It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I heard he had a child on Fox.

link   
reply to post by MRuss

Well source is well you know ....

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the photo is authentic. One source tells us officials are investigating to find out who leaked the picture.
source

No pic in link just article

link   
reply to post by SahaniWaya

Me? I didn't complain... Or him?

link   
Now Cambridge is asking if anyone is interested in overtime.

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
What!? CNN saying older brother married with child? Did anyone hear that? Can Verify?

Ive heard that reported more than once today. Think the first time I heard it was in the interview with the mechanic. That whole interview was very odd...

link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by bknapple32

But leave a person they carjack alive to tell the world they confessed they are the boston bombers.
Sorry but this is real life and not a movie....!

My point exactly. They have no regard for human life. Why have a sudden conscience then?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

They got that info (wife & baby) from the Wacko Aunt in Toronto. I listened to some of what she said...but she was there for the limelight. I don't think she really knew what she was talking about. Doubt she was that close to the American arm of the fam.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What!? CNN saying older brother married with child? Did anyone hear that? Can Verify?

My sister told me she heard that on the news this morning, married with 3yo child.

Then the aunt said the same thing.

I thought the brothers lived together.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
twiiter account was just exposed , apparently his friends and family think its set up and he was actually a good guy they said

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Can someone post a link again to pic of deceased bombing supsect?

Who would release something like that?

I dont think we can post sorry
its on imgur s3GiGFS
edit on 19-4-2013 by paratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
95 Honda oddesy grey is new possible car

link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
95 Honda oddesy grey is new possible car

doubt its him been false flags all day now wouldn't be surprised if he left the state
edit on 19-4-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

link   
Friends and family always say they were normal, never suspected a thing. Why? Because if they said he was a raving lunatic who talked about over throwing the government all the time, people would wonder why they did nothing.

link   

Married Christian- Brazillian woman who converted to Islam on his behalf...has young daughter. Wife cooperating with police. That is what I heard on one of the outlets, don't have a link.

link   
What is the latest so far? Have they caught him or what?
This is confusing!

link   
How did he escape thousands of police, swat and canine units?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
Its beyond me way this guy hasn't been found, also how in the hell did he get away last night ???? wouldn't there have been some kind of car chase ???? why even stay in Boston???? wouldn't surprise my if he's already dead.

Somethings fishy about this whole ordeal, I'm not saying false flag but its all a little stange.

You should've been here in the thick of it. Officers screaming over scanners with what sounded like explosives & high powered rifles going off in the background + they said "Setting up a perimeter" at least 10 times where they thought he might be. He somehow managed to jack a police SUV, and there was also a footchase with Newton police that then supposedly never happened. I also read before I went to sleep last night that 3 Newton officers were missing, now I don't know if that's confirmed but if it's true and they haven't been found, that's truly weird. Not to mention HS and FBI showed up as soon as the 1st suspect was taken into custody , he died soon after, and none of the scanners were reporting info like they were previous to their arrival.

link   
reply to post by SMR

smr, nice avatar there.

not that I'd like to run into one of those but...

what's it about?

link   
reply to post by paratus

I saw the pic...but now can't seem to find the page. He had a big gash in his side.

link   
Long rifles asking if they can stand down

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join