It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Announces Military Pay Cuts, Gives $102 Million To Foreign Terror Group

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by mideast

He or she will not satisfy your request, because his beef is with me and my posts, his is been tracking me for a while,
Well he, she, makes me feel humm, important.

Is she always answering like this ? If so , you waste your time by discussing her.
edit on 24-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So the theives,mentally unstable are running the show now obviously.As a student of military history the thought of another revolution Here makes me shudder.Having said that the ONLY people capable of running these traitors out of power would be our past and present military.Between them and the disgusted citizens we may win but it would never be business as usual.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I know, but when you have been here for a long time, thinks happen, I may have offended the person in some way or other and I don't even remember but rest assure that what this shows is that sometimes what we thing is done harmesly will follow and hunt you for years to come.

But I have crocodile skin and is not the first time.

or I would not be here for this long.
edit on 24-4-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Sadly when you have a government that regardless of who is in power feels that financing with tax payers money terrorist groups in order to further agendas is good for politics but not for the populations involved is either corrupted or moronic.

Is clear that the links between the Obama administration and the Muslim brotherhood runs deeper that many care to believe.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

reply to post by mideast

He or she will not satisfy your request, because his beef is with me and my posts, his is been tracking me for a while,
Well he, she, makes me feel humm, important.

Dear Marge, I am glad I managed to make you feel important, because you are, for I hold MOST members of ATS and the silent readers with utmost respect as you and all are those who makes ATS great with your contributions and readership support.

With all honesty, I have no beef with you at all. I only respond according what was posted that compels my convictionto respond. My screen is set to a limit whereby I only read the posts first and not the author, so as to remain objective.

Only those whom I, as is my right, deemed either inane or pure BS, do I chosed not to respond but to ignore, as it would be a waste of my time, for they are only hell bent on their own propaganda and blatant falsehoods, and not here for honest open discussion.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I truly feel sorry if I offended you in anyway or form in our many years as members, sometimes, differences in opinion can cause friction and sometimes we don't even noticed what cause the friction until is too late.

I am no a fighter like I used to be back in the early days, now I have to take care of my blood pressure (just kidding).

But again I am truly sorry if I say or did something that caused you too feel animosity against me.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I'm certain you are directing comments like that at me.. Tell me once where you have proven that my claims are actually false? In one part of the world Assad is a dictator, in another part of the world the opposition are terrorists, where is the common ground, the evidence and why is it that I see something that doesn't match your standards I am nothing but a propaganda agent working for Khomenei and the Assad regime? I base my opinions off not being bias towards any group or country and I respect the rights of every sovereign nation regardless of what a few big mouths will tell me on FOX news.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I truly feel sorry if I offended you in anyway or form in our many years as members, sometimes, differences in opinion can cause friction and sometimes we don't even noticed what cause the friction until is too late.

I am no a fighter like I used to be back in the early days, now I have to take care of my blood pressure (just kidding).

But again I am truly sorry if I say or did something that caused you too feel animosity against me.

Peace

Peace unto you too.

In truth, you have nothing to be sorry about, nor did you offend me in anyway.

In honest debate, it is only common that words may had been hotly used, but that's often the american way - being forthright. Its ok to be wrong, but it is not ok to continue on with falsehoods or attack the messenger blatantly as some others here had done and provened.

I detect no animosity in you, but only american forthrightness which is healthy in a roboust democracy.

It is the cunningness and craftiness of some others here that are worrisome, for it is their continued pepertration of mixing truths with lies to create falsehoods and fantasies which are the techniques used by militants to corrupt the minds of innocent young folks into becoming animals such as Dzokhar and Brevik to kill and kill.

Freedom of speech is a power and power comes with responsibilities to others. Truths are often dull and painful but Falsehoods and fantasies, while may be exciting, comes with deadly consequences later on, such as innocent lives lost - for nothing.

I apologise if i got off topic. I am not important, only an insignificant nobody, sharing insights. May we all go back on topic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join