It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boston Lock-down: There MUST be Ulterior Motives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
reply to post by followtheevidence

No, because all suspects in the vicinity supposedly were on the aircraft that hit the trade centers....whats your point? If you are insinuating that all available authoritative figures would have imposed a lock-down in NY and the greater area then you are INSANE.

Wow. Just trying to figure out how standard this type of "lockdown" is ...

Calm down?

ETA: s&f btw

edit on 19-4-2013 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

No, because all suspects in the vicinity supposedly were on the aircraft that hit the trade centers....whats your point? If you are insinuating that all available authoritative figures would have imposed a lock-down in NY and the greater area then you are INSANE.

Calm down?

Sorry... I may have misread. My apologies followtheevidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
so why are you all indoors is it due to the fact that hes supposed to be armed and if so what with ? Guns? or bombs? ... I am asking if he got away with just his body, in which case he cant carry that many weapons or?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm listening to flipping Main St. MSNBC Right now is talking about IED's and Al Quaidia...I love your post because your right to collect all these clues and wonder...........wtf!!!!!!!!

I also heard a commentator on FAUX News that said....and I quote " I was following the soldiers, I mean the cops"

Again....wtf(?) btw, I iPhoned video'd the comment from the guy and will post sometime. Anyways.... I started waking up when Bush was allowed to steal the election in 2000, 911, 2004, and so on and so on....

The commentator just said..." We have worst coming " they know something folks. Just like they played us on 911, they have the media trying to play us now !

Maybe thats why they are buying all the ammo
In world war two they bought about 70 million worth of ammo
Right now homeland and others are spending two and a half BILLION for ammo and there is no war!! Right now, soooooooo wth????

Remember...these people they are going after...it's a kid. Did they have a lot of money??? That's why they were jacking people for cars and money.....so, how did they make...up to this post right now they say they have found 7 bombs already. That takes cash!!! In Montana we can hardly get our hands on reloading powder AND its VERY EXPENSIVE!!!! I know most of you know this.

Anyways....this stuff has been put in place for a long time now...New World Order folks!!!!!!

Btw.... S&F!!!!!
edit on 19-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Calm down?

Sorry... I may have misread. My apologies followtheevidence.

No problem mate

I realize we're all a bit on edge.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

They found 7 bombs? You kidding?!!!! So why did the two boys need to rob a 9/11 if they had all this money for that many bombs. This doesnt add up....

edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I think Martial law has been enacted. Not like they need to announce it. This is the definition

Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis.

When the next new conference has a US official speaking and we no longer see the mayor or State cops it is finalized.

So what you are suggesting is that Martial law need not be announced and the situation will announce itself without any authoritative figure actually announcing???

Wow

I guess all we need is the absence of local authorities then?
edit on 19-4-2013 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh man the rad muslims are winning.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

I agree with you, this is massive overkill.
I also think that they don't solely want people off the streets for their safety, they want them off the streets so they can't film too, so they can't see what's really going on.

Maybe everything really is as it seems and as its being reported but then again we wouldn't be ATS if we just accepted what we were told and just believed what the msm told us, without questioning.
edit on 19-4-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
BREAKING: Search just went door to door.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Exactly!!!! That's exactly my point. And...even though they're " home made " that takes money. Again..we reload our bullets and we can hardly find reloading powder.....and, it's very expensive.

I feel sorry for the kid they're chasing!!! That's if, all this adds up!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Such a good point if everyone is indoors then no one can film.

Ive said this already but they should keep children indoors and possibly women too...

But any men that are brave enough to go out ... let them go. You never know sometimes people have been known to talk people out of these things and even tackle them and win. It isnt always the criminals who over power people and I dont know why they are making it seem that it is.

Often in this country we have times where the public catches armed criminals.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

It doesnt add up 7 bombs were planted and yet they were only at the Boston Bombing. Why so? This is seriously messed up. My point is why werent they at the locations of the other Bombs what made that location so special.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I reckon it could also be a biochemical bombs...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh and BTW.... I doubt this has to be said, but keep an eye out for any story, no matter how small, that may have to do with something of a much larger scale. I think most of us here know that misdirection is a favorite card amongst those in power who wish an action to go "under the radar".
edit on 19-4-2013 by AeonStorm because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

to my knowledge, has not been identified to my satisfaction as being one of the "Boston Bombers"

How dare they!?!?! You should give them you phone number with the admonishment that all future manhunts of terrorist suspects that run roadblocks, steal cars, have shootouts and throw bombs should be identified to 'your satisfaction'.

As for me, this is satisfaction of ID enough for me.

Does it make sense to essentially close down an entire city and surrounding area to capture someone who (even though may be a criminal/terrorist) only has enough knowledge to use such low tech devices such as a pressure cooker bomb?? I mean WTF? Seriously!

Do YOU know, for a FACT, he does/did not have access to Nuclear, Biological or Chemical weapons? If you were responsible for the safety of your citizens, wouldn't it be prudent to plan for the worst, and hope for the best?

I know the "system" better than that and I could not imagine the money being lost today alone

Money isn't worth much when you have a bullet in your head, or a pressure cooker bomb go off 'neath your feet.

Are they prepping you for future action?

Or are they just doin their jobs??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

It's so close, I can smell it.

The lockdown was lifted....he is caught.

Use this for the smell...and for goodness sake get outside and get some Sun!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I think most of us here know that misdirection is a favorite card amongst those in power who wish an action to go "under the radar".

It is also a favored card for those who are not in power who wish to spread fear, for it is what they feel and they would like to share their misery.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by g146541

Thats also true. Because the Boston bombing wasnt exactly huge .. I mean they didnt murder a great number of people. So assuming he does have explosives on him, they are probably again small scale. He could break into someones home. Id imagine, since hes a maniac.

Ya right something doesnt add up.

But I think overall you are all alot safer indoors. Because you could be targetted, just the regular dude/lady or child ... could be.

take a dose of reality mate, some one in high school could put together a better "bomb " than this and rig it with a mobile phone to detonate from anywhere on the planet. the device could or should have been planted days before hand. and a pressure cooker are you for real!, what is this 1976 IRA bomb. come on. any person knows that that area is going to have a camera on it, so what are you going to do just walk on down there and smile and wave while you drop your highly un-suspicious crock-pot bomb. oh man this just sends my mind into spasms of uncontrollable laughter.
even more support to the theory of dumbing down of society, even in Afghanistan the Taliban bury IED's in the dirt and the only education system they have is the clerics at the Mosque!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well if you look at the deployment - over 20 armored vehicles, and Homeland Security - wait - Homeland Security with armored vehicles and lots of bullets? Wasn't that supposed to be a conspiracy?

Seriously though, look at this response. Then tell me that we don't have the capability to issue martial law using Homeland Security and police officers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join