It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The police officer was, I quote, "Shot multiple times". I think he was dead on scene they just transported him to see what they could do if anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Officer confirmed dead.

www.policymic.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Why is there always a cry of - "Not again!" whenever a tragedy occurs. This is pretty standard, crimes happen, regardless of historic tragedies or not.

They're not connected, there isn't a secret network of do-badders and terrorists scheduling their crimes after one another for effect. It's not some kind of cosmic anomaly or evil. Etc.

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
We will see full out revolt at this point in a year if this crap doesn't stop. People are losing it.

I think that's what they are counting on.

That's what they are setting up.

That's what they are eager for.

They'd rather trigger us killing each other than them getting blamed so early on.

link   
CNN is confirming it now. The officer is dead.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Uh,

I think you are talking to the most awake crowd around.

Seriously though man,

Sheeple seems a little immature these days, you know like worn out. It just sounds silly.

link   
Supposedly there's no student victims yet and hopefully it will stay that way, and nobody has been arrested either.

link   
They are saying a police helicopter is circling the area overhead. Did the shooter get away??!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by guymontag
Why is there always a cry of - "Not again!" whenever a tragedy occurs. This is pretty standard, crimes happen, regardless of historic tragedies or not.

They're not connected, there isn't a secret network of do-badders and terrorists scheduling their crimes after one another for effect. It's not some kind of cosmic anomaly or evil. Etc.

In this case, the probability that they are connected is very high (not 100% though). The two locations are close, like only a few miles from each other. Lots of brownstones and college apts and dorms in the area to hide out for a few days. Then, the photos are plastered in the media tonight, and this happens a few hours later.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by guymontag

Do you honestly believe that there does not exist a network of terrorists that coordinate their events in order to create a maximum effect of terror? Regardless, as to whether this is the case here, it is obvious that these do exist.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Now we've got a cop killer on the loose!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Scanner says there is an unattended bag
edit. doesn't appear to be related

edit on 18-4-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I was under the impression that he was still at large, yes - the police are still sweeping the campus and telling students to remain indoors until further notice.
edit on 4/18/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Here's a snippet that improves the odds of linkage.

According to the District Attorney's office, the MIT campus police officer was responding to a report of a disturbance in the area of Vassar and Main streets was reportedly shot.

Source

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germann
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

agreed, I unfortunately do not see an end to our violence problem anytime soon. I only see it getting worst if people don't just learn to love each other! Common sense really.

Loving each other would be to the good.

However, with the PTB having virtually all the earthly and fallen angel powers etc. on their side . . . deliberately using media, entertainment, politics, jobs, food, pollution, various kinds of deliberately evil stuff e.g. with various kinds of RF radiation and massive air pollution with hideous stuff . . . GMO crops . . . deliberately engineering false flag after false flag; civil war; and more toward WW3 . . . and worse . . .

I fail to see how folks loving each other will stem that tide.

Maybe in some local situations and incidents . . . can't see it overwhelmingly effective on a National and global scale. They ARE SCHEDULED to rule the planet for 3.5-7 years. They will do so--very ruthlessly with great bloody mayhem and death. They love that stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Officer shot is dead now.

boston.cbslocal.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm up past my bed time but there is no way I am going to bed. This is crazy. I think these are related.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I'm up past my bed time but there is no way I am going to bed. This is crazy. I think these are related.

Me too. And I am so tired.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm getting reports that it is related and there's been an explosion with unconfirmed casualties at MIT??

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheMan
I'm getting reports that it is related and there's been an explosion with unconfirmed casualties at MIT??

Source??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join