It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An itroductory story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Most people think that dreams are simply a random act of the mind, most people are wrong.
Chapter 1.
I am on a beach, I can see, but I don’t know who’s eyes I am witnessing. The sun is going down and a red haze laminates crystal clear ocean water. In the far distance I can see an object but it is not recognizable. My focus shifts to the sky, swirling cloud formations reflect the bleeding sun. Soon it will be gone, retreating to a place to rest and heal from yet another day of keeping the darkness away. Back to the ocean my gaze is drawn, the object is closer, and it seems that it is a statue of some kind. I still cannot make out its shape, but in the back of my mind I feel that I have seen this before. Starting to feel very uneasy I turn and walk away from the water. The sun is quickly fading, and I can feel that something is watching me. Accompanied by the sense that I am not alone I automatically turn back to the darkening waters of the sea. The statue is now on the beach, fifty yards or so directly in front of me. My entire body screams for me to turn and run as fast as I can, but I am not in control, I am only a witness to this strange happening, and although I have no power in this seemingly unreal situation, I do possess the ability to feel. I only realize this because I am more afraid than I have ever been before. Despite my unease I cannot turn away from this statue, I am not walking, I am petrified, yet it constantly becomes closer, almost as if I am being pulled its way. The gap between us lessens, and a fear that I did not know was possible becomes more and more intense. Now the figure is directly in front of me, staring into my soul. I peer back into the stone eyes, and everything starts to fade. The suns last moments of light dwindle away, I can feel absolute emptiness in every inch of my being. All I can think about is the statue; I know somehow that the last of the light is all that separates me from this creature. As the sun produces its last rays of protection I feel sleep begin to take over. I lose the ability to stand, and as I fall I realize that I should have hit the sand instantly, but this is not the case and I remain in free fall. As the reality of the situation becomes more apparent I lose more of my consciousness. As I struggle to stay awake I hear a familiar voice in the back of my mind. “I’ve been waiting for you a very long time my old friend, you are finally ready to begin” The burden to stay awake becomes too heavy, and I let go, into the abyss I fall.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thats all I have so far, if enough people are interested I will continue!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by senseisam

Hello and Welcome. It was a lovely introduction, very well written. Look forward to reading more.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
A lot of symbols... Rich experience ^^

Im new here too but it doesn't refrain me from staying Hi and welcome.
Hi and welcome then ^^

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks guys!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Nice story. And welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hey guys I guess I am not allowed to make a new post, but I would like to ask a question.

Have you seen martial arts movies and or T.V. shows where the master has white, and or light coming from their eyes. I am trying to find where this originated from, so far my search is fruitless.

If any of you know where this symbology originated I would love to know!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It took me a long time, but I believe it is a reference to qi!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Wonderful... Welcome to ATS.

Rgds,

A

top topics

join