It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Conference at European Parliament Building, April 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I could not find any relating threads, so I thought it would be interesting share

In 8 & 9th April 2013, a conference on the matter of Chemtrails was held at European Parliament Building patronised by somemembers of European Parliament.

The conference was opened with a documentary: Why in the World are They Spraying?

After that an investigating journalist Désirée L. Röver held a thourough presentation on the dangers of the substances sprayed in the air:

Youtube video of the presentation in front of the Parliament:

Slideshow used at the presentation. A very well done presentation in my opinion. I suggest checking it out.

Slideshow: Clandestine Aerial Spraying: The Health Effects of the Toxic Sky War on Humans, Animals and Plants.

Seemed quite interesting. I have not researched on this matter before, having dismissed it. I do not believe in the unified world-control conspiracies (NWO, Agenda 21) Yet now I might take a look on this particular conspiracy, if I have some free time later.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Cabin because: More Accurate Information, at first there was some disinfo.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
Chemtrails Hearing at European Parliament, April 2013

This is a lie.

It was not a 'chemtrails hearing at the European Parliament.' It was a chemtrail conspiracy theorists' conference held at an office of the The Greens/EFA-Fraction.

The EU Parliament has no interest in such nonsense.

The propaganda video Why in the World Are they Spraying? is debunked here.
edit on 29/5/13 by Sankari because: added url...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

I apologise for disinfo on the matter, I will make according changes in the OP.

It sounded suspicious for me too, although I could not find anything other than it was in European Parliament building.

It was patronised by several members of the parliament, so technically saying parliament is not interested at all is incorrect. Tatjana Zhdanok for example is Latvian representative at the parliament elected by the people to represent them.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

You seem to think that this somehow legitimises the theory or the film they used. That movie was proven to be nonsense a long time ago.

As for the interest of some (one?) MEP, there could be several reasons for her attendance. Why was she there? Did she attend as an elected representative or out of private interest? Does she already believe or did she go along to see what the fuss is about? It would be quite wrong to assume that just because this happened it makes theory more believable than it was before, however I, for one, am Interested in finding out more about the points you have raised.
edit on 30-5-2013 by waynos because: amended cos he is a she

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
From a brief search it is clear the MEP named above was present as a member of The Greens–European Free Alliance which is an environmental group.

I found this report on the conference too, which is unfortunately from a private blog with a quite obvious slant and lack of objectivity, but it does provide some further details.

nsnbc.me...

One thing that does strike me though in my initial search, is that the conference was about geo engineering, not chemtrails. Indeed chermtrails are not mentioned at all, neither are there any search results whatsoever with the word chemtrails present with either the group or the individual named above, therefore it patently was NOT a conference 'about chemtrails'.

I share their concerns about geo-engineering, this is genuine, but chemtrails are not real. The sad thing is too man people now have been too hoodwinked to know the difference.
edit on 30-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Because the OP includes mention of Why In The World Are They Spraying, and a slideshow highlighting HAARP etc, I wondered what the G/EFA themselves would have to say about it.
Here is a link to The Greens/European Free Alliance website

www.greens-efa.eu...

Interestingly the news and events sections of the site, or anywhere else on there, contain no mention of this conference whatsoever. Looking at the quantity of items it does cover my view is that these people attended out of private curiosity for whatever reasons and this conference cannot be taken as legitimising 'chemtrails' because a Europe wide environmental group, members of which DID go,clearly has no official interest in them whatsoever.

Maybe they found the whole experience embarrassing in its naivete and lack of real knowledge of what GE actually means and that's why they don't talk about it?
edit on 30-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It is a shame that geo-engineering has been hijacked by "chemtrail" believers. It really does a disservice to the science. Now any talk about geo-engineering, SRM, and stratospheric aerosols are accepted by the believers as legitimizing the conspiracy. And any mention of research in the field is taken as an admission of action.

Sad.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I agree

new topics

top topics

join