It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any prophecy on ATS ever come true?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 2syncs

Thanks for reminding me of that post, how time flys
I agree that to know the future you learn from the past, I can see the third world war coming, with a strike on Israel imminent in my book, probably from Iran then the nukes will fly

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This has been my experience over the last few years, studying synchronicity: I seem to have acquired a bit of a knack for telling when something unusual is likely to happen. I can't say 'what', just that something strange or synchronistic is likely to occur. And it does. I do realize though, that this kind of thing can end any day.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Since year 1999, many prophecies have become not correct.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The perfect storm Thread!
This was about superstorm Sandy AND a major EQ prediction on one thread. Both hits.
It was an awesome thread!

The Perfect Storm

The EQ Prediction by Me

Tectonic Summary The October 28th, 2012 (October 27 at the location of the epicenter) M 7.7 earthquake south of Masset, Canada, occurred as a result of oblique-thrust faulting near the plate boundary between the Pacific and North America plates. At the location of this event, the Pacific plate moves approximately north-northwest with respect to the North America plate at a rate of approximately 50 mm/yr.

I also predicted the Southeast Alaska quake that occured a few months later, but that's a IM to my brother in my home town off of facebook. I was 2 months and around 7 days off on that one. I became very concerned after this EQ as my hometown is very close, and I knew it wasn't over yet. They had a 7.5.

Earthquake Hits Petersburg

edit on 16-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Of course this will not end the Has anything ever come true on ATS questions....

But the answer to this thread is YES...

Most definitely.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Wow good call.
You could've blocked out your name on that.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tankgirl

I have never been worried about my identity.

In fact, to me, it is important people know who I am. Everything I do on ATS I want documented. People want proof of psychic abilities. if I hide who I am, then I am hiding truth.

Or that is how I feel about it now.

Unless I am breaking T&C....then I would blur it out...
If a mod lets me know I will do so

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
The perfect storm Thread!
This was about superstorm Sandy AND a major EQ prediction on one thread. Both hits.
It was an awesome thread!

The Perfect Storm

The EQ Prediction by Me

Tectonic Summary The October 28th, 2012 (October 27 at the location of the epicenter) M 7.7 earthquake south of Masset, Canada, occurred as a result of oblique-thrust faulting near the plate boundary between the Pacific and North America plates. At the location of this event, the Pacific plate moves approximately north-northwest with respect to the North America plate at a rate of approximately 50 mm/yr.

I also predicted the Southeast Alaska quake that occured a few months later, but that's a IM to my brother in my home town off of facebook. I was 2 months and around 7 days off on that one. I became very concerned after this EQ as my hometown is very close, and I knew it wasn't over yet. They had a 7.5.

Earthquake Hits Petersburg

There is going to be an earthquake in California some time soon. I can feel it.

I feel like this happens within the next two months.

So by your logic on timing, if it happens tomorrow, or in 4 months from now, my prediction will be correct? That seems like it will fit your two month window.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I made a prediction that the earthquake on the west coast this summer will cause a volcano to belt smoke.

if any such event should occure prepared for reptillian invasion.

This is my prediction.

Along with it Armageddon. The Apocalypse. The skin walkers of Orion. The shapeshifting black panthers and black wolves. Will wage war with the reptillian owls from the Pleiades.

We must bind the chains of the Pleiades and Loose the chords of Orion. Our government has been enslaved by the greys. The greys formerly were known as the feathered serpent. In the last war. They used to have rainbow colored plumage. as well as teeth. But god punished them with a virus. Knocking out those genes.

All avians were effected. Creating the birds of today. As for the greys. Well. They lost their plumage. They lose their teeth. They became bald featherless birds. Teethless reptiles. Now they look like.. well.

a hairless owl. They use the owl symbolism because of their species is genetically related to owls and birds of prey that were once Dinosaurs.

And so the Illuminati worships these owls. And this is where the rumors of the government working with aliens More specifically greys comes from.

The Pleiades star system itself looks like a pentagram, Its whole visible constellation is the constellation of Torus. This is why Lucifarians do the devil sign with their hands.

It is a symbol of the snake. This constellation has long been associated with the word. Tree.

This would be the tree.

And The lion of judah is the chosen warrior of the Skin walkers. Whom chose the forms of panthers and black dogs.

This is why the bible will make multipul references to god being a lion, and god sending wolves to terrorize towns.

We see this happening in real life.

I am a contactee for these beings. And the reason why there are so few of us is simply because we are chosen. Like prophets.

To be like them. We will accend into their realms of darkness. And guide mankind into the realms of the eternal light.
To join our legions of universal soldiers.

