It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Announces Military Pay Cuts, Gives $102 Million To Foreign Terror Group

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
The same way they fight the War on Drugs by giving drug lords guns.

Nothing makes sense anymore. I just wish I'd quit trying to make sense of it because I feel like it's a losing battle. I'm starting to believe that politicians are by far the worst problem solvers and decision-makers on the planet. It's as though they believe it's their job to create more problems.

Yeah, makes no sense.. Give $102 Million to a group riddled with Extremists yet that same money could be building houses for thousands of homeless families or something. But I'm sure it will work out, thousands more families might be homeless after the rebels get their dosh and our leaders can give themselves a pat on the back and SeekerOfTruth can say "I told you so".

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Terminal insanity
Terminal traitorousness
Terminal cluelessness
Terminal idiocy
Terminal globalism
Terminal treason

Genocidal hideousness.

Neutering our own military so we can't defend ourselves when they light off WW3 with NK, China, Iran, Russia attacking us . . .

Reducing the pay of folks who put their lives on the line following his treasonous orders.

Utter unmitigated insanity to the max.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him.

The earthly Pied Pipers are eagerly leading the lemmings and sheeple into the caverns of the Morlachs.

And most seem to still be sleep-walking.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Seems like the apostate Khameni butt kissers are out in full force on this thread.

Expected, afterall, the HumanSlayer Assad is that 'failed 2012 doomsday Mahdi' apostate Khameni's pet. As long as minds can be twisted to NOT support the majority of sunni syrians rebels fighting the beast Assad on behalf of ALL Syrians, the longer the beast will live.

Is there a need to export the shia - sunni conflict here too? May ATS members not be fooled. It's the leaders of both sects to be blamed, principally the apostate persian khameni, his hizbollahs...oops..shia pilgrims, and the MB seeking dominance, along with the radical militants which is less than 10% of the free syrian army fighting there.

The rest of both sects are innocent and just plainly misled.

For those who claimed that the money offered in compassion to help our fellow human brothers and sisters in Syria to end the conflict decisively after 2 years of brutality in the hands of the beast Assad and his sadistic minions, is a waste of resource, I can only advise - Money can always be earned back, but once human lives are lost, it is forever. Each innocent human life is precious and means something special to another.
edit on 22-4-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So Obama is openly working with terrorists and is a Traitor to the USA. Don't wait to impeach. Get a rope.

The problem is if he's doing this openly and no one cares then the entire government is in on it - or things are so compartmentalized and twisted by the media no one understands whats going on.

This thing about Rebels.. ever notice over the years many times Rebels turn out to be the terrorists themselves - depending oh who's spin you listen to. Many times our Government arms both sides, puts heavy spin on things and forces the sheeple to applaud the new war.

Remember the 80's and 90's. We are so wicked and corrupt no wonder the world hates us.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Seems like the apostate Khameni butt kissers are out in full force on this thread.

Expected, afterall, the HumanSlayer Assad is that 'failed 2012 doomsday Mahdi' apostate Khameni's pet. As long as minds can be twisted to NOT support the majority of sunni syrians rebels fighting the beast Assad on behalf of ALL Syrians, the longer the beast will live.

Do you know anything about Imam Al-Mahdi? When you disrespect the Mahdi, you are disrespecting a direct descendant of Mohammed and Jesus unlike the dirty cretins ruling your country who have no lineage to the prophets.. You should really think about that and as for this Sunni/Shia crap you keep dribbling on about, A Muslim is a Muslim.
edit on 22-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
You should really think about that and as for this Sunni/Shia crap you keep dribbling on about, A Muslim is a Muslim.

I had sought to ignore you for your insanity as usual, but for the sake of the last line of your usual ignorances post riddled with the persian apostate leader Khameni's BS, I feel the need to question, even if I am talking to the wall, so that more may comprehend realities:-

If a muslim is a muslim, then why the heck are 'muslim' SLAUGHTERING 'muslim' all over the muslim world including even in Indonesia?

Are you denying that the sectarian strife between sunnis and shias of 1200 YEARS still exists today?

I am sure your apostate idol Khameni would like to fool all muslims to believe that they are united when he made used of the muslim brotherhood and the naive palestinian Hamas to kill all jews and innocent children of the book for decades while he cunningly builds up nuke weapons to dominate all muslims and even Mecca as his precedessor did in 1979 in the BLASPHEMOUS seige of Holy Mecca using oil funds to pay off MB fall-guys, which Saudi Arabia could NEVER mortally forgive such abominative acts and prays daily for merciful Allah to forgive the innocent Iranian people for their leader's actions?

