It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a Homosexual world,women will be enslaved.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
France approves gay sex marriage

I had sought to avoid this topic, but in a free society, I am compell to share this insight.

I will not make the usual diplomatic homilies to the homosexuals, whom I view as only my fellow humans, but to be straightforward, and forthright and even to a degree of bluntness which is not my way on ATS, but only for the sake of reality and discussion.

In a world where homosexuality becomes the norm, the only natural evolution would be that all female children will be bred as breeders for new children, like female dogs in pet shops. Is this what we want for our women folk for their future?

Homosexuals DO NOT produce children on their own, and thus the need for outside agencies for childbirth, if homosexuality is to be ECONOMICALLY sustainable. Without future generations, WHO will look after the old homosexuals when they get on with age? WHO will gather the grains and work the ships?

Japan, with its aging population, proved that without the regenerations of children, it will only soon die out as its economy collapses one day. China, with its one child policy, realizes this and had woken up, in fear of what is to come.

Today, 14 countries in our world legalized same sex marriage and even allowed adoption and IVF techniques for childbirth.

Homosexuals claimed that they are only a MINORITY in our world, and will remain a minority. But the FACT is - there are a minority because their union were not legalised nor allowed to adopt children which will only be subjected to ridicle when they grow up in a still heterogenous world today and suffer even more dire teenage identity angst common even with normal children.

Once the sacred marriage of institution, passed down by our ancestors for thousands of years to include homosexuality, their numbers will be more, more so when there is so much conflict, confusion, stress and even gender role confusions which makes same sex companionship a likely choice as such couples would have gone through much in such a life going through woes and suffering together, even sharing beds and toilets comfortably since young, that it becomes natural.

But when more of humans go for same sex marriages, the consequences will lead to a massive drop in childbirths, revenues to state, higher costs of production and health, and downright the end of the economy, if not humanity later.

And in order to stop this trend, WOMEN will be seen more as economic resource than as a human, to be given IVF as long as they are capable of childbirth, like dogs, and most of them will come initially from the poor, then to the middleclasses by the elites as humankind gets lesser and lesser.

No more will women have the choice or say over childbirth matters, to love and grow the child to be a responsible member of the human race as our society had taught us, but have their babies ripped away the moment she concieves.

In the past when most of mankind was poor, women were treated as such. But as we progressed, and many uplifted to middleclasses, 2 is enough as replacement and we worry for women who gives birth to more than that, even if out of love for her husband and kids, as any civilised and progressive society would for its members.

In a homsexual world, our womenfolk will be treated horrifyingly, like breeding dogs and have their children taken away the moment of birth, and cries ignored. New humans will be nothing more than robots to serve a needs of the homosexuals and its elites

I am no religious fundamentalist, and had often questioned why some principles are there in religion. And over this matter, I realized why. Religion is nothing more than moral and ethical guidelines for mankind if it seeks to progress and evolve. Homosexuality does not evolve humans for it procreates nothing.

IVF is wonderful science for childless heterosexual couples. But if done on a massive scale, it is a horror, to us men and future women. It must NOT be allowed for homosexual couples. We this generation have an ethical responsibility to stop it, either through legislation or the Courts.

Some say marriage is a union between man and women, understand and adopted since time immemorial and is a given. But some attempted to abuse the rule of law by challenging that no where in the constitution does it says only a man can marry a woman.

For them, I can only say:- nowhere does the constitution says a human cannot marry his/her best friend - dogs or donkeys. Do we mankind want to unethically create horrendous INTERSPECIES of hybrids through the manipulaton of DNA?

I appeal to my fellow humans of the homosexuality bend whom I will NEVER discrimate or allow others to do so as long as they live - if legality and protection of rights you seek, there is nothing wrong with civil unions.

If it is social expenditure equality you seek, be fair - you do not produce children on your own and dependent on outside sources such adoption or IVF. When adoption becomes less, are artificial inseminations and IVF the way to treat our fellow womenkind one day so that there will be the young to sustain your old age economically?

I truly and honestly apologise here, for I had offended, I know, but it is only for the sake of truth and realities that I wrote, so that all may be well informed and not legalise anything just to get votes. The future of mankind is at stake. Many issues will affect the future of mankind, but homosexuality dominance is one which mankind can still avert.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

@ In a Homosexual world,women will be enslaved

1 doubts that. Its said that there may be an outside issue with the males not men but males here... in any respect no is shared just saying the Females here may be more important then some males think. Again no disrespect to any or their practices but Live and be fruitful means what it means... To 1.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How could homosexuality become the norm. It is a minority thing and not a preference. Ie. the heevie jeevies I felt when same sex made a pass at me, they feel with opposite sex. But the rest of us feel extreme heevie jeevies at same sex. Its the hard wired heevie jeevies. It will never be a majority.

Plus women aren't going to passive, they're wayshowers. In the cosmos, mothers and grandmothers outrank generals and high councellors.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In an absolute world, homosexuality will die out as you say. But in this world we don’t live in absolutes. There are more Man, Wife, couples then homosexual couples today. The human race will live on.

It’s been said that homosexuality will die out because homosexuals don’t have the vector to pass on their genes. We’ve had homosexuals since the beginning of time and that has not been the case. It will not die out and I don’t believe it will cause mankind to die out.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Homosexuality will never be the norm because there are and have always been more heterosexuals on this planet.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Seems pretty misogynistic . . . Women are the more "fit" of our species, actually. Wouldn't it make more sense for the women (lesbians) to enslave the men. You know . . . like on Lesbos? Or this great planet . . .

