It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK ! Proof That Craft aka Blackwater did the Boston Marathon Bombing Event !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Here is the original photo,which is much clearer than that crappy vid.

There is no bag to be seen (not saying it isn`t slung over his right shoulder still though)

freeze it at 12 seconds...www.usatoday.com...

If this guy in the OP vid swears he see`s a bag in that crappy vid,I`m not going to believe much more of what he thinks he see`s.

At first I disagreed with you, but then I compared the two side by side

I don't see a backpack. I put a red arrow on the guy in the pic because he seems to be acting strange. Everyone is running away after the blast, there is a look of genuine fear on the face of the girl in the foreground, but this guy is looking the other way and standing there as if he was expecting this.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RagnarDanniskjold

Thanks for posting that picture that shows undeniable proof that the two "suspected non civilians" both still have their backpacks after the explosion. Also, from the looks of the building, the entrance seems to have angled panels of glass on that part that sticks out from the building, if they would have shattered in the explosion they would have likely fallen outwards in the pattern you see there. There's also the possibility that the explosion was big enough to shatter a pane of glass but not enough force to blow it backwards out of the frame and it just fell forwards or it was shrapnel that broke the glass and not concussion that again allowed it to fall forward.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Look at the full photograph, not just the cropped/zoomed part, there are multiple people looking in the direction of the explosion and not running. The majority of people will turn around and run but in a crowd that big you'll certainly find people frozen in fear or people who are confused and looking in the direction of the explosion to figure out what just happened.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

This dude should have made a separate video about his alleged YouTube censorships so that he could have just gotten to the point here. LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Another vid the guy has on his channel that just important...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I asked my Academi buds.... They said they didn't do it....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Isn't the whole point of ATS about being open-minded and looking at all angles to see what "really" happened? The people touting the video sure seem to be the antithesis of this.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Check this out guys.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by Chipkin9

YouTube is the WORST place to quote any actual, factual PROOF.

You lose all credibility when you use either that or Wikipedia...both content is "user-submitted" right?

And anyone can post or add anything...with no real way to ascertain its validity.

The source..sources here are flawed as you can see from the replies to your thread.

Then, where ARE you going to get your PROOF?

On MSM or from the government?

The only person you can trust is yourself, so from my point of view, the simple fact of coming from youtube or wikipedia doesn't automatically discredit it's validity. There is no information we can 100% trust.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
MSM and the American government lies.

Agents we're on the scene.

ATS is full of of shills...
...and full of people that jump in at opportunity to scream "false flag".

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I cannot say definitively one way or another, but in the high resolution pics I have to say it does appear to be his elbow. And I'm no shill, I fully believe that this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Now... What I do find interesting, in every copy of the pictures of this suspect leaving the scene, directly behind him and his arm there appears, to me, to be an edited portion of the picture - directly where his backpack WOULD be. If you look closely, it almost looks like a discoloration in the bricks in the building behind him. It's very strange.

I'm sure some will say it is a part of the bricks or building, but to me it looks just like an edit job. To remove the backpack maybe? From the security photos released of the suspects we know Suspect 2 had his backpack slung over his right shoulder. So this area edited out would be where it would be sticking out.
edit on 20-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

I cant believe someone caught that besides me. First thought was to post a picture and see if people could see if there was any editing done to the wall. his clothing bunches up like hes still wearing a backpack in the arms section. I guess from all the stars you got we are not the only ones who thought this. But to be honest I have been to Boston and the buildings are all brick and some shop owner could have easily painted over the brick. Also can someone goolge earth and street view the building in question? then post the pictures in comparison that would be the real nail in the coffin if the wall is a different color
edit on 21-4-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I put a red arrow on the guy in the pic because he seems to be acting strange. Everyone is running away after the blast, there is a look of genuine fear on the face of the girl in the foreground, but this guy is looking the other way and standing there as if he was expecting this.

You are taking a snapshot of the events of the day, and attributing motivation and suspicion on a captured moment in time. Yes, the man you pointed out was looking the other way. So what?

Let's see, some possibilities...

