It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage at Syrian rebel shown 'eating soldier's heart'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It sounds like the MSM is getting us more agreeable to a US, errr I mean UN, led occupation of Syria.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by judus
reply to post by rickymouse

The one thing I can not get my head around is what is the agenda?

What does the west have to gain to justify taking down a whole country?

The west are the terrorists!

Yeah Yeah 'the west are terrorists' yadda yadda.

Least they don't go around eating hearts and livers.

no, you pay others to do so while watching it on video.

and please share with us your "insider" knowledge of Hillary's & friends diet.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER
At least, we now know what the rebels are truly fighting for.

The right to eat human flesh.

The most tasty meat on the planet.

They are tired of being denied the pleasure, after centuries of suppression.

Cannibals unite, take back your freedom and your right to consume the blood of man, from the tyrannical governments that deny you.

The way of all flesh.

All flesh consumes flesh.

It's the natural law of the universe.

Want to be a vegetarian? Go live with the plants in the forest.

City dwellers live among their food. The obvious solution to all starvation, eat the fattest members of your group.

Bettya it solves all greed, in every sphere of human society, if we always sacrificed the fattest, the wealthiest, the biggest, among us. Even Jesus was sacrificed. They took his clothes and dressed themselves up in his garments. Yeh, the Lamb, slain at the foundation of the world. He that has acquired the most, to feed the flock.

edit on 14-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

ROFLMAO

You know, as Hilarious but Twisted as this is,

You got a point.

The entire ME is insane, literally, but then, the world is nuts, something, but the ME and that whole Abrahamic and Religious Occult stuff IS insane, no rhyme nor reason,

So maybe it really is just cannibalism, like Zombie universe, Resident Evil,

And sending troops there, would be the Equivalent of sending troops into Resident Evil or equivalent zombie lands and asking them, ok, sort these zombies out, from not so vicious ones to only the face eating ones to only those with bath salt addictions,

Oh, and try not to get eaten.

Yea OK, sounds Reasonable. LOL

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I couldn't have said it better!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by judus

That is pretty ruthless. I want that guy on my side! What an animal!

This action, though certainly a war crime, is the type of thing that breaks wills. Actions like that strike fear in your enemy and make them question their resolve and willingness to face you on the battlefield. I bet Assad’s minions are second guessing their allegiance…at least a little bit.

OK jokes aside, time for Truth.

Sure, barbarism and Human Right Abuses breaks wills. Yay!!!

It also breaks SPIRITS, for EVER. And this is why Once these demonic forces, REGARDLESS of WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT OTHER DEMON MINIONS PROP THEM UP OR SUPPORT THEM

They leave ONE thing and ONE thing Only-desolation.

And why there is Then forever, NO incentive to live, the women and children are Expected to clean up after these sorry #s and one day women Are going to get smart and tell you WAR DOGS to go # your self. And in a myriad of ways they do just that, they do as little as can to get by...they abandons their children (products of rape) fueling even MORE terror and enemies in future, they have no hope,

Disease, poverty and misery remain in what COULD HAVE BEEN a productive and creative place. But no...it's filled with despair, depression and SUICIDE. Men get left with Boys as wives and GOATS, ask Sudan. Or Afghanistan, those girls HATE THOSE MEN. (see RAWA). And SUICIDES by CHILDREN are in increase, what an INSULT, girls choosing fire death to a life with scum, gee, go figure...

then you have what is, Somalia, where Thousands of babies are born by Rape and left to STARVE to DEATH...and WHO gets to deal with THAT MESS?

The Barbarians? NO

The world, because if they don't, then THAT spills over eventually, more disease, more terror, more DESOLATION? YAY

War is Great, YeeHaw, ah the Strength and Might of BULLIES! Land no longer farmable because of chemical contamination, landlines, water toxins, not for years, for DECADES. Only when the Developers come in with their Rape tourism does a place of barbarism and genocide (in part or whole), GENDERCIDE and Femicides (yay go Contras USA huh, still Femicides on rise in Honduras, yea great legend we left there) pick up...just a little, but not for long,

Masses of Migrations of REFUGEES that put a burden on Other nations and people's who had nothing to do with the war, causing more terror, conflict and hatred and generations that DON'T FORGET...those big ass bullies.

It's not uncommon for survivors to pursue WAR CRIMES for generations later, and they every now and then get these butchers arrested, like just recently, Guatamala was it??? Anyway,

The effects are permanent, one day, karma comes back around. Always does...we saw this, in former Yugoslavia,

Old hatreds, Generations of, acted out on a whole other generation. Westerners Kniw about the horrors by Serbia, what few do Know, is that Those seeds were planted hundreds of years ago, generations later, they

Don't forget, nor forgive.

You plant a garden of demonic barbarism, expect one day, to get HELL at your door,

And when those demon seeds are matured, eating hearts, will be the least of worries,

They'll be eating SOULS

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

edit on 14-5-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
104 replies so I dunno if this has been posted yet but either way, here it is.