Ancient protectors. Welcome to the drafting zone. We are the darkness in the night. The fear in your eyes. We are powerful, and we show our benevolence through our fear. We teach you that we have the capacity to devour completely. But yet do not. We hold back the reigns of Hades to be saved from the lions mouth.

For the skin walkers are Anubis running around with scales in hand. Swiftly enacting justice.
Skin walker ranch is on lock down. Completely controlled by Anubis. And the government tries their best to ward people off. Because the Skin walkers will draft you into their new found base.

I believe there is technology there. Something the government is trying to get at but the skin walkers are protecting it.

I imagine its constant war over there. The government would ceaselessly engage that location. I believe that location is on lock down in a sort of neutral way until events start happening and the veil is lifted.

There are rogue skin walkers whom are working on accord of maintaining balance. As such may be negotiating with the government in certain aspects to make sure that what was written in stone. Happens.
The Grey area they live in. Some people may not understand why they do the things they do.

But its all in the process of the divine plan. Satan too, also is following the rules of Engagement.
The prophecy must be fullfilled as it was written. This war has been preplanned for thousands of years and the rules of engagement have been refined since the previous *Terrible days of judgement* both sides have
agreed to not but heads within passages that are not written. It prevents a whole mess of events that could trail off into another direction ( still ending with everyone dead) and the preplanned scripts of the holy war would of be made for nothing. Their calculations of comets and processions. Pointless.

Its all very complicated right now. But the final curtain will fall soon.
edit on 27-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So you claim you are an individual with psychic abilities, and you feel that these powers are strong and developed enough to where you're willing to lay all credibility of these powers and abilities on documentation of you and your "feelings"?

Well good luck with that maybe since this great burden was thrust upon you instead of acting like some goth teen about it (the "I'm diffferenntttt" threads, the cliche'd act of apathetic nonchalance regarding your superpowers, etc.) you can start saving the world with your super-human traits, or at least try helping out a few people in the real world in a meaningful way.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Dripping with sarcasm...lol

That's cool.

Like a goth teen.....

That is actually a compliment.

I was goth before there was goth.

at least try helping out a few people in the real world in a meaningful way.

I do.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

It is the location that is important.
Both were major earthquakes under the definition,
and both were rare.

2 days on one, and two months on the other.
(the one I would consider even remotely a lucky guess is the first one, however 2 days is pretty lucky huh, and the reason I say this is because it has been active in the past, like years ago, until this EQ)

(the other one was a direct warning to my family where the 7.5 hit, two months is not a long time)

Both close to, one in, my hometown. Perhaps you are not understanding it.
If I made predictions all of the time, I could see you saying that. But take a look at my profile and follow my posts. Where are there other predictions predating this?
Hmmm??

Were these lucky?

It is the connection to the place that caused the feeling. If people really want to understand how this stuff works, they might pay attention. Those who don't might miss out on a learning experience.
ESP is strange, and doesn't fit in a box, as much as we would like it to, it just doesn't work that way.

Still don't accept?
Fine.

More than lucky guess, been off and on practicing for years. It's not perfect, but it is something, and at least I can say I produced it, whether you believe me or not. This doesn't happen often around here, so I guess I am one of those lucky few who got lucky with a feeling cause it was just dumb luck.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Correction, 3 days on that first one.

2nd line and and emocon or two for fun...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

My all time favorite was the DarkKnight threads.For any new readers pull them up and enjoy the madness that followed.

I have to admit I even started to wonder a little after that Darn Norway spiral whatever it was.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

So 2 months and 7 days off predicting an earthquake for a Pacific Rim location is good

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

It is the location that is important.
Keep an open mind.

If I had not been tied to this area in some way, I would of never of said/felt it I don't think.
If you are coming off my rant...continue through it... I do get a bit more specific, and actually name where an EQ is going to be, just for fun
(notice in that one I do not say EQ as that was not the question asked, the question was next news event, which just happened to be an EQ, which may still be ongoing) And yes, it was also on the pacific rim, in the center, Hawaii.. But suppose that will be to vague too

Link to the Rant in case you did not come from it:
E.S.P. Stop claiming it is not real!

The specific prediction:
Prediction in my rant thread

Dated 5/28/2013

Within a few weeks to month there will be something major regarding an island surround by sand. It is tropical. Hawaii perhaps. In fact, I see a chain of islands, so this is making me think Hawaii. Something will happen there. Something major enough to hit world wide news. It will certainly be out of the norm.

Link to the EQ thread:
Dated 6/4/2013
M5.4 - Loihi Seamount (under water Volcano Hawaii)

Look around at my threads and posts, I do not make predictions.
So how did I get these?
Peace
edit on 11-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join