1) Someone behind him yelled something that he thought was his name, so he turned to see.
2) He was at the event with his wife or child, and stopped to make sure he didn't lose them in the crowd.
3) He was confused about what was happening and stopped to look around for a few seconds to get his bearings.
4) He is deaf and has NO IDEA why people are running.

Just as you find it suspicious that he is looking the other way, I find it totally lacking in suspicion. You can have no possible idea as to what he was doing from a split second snap shot of the events.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The article states that the person who took this pic did so directly after the second explosion ... does that mean that suspect #2 should have a cell phone in his hand in order to detonate remotely?

ETA: Where does the timeline of events place the bomber right after the explosion? I read they deonotated remotely ... not sure how authorities know this but that's what I've seen reported. I've also heard talk about some elusive picture roaming around that shows suspect #2 setting down a bag
. How much time lapsed between suspect #2 setting down a bag and detonation?
edit on 21-4-2013 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is what I think happened as it stands with the bomb dogs, Craft, and the brothers. Now this is my personal opinion, so don't flame me too hard, as I am just speculating here.

I haven't personally seen the video of the interview with the aunt, but my wife saw it and told me that she stated that the FBI was in constant contact with these kids, also with her. My wife usually looks at the stuff that I call conspiracy and rolls her eyes. Maybe she's called me crazy before.
Her exact words on this incident is "I don't trust it one bit!"

With that being said, of the FBI contact with the brothers, why can't we have a repeat case of what happened at the first world trade center bombings? FBI controlled "terrorists" looking to continue this threat and justification of needed security expansion with the TSA and whatnot.

Maybe those bombs weren't ever supposed to go off, according to some of the groups involved. Maybe Craft and the bomb dogs were supposed to find the packs and difuse them before they exploded, but did not. Maybe they were supposed to be made with fake explosives, just like at the world trade center bombing, but were not. And maybe some rogue member of the FBI let em go off to further an agenda. This thing is fishy, but I think these brothers were government controlled patsies that were promised asylum and didn't get it. They sold em down the river, and they went on a spree trying to get away.

You ever think we're gonna here a witness testimony of everything that was said in that car from the man that was carjacked? Maybe, but possibly not. No one on MSM is talking about this guy, who they could have easily killed, yet they let him walk???? Some real jihadist bloodthirsty terrorist we got there. Could have put one in his head, just like the cop at MIT, but chose not to. Why? To tell their story, maybe? But will he? we'll see.

Again, this is pure, pure speculation. I have no proof. I have no links. But neither does the OP, so I see this as fair game.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
sorry but the video is really lame, and he was wrong about the bags

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yup, the video is lame, and the commenting worse. Making random assumptions that clearly do not fit with evidence presented. The police never peppered the boat with bullets either. Only shock grenades etc. And about the man acting "strange", facing the blast area, I think I would do the same, out of curiosity. People react different to extreme situations.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't see his backpack but it could be hiding behind that elbow, on the other side where his right arm is carrying it. That said, on the first image of him walking, the bag was hanging quite low, but he could have adjusted the strap
The photo doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

The other guy called black water fits the description witness and amputee victim Jeff Bauman described, kaki pants, black jacket, Black bag, which also describes older brother suspect #1

There has to be other photos taken from across the street of where Jeff was and the bag or bomber nearby. People at the finish line were there to cheer on their friends or family in the marathon, they would be taking pics or videos.
edit on 21-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Interesting questions with all these people who were injured at the bombing , does anyone actually know any of them personally? Have photographic evidence?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
Interesting questions with all these people who were injured at the bombing , does anyone actually know any of them personally? Have photographic evidence?

You're looking for photographic evidence that people were injured at the Boston marathon? Have you tried opening any newspaper in the world?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

I don't see a backpack. I put a red arrow on the guy in the pic because he seems to be acting strange. Everyone is running away after the blast, there is a look of genuine fear on the face of the girl in the foreground, but this guy is looking the other way and standing there as if he was expecting this.

Sorry, this is too good to not quote again. "The girl shows genuine fear, but the other guy doesn't . . . because you can't see his face."

YOU CRACKED THIS CASE WIDE OPEN.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join