It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military memebers, Lets share our UFO/USO stories!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

I think the the problem is,
I don't have exotic unverifiable yarns about romping with ETs.

Not expecting anything like that. Something like the video below would be of value.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It took serious balls for Dr Hynek to change his official view point after basically saying earlier during Project Blue Book that UFOs were a load of BS.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by halfmask

Certainly doing things the way you suggest COULD offer at least a little temporary safety. However, given the massive degree of electronic and other surveillance . . . I wouldn't bet that even such a relatively thorough strategy would afford very reliable safety.

It slows them down...some. They can still get you. I used to use Tor a lot before 2004, it checked up DIA about two weeks.

Your browser leaves a pretty telltale signature, oddly enough. Also, in my case, they looked at the people I posted to, and found ones that seemed to know me IRL, pulled them in for a bit of the old lights in the face, and Bob's your TLA uncle.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I realize you added a "I'm not saying anyone in this thread" addendum, but you were. lol For the record, I didn't, and don't, claim to be anyone "in the know"...nor do I know anyone that is. I'm sure as hell not, nor have I ever been, in the SAS. lol. In fact, a few years ago I'd have encouraged her to continue her story, but I've gotten paranoid lately with some really bizarre things happening to Seal Team 6, the FBI agents I mentioned earlier, the friend of the Boston bombers ending up shot during interrogation...If it were me, I'd not continue her story is all. She's free to do and say whatever she wants.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

Hi bullwinkle, in regards to Ufology and Ufologists:
. . .
During the '90's and early 2000's, however: Full spectrum dominance shows-of-full-deadly-force, were not yet being visited upon non threats such as, chicken farmers, raw milk sellers, obnoxious disabled guys, and airline passengers, AS IS THE CASE NOW. So I, albeit begrudgingly, need to continuously remind myself of this status. The PTB likes to make examples of people. Phil Schnyder and his DUMBs whistleblowing. I suppose it could easily be done to me. I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE TRUE.
edit on 3-6-2013 by misschareesee because: z

Well put.

Sometimes their slap-downs seem capricious, erratic . . . Sometimes across the board stern.

And who knows at what levels of the elite such decisions are made. It's probably beyond figuring out with any fine tuned specificity.

It's just wiser to be safer than sorry-er.

There do seem to be stalking horses that are trotted out ostensibly as renegade whistle blowers who are probably anything but. They seem to periodically raise the bar a bit on incremental disclosure/ brainwashing the populace/ conditioning the populace for eventual GRAND PUBLIC DECEPTION stuff with the critters and craft on nightly news and in everyone's faces.

Until then . . . being slightly behind the biggies so raising the bar incrementally . . . would likely be a good move . . . . vs brazenly and foolishly way out ahead of them.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Interesting. Well put.

I think the average person would be shocked at the degree of surveillance the whole populace has been under automatically for decades.

Dreadfully Draconian. And unconstitutional . . . as though that mattered to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There do seem to be stalking horses that are trotted out ostensibly as renegade whistle blowers who are probably anything but.

Oh yes, dittos, and also, I myself strongly believe, and have so, for a very long time, that maybe some Ufologists are anything but (civillian enthusiasts) and could be, or something like, non official cover operatives with plausible deniability. Not necessarily for the US government, but perhaps transnational old money and particular bloodlines. In Wikipedia, it says NOCs can pose as academics. Controlled opposition. And I had experienced, that when this idea was put forth (as I'm doing now,) the pro alien crowd -automatically- do their tried-and-true pointing toward "disinfo" and the ancient Richard Doty-&-Co. which is what I do NOT mean, I'm talking more about like perception managers, gradual timeline spoonfeeders and covert investigators, things more along that line. I find it fascinating that, like with the Betty and Barney Hill case, their friends were Air Force Intelligence and CIA Psychological Warfare.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saltron
I'm not in the military but I would like to share my experience. I live in Las Vegas nevada on the summerlin side. One day around 6pm I had left my girl friend's ( now wife) house because she was getting ready to go to work. I left a few minutes before she left her place. All of a sudden looking to the north by the mount charleston area in the sky were 5 objects that were really really bright; they formed a straight line and then what I could only describe as warping in less than a tenth of a second across one side to another. They did this for several minutes.

