It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama publication circulating

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

It's a mouse pad in one person's home. You can get those made on the internet for pretty cheap. It's not like it was handed out by the white house. Who cares. I bet there are similar products being sold that feature Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck. Nothing to really crazy here just someone who really like the President.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Where's the proof positive that he's not a Buddhist, or a Mormon? Your statement is ridiculous. He has stated over and over again that he is a Christian. First it was bad that he went to a Christian church that had a pastor that was too controversial, then he was accused of being a Muslim. then he was accused of being atheist. Please just pick one and stick with it.
edit on 12-5-2013 by acuna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

The title of this thread is really misleading. You have no proof that what you saw was an official piece of merch from the government. You're just assuming and leading the actual facts presented to make a misconceived point. And by that add the the bullsh*t partisan divide that is killing any kind of real political discourse. This kind of talk is the real problem and why the our government can't get anything done.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by acuna

The title of this thread is really misleading. You have no proof that what you saw was an official piece of merch from the government.

The title is not misleading. Read it again. If anything, your post is misleading for implying that anyone said it was "official", whatever that means.

I think it the mouse pad is stupid, but it is interesting nonetheless. It shows the extent to which people will place their hope in a stranger. If the mouse pad was about Iggy Pop being the savior it would still be strange and worthy of contemplation. The fact that it is a politician being worshipped just makes it a little scarier.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Seems like you can get it straight from the horses mouth, or should I say the horses bum?
I have always believed he is a muslim.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It is funny about the bible thumpers who worry about the strength of a man's devotion to christ. That the constitution written for this christian god fearing nation.

The ONLY place in the constitution that mentions religion -- says that religion is not important, so important to the founders that they included the words SHALL EVER that includes the theocratic dark ages that we seem to find our selves in now.

"The No Religious Test Clause of the United States Constitution is found in Article VI, paragraph 3, and states that:

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by timewarpedbrain7

I was out in the boonies to do a repair job and get to a raggedy run down trailer with rebel flags as "curtains". I knock on the door and an older man (maybe 60s) answers the door in only his tighty whitey underwear. As I enter the home I explain if he wishes me to repair his service then he needs to put on some clothes. I look and there is garbage everywhere, covering his living room floor. There is a pit bull tied to a pole in the corner of the kitchen. There are piles of poop all over the floor and food on the floor. There was actually a pile of spaghetti on the floor. I catch a glimpse from the corner of my eye of a very small girl playing in the bedroom to my right. I turn and look and she is on the floor, maybe 5 years old and playing with toys. Sitting just inches from her was a giant pile of poop and what looked like biscuits in front of her. I made my repair and left. I drove a about a mile or so down the road until I could find signal for my phone and called the police. I sat there for a minute or so and called my wife and saw a police car driving towards their home.
I never heard what became of it though. U2U me if you want more stories so I don't derail the thread any further.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

It's funny how the more we remove God from the US the more it falls to crap. Even someone like you should be able to open your eyes and think well dang, even if God isn't real, as long as we followed his laws our society flourished.
I never ever had a problem with people believing in who or what they wished or not believing but things have gotten out of hand. You give me one legitimate reason for removing God from anything. I said legitimate. The way I see it, God says you can't do certain things. That makes people angry so they decide if God isn't real or isn't here then they can do what they want.
I started this thread to simply get input from ATS on what I saw. I never thought that given that and my lack of attacks on Nobama that I'd be flamed for this. I never said I cared if he was muslim or not I just stated that I thought he was. I simply do not like his policies or his constant intent on pushing bills and laws without congressional approval. The man is very shady. This is just for discussion of my picture, nothing more.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by acuna

Read closer there skippy. I never ever stated that I had an official document. It's a publication about Nobama. It's people like you that constantly and blindly defend the man. You go out of your way to defend him so much that you never even stop to see what you are defending. All you care for is the fact that he is part black. Oh and by the way, when in our society did black plus white = ALL BLACK? The man is just as much white as he is black and yet he said in his books that he chose to be all black. It doesn't work that way. He cannot simply erase his white heritage or wish it away. Get your facts straight before attacking someone.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by acuna

He has not admitted to being a Christian. Heck I seem to remember him being interviewed on camera and he said someone questioned his MUSLIM faith. Weird how that freudian slip just came out isn't it?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

It's funny how the more we remove God from the US the more it falls to crap. Even someone like you should be able to open your eyes and think well dang, even if God isn't real, as long as we followed his laws our society flourished.
I never ever had a problem with people believing in who or what they wished or not believing but things have gotten out of hand. You give me one legitimate reason for removing God from anything. I said legitimate. The way I see it, God says you can't do certain things. That makes people angry so they decide if God isn't real or isn't here then they can do what they want.
I started this thread to simply get input from ATS on what I saw. I never thought that given that and my lack of attacks on Nobama that I'd be flamed for this. I never said I cared if he was muslim or not I just stated that I thought he was. I simply do not like his policies or his constant intent on pushing bills and laws without congressional approval. The man is very shady. This is just for discussion of my picture, nothing more.

