude that seemed to delight in giving the authorities the finger. Some got away with it and some didn't.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Kindof what I figured.

BTW, I think you know that crypto etc. oaths last a lifetime . . . last I was involved at all.

Certainly the UFO stuff could be said to be fair game after 25-30 or 50 years from Roswell. However, that's NOT REALLY the case for dozens of fine print reasons. LOL.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

The problem at this point though, is that the posts she went back and deleted are already cached. So deleting them was pointless.

Also, for any one who wants to post classified information, at least do it through a proxy (one which service is not bought with credit or debit that can be traced to you) on a throw away notebook (that you bought from a pawn shop with no cameras, and bought with cash, with no record of its purchase), on a public wifi network not near where you live, at a building that has no cameras and that you didn't pay for anything with credit or debit at such store or building, and did not have a cellphone on your person while making said post. Also make sure you don't post any information in the posts that can identify you, and use a specific account (ATS) just for that, not the same account you use at home. Also I believe security oaths last 50 years; past that you are okay-ish...

Her sloppiness really makes me wonder if she actually was a crypto, or she just might be too old school. Anywho...

If you know a person who has Aspergers - they cannot lie. Lying really, really, really bothers them. I took it that she wants the truth out.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I kinda miss that # hole (MHAFB) noticed many strange lights over the Mountain Home/ Boise skies over the last decade, never could call any of them UFO's tho. I remember last year they had some publicly announced secret aircraft testing going on for a week or so. Of course I kept my eyes peeled but to no surprise, nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
And yet again the most problematic issue rears its ugly head on ATS.....The truth & how much we believe..

These forums are FILLED with thousands(?) of people who allude to a covert life, often giving great nigh on gloats about who they know or what they did yet prove zero but many expect to be taken on face value.

I have no doubt the lady at the centre of this thread is who she says and knows what she does but others claiming to be 'in the know' are warning her off yet we have ZERO proof who these people are, I've watched 100's of people appear on TV and on radio shows claiming to be important personnel who happily talk about what they saw and these people walk around to this day.

I have no wish for anything to happen to said lady in the thread but how do we verify the people warning her?

I wish this with no disrespect to those doing the warning but saying 'I know the problems in crypto and TPTB' does not qualify your status thus making your comments no better than mine. Lets say I'm ex SAS, why say I'm ex SAS on an open forum knowing I simply cannot talk about operational duties and verify my identity?

Its a pointless gesture that would smack to me of an untruth.

ATS has its fair share of fruit loops and at this second I'm NOT pointing to anyone in this thread, this is a general-ism re ATS, I've seen so many people mention knowing people in high places etc etc but when it comes down to it they ALL do the same, clam up yet were more than willing to make themselves and their apparent sources known on a public forum..ie technically VERY easily traceable and BS.

I've always hoped that ATS would encourage the daring and risk takers, be it as themselves or as a posted via proxy link to info and while I wish no harm to people this forum seem the perfect place to form a strong core of self protecting members willing to stand together and talk.

I know its potentially a risk but with no one speaking out it seems such a loss that people that know are self burdened by knowledge are being troubled by it.

We have to wonder if there are people on here who would say be silent for a reason beyond their own...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Ditto to the above post! Ditto, to saying what you started to say. There's enough people in society reminding others to walk the line, & of the consequences for not walkin it. This is ATS not "BTW IWouldntSay That IfiWere U".

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Tajlakz

I still may do a Disclosure, (my own thread) but I need to think real hard about it, I guess.

It might be worth contacting Robert Hastings to see where you stand in regards to disclosing your story in public. Obviously many other military people have come forward to share their stories so your definitely not the first and nothing has happened to them.
The safest way is usually to make it as public as possible so they don't dare touch you.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

Hi bullwinkle, in regards to Ufology and Ufologists:

After I left the service in '88, I began obtaining my FOIA files, in hopes of establishing hard documentation to my ufo oddessy. I revieved 4 packeges over about 3 years. Between the early 1990's-to-late 2005, I reached out to different Names, lets just say, and they all, (except 2,) slapped me back. One said to me, "Drop it, or you'l wind up in the A file." Whatever the hell that means. One Luminary, I sent a large dossier of my documentation to.
I think the the problem is,
I don't have exotic unverifiable yarns about romping with ETs.
During the '90's and early 2000's, however: Full spectrum dominance shows-of-full-deadly-force, were not yet being visited upon non threats such as, chicken farmers, raw milk sellers, obnoxious disabled guys, and airline passengers, AS IS THE CASE NOW. So I, albeit begrudgingly, need to continuously remind myself of this status. The PTB likes to make examples of people. Phil Schnyder and his DUMBs whistleblowing. I suppose it could easily be done to me. I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE TRUE.
edit on 3-6-2013 by misschareesee because: z

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join