Do you presume ATS members are all fools and readily believe your BS every time? Stars and flags never meant credibility, and means nothing as anyone, even the same person under many nicks, can come in to give stars as many times he wish. Not all ATS members are fools, please.

Wake up. Your ignorance crap and attempts to fool others had gone on long enough
edit on 22-4-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Blue Angels are grounded...oh no...what a first world problem we have going on.

And shouldn't Conservatives be happy that those government mooches in the military are getting their pay cut. You know...if you keep paying them a lot of money, they will continue to be dependent on the government and never learn to make a living for themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

So Obama is openly working with terrorists and is a Traitor to the USA. Don't wait to impeach. Get a rope.

And you will soon be talking with the Secret Service for a threat on the President.

Have fun.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Your popcorn arguments have no credibility. You focus on the differences when we should be focusing on what brings people together regardless of what religion or country we come from. You are the proud product of Zionism, congratulations. With that, this is what you are proudly supporting.

Syriac Orthodox Archbishop of Aleppo Yohanna Ibrahim and Greek Orthodox Archbishop of Aleppo Paul Yazigi were captured by "a terrorist group" as they were "carrying out humanitarian work" in a village in Aleppo governorate on Monday, the official news agency SANA reported.

"Terrorists intercepted the bishops' car in Kafr Dael village, took the driver out of the car and kidnapped the bishops," SANA said.

According to Aleppo residents, Ibrahim went to pick up Yazigi from the rebel-controlled Bab al-Hawa crossing with Turkey. Their car was intercepted on the way back by militants who kidnapped the archbishops and killed their driver.

Rebel atrocities

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Do you presume ATS members are all fools and readily believe your BS every time? Stars and flags never meant credibility, and means nothing as anyone, even the same person under many nicks, can come in to give stars as many times he wish. Not all ATS members are fools, please.

Wake up. Your ignorance crap and attempts to fool others had gone on long enough

You are only fooling yourself because the very people you accuse are only following what their holybook teaches them. In Islam, making alliances outside of Islam in these times is a crime.

“Oh you who believe (in this Qur’an), do not take (such) Jews and Christians as friends and allies who themselves are friends and allies of each other. And whoever of you (Muslims) turn to them (with friendship and alliance) becomes, verily, one of them; behold, Allah does not guide such evildoers.”
(Qur’an, al-Maidah, 5:51)

No doubt you would be fooled to believe that this passge is talking about all Christians and Jews but you are wrong. This passage is talking about the Judeo/Christian alliance. In otherwords, the European Zionist movement and the European Christian/Catholics who are conspiring together.

Now think about the leaders in the Middle East who have their hands in the pockets of these groups and tell me which ones are actually Muslims? Syrian Extremists (Western backed - Not Muslims), Saudi Arabia monarchy(Not Muslims) - Qatar, UAE, Bahrain leaders (Not Muslims), Iran, Syria (The closest thing to Islam left)....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Why can't humanity just stop this insanity and evolve to the next stage of being.

As long as greedy elites rule , nothing is going to change.

As long as ignorants don't know about their ignorance , nothing is going to change.

Syria is a mess.

Remember that Iraq was a mess ,too.

US divided into two states.

This is the plan of Zionism.

Dividing Middle eastern countries and rule over their soil and energy resources.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The middle east was divided before after the collapse of the Ottoman empire, the British empire help create the nations that we know now in the middle east.

What good came from it?, many promises were broken and so the newly created states.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

And this is what all Zionism is about.

They want to divide into little states. While UK was diving Ottoman empire into countries ,they drew the lines the way to divide different tribes of people between different countries.

So that those tribes will want to be reunited , and to achieve this goal , the main country should be divided again.

Very vicious plan

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mideast

Unite with fight divide we fall, the same concept that has been applied in the middle east to avoid the nations becoming too powerful is the same way the keep Americans fighting with each other on the issues that are affecting all of us.

Sadly this is the goal of those that are in power and in control.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Mideast

Unite with fight divide we fall, the same concept that has been applied in the middle east to avoid the nations becoming too powerful is the same way the keep Americans fighting with each other on the issues that are affecting all of us.

Sadly this is the goal of those that are in power and in control.

Sometimes, like you, I wonder like you on 'those in power and control'. whom are dividing up a country.

However, unlike you, I am not ready to throw logic into the window like some others frequently here who do so, almost sadly, all the time. I would rather question - who are they?

In democratic US with free elections, I wonder if they are the majority, or the selfish EXTREMELY LOUD AND VOCAL MINORITY ranging from ALL kinds of fundamentalism insanities hindering progress and evolution.

