It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exo-Vaticana: Pope Francis Poised for Extraterrestrial Disclosure {update}

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

1. Speaking of "reading comprehension" . . . how is it you missed the Biblical prophecy part about ARMAGEDDON HAD TO COME AFTER

ISRAEL WAS AGAIN A NATION IN THE HOLY LAND AFTER BEING DISPERSED IN 70 AD?

All the other anticipations were bogus because of that ONE CRITICAL FACT.

Flawed logic, why wait until Israel is a nation again? Gods supposed chosen people are all over the world and mingled with every race by now. They don't all live in Israel. And the only reason Israel exists as a nationis because the US wants it to. But let us suppose that you are right and God has been waiting to smite evil because there was no Israel. Has'nt Israel been a nation again for almost 70 years? So I ask you again, what's he waiting on?

2. I don't know where you got your lofty perch from--from which you have sufficient power, status, cheek etc. to TELL GOD ALMIGHTY how wrong HE'S doing things, but I'm sure He's quite impressed and ready to kowtow to your expectations momentarily. /sarc

I never said God was doing anything wrong, just asking a logical question. One that you religous folks can never seem to answer when asked, "WHAT IS HE WAITING ON?" If he is capable of doing it, why has he ever allowed it to exist in the first place?

And why do you religous folk always think God has a gender? Once again, a human trait shoved onto a divine being And if he is a man, why does'nt he have a wife? Maybe he just hates women or something right? Let's see here, a man who has been eternally single and is apparently a homophobe. Maybe God is gay and just has'nt come outta the closet yet. After all, it seems like alot of guys that I have met that absolutely hated gay folks were gay themselves.

Forget this Bible garbage. Look within yourself when you pray and if you seek God out that way, you will find him/her/it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

FLAWED LOGIC?

Really? I'll tell God you think HIS logic is flawed.

HE IS THE ONE WHO SAID

First "A" will happen

Then, within the lifetime of those who saw "A" happen, "B" will happen.

It's that simple.

Which concept did you not understand?

GOD is the one who made such decisions. I figure Rank has its privileges.

He hasn't told us His reasons for a LOT of things. I figure that IF such reasons were IMPORTANT for our current RELATIONSHIP with Him, He'd have told us.

You still sound like you are not happy with the way God runs HIS multiverse. The last bloke who tried to displace God didn't fare too well. I wouldn't recommend it. And I don't think your attitude on the related matters would help you in the least.

BTW He is the one who described HIMSELF as FATHER, SON and Holy Spirit. You don't like the labels HE gave Himself--take it up with HIM.

However, somehow, I suspect you aren't on first name terms.

In terms of the OP, God has set the standards of what is right/wrong, good/evil.

The Vatican nor you can change those standards.

And not only is the Vatican hysterically hypocritical to challenge God on the matter of the fallen angels, it is terminally stupid to do so.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ah yes, just like every other religous diehard when confronted with these questions, all you can say is, "Well, its his will, I don't know his plans."

Here's the thing though. You are putting faith in the Bible being Gods word, when in reality, it is the words of men. Several different men all with their own versions of God. God himself/herself is not a single parent that writes books.

And no, I am not on first name terms with the Judeo-Christian God of the bible. Personally, that guy sounds like a total arsehole to me and I would never worship him. But since you are on such good terms with him tell him I said bring it on, we are ready for him to smite this devil (totally man-made btw) and get rid of all evil in the world. (never gonna happen as long as there is humans here.)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Good grief, how blind can you be.

The buffoon in charge stumbles and says dumb things that a Graduate of Harvard Law should not say.

Uh, Uh , Uh , Uh Reminds me of the street!

He is just another basketball player w/o a teleprompter.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReformedII

Wow, the mods will have a field day with that comment and rightly so..

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

At least the current crop of voters picked someone who could speechify into a microbone properly.

Yeah...

edit on 6-4-2013 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by ReformedII

Wow, the mods will have a field day with that comment and rightly so..

Why? what is wrong with that statement?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Rubic0n

Only the Bible has proven true through thick and thin for 66-67 years.

Care to share this proof?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm still curious about that definitive and absolute proof.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Nothing will ever come from Pope.

However people will keep discussing this topic ad infinitum.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by Rubic0n

Nothing will ever come from Pope.

However people will keep discussing this topic ad infinitum.

Well, this one "BO XIAN" said the bible has proven itself through thick and thin. So ok , im open minded. All he needs to do is show me that proof then.

But it has already been a few days and it doesn't look like he has it.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

1. The Bible has proven true about me and about human nature.
2. This bootcamp earth has been a struggle to the extreme many times . . . yet, God has proven He cares repeatedly --like when it rained on 4 sides of drying hay we desperately needed to save our hides--but not on the hay.

3. God is not given to proving Himself to Pharisees and folks with bad attitudes about Him and/or His Word. He is great about proving Himself in the lives of those who earnestly seek Him and who earnestly seek to Follow Him and His priorities.

4. Those over-dedicated to rebellion, hostility to Him, arrogance, idolatry etc. tend to find themselves eventually with clouded understanding and vision about most things essential and eternal.