Syria rebel defends gruesome video as revenge

A Syrian rebel who was filmed apparently cutting out and eating the organs of a soldier has defended his actions as revenge for regime atrocities

Time magazine said on Tuesday it had talked by Skype with the fighter, identified as Khalid al-Hamad, who appeared in a video that sparked outrage and condemnation, including from the Syrian opposition.
Hamad claimed he was driven to the gruesome acts by footage on the dead soldier's cellphone, showing him "humiliating" a naked woman and her two daughters.

Hey, I get it. Anyone one of us can view gruesome videos of what Assad's army and secret police have done to the Syrian population, & the same goes for all the terrorists there as well, but eating a soldiers if flocking crazy and sadistic. It should be obvious to anyone that eating a human heart isn't gonna win over any hearts! See what I did thar?

edit on 14-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Guess no one bothered to tell him that cannibalism makes people insane. Oh wait, he's already passed that stage, you'd have to be insane to eat a human heart knowing pathological diseases could be lurking in every bite, that and the soldier he was munching on coulda had pork for lunch or breakfast. Now that would be poetic justice.
edit on 15-5-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hannibalallahpeanutbuttersandwiches... Here's some guns. Eat your heart out, boys.

edit on 15-5-2013 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

His actions spark fear in Assad's forces.

His actions spark fear in the Syrian Arab Forces? i highly doubt although it does prove the Syrian government points, the Free Syrian Army forces always hide among civilians.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
104 replies so I dunno if this has been posted yet but either way, here it is.

Syria rebel defends gruesome video as revenge

A Syrian rebel who was filmed apparently cutting out and eating the organs of a soldier has defended his actions as revenge for regime atrocities

Time magazine said on Tuesday it had talked by Skype with the fighter, identified as Khalid al-Hamad, who appeared in a video that sparked outrage and condemnation, including from the Syrian opposition.
Hamad claimed he was driven to the gruesome acts by footage on the dead soldier's cellphone, showing him "humiliating" a naked woman and her two daughters.

Hey, I get it. Anyone one of us can view gruesome videos of what Assad's army and secret police have done to the Syrian population, & the same goes for all the terrorists there as well, but eating a soldiers if flocking crazy and sadistic. It should be obvious to anyone that eating a human heart isn't gonna win over any hearts! See what I did thar?

edit on 14-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I would say the irony lay in the two events being displayed equally/simultaneously to the observer. Although, we have to use the parallel universe theory because one event can't happen without the first taking place. Ok, screw alternate universes, lets just say they happen one after the other.

So here is ATS -

----------------------
----------------------
---------------------- < That's you right there
watch down here/

and here is

☃woman ☃one child ☃two child

Now, a bunch of Assad's soldiers is humiliating this woman and her two kids. Oh ya, the woman is naked. Lets say they are umm, idonno, spitting on them. Maybe throwing stones at the naked woman? Grabbing her boobies?

Who cares, she's humiliated.

Okay, now you are in the audience again.

------------------------------

-----------------------------

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Another reason why we should leave Syrians to sort out there own problems.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by judus

Another reason why we should leave Syrians to sort out there own problems.

Is Russia and Iran's influence in Syria one of their problems or one of Russia and Irans problems, and if so the latter, is it a US problem?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
To last comment, quote long so didn't include...

Someone earlier mentioned the insanity, what drove this man to act in such a way, etc. they are correct, doesn't justify but,

I do think, we in the west, tend to trivialize the horrors of living under these regimes, OR go about it with dark humor Because we Kniw how horrid it is from either having been in war or lived in areas, etc., or just read up a lot on these horrors, etc.,

But as far as the humiliation of women goes, this much I do know, from the women's groups. The abuses under Assad are yes, Extreme, and very violent women which is TYPICAL of ALL absolutist tyrannical regimes, be they theocratic or junta etc., and obviously, para forces (usually trained and propped by us or other big power nations) do the same horrors to terrorize civilians from joining the resistance or for supporting already in place gov etc., depending on the agenda, women of course are screwed either way, both by their own as well as by the enemy (and they are well aware of it, minus the elites/rich who can just fly off to another nation when SHTF as they always do, playing the victim card while naive good folks think, oh how sad a survivor of war, never knowing the many if these so called war fleets a THE human rights ABUSERS themselves and war engineers but that's another topic...oh, clue is, POOR Peasants can't afford to just hop a jet and fly to Dubai or Russia, etc., excluding Refugees that relief agencies sponsor, etc) but anyway

The reports from wimens groups, condemning all the abuses on all sides, do say the tortures and rapes by the Assad police/troops are increasing and horrific, common tactics, WHICH, well it's just common tactic in all those states, and the reports I've read, are quite brutal, on levels of Cambodias terror to some degree,

So, I wouldn't be surprised in the least that these acts are yes, driving the poor (whom these other groups manipulate and exploit, gee big surprise there) insane enough to do the most bizarre,

However, THAT being said,

There IS the culture/religious aspect to it as well and Viole ce including mass rape AND brutal cannibalistic acts are not uncommon whatsoever, it's like Sport to these war dogs/war lords. Which is why it's MORE INSANE to be naive enough to Think you can be diplomatic and make TRADE agreements with these types and expect civilization to come about,

NOT.

