It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK ! Proof That Craft aka Blackwater did the Boston Marathon Bombing Event !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

those 2 guys are navy seals
. Keep working it shill, bet you guys are on Over time bonus's now huh

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The big guy with the beard and blue shirt had the backpack that matched the grey stripes on the straps.

Suspect 2 and the seal team guys backpacks did not match.

Something smells fishy, I'm wondering if the two brother were planning an attack and their every move was being watched and they were set up properly by a expert team.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I have seen undercover cops come into the Pawnshop when I worked there for a collection of pawn tickets to look through, or to ask about any stolen items we had received,...if needed they can show proof of who they are, but, I just knew who these men were....there is a reason for some to be "undercover"!

Do you really think that an event like this would not have any people looking out for suspicious subjects?

I never said that I believed anything was not suspicious, am just posting what I do find for possible answers is all.

There will always be questions and some with no positive answers.

The Black Backpack shown looks more like this guys!

Black Backpack

...and then the White Backpack, could probably be this one!

White Backpack

edit on 4/21/2013 by Givenmay because: Addition

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The Tsarnaev brothers look too clean cut for me. They don't look like the type to be involved in this kind of thing.

Oh come on .... How on earth can you look at someone and know for sure what is going on inside their head?

They were radicalized muslim Jihadists. Their own websites carried that information.
TV news this morning quoted neighbors of the family saying that the bombers family got
'extremely muslim' in the past few years. The Uncle himself says he disowned the family
because of the radicalization and behavior. RUSSIA pegged the oldest one as a terrorist
threat years ago.

As for the notion that Blackwater did this ... poppycock.
Radical Islam is to blame. The two bombers are the brothers.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
On the other hand, if these guys were tossing out pressure cookers while on the run...well, that's a weird coincidence that they just happened to have a couple in the car.

and that's the other thing. If they were just innocent bystanders, they wouldn't have had the explosives and the bombs and the suicide vest and the guns and the ammo ...and it wouldn't have all been pointed at the cops who were trying to question them.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

I defy anyone here to say Dzhokhar is wearing a backpack ........
NO bkpk and I don't think he even wore a backpack at all. See pic below. Pics during race here

Here race is still on and he wears a SHOULDER BAG

Which means that the younger brother never wore an actual backpack - ?

edit on 21-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Bag always seen on the right shoulder of Dzhokhar - NOT a backpack on the younger brother.

Tamerlan always wore an obviously large backpack on both shoulders.

Shoulder bag on Dzhokhar

edit on 21-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
reply to post by andy1972

I have seen undercover cops come into the Pawnshop when I worked there for a collection of pawn tickets to look through, or to ask about any stolen items we had received,...if needed they can show proof of who they are, but, I just knew who these men were....there is a reason for some to be "undercover"!

Undercover!!!

They're wearing a freakin uniform for christs sake..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
ITS A SET UP WATCH MSNBC AND FOX they just ramble about nothing major media outlets HAVE NO Videos no proof that show the two guys setting down bags you cant find the surveillance videos any where online.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have a big problem with these type of threads and youtube vid’s, they make blind accusations of people who are most probably innocent.

There is zero proof that these guys were anything other than innocent bystanders who just happened to have backpacks on a one had a Punisher hat on.

And now because of that they are turning into the number one suspects of the conspiracy theorists when really they are probably normal guys.

I saw zero evidence in that video, to me it actually looked like the official suspect didn’t have a bag and the guys that there were claiming was responsible for the attack did have a bag. What the Video is calling a “blackwater cap” is actually a punisher cap, this guy just likes Marvel comics.

Like I say however, and I don’t blame the OP he/she is just posting a video I blame the people who made the video, there is zero proof that these guys are nothing more than innocent by-standards and I think its terrible that they are being portrayed as guilty parties without any evidence.

I ask everyone, how would any of you feel if I posted a video of you at that event and said you were the real bomber because of your choice of clothing that day.

I bet you would be pissed, and quite rightly.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

those 2 guys are navy seals . Keep working it shill, bet you guys are on Over time bonus's now huh

really, prove it

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I think there is going to be a lot of shill activity in these threads. A lot of ad homonyms and a lot of nonsense going on. I love the smell of shills in a thread. It's the smell of victory!!!

Ah yes those evil shills with their facts and their logic. The ramblings a nut bag on the internet should never be questioned and always taken as fact. Nothing like a guy sitting at home watching TV solving crimes, what could possibley go wrong?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

YouTube is the WORST place to quote any actual, factual PROOF.

You lose all credibility when you use either that or Wikipedia...both content is "user-submitted" right?

And anyone can post or add anything...with no real way to ascertain its validity.

The source..sources here are flawed as you can see from the replies to your thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is a tough image to figure out. I ran it through a few filters on GIMP and it was really hard to discern if there was a bag or not.. but after running it through the filters, and seeing the other footage of him, I'll have to say he didn't have the bag.

I really would like to see that from a different angle, but I bet we all would

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
anyone got any idea what brand the exploded bag was?

I have seen a Fox motorcycle Zip in the media photos. but I am unsure if they are claiming this is off the bag.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ridiculous. Craft aka black water would have used better weapons than a pressure cooker bomb. It was an amateur attack at best. Sorry to burst the bubble. Use your brain instead of just reacting. Seriously silly as there is no proof it was anyone other than who was killed and captured. I cannot believe some of the crap I am reading. Are we really this delusional and paranoid ?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Mmmhmm yea the facts and logic they have all gleaned from the same sources...youtube videos just like your trusted media sources.

You will not see the truth ever fully given, but I bet you can't wait for the myriad of "official explanations" Movies of the week and full hour or 2 presentations of the "facts" on high end cable shows to strengthen your good feelings about 'getting the bad guys' why, where, and how !

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I guess it would be impossible that they did have intelligence that an event was going to happen at the Boston Maraton and were trying to find the perps but were too late, and they didn't cancel it in order to prevent panic? They may have even been tracking this Saudi national of interest; who knows? I'm not sure how they could have evacuated all of those people in time without causing mass panic based off of a tip.

I'm sure they've thwarted tons of attacks without the public ever knowing.

Ignorance is bliss in some cases; I think if the public really knew all of the close calls; they'd be too afraid to leave their houses.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
ohmigawd....a large scale public event that utilizes private contractors to augment security? and the contractors dress in what is pretty much standard contractor attire? and wear gear that is easily identifiable and stands out, and they make no real effort to blend in or hide in the crowd? and they carry crash bags and communications gear? this is definitely all evidence of a giant cover-up and false flag operation. nailed it

oh and PS, Craft is a consulting firm, not a PMC. Blackwater/Xe?Academi is a full blown PMC that provides operatives for hire. Craft trains people and consults. Sort of a bit different there. but despite that I still say you nailed it

edit on 21-4-2013 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

See, it's people like you that give conspiracy theorist a bad name with your inability to engage in rational debate "omg, someone disagrees with me, the only possible reason is that they're government agents out to get me" You're showing rather severe signs of paranoia and an inability to have your opinions challenged. I was only commenting on how the video in the OP is devoid of any actual investigation and is just some guy yelling into a microphone and seeing what he wants to see. They guy in the video says they're PMC, you say they're Navy Seals, meaning you ALSO disagree with what's being said in the video. I never said those two were civilians, I just disagreed with his baseless accusation that they were the ones who set the bombs. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an NWO meeting to get to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join