It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

enough is enough. Is it time to put little kim in his place?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hello

All this North korea bs has me wondering why we have not just started bombing the S@#$ out of them

In my opinion NK is much more of a threat than Iraq or Libya ever were ,and we went into Iraq just because we thought he might be trying to get wmds(if you believe the official story)

And here's NK testing a nuke, getting ready to test another one, telling us we are at war,threatning us with a preemptive nuclear strike,saying war was gonna break out any day, moving missles to their coast and raising them to firing position,and releasing videos of our cities burning

These are all reasons imo to go ahead and just give him what he wants and blast him into the stoneage.So why are we showing so much restraint?

I mean it's not like America has a problem going to war, and it seems like China might stay out of it if we do

For the record I am against war but he has threatened to frikin nuke us and showed us that he has nukes,so why should we just wait for him to do something?

I say hit them now and hit them hard and put little Kim in his place

edit on 12-4-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Sadly this is what they want the general public to think, whomever is in charge is rabble rousing for whatever reason. It seems there rabble rousing has gotten to you, and many others.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Think about the innocent children in the area. If we attack and they survive, they'll grow up knowing that the U.S. attacked them, they'll want revenge. It's an endless cycle.
I'm just saying I want peace, but I know it's never going to happen anytime soon.
It's a sad ordeal everyone in the world has to deal with. All of these wars, people starving, people fighting. I wish it would all just stop and we could all live in harmony. But from I've seen over the years, our future is looking bleak.
I just want to encourage my fellow ATS members to be kind to others and help each other out. We gotta stick together through this chaos.

Happy wishes to you all,
Slash.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

It has not gotten to me anymre than it ever did, I dont think he can get a nuke all the way to Kansas city right now so I'm sure I'm safe

I just think his threats are more than enough reason to do it ,and am wondering why the war machine that everyone seems to think america is ,is showing so much restraint ?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
I just think his threats are more than enough reason to do it ,and am wondering why the war machine that everyone seems to think america is ,is showing so much restraint ?

There's no lithium deposits, or rich oil fields to plunder, not to mention America is dead broke, not to mention we would get stomped trying to invade in an environment such as North Korea.. Cowardly pushing buttons from a distance will only get so far..

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

When you write "we" ,would it be possible to add in brackets, your collective ,like (mid western americans) or wherever you hail from .
Instead of placing everyone in the same sinking boat.
i like this bit " I am against war ,but lets bomb the crap out of them"

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Great mate! How about you go over to Korea and you can start things off. Just run towards the DMZ shouting obscenities about Un. They will get the message. Off you go, Ill have a beer and watch your sheer bravery.

What, Oh, so sorry, didn;t notice that you're an armchair worrier. So who should we send in your place to get killed. Should have been your Dad before you got born.

P

Wow Aint you a rude @#$#@

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by goou111

When you write "we" ,would it be possible to add in brackets, your collective ,like (mid western americans) or wherever you hail from .
Instead of placing everyone in the same sinking boat.
i like this bit " I am against war ,but lets bomb the crap out of them"

Im sayin we have bombed people for alot less so why are we, "America" the one he is threatning to nuke showing restraint?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

i hear there constructing a bio-weopons lab in Kansas, sucks for you. Missile defense systems can stop a nuke, it is much harder to stop a microscopic killer that only gets stronger with each death

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by goou111

i hear there constructing a bio-weopons lab in Kansas, sucks for you. Missile defense systems can stop a nuke, it is much harder to stop a microscopic killer that only gets stronger with each death

Well I'm sure they are not gonna use any of them on kansans so I feel pretty safe

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hello OP.

Congratulations on being played by the media so beautifully and calling for the deaths of millions of people.

I'm sure your hoping for a nice war to watch on tv will soon be answered. Then you can watch in the comfort of your chair while you drink your beer.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I guess you dont understand the dangers of a lab making bio weopons. Is Kansas considered Tornado country?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

The US has a policy of threatening, assassinating, overthrowing, attacking, invading and occupying.

Another country makes a few statements and your tampon falls out.

Youre funny.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by goou111

I guess you dont understand the dangers of a lab making bio weopons. Is Kansas considered Tornado country?

Yep and I'm much more worried about a tornado killing me then an american bio weapons lab..

The ones who should be worried are the ones they use it on

I mean we have had biological weapons 4ever how many tornados have taken one out???

and you say I worry to much lol

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by goou111

The US has a policy of threatening, assassinating, overthrowing, attacking, invading and occupying.

Exactly my point if it's the policy why is Nk still there???

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Hello OP.

Congratulations on being played by the media so beautifully and calling for the deaths of millions of people.

I'm sure your hoping for a nice war to watch on tv will soon be answered. Then you can watch in the comfort of your chair while you drink your beer.

Played by the media?? You saying he hasn't made those threats? How is ut played by the media?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Because they always miss out the parts of the speeches at the beginning where they say 'if we are attacked'

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by goou111

Because they always miss out the parts of the speeches at the beginning where they say 'if we are attacked'

How do you know? just a hunch?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
NK has to many friends and better weapons
They are not as backwards militarily as you may think.

Young Kim does not care about his people

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join