It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exo-Vaticana: Pope Francis Poised for Extraterrestrial Disclosure {update}

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

I don't know what you mean by "know me."

I think we have ran into one another on such threads from time to time.

Certainly I agree that FORGIVENESS is essential and I extend it to all and myself as well.

It's plausible that other venues and structures will reveal such things before the Vatican.

However, I think that it is at least JUST AS LIKELY that the Vatican and the other globalist structures will orchestrated such revelations either sequentially or at near the same time.

I know some folks see me as their enemy but I prefer not to see others that way.

Nevertheless, my cosmology and construction on reality is extremely Biblically based. That's not going to change.

I believe that the Vatican has already thrown in its lot with the GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES that Christ warned us about in the NT.

What kind of mental and theological contortions and gymnastics the Vatican will try and lead the faithful through in order to get them on board with the new paradigm . . . will be interesting, if horrific and sad to see.

Oh good glad to see ye all behaving rationally now
, me never

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Those who are still skeptical or out-right derisive of such an eventuality are either woefully ignorant of the facts; grossly undiscerning; terminally uninformed; willfully blind and intolerant of uncomfortable realities; or otherwise out-of-the-loop on what's on the rather near horizon.

This is quite a statement coming from someone of the Christian mindset. No group of people on the planet match that statement better than the big three religions. And honestly, I'm not saying that to be offensive. It's just that I know Christianity. It's doctrines are staunch, unbendable, and down right elitist in some sects.

Have you ever thought for a moment, that maybe those "space brothers" aren't demons or fallen angels? That if they exist at all, they might just be what they say they are? A species from another planet?

I won't argue that church leaders have an agenda. But that isn't unique to the Catholic church by any means. From my perspective, it's beginning to look as though, if there ever is a "one world religion", it will be one of the big three, or all of them combined. A damn scary thought.

S&F though, because I appreciated the info, and reading your take on it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
OP, serious question here; what timeframe do you see this in, and if (to me that's a big IF, but I'm on the fence on the.entire.subject so don't let that hold you back) any kind of disclosure/invasion/... Happens you're saying don't play along?

The difficulty I have with the subject is that to me it really is so far out there that I can't even begin to put meaning to it all... I dont necessarily believe aliens=demons, and as such, IF some kind of contact were to occur, I would probably be as excited as the next MSM sheep, simply because I'm convinced few to no people know "the truth". Hdnce my first question, if something similar to what you describe.were to happen, I'd certainly think twice and then some.more before letting them take me away from.this hellhole

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Oh look a book for sale...

Oh look, didnt know Pavlov had a monkey too!

I.e.; Steven Hawkins writes books, FRAUD! See how retarded that made me look? At least i did it on purpose

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by BO XIAN
I thought PETROS ROMANUS was extremely exhaustively researched.

Two big things I didn't like about it ...

1 - Loaded language. Their bigotry came through very clearly. They disagree with catholic interpretation so they use loaded language instead of neutral factual language.

1. EVERYONE writes out of their own perceptions, constructions on reality, biases. I'd rather folks owned theirs and wrote as they thought and felt than played cute pretend neutral word games.

2. FACTUAL like beauty can be a lot in the eye of the beholder. I didn't find any of their actual STATEMENTS OF FACT to be off the wall at all. Besides, they proved tons of original sources for folks to CHECK OUT THEIR FACTUAL STATEMENTS with. Most of their significant assertions are backed up with authentic QUOTES from those sources.

3. I think the "bigotry" on FR against such perspectives is many TIMES WORSE than the biases being ranted against.

5. I think most ATSers read such topics--coming to them with their 'guns blazing' before they ever read the first word. Talk about BIGOTRY! Sheesh.

2 - They spent a lot of time saying how Marian apparitions are hogwash. But then turned around and blasted the Church for not releasing all the prophecies and information in the apparitions. If they don't think the apparitions are from God or if they think the apparitions aren't 'real' .. then why blast the church for supposedly not releasing all the info?? Does't make sense.

I don't see any inconsistency there at all. The Fatima experiencer declared that the 3rd secret HAD TO BE REVEALED IN 1960, I believe it was. Putnam and Horn merely castigate the institution of the RCC for not following through as instructed by the purported BEST EXPERT on what "MARY" said had to be done.

