It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

His Twitter had some pretty disturbing remarks for sure. The fact that he posted after doing what he did, about what appears to be the victims ... this kid is seriously nuts in more ways than one.

link   

link   

Thanks for your great and patient responses. It makes a little more more sense now.

Are there any links about him running over his brother?

Sure.

A firefight erupted and ultimately one bomber -- later identified as Tamerlan Tsarnaev -- got out of the car. Police shot him, and his brother ran over him as he drove away, according to the source.

www.cnn.com...

Is anyone impressed with the police response?

I am, I'm glad they did the lock down, excellent idea. They learned from previous mistakes in other bombings.

link   
The only nation on earth that has had enough of the radical muslims and has warned and warned and warned and warned and warned and goes to every length possible to stop them is Israel.The rest of us still fight over it like it is fake and are in denial.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Mods just go ahead and shut this post down so that Cynicaleye doesn't have to be lambasted by information overload.

God forbid that something that is said on the radio earlier actually was relevant to the possible capture of the suspect.

I love hearing all the updates myself and I love giving out what I think might be relevant at the time.

link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

definitely. most quiet since right after firefight.

link   
reply to post by A55A551N

Typical message forums stuff. Post to complain about people posting LOL. Don't read it then.

link   
Anyone looking for a police scanner that has a smartphone (iphone preferably) just go into your appstore and type "Police Scanners" I used 5-0 radio all of last night while reporting this.

link   

link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
Anyone else seem to think theres less chatter on the scanner now, something going down...

Yes. They might have moved to the secure channels. Something could be up.

link   

Originally posted by Germann

Originally posted by GoalPoster

Originally posted by Germann

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Gazrok

They are playing fast and loose with "grenades" they were home made.

Is that what they are saying now , that they were homemade ? In the first 25 minutes of the pursuit officers were screaming over the scanners that they were throwing sticks of dynamite, and actual grenades.

So . . . where are all the holes in the pavement where the dynamite and grenades landed.

Just wondering.

I don't know I'm not in Boston to comb the streets and look... I could be wrong it's just what I heard at least 5-6 officers screaming over the scanner.
Sorry if that came across as being snarky . . . just wondering . . . i haven't heard or seen any reports to substantiate the throwin' blowin' up stuff accusations.

Was kinda hoping somebody could point me in the right direction . . . my experience in these types of things is unless there's some objective evidence, it didn't happen.

edit on 19-4-2013 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

link   
Vehicle with boxing gear is cleared

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
She said she went to a radical site to look at a supposed video of him...also said she had seen video previously. Did anyone else get that?

What average AMerican woman looks at Jihadi sites?

She was in disbelief, doubted that her nephew had done this, and I suspect that the FBI directed her to a site that he had posted video on?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

They have been on them all night this isn't a lull

link   
I can't remember where I read that... it was a threat made by the suspects' father (located in Russia I believe): "if they kill my son, all hell will break loose". Anyone with more info on that?

So 9,000+ people are looking for 1 possibly injured dude? He must have been a hide-n-seek champion if they can't find him...

link   
reply to post by strafgod

I can't keep up! What photo was released?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Omg that Aunt!

no no my nephews are "pure as the undriven snow".

People family is never as innocent as they like to think that is to everyone.

Especially these days!

No longer do you ask someone

if they "have" any crazy people in the family.

In today's world you simply ask, which side they are on.

link   
more morse like beeping

link   
Can someone post a link again to pic of deceased bombing supsect?

Who would release something like that?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I'm sorry...I meant to say it sounded as if she was directed, following the incident, there but also said she had seen the web site before.
edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join