It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exo-Vaticana: Pope Francis Poised for Extraterrestrial Disclosure {update}

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by saracene
reply to post by BO XIAN

There are no extraterrestials and they are not in contact with humanity. They are are a figment of our imagination, nothing else.l

Sorry, but that perspective is not even . . . quaint and cute any more.

Scientist Jacque Vallee did not study figments of imagination for 10 years. Nor did J Allen Hynek.

The debate about what they are may be worthwhile.

The contention that they are just figments of our imaginations . . . is more than a little absurd, at this point. Sadly. I'd a lot rather that they were merely that.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

no! no! no! no! no!....i'm the pope!!

pirates of the caribbean british actor jonathan pryce.

eta: interesting that both look-a-likes seem to have the same scarring in the same
area of the chin.
edit on 5-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: eta

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

No disclosure coming on aliens in the "rein" of Pope Francis. I can bet with anyone on this board.

Peace. This alien stuff is just conjectures.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by BO XIAN

OK, keep waiting around for God to come down on a billowy white cloud and smite the evil politicians. You got a better chance of changing the world by voting.

1. Armageddon will be a literal real event. God will deal with evil quite emphatically at Armageddon.

OK, so what is he waiting on? Why does'nt he just do it now? Or better yet, why has'nt he already done it? Why all the need for dragging things out and making everybody wait for him to smite the world of evil? Not very nice thing to do if you ask me.

2. It has been demonstrated that voting is a farce.

Yeah, maybe you did'nt pick up on the sarcasm in my last post, please refer to my previous post where I said exactly this very thing. Maybe reading comprehension is not your strong suit?

5. However, if that bit of political teddy-bear of voting delusion comforts you in the rush to Armageddon, be my guest.

Once again, reading comprehension is your friend.

You revelation bible-beaters always make me laugh. You do realize that armageddon has been "about to happen" ever since Jesus was crucified, right? Satan and his "fallen angels" are nothing but made up boogeymen and even if they were real have no power over the one true God. Im talking about the real God, the Great spirit that is in all things, not the "man in the sky who watches and judges like Santa Claus" God that has been perpetrated by these false religous texts over the years. The bible does nothing but attribute flawed human characteristics to what is supposed to be a divine omnipotent being who acts like a complete arsehole when you read some of these stories in the old testament. Why anyone would even want to worship a God portrayed as the Judeo-Christian God is totally beyond me.

And no, the politicians do not make it quite clear that they are actually the same political party. If anything people are more divided along these ridiculous party lines than ever before because the politicians love to keep the charade going and keep people fighting with each other over topics that don't matter. Its called divide and conquer. And it has worked well for them for many years.

No need to reply to this post, better to let this thread die away to the bottom of ATS where all religous trash like this belongs.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Is he going to "unmask" his controller? I hope there aren't any guns around.

We're coming out. Guns blazing!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yep, the liberal appologist said it... "speechify into a microbone properly".
Well, liberal, maybe you and you're ilk can appriciate his "microbone', but we normal working citizens can't wait for him to leave in dishonor...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i think you was spot on with the coming of alien intelligence (real or fake) influencing religion how they see fit.. and creating ONE religion as the truest of truths.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

Bush is my 7th cousin. Believe it or not.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Way to ruin any chance of your thread being taken seriously by referring to Obama as a Kenyan (He's American) Marxist (he's more 'conservative' than almost every other current world leader on the planet) who is destroying the US Dollar (it continues to gain strength vs other currencies, as it has throughout most of his presidency.)

If you feel that way about Obama, or Bush, or whoever, that's fine, but why shoot your own thread in the proverbial foot by disposing of credibility in such a way? It would be like having actual, first-hand video of an alien being holding a conversation with you, and then adding, "now some of you, the same idiots who don't believe Dick Cheney flew the planes into the WTC using an Atari 2600 controller, won't believe this is real, but..."

I mean...why? Interesting topic, but I disengaged interest immediately upon realizing its nothing more than another mask for throwing nonsensical "birther" garbage out at us. I'll find another thread, or research the topic elsewhere.

Super annoying, not the subject matter itself you interjected, but the fact that you didn't even think before derailing your own thread. No star, no flag, and Mods...might as well move this thread to "Rant" or "Political Madness" sections. Anyhow, I'm off to go check out the *actual* topic, sans the dimwitted nonsense, elsewhere. Peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by BO XIAN

Way to ruin any chance of your thread being taken seriously by referring to Obama as a Kenyan

Yes, but if he didn't say that then how would you know that he takes pride in moonlighting for the Koo Klux Klan?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

reply to post by BO XIAN

Way to ruin any chance of your thread being taken seriously by referring to Obama as a Kenyan

Yes, but if he didn't say that then how would you know that he takes pride in moonlighting for the Koo Klux Klan?

Of course, someone who does not agree with Obama's policies is certainly a racist! Typical response.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Oh look a book for sale...

