It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Feeling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I've never really had a feeling like this before, this is very new to me. On May 8, I was just on my laptop browsing the internet and for whatever reason the number 17 and the date May 25th popped into my head and i've had this terrible feeling since then that SOMETHING is going to happen on that day and for whatever reason everytime i think of it, i think of the US and an earthquake, like a bad one. A few days ago I had a dream that I was at my parents' house (in new york) and there were two very strong earthquakes. I'm sure i'm just overreacting and letting it get to me and probably nothing at all is going to happen, I've just never had a situation like this where a date comes to me like that with a certain feeling attached to it.

Anyone else had similar experiences? If so, did anything come of it? I've been wanting to tell someone about it but i feel like my friends/coworkers/family will just tell me I'm crazy.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

I have never had anything as specific as a date or known event happen to me. I have many times, especially in my younger days, had *feelings* about people or something planned that we shouldn't do. Generally they were correct. Hasn't happened in a while though. I hope it is just a fluke and nothing bad happens to you or loved ones. Keep us posted though. I will keep you in my thoughts.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

Thanks for being vigilant. I have learned to trust my instincts and the instincts of others. Even if it turns out that nothing happens, it was still an important flash of insight and intuition that I am not so quick to step on.

I have had similar feelings and inklings about future events. Most of them have never turned out like I thought, but I did have a strange dream/feeling about a month before Fukushima. I will call that one somewhat of a hit (I dreamed of a life-changing disaster in Japan. I'm still waiting for the 2nd condition of the dream to come true...) Honestly, I don't have the best track record for predictions so I don't make any.

However, I still think it's important to pay attention to these feelings when we have them. Cheers for the 25th
May everything be okay in the end. Let us know if anything unusual ends up happening to you on that day.

edit on 23-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

I had a very bad feeling before two quakes hit BC and southeast Alaska, so I can relate. I even recorded one of them here on ATS, and warned my brother in my hometown before the next one, so yeah, it happens.

You can see them here:
Predicted EQs

If people only knew the urgency to these kinds of feelings. I hope you are totally wrong though.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hopefully it turns out to be random weirdness and nothing more. The 25th is the worldwide protest date against Monsanto though. Some here are expecting that many bad things could go down that day. Let's hope it was just a fleeting strange feeling!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Actually you have just reminded me of two dreams I had recently.
I usually write my dreams down but I was too busy to write the second one down.

The first dream I heard a voice say "Earthquake in Guanna. Then war will break and spread."

Gu.anna is the Sumerian for 'Heavenly Bull' which is the constellation of Taurus which in Sidereal lasts from 16 May to 15 June.

The second was a voice getting me to repeat a sentence "Remember May 26th."
I had found an envelope with thousands of Euros in it, Barrow (spelling?) bonds and shop vouchers with an expiry date 6/8. I swap them all for diamonds and gemstones at a strange bank. I also get a bag of freshwater pearls that looked like a bag of rice.
On that bag is a label with 'Mayon beads' written in black.
We got two small dogs and play with them. (I think it was here that someone was telling me 26th May over and over till it got struck in my conscious part.)

Next I and my family go to a church (haven't been to one in years) and the welcoming room is covered in old dry bits of bacon and it is making everything dirty. Half the men are dressed in different of army uniforms from WWI to now. And I saw one man had an a s s a u l t rifle and the others had concealed hand g u n s.
I got the strongest precognition someone was going to come through the front door of the church so I went to look.

It's only one day off from yours. Thanks for reminding me.

Oh, and another one had a lava line following the Rio Grande river in New Mexico, as if a crack in the earth had occurred.

Also there is a triangle of three planets in the sky on 26th May. Jupiter, Mercury and Venus at sunset at 8.30pm EDT. Beforeitsnews and Youtube have info.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I was just on this thread and then I went to this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
With this earthquake of 5.7 that just took place in Southern California ???

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm near Sacramento, Ca.

So far, there have no reports of serious damage of injuries from the quake.

I'm sure that's in large part to our earthquake-resistant building codes.