That's a VERY DIFFERENT ISSUE from whether or not the personage was an ET fallen angel imposter or the literal Mary, mother of Jesus.

One is an issue about INFORMATION given by a purported high ranking goddess of the RCC--regardless of how much THAT is denied, that's the behavior, dogma, etc. around the Mary goddess cult.

The other issue is whether or not the Fatima typical UFO event and personage was truly Mary, the mother of Jesus, or not.

As researchers looking to analyze INFORMATION, why wouldn't they want and be concerned about getting the real, authentic 3rd secret of Fatima? One has to have the information before one can sort through it and try to discern where the disinformation departs from the truth, or not.

BTW, there are 2-3 books by high quality Portuguese researchers documenting that the whole Fatima event WAS ESSENTIALLY a somewhat standard though elaborated UFO event. Further, that the RCC institution overlayed their PRESUMPTIONS about Mary onto the event and then locked the experiencers away disallowing candid researchers any access of any significance. That's screwy from the git-go.

In terms of the OP, I believe the authors have made their case that the Vatican is increasingly complicit in setting up a GREAT satanic END TIMES DECEPTION involving the UFO critters.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thanks for your kind reply.

Have I ever . . .

Yes. Initially, I came to study UFO's out of my sci fi interest as a Jr High student.

Over time, relatively quickly, I realized that the phenomenon--WHATEVER IT WAS--HAD to have SOME ROLE in the END TIMES EVENTS.

About the same time I had coincidentally began a study of Biblical prophecy because my mother had asked our pastor to teach on the topic. I was quite fascinated with it and have remained so.

For more than a decade, probably--maybe more than 15 years or so, I held out the possibility that some of the critters might be 'good guys.'

Eventually, I had to face the evidence. I ended up asserting that IT DOES NOT MATTER whether the critters are citizens of distant planets or as SCIENTIST Jacque Vallee asserted after 10 years of serious study--they are "evil spiritual entities from an evil spiritual dimension." It doesn't matter because REGARDLESS of what they are, THEY ARE CLEARLY IN CAHOOTS with the satanic globalist oligarchy toward establishing the satanic global government and one world religion. That's really all I need to k.now about them and their values. And THAT has long been evident. I have relatives who've worked around them with the government. I have no dobut about that.

Much appreciate your civil and kind reply.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Those who are still skeptical or out-right derisive of such an eventuality are either woefully ignorant of the facts; grossly undiscerning; terminally uninformed; willfully blind and intolerant of uncomfortable realities; or otherwise out-of-the-loop on what's on the rather near horizon.

This is quite a statement coming from someone of the Christian mindset. No group of people on the planet match that statement better than the big three religions. And honestly, I'm not saying that to be offensive. It's just that I know Christianity. It's doctrines are staunch, unbendable, and down right elitist in some sects.

Have you ever thought for a moment, that maybe those "space brothers" aren't demons or fallen angels? That if they exist at all, they might just be what they say they are? A species from another planet?

I won't argue that church leaders have an agenda. But that isn't unique to the Catholic church by any means. From my perspective, it's beginning to look as though, if there ever is a "one world religion", it will be one of the big three, or all of them combined. A damn scary thought.

S&F though, because I appreciated the info, and reading your take on it.

Good points Klassified.
If the current intolerant Christians think
many of Gods own creations here on Earth are Demons
the aliens have no chance.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strawberry88
OP, serious question here; what timeframe do you see this in, and if (to me that's a big IF, but I'm on the fence on the.entire.subject so don't let that hold you back) any kind of disclosure/invasion/... Happens you're saying don't play along?

TIMING has been something that has eluded me and everyone else I've known. There was a child prodigy that the PTB . . . essentially adopted . . . had him working for them from age 11 to age 70. Then they told him to go to his mountain hideaway in the Northern Rockies and get ready because they were going to light chaos off SOON. That was 11-12 YEARS ago. They've told him every year since then that it is indeed SOON. He's still in his hideaway wating.

So I don't know. Certainly it's a LOT closer than it was 12 years ago. That much is OBVIOUS for anyone paying attention.

Personally, I expect it before the end of the Marxist in the Whitehouse's term is over. It could come this year or in the next several years. I hope prayer can delay it. Time will tell. I'm just guessing. And I've never guessed well about timing.