You must have been asleep to not see what the teapublicans have been proposing and opposing in the name of god

And just what laws of god should we be following??
edit on 12-5-2013 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

reply to post by acuna

Read closer there skippy. I never ever stated that I had an official document. It's a publication about Nobama. It's people like you that constantly and blindly defend the man. You go out of your way to defend him so much that you never even stop to see what you are defending. All you care for is the fact that he is part black. Oh and by the way, when in our society did black plus white = ALL BLACK? The man is just as much white as he is black and yet he said in his books that he chose to be all black. It doesn't work that way. He cannot simply erase his white heritage or wish it away. Get your facts straight before attacking someone.

From the time that you use a portmanteau you put yourself in the box of marginal thinkers.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
All of those Obama is the second coming of Christ books, posters, symbols are meant to gather support from the uneducated poor who are easily influenced by religion and emotionally charged arguments. It transcends race or cultural background. It is sad that so many Americans have fallen for this find of propaganda but it is an age old method for insuring the support of the people. I remember when W. Bush was in office and a lot of Wall Photos and Posters featured him praying with a American flag in the background. The `Dear Leader` method of gaining support for the US president had gotten much more intense after 9/11 than it was before hand. It shows me that both parties in the states are getting worried about maintaining a two party system.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Oh and by the way, when in our society did black plus white = ALL BLACK?

It is known as the one-drop rule. It is, in my opinion, the best evidence available that race is an illusion. It is a social construct, not a scientific one. Meaning, there is no correlation between a person's perceived race in a society and their actual genetic heritage. This includes both their self-perception and the perception of others. It is nonsense. On the bright side the historical trend in the US seems to be for each younger generation to reject the notion to a greater degree than the last.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Slugworth

I think you are very correct. Often what someone consider their race and what their genetic heritage actually is different. It seems clear that these days most people are a mix of several different genetic backgrounds. The idea of `race` is fading away.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Greetings, Christian Voice

Are all Americans going to be required, at some time in the future, (ie. upon the transition to the "New Dictatorship"), to display pictures of hussein soetoro saebarkah (alias obama) in every room in every building?

Examples are:

Life in Communist north Korea

All homes in Communist nK display pictures of the "Dear Leader" and his father, "Great Leader" Kim Il Sung.

Example, Communist nK, Link to External Image

Example, Life in the former USSR, Link to External Image:

Future Example: Life under "The New Dictatorship"

Or, since soetoro is an admitted Muslim, will we transition to a Communist/Muslim theocracy?

Please Note: This is not an attempt engage in baiting Cass Sunstein's people. Given that the DC beltway was saturated with obama posters after the election, one might wonder if our homes and business are next to be required to display same. Knowing the enormity of this, the ATS website, surely there are readers out there who know details of obama's plan to transition us away from the Constitution, where such plans may include the requirement to display pictures and statues of "the one," everywhere.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think there may be a difference between what most of us consider Muslim, and these neighborhoods of African-Americans that are their own form of "Muslim." Wouldn't surprise me if most middle-eastern Muslims thought Louis Farrakhan and black radicalism was a bunch of BS

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by timewarpedbrain7

I agree, the story was awesome and I want to hear more

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Can't remember where I saw or read it that Obama will be the last president of the United States will ever have.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

It's funny how the more we remove God from the US the more it falls to crap.

So praying more and displaying religious paraphernalia in public places is going to fix it?

You give me one legitimate reason for removing God from anything. I said legitimate.

A legitimate reason is that we shouldn't run our country using one religion as a guideline when our culture is made up of people of different religions, as well as no religion at all. Nor should we base our morals and values, or the way we treat one another, on the cannibalized writings of primitive people from an era where the literacy rate of the entire planet was no more than 10%. Religion simply has no place anywhere but inside ones own home or place of worship.

Even someone like you should be able to open your eyes and think well dang, even if God isn't real, as long as we followed his laws our society flourished.

The way I see it, God says you can't do certain things. That makes people angry so they decide if God isn't real or isn't here then they can do what they want.

Here's a list of 76 things banned in Leviticus

If you've ever had a rare steak, eaten the wrong kind of seafood, or worn clothing of mixed materials, you are in trouble.

One doesn't have to decide God doesn't exist to break the rules. Religious people are already breaking the rules of the bible by deeming certain ones less important, and choosing not to follow them. They are already deciding they know better than God - so what's wrong with those of us who aren't religious saying we know better too?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join