But "8" number is a potential "bowel-loosener"

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I once had a strange feeling too. It must have been aliens. There is no other possible explanation.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

This is very interesting to me that may 26 came to you and it's only a day after the date that came to me. Thank you for sharing this information, and let's just hope that nothing bad comes of it!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

Your initial post brings up a very good point, as things have been feeling more ominous in April and i must say things seemingly appear to be far more ominous after the 19th.

I myself, tried to warn select family members that the 19th could be a significant day because of it being Pentecost and a pyramid of the sun alignment...that and it numerologically pointing towards the 10th which also had some significant factors involved.

Regardless, the reason i am making this post, is i have heard from one of my contacts who has high level connections(that doesn't mean the information is right, but still i wanted people to be aware) that in reference to the last card of the Illuminati card game - the alien invasion, that it would apparently involve a holographic invasion(which was considered already) but they would apparently say that they wouldn't harm us if we handed over our guns.

This post is important because that means if it were to occur in any way, it would have to happen before a lot of significant events that would take place AFTER we lost our guns. Especially, since we know a lot of events have to happen soon, partially with all the supposed recent pushes towards gun control and how things seem increasingly unstable as of late and significantly more ominous.

Another useful piece of info i received from my contact is that they are certain they will be in total control by 2025, in which i myself was considering 2020...just some food for thought.

You might also want to know that there is a partial lunar eclipse on the 25th as well and that the trinity alignment on the 26th has been ongoing since the 23rd it just won't apparently peak until the 26th.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have been feeling much anxiety about all these sinkholes, sky noises, booms, EQs, mass die-offs, mass beachings. Beginning at the start of 2011. And I think it's tragic that certain alarmist (psyops?) from various media, had made sure to pin the age-apex on Dec 21st 2012. With these kind of (major cycle-ending) topics, it's never good to state a day. Even when it's your feeling or a dream.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Today is the 25th of May.

I am hoping it remains very quiet. So far so good, but it is early yet.
I have not forgotten your thread

Even if nothing happens, thank you for sharing the feeling, because if something DID happen, and you did not share what you felt, you would feel bad.

Lets just hope you are wrong but I am watching.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm getting a really odd feeling today, like something isn't right. I feel uncomfortable.

I hope it's nothing...but it could be something.

I'll keep a sharp eye today.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ML8715
Let me start by saying I've never really had a feeling like this before, this is very new to me. On May 8, I was just on my laptop browsing the internet and for whatever reason the number 17 and the date May 25th popped into my head and i've had this terrible feeling since then that SOMETHING is going to happen on that day and for whatever reason everytime i think of it, i think of the US and an earthquake, like a bad one. A few days ago I had a dream that I was at my parents' house (in new york) and there were two very strong earthquakes. I'm sure i'm just overreacting and letting it get to me and probably nothing at all is going to happen, I've just never had a situation like this where a date comes to me like that with a certain feeling attached to it.

Anyone else had similar experiences? If so, did anything come of it? I've been wanting to tell someone about it but i feel like my friends/coworkers/family will just tell me I'm crazy.

I too have had a feeling about a major EQ here in the US happening within the next week, not specifically the 25th. Then again I've had feelings prior in which nothing occurred. Most times my feelings come to fruition but sometimes nada. We'll see.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ML8715

I too have had a feeling about a major EQ here in the US happening within the next week, not specifically the 25th. Then again I've had feelings prior in which nothing occurred. Most times my feelings come to fruition but sometimes nada. We'll see.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yes. 3 big ones I think we'll see in NZ. back to back. Within the next two days. California...? Hmm... Mexico is what I'm thinking. But what the hell do I know.

*big one meaning destructive, significant in size to that area, something 7+
edit on 25-5-2013 by B1rd1nFL1ghT because: Spelling

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Huge 8.3 hits Russia....

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I saw that yesterday.

I've wondered how people pick up on stuff like that. The ones I got were tied to the area of my home town.So for me personally, I feel there needs to be some sort of connection on a personal level to the area of the earthquake, but that is just me. And I am an oddball.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thank you all for the replies. Looks like so far everything is pretty quiet. I would much rather be wrong about the feeling I had than not saying anything and having something happen. So far so good. Lets just hope it stays quiet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join