The difficulty I have with the subject is that to me it really is so far out there that I can't even begin to put meaning to it all... I dont necessarily believe aliens=demons, and as such, IF some kind of contact were to occur, I would probably be as excited as the next MSM sheep, simply because I'm convinced few to no people know "the truth". Hdnce my first question, if something similar to what you describe.were to happen, I'd certainly think twice and then some.more before letting them take me away from.this hellhole

Wise choice. Chip implant and abductions are not good things. Spiritual warfare using the Blood of Jesus and Jesus' Name have proven to powerfully stop such goings on--particularly when engaged in by folks who have an authentic RELATIONSHIP WITH Jesus. YES, I'd encourage all the resistance to such critters that's at all possible by God's Strength, leading and empowerment.

I believe it is inescapable that the critters are evil.

1. Jacques Vallee is a solid scientist who did 10 years of solid research before reaching that conclusion.

2. J. Allen Hynek also reached the same conclusion.

3. It's just self-evident for the discerning from reading the extensive personal experiencer literature. The critters do not do nice things--unless one counts taking care of one's cattle before slaughter as a nice thing. Forced sex etc. is not nice.

4. Government employee whistle-blowers have long talked about how the critters chronically lie, lie, lie, LIE!

5. The various critters and types of critters have a variety of "true" New Agey tales to tell--some of which are mutually exclusive. No truth there.

6. They are certainly the fallen angel sorts of critters very VERY given to GREAT DECEPTIONS. Particularly a great deception they've been setting up for many thousands of years.

7. Guy Malone had an extensive highly qualified scholarly panel look into what the critters most likely were from ancient Biblical and other texts--including the Book of Enoch which the Bible mentions favorably several times. Their only conclusion was that they had to be fallen angels. Demons are defined by the panel as those fallen angels who lost their bodies during Noah's flood for their copulating with human women. Many thousands of fallen angels were not involved with earth in such bodies or did not lose such bodies in the flood.

Anyway--my perspective.

edit on 4/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix quote tags

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Doesn't sound like you read the same post I did.

Where did you get that conclusion, interpretation from that post?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You shall know the truth,
and the truth shall make you mad.
-Aldous Huxley-

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I believe the PTB let the Huxley's in on their plans, strategies, goals. They traveled in the same circles.

And, Biblical prophecy certainly implies that when such starts coming down overtly, people will be going mad and at least having heart-failure over the dramatically shocking paradigm changes.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

If the current intolerant Christians think
many of Gods own creations here on Earth are Demons
the aliens have no chance.

Perhaps you could help me understand . . .

how is it "intolerant"

to

1. Believe that gravity is real?
2. Believe that the sun currently comes 'up' in the East?
3. Believe that rape is wrong?
4. Believe that having sperm and ova stolen is wrong?
5. Believe that being terrified in the middle of the night while paralyzed by horrific critters is wrong?
6. Believe that horrific spouse and child abuse is wrong?
7. Believe that pathological lying is wrong?
8. Believe that rampant brazen treason is wrong?
9. Believe that brainwashing and robotizing the populace is wrong?
10. Believe that genocidal population reduction strategies, schemes in place and planned are wrong?
. . .
. . .

SOME things ARE TRUE

whether it is "Politically Correct" to consider them so, or not. The TRUTH has never been politically correct.

Swallowing the PTB very effective mass brainwashing and propagandizing is not my idea of "tolerance."

In terms of the OP,

All the political forces, memes, strategies, movements, figures, themes, propaganda etc. . . .

THOSE FORCES AND POWERS WILL [color=6699FF]turn out to be THE MOST INTOLERANT FORCES THE PLANET HAS EVER KNOWN. You think Hitler was intolerant? The coming gestapo already knocking down some doors will be many times MORE intolerant. And, reportedly, the death camps are all ready to deal with the victims of such intolerance.

Perhaps you'd do well to think very soberly . . . ALL RECORDED HISTORY has DEMONSTRATED that the useful stooges, the useful idiots that a new tyranny used as their cheer leaders and assistants to rise to power--THOSE VERY EARLY BELIEVERS ARE THE FIRST TO THE GAS CHAMBERS.