Minutes later more of them joined, what was 5 then turned into 10 then 25. After a while they formed a line again in unison. In precise military timing one by one they would warp and disappear.

Flares on parachutes.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Interesting. Well put.

Yeah,once Jeff called and said they'd called him in (he worked for them at the time), I threw in the towel and gave one of the analysts trying to root me out a phone call. No point letting that go on.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

And yet again the most problematic issue rears its ugly head on ATS.....The truth & how much we believe..

These forums are FILLED with thousands(?) of people who allude to a covert life, often giving great nigh on gloats about who they know or what they did yet prove zero but many expect to be taken on face value.

I have no doubt the lady at the centre of this thread is who she says and knows what she does but others claiming to be 'in the know' are warning her off yet we have ZERO proof who these people are, I've watched 100's of people appear on TV and on radio shows claiming to be important personnel who happily talk about what they saw and these people walk around to this day.

I have no wish for anything to happen to said lady in the thread but how do we verify the people warning her?

I wish this with no disrespect to those doing the warning but saying 'I know the problems in crypto and TPTB' does not qualify your status thus making your comments no better than mine. Lets say I'm ex SAS, why say I'm ex SAS on an open forum knowing I simply cannot talk about operational duties and verify my identity?

Its a pointless gesture that would smack to me of an untruth.

ATS has its fair share of fruit loops and at this second I'm NOT pointing to anyone in this thread, this is a general-ism re ATS, I've seen so many people mention knowing people in high places etc etc but when it comes down to it they ALL do the same, clam up yet were more than willing to make themselves and their apparent sources known on a public forum..ie technically VERY easily traceable and BS.

I've always hoped that ATS would encourage the daring and risk takers, be it as themselves or as a posted via proxy link to info and while I wish no harm to people this forum seem the perfect place to form a strong core of self protecting members willing to stand together and talk.

I know its potentially a risk but with no one speaking out it seems such a loss that people that know are self burdened by knowledge are being troubled by it.

We have to wonder if there are people on here who would say be silent for a reason beyond their own...

Anybody who has any experience with classified materials would have told her not to post them. Being concerned doesn't make you a shill.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Interesting. Well put.

I think the average person would be shocked at the degree of surveillance the whole populace has been under automatically for decades.

Dreadfully Draconian. And unconstitutional . . . as though that mattered to them.

Interesting thread S&F while I do not have anything of interest to report about UFOs or USOs I can attest to the unsanctioned use of what we called the big eyes to peer into hotel rms of unsuspecting vacationers in Oahu while doing donuts on what would look like a blip on the horizon to folks on the beach so powerful were the big eyes we could fool ourselves into thinking that we were coming in for a touch down in one of the craters on the moon.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch

Anybody who has any experience with classified materials would have told her not to post them. Being concerned doesn't make you a shill.

Bloody hell. I wasn't aware she was intending on publishing classified documents on the web. I thought she was just intending to testify of some work she was involved in.
DON'T PUBLISH CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON THE INTERNET UNLESS YOU'RE READY TO GO TO JAIL.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Oh yes, dittos, and also, I myself strongly believe, and have so, for a very long time, that maybe some Ufologists are anything but (civillian enthusiasts) and could be, or something like, non official cover operatives with plausible deniability. Not necessarily for the US government, but perhaps transnational old money and particular bloodlines. In Wikipedia, it says NOCs can pose as academics. Controlled opposition. And I had experienced, that when this idea was put forth (as I'm doing now,) the pro alien crowd -automatically- do their tried-and-true pointing toward "disinfo" and the ancient Richard Doty-&-Co. which is what I do NOT mean, I'm talking more about like perception managers, gradual timeline spoonfeeders and covert investigators, things more along that line. I find it fascinating that, like with the Betty and Barney Hill case, their friends were Air Force Intelligence and CIA Psychological Warfare.

EXACTLY.

But I'm wondering . . . how . . . such as on this sort of thread . . . how could we even begin to filter out such . . . agents . . . maybe not even very overtly but just put a mental note in our caps to ignore most of what they say?