Exo-Vaticana .. the next book by Tom Horn.

I read the other one ... about this pope being the last one.
The book was VERY disappointing.
I'm sure he's making ooooodles of money though and is very happy.

Hi Flyers, the truth is stranger than fiction, and as obserd as that may sound it does contain some truth to it. An African Prophet predicted some very disturbing things in line with that prediction and possibly others have used it in their books or whatever.

As soon as it goes against what the bible says religious people will call it absurd and disappointing ,ironically enough.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

I'm more concerned about the masses who voted for that clown Bush, TWICE. At least the current crop of voters picked someone who could speechify into a microbone properly.

Yes, "speechifying into microbones" should be a prerequisite for all our world leaders.

As should textyfying into computerines should be something we all aim to do better at on ATS.

So Pope, Aliens... Ah, can't we just have a North Korean war to occupy the masses for the next year or so...

??

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Originally posted by Miracula

reply to post by BO XIAN

Of course, someone who does not agree with Obama's policies is certainly a racist! Typical response.

INDEED.

And, it's a quick way to find out who is not likely to be helpful to bother with.

Besides, if his grandmother and sister as well as others can't be trusted about his country of birth . . .

I don't expect to be respected by a majority of naysayers. Folks with horrendous amounts of NORMALCY BIAS as well as those who have had their understanding darkened by decades of very skillful and successful brainwashing and propaganda from the globalists.

Those with ears to hear and eyes to see will learn enough to be a bit more alert and wise. That's sufficient, for me.

I'm particularly concerned that precious RC's will avoid being deluded by the new "truth" the Vatican is gearing up to sell to the world and the faithful. The Vatican throwing in its lot with the fallen angels and satanic world government and one world religion may have been predictable. However, it's still a horrific thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Other text sources of info;
Other religious systems and philosophies;
Other institutions and individuals

have all failed to horrific degrees sooner or later.

Only the Bible has proven true through thick and thin for 66-67 years. I'll continue to trust it and apply it as best I can, by God's grace.

Certainly the Bible counsels against siding with fallen angels.

The well respected and Bible respected Book of Enoch has even more to say on the topic. Evidently the Vatican chose to believe chronic liars, instead.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Actually, the leading teleprompter operator's staff are already on record recently in admitting that they are not only going to devalue the dollar but destroy it utterly in behalf of the new global currency the global government requires.

Some of us have been predicting such for several years. It's only logical. Now some additional evidence is starting to surface from within his administration:

canadafreepress.com...

Ignorance of such truths and realities will NOT shelter one from them.

Similarly, RC's and others ignorant of the Vatican's collaborations with fallen angels will not shelter them from the consequences of falling for that pack of lies.

It is highly probable that folks deluded to believe that the traitor in chief has the USA's interests and people's interests at heart as he rapidly shreds the Bill of Rights and the Constitution

will most likely

also swallow the Vatican support of the lying falling angels--hook, line and sinker.

edit on 5/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: An addition

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushwack3r

I was told by someone who should know, that he tried what he could to slow the globalists down while he was in office. Certainly his daddy is a fiercely loyal globalist.

Have you heard anything on that sort of issue?

What do you think his perspective would be on the OP? . . . the Vatican and the fallen angel/ET critters. Certainly his daddy had to know a LOT given his heading the CIA etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WontBeFooled

Actually . . . one need only take the Biblical END TIMES PROPHECIES . . . and the ultimate tyrannical global satanic government . . . and work back . . . calculate what they'd have to do by when to achieve the tyrannical global government within the lifetimes of those who saw Israel become a Nation again as prophesied, in 1948.

Then connect all that with the ET's/Fallen angel phenomena . . . and the globalists obviously working with them . . .

Then with some thoughtful reflection--it becomes fairly obvious that THE VATICAN WOULD HAVE TO collaborate with them . . . or be utterly destroyed. Power-mongers in the Vatican don't like to give up power or be destroyed. Capitulation is so much easier.

. . . in the short term.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

1. Speaking of "reading comprehension" . . . how is it you missed the Biblical prophecy part about ARMAGEDDON HAD TO COME AFTER

ISRAEL WAS AGAIN A NATION IN THE HOLY LAND AFTER BEING DISPERSED IN 70 AD?

All the other anticipations were bogus because of that ONE CRITICAL FACT.

2. I don't know where you got your lofty perch from--from which you have sufficient power, status, cheek etc. to TELL GOD ALMIGHTY how wrong HE'S doing things, but I'm sure He's quite impressed and ready to kowtow to your expectations momentarily. /sarc

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

NOPE. The evidence is there.

There may be some conjectures . . . but they are based on solid evidence.

I don't know if this Pope will be the one in power or if he'll be . . . sidelined somehow and another put in his place. Evidently Malachy expected this Pope to be the one to see END TIMES events unfold during his reign..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join