It's only logical. Why would a new regime WANT or be able TO TOLERATE chronically rebellious, contrarian, super independent thinking and acting individuals?

It just turns out that the UFO critters--the fallen angels have provided technologies and spiritual forces very tailored to ENFORCING THE UTMOST INTOLERANCE in the NEW WORLD ORDER.

edit on 4/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix tags

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Is this the book that's for sale......hang on a minute.....oh yes it is!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

The Bible says that "a workman is worthy his hire."

How many other authors give many thousands of pages [many of the sources rare and hard to find] of documentation supporting their research and conclusions for free? You could start a list here.

Personally, I think that's a cheap shot against the very solid research.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If anyone thinks THAT HALF of the electorate will not fall for the "space brothers" ONE WORLD RELIGION, they might do well to get a refund on their propagandized functional intellectual lobotomy. 

And all the pseudo-Christians in "Social Gospel" churches that deny the modern power of Holy Spirit to heal and perform miracles will be close behind in their support of the "new truth" as the Vatican puts it.

The worlds religions are all joining on one point: mysticism and it's altering of consciousness. Christian churches are filled with false anointings as they descend further and further into pagan practices of contemplative prayer, labrynths  etc. The 'holy spirit' being called down as fire in these churches is this false anointing, and it's identical to Buddhist, Hindu, pagan and occult manifestations of what they call the spinal serpent - Kundalini. It's the very practice of Catholic mystics and the source of that institutions centuries of paganism. The 'miracles and healings' done in those very churches are in no way done from the Holy Spirit. And every single one of these charismatic and pentecostal churches are publically calling for renewed ties with the Vatican! Their popular authors are staring that all Christians who will not accept their 'special anointings and miracles'  are demon possessed and anti-christ. There is not much difference than when the RCC declared as heretics, all Christians who wouldnt bow to the Pope and believe that its "miracles" were divine.  

The secular world is being recruited into Buddhist practices, which leads them into the very same beliefs of "oneness". The New Age constantly promotes the altering of consciousness, and it's message? "Oneness". The occult? The same. THIS is bringing all the religions together. That Shi'ite Mahdi? Oneness...Mind altering meditating produces the same worldview and beliefs: we are gods/divine, all is God God in all, rejection of duality like good and evil, thus rejection of sin, thus rejection of salvation. Anyone can easily see this on ATS. 

Superstititions are rising, instead of leprechauns and fairies, we get 'fallen angels' and 'extraterrestrials'. Our lands, devoid of Faith in Christ, are reverting to paganism and it's superstitious beliefs - demons around every corner, ghost hunting, talking to the dead, palm reading, psychic helplines, fairies, angels, werewolves, vampires, mystic visions, mystic voices, mind altering drugs, etc etc. Jesus Christ set us free from these beliefs and the power of these superstitions on our MINDS. Yet, we're heading straight back into the dark ages. 

Bo Xian, our Creator is Sovereign. These authors give truth and lies. Tom Horn works to give credibility to Roman Catholicism and it's false pagan prophets and mystics. The authors seem to believe that finding supporting mystical prophecies to the Malachy prophecy makes the prophecies supernaturally given and true. He works the gnostic and serpent angle of "secret information". He looks to pagan prophets. He works to plant doubts in minds that maybe the Vatican has that secret information. What happens when you tell people that someone has a "secret"....and make it very appealing? They want to know it, and will believe it. But yet, that "secret" will be nothing but a lie. This is Tom Horn's role. 

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
"As an example, witness how many voted in the supremely traitorous Marxist, Kenyan, Deliberate Destroyer-in-Chief [now admittedly destroying the U.S. Dollar], pathological narcissist; pathological liar for a 2ND TERM! "

I'm more concerned about the masses who voted for that clown Bush, TWICE. At least the current crop of voters picked someone who could speechify into a microbone properly.

Do you think Romney would have been any different? Voting is an illusion to make people think they have some control in their lives. As George Carlin said, "You have no choice, you have owners."

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

That's an interesting perspective.

Certainly horrific New Age and occultic inroads have been made into most church systems and far too many congregations.

I am familiar with Andrew Strom's teachings and agree to a point.

I do NOT believe that all Charismatic and Pentecostal congregations are teaching, practicing and spreading occultic non-Holy Spirit stuff. There is an authentic . . . regardless of whatever degree of rareness percentage-wise.