5. This thread is not, per se, about proving The Bible. Josh McDowell's NEW EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT--by a former fiercely angry atheist who dedicated himself and his university training and goals to disproving the Bible out of his alcoholic father's abusiveness to Josh and his mother.

6. Lee Strobel's THE CASE FOR CHRIST and THE CASE FOR THE REAL JESUS and THE CASE FOR FAITH are all also excellent sources for those seriously interested in the question vs those just interested in having something new to spew against.

[color=6699FF]In terms of the OP . . . It is hideously outrageous that the Vatican and the Pope are leaving God and the Biblical values and mandate to side at all with the fallen angels and the globalists' one world religion being set up to literally worship satan. There will be only 2 choices--God or His rebellious upstart of a puny opposition who will, nevertheless overtly reign over the nations of the earth for 3.5-7 years. There will be NO MIDDLE GROUND.

8. Choose this day whom you will serve . . . the consequences will be long standing.

Somehow, I lost track of this thread. Sorry for the delay.

edit on 14/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: Trying to fix a tag

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Rubic0n

1. The Bible has proven true about me and about human nature.
2. This bootcamp earth has been a struggle to the extreme many times . . . yet, God has proven He cares repeatedly --like when it rained on 4 sides of drying hay we desperately needed to save our hides--but not on the hay.

3. God is not given to proving Himself to Pharisees and folks with bad attitudes about Him and/or His Word. He is great about proving Himself in the lives of those who earnestly seek Him and who earnestly seek to Follow Him and His priorities.

4. Those over-dedicated to rebellion, hostility to Him, arrogance, idolatry etc. tend to find themselves eventually with clouded understanding and vision about most things essential and eternal.

5. This thread is not, per se, about proving The Bible. Josh McDowell's NEW EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT--by a former fiercely angry atheist who dedicated himself and his university training and goals to disproving the Bible out of his alcoholic father's abusiveness to Josh and his mother.

6. Lee Strobel's THE CASE FOR CHRIST and THE CASE FOR THE REAL JESUS and THE CASE FOR FAITH are all also excellent sources for those seriously interested in the question vs those just interested in having something new to spew against.

[color=6699FF]In terms of the OP . . . It is hideously outrageous that the Vatican and the Pope are leaving God and the Biblical values and mandate to side at all with the fallen angels and the globalists' one world religion being set up to literally worship satan. There will be only 2 choices--God or His rebellious upstart of a puny opposition who will, nevertheless overtly reign over the nations of the earth for 3.5-7 years. There will be NO MIDDLE GROUND.

8. Choose this day whom you will serve . . . the consequences will be long standing.

Somehow, I lost track of this thread. Sorry for the delay.

edit on 14/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: Trying to fix a tag

Short version: you got no proof

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

"No proof"

vs

No proof that you and your preconceptions would consider proof are 2 different things.

Your 'reality' is Not my reality.

My 66+ years include abundant proof quite convincing to me.

In terms of the OP, the critters and the Vatican . . .

I've also seen abundant proof that INSTITUTIONALIZED RELIGION--particularly the RCC variety is as deadly and as deadly to an alive, healthy relationship with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as anything can be.

That such institutions will end up in league with the satanic NWO and the devil's fallen angels is not surprising.

I've seen abundant proof of that.

Yet, like the Jews boarding trains to the camps in WWII, believing still that they were going to new jobs and a new life . . . folks in our era will not believe such . . . perhaps even as they are ushered into the death camps and death chambers.

Jonathan Edwards used to preach about how awful it is to fall into the hands of an angry Almighty God for refusing the sacrifice of His Son as Salvation. Many will not believe that . . . until they visibly, tangibly . . . eternally . . . do.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't think there is any connection between Illuminati/CIA and ETs. I think they are antagonistic to each other.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There are few things as irritating as proselytism.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

Lots of folks have fantasies and opinions that have little connection with the reality millions of others take for granted.

There's tons of evidence that the Company is well versed in the UFO stuff.

There's now a great deal of evidence unearthed by Putnam and Horn that the Vatican has long been preparing for the 'ET AS SAVIOR' meme, delusion, deception, propaganda.

Denial of the above is not likely to be a helpful thing in coming months and years.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Ahhhhhhhhh so, your proselytizing is A-OK, of course.

Obviously so, as you do it every time you write or speak. You can't help it. You write and speak out of your values, opinions, priorities. You prefer others to agree with you and work to facilitate that agreement.

Of course, others doing the same are automatically evil in your view--or is it merely irritating.

In my case re the OP, I had and have a desire for a robust discussion of the Vatican and the Vatican's incorporation into the ET global religion, global government plans, priorities, deceptions.

I don't recall holding a gun to anyone's head demanding they participate in such a discussion.

I do acknowledge that you have decreed that only your selling of your philosophies is to be considered better than irritating.

Sigh.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes but I am talking about the cia-New World Order. Ever since the 50s contacts the cia have done everything in their power to deny contactee cases and make the whole thing look silly.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes but I am talking about the cia-New World Order. Ever since the 50s contacts the cia have done everything in their power to deny contactee cases and make the whole thing look silly.

Yes. Agreed.

So I guess I don't understand your original point or goal.

What would you like me to answer or comment on, again, please?

Particularly related to the OP?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join