Even as a shrink and a sociologist, I'm hard put to come up with a set of criteria.

I think this is a wonderful thread asking for personal stories and observations of military folks. I hope many more find this thread and contribute.

I just still personally wonder how to filter the sources . . . by their posting behavior . . . and sort of sideline in my own mind the more likely shills of the NWO PTB folks who seek to direct, control or neutralize very real and viable personal stories of UFOs/underwater same . . . How do we distinguish?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Yeah,once Jeff called and said they'd called him in (he worked for them at the time), I threw in the towel and gave one of the analysts trying to root me out a phone call. No point letting that go on.

Sounds like a wise choice.

I think it's one thing to observe objects flying over, under, around Navy ships . . . in a personal observation sort of way--particularly incidentally to one's normal military activities..

And it's entirely something else far more risky and usually COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to no good purpose-- to get into classified documents etc.

The realm of smoke and mirrors and Alice's rabbit hole after Alice's rabbit hole is complex enough . . . it's REAL easy to get caught between the gears and ground to powder and never missed or found again.

I think the most we can do at this stage is what this thread was set up to do--to collect and present to ATS readers a collection of personal military personnel's experiences and OBSERVATIONS with UFOs/USOs.

That's quite a bit--IF--we could get many dozens of folks to do it.

Perhaps folks could alert their friends and relatives who've had such experiences to this thread and ask them to share their narrative--or even to audio record their narrative for them and put the transcript up here.

edit on 3/6/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt

Bloody hell. I wasn't aware she was intending on publishing classified documents on the web. I thought she was just intending to testify of some work she was involved in.
DON'T PUBLISH CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON THE INTERNET UNLESS YOU'RE READY TO GO TO JAIL.

No way to work around this? FOIA request for the documents maybe?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Sounds like a wise choice.

I think it's one thing to observe objects flying over, under, around Navy ships . . . in a personal observation sort of way--particularly incidentally to one's normal military activities..

And it's entirely something else far more risky and usually COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to no good purpose-- to get into classified documents etc.

The realm of smoke and mirrors and Alice's rabbit hole after Alice's rabbit hole is complex enough . . . it's REAL easy to get caught between the gears and ground to powder and never missed or found again.

I think the most we can do at this stage is what this thread was set up to do--to collect and present to ATS readers a collection of personal military personnel's experiences and OBSERVATIONS with UFOs/USOs.

That's quite a bit--IF--we could get many dozens of folks to do it.

Perhaps folks could alert their friends and relatives who've had such experiences to this thread and ask them to share their narrative--or even to audio record their narrative for them and put the transcript up here.

edit on 3/6/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

some have publicly spoken out - www.youtube.com...

I have an Uncle who is an Arizona Ranger and Army Veteran - I will ask him but I cant promise anything.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt

No way to work around this? FOIA request for the documents maybe?

I think she already tried that and failed. If the work is classified higher than restricted and it sounds like it is, then I reckon she's got 2 chances of getting it released under FOIA ie buckleys and none, and if they were to declassify it, and release it, there would be so much of the relevant info inked-out, it would almost be useless.

EDIT: If it was me I think I would send letters to the relevant members of parliament regarding a FOIA request and get them to request it from the military. More likely to get some sort of result doing it that way. It's still going to have black ink all through it though.
edit on 4-6-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
yeah ... don't forget what is happening to Bradley Manning. And wikileaks keeps claiming they have classified UFO files. And, for them to not make it public ... you know its good.
edit on 4-6-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
WO WO peeps, I have no unauthorized hardcopy stuff, much less an agenda to wikileak it.
PLEASE NOTE.

I have papers which are my own personal FOIA files.

By The Way, I started my own thread.
It begins with my pre-service ufo experiences.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-6-2013 by misschareesee because: edit to ad

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

WO WO peeps, I have no unauthorized hardcopy stuff, much less an agenda to wikileak it.
PLEASE NOTE.

I have papers which are my own personal FOIA files.

By The Way, I started my own thread.
It begins with my pre-service ufo experiences.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-6-2013 by misschareesee because: edit to ad

In that case, you can reveal all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join