It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by Covertblack

I wonder how they come up with that number? It seems like an all or nothing kind of deal to me. Either they found him or they haven't.

Wonder if they mean they've searched 60-70% of the perimeter? That seems like a lot of searching in only a few hours. Hmmm...

link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by A55A551N
Did nobody notice the number plate of the car on the left, from @J_Tsar's pics?

Well spotted does that say terrorists?

link   

Is that for real?

Or a photoshop job?

link   
reply to post by A55A551N

THat has got to be a photoshop...

"Terrorista"
edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

That's definitely what I see.

link   
I think (and i'm sure most of us think the same) that something REALLY huge is going on and nobody is talking about. Because i still think is surreal to mobilize a small army to catch one guy.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I can't see it. What does it say??

link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
The blackhawks dropped a team...a reporter just showed one do a touch and go on a small building.

They will catch him it wont be long, hes too dumb and has been lucky up to this point. Its obvious his older brother was telling him what to do, hes just running for it now.

They will most definately get him, but I can't see him being taken alive. They will want him alive, 100% they will want him alive, but I can't see him going down that route, especially as he knows his life is finished. It's strange though, for all the planning that has gone in to carrying out the bombings, they neglected what actually to do in the aftermath. Very odd, most bombers that do not take their own lives, have an exit strategy and even an end game plan if cornered. Makes me think that they were just simply two brothers that wound each other up about some BS politics and world affairs beyond their control and decided to act on it, rather than part of an actual established cell.

link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

You may be able to google some aspects of Terrorism, but they must be part of a larger group. To have such a large cache of weapons and explosives on a student budget? Are there training camps in the U.S?

Again I don’t want to repost what I have already posted 3 times and yes I do appreciate that this is a very long thread but essentially they most probably do not belong to a Chechen terrorist group.

And yes you can learn how to make a bomb online and you can do so on a student’s budget

link   
reply to post by capone1

If they had a nuke, that would mean they were/are funded very well.

Ok lets not uncork the nuclear jeannie just yet.
edit on 19-4-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by guymontag

Do you honestly believe that there does not exist a network of terrorists that coordinate their events in order to create a maximum effect of terror? Regardless, as to whether this is the case here, it is obvious that these do exist.

Obvious according to what?

link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Pulled it direct from his tweet back in March I believe.

link   
and? they are racers....terrorist is pretty well used in gaming circles as well.
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
Why stop at nukes? He might have a Neptunian Intergalactic Death Termite with him. It's possible. Anything is possible . . . on a boring day under the bridge.

link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy
reply to post by Covertblack

I wonder how they come up with that number? It seems like an all or nothing kind of deal to me. Either they found him or they haven't.

Wonder if they mean they've searched 60-70% of the perimeter? That seems like a lot of searching in only a few hours. Hmmm...

Was stated by the police at the press conference. I took it that it was the number of houses searched in the area.

link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

It looks like it! WTF? That's way unusual for someone to have.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

no way! surely they wouldnt get away with that on their cars driving round the streets??

link   
Btw... White house situation room has been EVACUATED

Not ACTIVATED.

link   
I have been reading Tweets the friends of Bomber #2 have been posting since his name was revealed and last night shoot out occurred and none of them believes it. Im talking close friends who this guy visited daily (according to their tweets), some of them think he got framed others are just blaming his big brother for dragging him into this mess.

Im starting to think that maybe this kid dint have much to do with the planning, maybe he dint knew what his brother was actually going to do at the marathon?

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join