Check your fears . . . your slip is showing.
edit on 4/25/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I don't agree with you. I think that heterosexuals and homosexuals will continue as they always have; living among each other ; side by side; and working... to work things out.

This is not a homosexual world nor is it a heterosexual world; it is a mixture of both; all is a part of humanity that wants to live, love and get along with each other; or at least they should be.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oh man, that brought tears to my eyes. Oh that was good. Funny funny stuff there.

Here's the major point you missed in your diatribe there.

Throughout history, the percentage of homosexual humans has remained constant. I have no idea where you would think that open acceptance of homosexuality would in any way change how heterosexual people feel. There still is going to be a majority of heterosexual people out there.

Homosexuals who adopt children don't raise children to be homosexual themselves. The child will still have their own feelings and will be attracted to whatever gender they find appealing. Case in point, the vast majority of homosexual people were brought into this world by heterosexual parents.

Marriage is not a sacred institution, it's a business contract. It has nothing to do with love and everything to do with financial arrangement. This is all that homosexual couples want, the same right as everyone else has to enter into that financial contract. If marriage was truly about love, there would be no need for it to be recognized by the state and people would handfast as they did back in pagan times.

You have no need to worry, heterosexual couples will still have offspring, and women will not be enslaved any time soon to be used as breeding stock. Homosexuality just doesn't work the way you seem to think it does.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You should pick up a history book. Straight males treated women as property for centuries.....That's why women had to create a women rights movement...

Also, Why do homophobes ignore that there are women homosexuals? lesbians.
edit on 25-4-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

I appeal to my fellow humans of the homosexuality bend whom I will NEVER discrimate or allow others to do so as long as they live -

But that's exactly what you did with this thread; demonizing homosexuality and painting a stupid unrealistic senario, based on your religious, homophobic agenda.
edit on 25-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Where do I begin? First of all, gay isn't a trend nor a fad nor something you can be conditioned to become. It's just how you are, while we may not know the entire genetic reasons it isn't a choice. But as a favorite poster of mine reads "people chose to be complete a holes and they can get married, why can't gays?" FYI in case you didn't know, ok are you sitting down? Women are gay too, gasp I know, and you know what perhaps the gay women will use the gay men's sperm and vice versa to create a society based on acceptance versus heterosexual non feminine friendly system we women have been surpressed by for oh sheesh, eternity?

I am a straight women who is in no way intimidated by any individual's gender, sexuality or expression thereof. I also happen to be parent to a transgender child and I find it very offensive that you are ignorant enough to assume it's due to homosexual inclusion in society that my child is transgender. My child isn't transgender because of confusing gay people effecting her to want to be a him. Do you have any idea the torment that a homosexual or transgender or bi child has to suffer to accept themselves and have others accept them? Do you really think it's something they go hmm 1. Persecuted by peers, check. 2. Possible danger to life and livelyhood, check. 3. Losing those I live due to hatred, check. Yup I want to be gay!

I'd rather a world of homosexuality as the norm anyday over a world of ignorance, hatred and fear generated exclusion of those who aren't like myself. What makes you think science won't progress to allow homosexual couples to have children without a surrogate? Everyone whines on and on about overpopulation. I'd think they'd all be happy if more people were gay. And where exactly did you get that marriage was a sacred union? Marriage is a legal money making venture. Commitment and marriage are two very different things. P.S. Have you seen the heterosexual divorce rate? How's that working for ya?

My child is a great human being, better than many adults I know and has every right to be treated as an equal human being to any other. If you don't understand it, educated yourself on the fallacies contained in your op, if you choose not to, then that speaks volumes about YOU. Women wouldn't be enslaved in a homosexual world, they'd be freed from a patriarchal society who only wants to keep us downtrodded as breeders for their male heterosexual dominated system.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't think that being gay is a choice just like I don't think that being straight is a choice.

No matter how much gay behavior is portrayed in the media, I would still be straight.

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

you are so far from writing truth and realities, as you put it, on this particular topic that it's woeful and more akin to a bad sci-fi novel.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm not so sure about that one..... I've seen some pretty butch lesbians.... Some of them might be tougher than heterosexual men.... Then they get the boy cut and dress like a construction worker..... YOU"D NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.... It's scary.... One of my Best Friends is a butch lesbian... I bust her balls over it too....
Get it bust her balls?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Moving on...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

How are homosexuals supposed to enslave women? Years ago I got into a fist fight with a homosexual guy at my job that HE started (I am a woman) and he hit like a girl and cried like a baby when I kicked his behind! I just can't see it happening!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

In a Homosexual world,women will be enslaved.

So, like a gay Gor? With artificial insemination?

Man, that's bleak.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Where the hell do these ideas come from. This has to be the fiction section.

Side note: who doesn't love women, gay or straight?
edit on 25-4-2013 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Huh? I thought women have already been enslaved for quite some time now? Sure times they are getting better but it's clearly still a mans world.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

conscious scrub... again not bashing anyone's passions etc. was speaking on the ladies specifically in relation to the OP. "WE" are ALL under the LORDs EYE(S) so 1 is not judging or placing ill will on any we all find our way. WITH that please RELAX... LOVE who YOU LOVE

top topics

<<   2 >>

join