It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exo-Vaticana: Pope Francis Poised for Extraterrestrial Disclosure {update}

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by EnPassant

Lots of folks have fantasies and opinions that have little connection with the reality millions of others take for granted.

There's tons of evidence that the Company is well versed in the UFO stuff.

There's now a great deal of evidence unearthed by Putnam and Horn that the Vatican has long been preparing for the 'ET AS SAVIOR' meme, delusion, deception, propaganda.

Denial of the above is not likely to be a helpful thing in coming months and years.

I have watched this video and there is no substance in it. It is very speculative and weak. The Nephilim? Besides I don't equate the Illuminati with the Vatican. The Illuminati/cia seem to be antiET.
edit on 27-4-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

I'll just note 2 incidents from my childhood . . . crises in the family when Mother Prayed and God intervened.

1 . . . rain was coming up the river valley as usual . . . and our hay was drying in the field. We could not afford to have it wet and lose the hay and thereby maybe the farm. The end result after her prayer was that it rained on 4 sides of the hay field but not on the hay field.

2. Another time, a small tornado took all the tin roofing off our chicken house, barn etc. and the tin was coming toward our adobe mud hut . . . Mother uttered a prayer phrase . . . and I went out afterward with a ruler because I didn't believe what she and dad were discussing. The tin was helter skelter all over the South part of our yard . . . and a line could have been drawn--it got to IIRC exactly 1" or maybe 1.5" close to the house and no further in a fairly straight line as though a force field had stopped it.

I don't need to list more examples from my flawed walk with God.

The critical issue is for each individual to avoid missing out on eternal life in fellowship with the supreme essence of Love and Joy . . . freedom and fulfillment.

The Provision is available.

In terms of the OP, the RCC has forsaken even its 300-400 AD founding understandings. The rot has set in a long time ago . . . Holy Spirit left the edifice, on the whole, a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

You sound similar to the blokes who demand a UFO land in the yard or the Whitehouse.

God DEMANDS FAITH.

You DEMAND PROOF.

Guess who wins.

He provides SUFFICIENT SOLID GROUNDS FOR FAITH. Then He expects us to walk it out IN DIALGOUE AND RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.

You insist otherwise.

Guess who wins.

Wisdom avoids trying to outrank God.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
reply to post by BO XIAN

There are few things as irritating as proselytism.

in keeping with the utmost integrity . . .

consistent with your assertion above,

you'll OBVIOUSLY 100% FOREVER THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

UTTERLY TOTALLY FORSAKE EVER TRYING TO INFLUENCE ANYONE'S OPINION ABOUT ANYTHING

EVER AGAIN.

obviously.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
The Exo-Vaticana thing is a crucial set of issues and priorities in our era. Many will die needlessly because of ignorance about such realities, imho.

It would be irresponsible, even cruel for me to avoid trying to influence folks toward the truths that Cris and Tom so laboriously and exhaustively documented from a monumental research effort.

edit on 24/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags not working right

edit on 24/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join