I also do not believe that Tom Horn and Cris Putnam are supporting the Vatican to the least degree in the least way. Their book Petros Romanus does NOT read that way 0.00000000001%. [color=6699FF]VERY MUCH THE OPPOSITE!

They are more or less screaming a Biblical warning against the Vatican and the RCC members to avoid the GREAT DECEPTION of the fallen angels pretending to be ET saviors.

IIRC, they assert that even satan includes some truth with his disinformation.

I don't recall whether they believe that the Malachy prophecies were via Holy Spirit or occultic sources. Maybe they didn't say. I'm fairly certain they did not say that they came from Holy Spirit, on reflection. Had they believed that, they would have been emphatic about their accuracy. And they were not emphatic. They merely assert that they appear to have come true for the last half of them.

Regardless, in terms of the OP, from my own 40+ years of study . . . they are quite accurate in terms of what is coming down the Pike vis a vis the critters and how they will be cast--the roles they will be cast in.

imho, there is some possibility of some "races" of the critters being cast as an invasive horrific conquering human eating 'race' of ET's . . . that another 'race' or group of 'races' of critters will be cast to SAVE US FROM . . .

PROVIDING . . . that we agree to a very tyrannical one world government and one world religion . . . 'for our own good, of course.' NOT!

My 2 cents.

CERTAINLY THE LORD JESUS THE CHRIST IS SUPREME--by the will of The Father.

edit on 4/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition I left out.

edit on 4/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: hit wrong key

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
"As an example, witness how many voted in the supremely traitorous Marxist, Kenyan, Deliberate Destroyer-in-Chief [now admittedly destroying the U.S. Dollar], pathological narcissist; pathological liar for a 2ND TERM! "

I'm more concerned about the masses who voted for that clown Bush, TWICE. At least the current crop of voters picked someone who could speechify into a microbone properly.

Do you think Romney would have been any different? Voting is an illusion to make people think they have some control in their lives. As George Carlin said, "You have no choice, you have owners."

[color=6699FF]ABSOLUTELY INDEED. The serfs and slaves can look forward to the owners taking more and more tyrannical !CONTROL! of their property!!! The oligarchy have not exactly kept that a successful secret.

The elite rulers just do not believe that THEY ALSO HAVE BEEN TOTALLY [color=6699FF]DUPED by the critters and whatever officials above them. Evidently it is as The Manual declares, God gave them over to a reprobate mind . . . in the KJV . . . because of their attitudes, rebellions against him . . . and/or their horrific idolatries--whether of the blokes in their mirrors or otherwise.

Ahhhh welllll . . . they'll have an interesting ride for 3.5-7 years of overt tyrannical control. I don't think God will be exactly leaving them alone to enjoy their tyranny unfettered, however.

And, I don't think the fallen angels will treat them all that wonderfully the further they go down that road.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

OK, keep waiting around for God to come down on a billowy white cloud and smite the evil politicians. You got a better chance of changing the world by voting.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by BO XIAN

OK, keep waiting around for God to come down on a billowy white cloud and smite the evil politicians. You got a better chance of changing the world by voting.

1. Armageddon will be a literal real event. God will deal with evil quite emphatically at Armageddon.

2. It has been demonstrated that voting is a farce.

A) The globalists have declared fairly openly that they manipulate both parties in a charade.
B) The Dem/GOP good-cop/bad-cop farce is many decades old. Voting is effectively neutered.
C) High school kids have proven they can hack the voting machines.
D) Jesse Ventura asserted that the "Company" insisted they had been determining "election" "voting" outcomes for decades and wanted to know how he'd won since he was supposed to have lost. Evidently they aren't perfect at their manipulations.

3. imho, anyone who thinks the globalists and congress critters are all that concerned about voting . . . isn't very informed or aware.

4. When the Vatican et al disclose the deceptive 'realities' regarding the UFO critters and the one world satanic religion and tyrannical one world satanic government . . . voting will certainly be more of a farce than it already is.

5. However, if that bit of political teddy-bear of voting delusion comforts you in the rush to Armageddon, be my guest.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There are no extraterrestials and they are not in contact with humanity. They are are a figment of our imagination, nothing else.l

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join