In the theocratic middle eastern countries, specifically with IRAN, ruled by an apostate infidel and failed 2012 Mahdi prophecy leader Khameni, I wonder who is really dividing the country and trying such upon its neighbours, and sending his agents even here to divide up ATS members. Insane, pure insanity....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

In the theocratic middle eastern countries, specifically with IRAN, ruled by an apostate infidel and failed 2012 Mahdi prophecy leader Khameni,

I wish you respect yourself and bring proof for the half bitten projectile words.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Do you know anything about Imam Al-Mahdi? When you disrespect the Mahdi, you are disrespecting a direct descendant of Mohammed and Jesus unlike the dirty cretins ruling your country who have no lineage to the prophets.. You should really think about that and as for this Sunni/Shia crap you keep dribbling on about, A Muslim is a Muslim.

No a person can have very different believes and still be labeled as a Muslim. There are fundamentalist in Sunni that attack everything that are not exact like they are and not even for religion but because they are different. Sufi mystics? Quranist that does not follow the Hadith but only the Qur'an?

Every human have his/her own ego view and idol for what god is or is not, based on indoctrination and culture. You can be further from the truth or closer to it. But the only way you can know god or fruits of god (or whatever name you call Allah) is to be guided by god or know all things that are including all views of what are. Synchronicity from god helps from my point of view. Or maybe I am just one of the fools that need a lot of hands on guiding to make it where you already know the way.

And this thread just went to a shouting match between two apposing sides calling each other vile things. Another duality match between views and I am a part of it too. Bah so tiresome. Time for me to go totally zen it seems.
edit on 23-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

In democratic US with free elections, I wonder if they are the majority, or the selfish EXTREMELY LOUD AND VOCAL MINORITY ranging from ALL kinds of fundamentalism insanities hindering progress and evolution.

This is not about whether you have democratic free elections or not. The issues lie beyond that. Those things may seem rosy in our countries but our democratically elected leaders are murdering innocent people in the Middle East whilst they send the very enemies They have announced as bad men over the years million dollar humanitarian cheques to kill more innocent people in their conquests. If this is what democracy is all about right now, how is this a system of justice and peace? It's great for us but what about people in other countries?

In the theocratic middle eastern countries, specifically with IRAN, ruled by an apostate infidel and failed 2012 Mahdi prophecy leader Khameni, I wonder who is really dividing the country and trying such upon its neighbours, and sending his agents even here to divide up ATS members. Insane, pure insanity...

Iran have every right to send money and weapons for the Syrian government to defend their people and their country. Do people just believe that everyone should cease alliances when the US go on a conquest? Iran are defending a close ally, they are entitled too. What are the USA defending? Known extremists groups and a illegitimate opposition government who are now in the process of selling Syrian oil to Europe in exchange for weapons.

You call Khomenei an apostate.. Tell me, how has he abandoned Islam? He seems like the only Islamic leader in the world willing to follow the Koran and use the Koran to justify most reasons why Iran can and cannot do certain things especially when it comes to the developement of nuclear weapons.. What would you call this guy then?

Saudi Arabia’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Bin Abdullah al-Sheikh has defended Riyadh’s demolition of early Islamic heritage sites in the holy city of Mecca.

The kingdom’s highest religious authority has recently said there is nothing wrong with the demolition of holy sites at the Masjid al-Haram (the Grand Mosque) in Mecca. He even went much further and described the demolitions as necessary.

No doubt he has some car parks and high rise apartments or something planned being a Western Islamic traitor. But if you think it ends there, take a look at who the contracts are apparently going too.

According to photographs taken by activists, some holy sites, associated with Ottoman and Abbasid eras, on the eastern side of the Masjid al-Haram have recently been destroyed under a development plan implemented by Osama bin Laden’s family business.

Now I see clear as day...
edit on 24-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I am only going off what the Koran says. The fact of the matter is if you deal or conspire with the West, you have lost your Islam. I understand that this likely doesn't apply to the citizen's of the countries I am labelling but the leaders themselves know very well that they are traitors.

So people can believe what they want, I'm not saying it's wrong but when certain leaders decide to use Zionists and Christians to kill their own people because of an interpretation dispute, then I like to work out who is in the right and wrong. In this case the countries who are bending over for the West are traitors. The people are the one's who suffer regardless of whether they are Shi'a or Sunni.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

He or she will not satisfy your request, because his beef is with me and my posts, his is been tracking me for a while,
Well he, she, makes me feel humm, important.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join