Ain't going to happen, we think it's barbaric, many there think its some holy crusade...clerics Instructing these terrors, etc. Not singling them out, we have our share of moon bats here,

Just saying, this is the fruit of TOTALITARIANISM and FASCISM, tyranny of the Majority, with minds stuck in dark ages. And the ELITES Kniw this and and like pit bull fight trainers,

Work conditions to defile victims already having mental issues, into morphing them into Rabid Dogs foaming at the mouth.

The horror, is that they like this man, are barbaric and oppressors...they are also, the oppressed who've been dealt barbarism and savagery, probably all they've known since birth,

And to think WE can sort this out, is more insane and barbaric, than all them put together. The abuses in this regime have been going on for decades,

Syria is not a nation I've done a lot of reading on, other than ancient law/women (which was hell on earth) and what little I've seen on women's human rights sites, but I have read the worst prisons reports couple of years ago

Syria, beat out all of them, including North Korea, for it's brutal savagery. It read something like these horror flicks with demons sawing people to death, and in fact, one report I read, they literally DO that to men, women and children, rape torture and sawing them to pieces,

You name it...like something from a nightmare on elm street WORKD and this was before any of this rebel conflict. So I could only imagine, the minds of Captives there (and yes common sense says they'd be easy pawns for outside agendas) are already so messed up, that this video, not even shocking. Now That's, sad...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

Outstanding. Thanks for you additions to this thread. I enjoyed reading them.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I see your point, boncho, but I believe that the Russians, being in a position of influence, are at least looking for a negotiated end to the conflict. The Iranians...Well, who knows...

I wasn't taking sides, East / West on this, I just think there should be no military support of any kind, or intervention, other than humanitarian support for both sides.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
So shooting someone to death, not a war crime.

Eating, war crime.

Umm, shooting someone to death in a war, is the whole point of war.

Eating human body parts to show you're an evil criminal... is what they have things called war crimes for.

Obvious things are obvious.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

reply to post by rickymouse

The one thing I can not get my head around is what is the agenda?

What does the west have to gain to justify taking down a whole country?

The west are the terrorists!

Well, you've shown that the mindset of some people in the middle east includes eating your enemy to instil fear into them. The acts of terror that are daily occurrences there show that terror is a means to an end there.

You've shown your true colours by laughing about the comment "I wonder if he was halal" implying he is muslim and that it is acceptable for muslims to eat their enemy.

No, the west aren't terrorists. Just reasonably ignorant and easily fooled. But lets not go crazy now, I'm not saying we're the good guys.

But it's bigger than "That muslim eats dead people... huhh uhuhhuh the west are terrorists."

much bigger.

edit on 15-5-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

This is nothing short of Satanic. They are also beheading Christians. This is not a move of freedom from oppression: they are overthrowing west-courting & Israel-tolerant leaderships - replacing them with Muslim Brotherhood anti-west, anti-Israel & anti-Christian leaders (largely Sunni) and they are wiping out all traces of Christianity and infidelity to the cause of Sunni Islamization by sword.

Well now I'm confused. Are they killing the western invading satanic armies, or are they the satanists.

The evil terrorist west, us, are invading their holy lands. They're fighting a superior enemy.

But now they're the satanists.

I've got a hurt in my thinker now...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by DaTroof
So shooting someone to death, not a war crime.

Eating, war crime.

Umm, shooting someone to death in a war, is the whole point of war.

Eating human body parts to show you're an evil criminal... is what they have things called war crimes for.

Obvious things are obvious.

What about the Assad soldiers that were giving the naked woman and her two kids a hard time? I mean, two wrongs don't make a right, but Hannibal-Al-Fahim-Jalmahaq was just trying to send a message across, "mess with my woman, and I eat your effin hearts out."

To me, it's kinda romantic don't ya think? A little brutish yeah, but at the same time, have you tasted some of the food in that region?
Honestly not thinking it's that far off from the daily course of bread. But hey, to each their own.

I still see it as a potential Hollywood love story...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theboarman
isnt it if you eat the heart or brain of someone you killed you get their courage or something like that? thanks for posting.

I saw a documentary recently where they hacked the arm off an albino woman to sell on the black market because the albinos are magical. Or some insane bollocks.

I think I speak for the entire sane world when I say, GTFO of the world stupid cultures. Seriously..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join