It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Prophetic Warnings of a Terrible New Madrid Fault Earthquake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
so... anyone that turns its back on israel will be punished by god? Is that what you're saying? And you're serious about it?

Tell me... does your god sponsor terrorists? Or does he call them commandos?

Once upon a time . . .

God chose a Buddy. . . . Abraham . . .

He declared that He would manifest His glory most emphatically through Abraham and his offspring.

He noted that his offspring would often be rebellious and contrary and would be punished accordingly . . . yet, nevertheless His promises to Abraham and his offspring would be irrevocable.

And, that eventually, God would redeem Abraham's offspring from their waywardness and replace their stoney rebellious hearts with a heart toward God.

Further that

[color=6699FF]GOD ALMIGHTY WOULD BLESS THOSE WHO BLESSED ISRAEL

AND CURSE

THOSE WHO CURSED ISRAEL

It's not a lot more complicated than that, really.

Label it as you see fit.

However, I'd encourage labels with which God is in sympathy.

Choosing labels which ALMIGHTY GOD is hostile toward has never worked out well for those choosing them.

Some folks construe themselves as quite competent and able in their own magnificence and loftiness to joust with ALMIGHTY GOD.

I've never observed that to work out well for such lofty-in-their-own-eyes folks.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Originally posted by BO XIAN
What has been your exposure to Sadhu? What's his reputation? This is my first awareness of him.

I have been watching and studying his ministry for several years.

He is the closest thing I have ever seen to someone being as accurate as the prophets in the old testament.

In every country he visits, the chief prince angel in charge of that Nation visits him and tells him what is going to happen.

I came well prepared to continue preaching on the crucified life. But as we were deeply worshiping the Lord, I saw the chief prince angel over the nation of the United States of America. He came and stood before me. I first began seeing chief prince angels of nations when I went to South Africa. That was the first time that I ever saw a chief prince angel that is in charge of overlooking the affairs of an entire nation. And he gave me a word concerning the nation, concerning the will of God, and what God’s purpose is for the nation.

From then onwards, for the many, many nations that I would go to, the respective angels of those nations would come to me and give me a word for the nation: what is God’s word, what does God think about the nation, what has been happening in the nation, in the churches, and what is going to come to pass. Even sometimes, angels that are over churches will visit me, giving me a report about what is the state of affairs in each church, the good and the bad, and what is God’s word for that church.
Source: PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH

When God’s judgments came upon Israel, and she was taken captive to Babylon, righteous Daniel was among them! He was a captive. When Israel was under the captivity of another foreign nation, righteous Jeremiah was there! Righteous Nehemiah was there. The righteous saints also go into the captivity! Don’t you forget that. Don’t forget that.

You have been duped by all the false teachers and false prophets in your country, deluding you and deceiving into thinking that no matter what happens, you will always be protected. As a result, you are suffering from spiritual lethargy, hearing only that which you want to hear and switching off when you don’t want to hear. You know, of you it is written in the Bible, “…those who have itching ears, only wanting to hear pleasant words.”

My dear brothers and sisters, the judgments of God are real, if you read the Holy Bible, forget about church doctrines, forget about vain traditions and teachings of men who only want to bilk you out of your money. I am declaring to you the oracles of God right now. From Genesis to Revelation, if you read the Holy Bible, it shows very clearly two things: redemptive judgment. God judges! …because He is a good God. From the garden of Eden all the way up to the book of Revelation, you will see these two themes: love and judgment. Not just love and love, and bless me and bless me.

This is how your prophets and teachers are teaching you today. And they have not only corrupted the American church, they are corrupting the Indian church. They are corrupting the Eastern church, they’re corrupting the African church and they’re corrupting the European church. It (unbalanced teaching) has been exported! As much as God loved His first creation, His first-born son, Adam, HIS HEART PAINED when He had to pronounce a judgment, “GET OUT!!!”

Source: PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Two more excerpts concerning earthquakes, war in America, and weather changes from Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and Nita Johnson:

The word of the Lord came unto me of some things are going to take place in this world:

Secondly, 2010 the world saw MANY EARTHQUAKES HIGH ON THE RICHTER SCALE. Likewise will this continue in 2011. Earthquakes will occur at very low places at the earth's core. When I was prophesying these, I actually saw a vision. The earthquakes are not on the land but on the sea, very low at the bottom’s sea bed, and it breaks up. And when it breaks up the fires at the core of the earth will begin to shoot up on the sky and the waters begin to burn. And the fires shoot up on the sky, and then drop back down on the land and that causes much destruction.

And it will also cause many nations to move from their positions. Now when the earthquake struck Japan, a 9.0 earthquake, a very big, great earthquake, geologists tells us that the position of Japan, the main island moved away 2.4 meters from its original position. It literally moved 2.4 meters.

That’s number one. Number two, because of the violent movement, the axis of the earth again was tilted another ten centimeters, tilted down. As a result, this will cause MANY WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES IN THE WORLD to come. Because of this violent shakings of the earth, more great earthquakes will come on this earth. And when the earthquakes come in a higher intensity, the earth will bobble and now at 23 degrees has been tilted further down. When it tilts further down, it will cause weather patterns to change in a drastic manner. And that’s what the Lord told me next.

EXCERPTS from Day 2 Session 4 - Coming Judgments on the Earth

As I have warned many times in the past, following the firm warnings already listed in the Word, the day we perpetrate division of the land of Israel, war upon America will follow close on its heels. (Joel 3:2; Zech. 12:2-4; 14:2,3) NITA JOHNSON

Below is a short video by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj about the coming miracles he was shown:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
it must be full moon...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I was talking about this in another thread!!! the mayan calander predicted this!

Its gunna trigger a super volcano in North america seperate of the 2 connecting one. It will be the one cloestest to that fault line. I deciphered the mayan calander.

Here See the 3 chain super volcanos?
It looks like water running out of pipe lines. But from space. It would look like a culdera, And it looks like the path goes south, then north east.

Any predictions about that?

Here is a map of the super volcanos of the world.

And the madrid fault line. Looks like an eye spy match to me!

Also.

Ashtar the pleadian anti-christs smelly face.

Down with the pleiades.. lol.

God is a shapeshifter, Made of dark matter and dark energy. Truth needs to be known guys. Think of the bible why hes *invisible* but only sometimes.

I saw these creatures face to face and it identified itself by yahweh. So i tell you this. Does this picture mean anything to anyone who believes satan came here, Tempted them with the tree of knowledge?
And here is my jaguar god jehova. And the illuminati dragon, well illuminatining lucifer light bringing pleiadian. If i have to word it like that so people understand lol.

Anyways Here is the future of the pleiades and its tree.

Il leave your imagine to the rest

edit on 31-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

[color=6699FF]THANKS SO MUCH FOR THESE LINKS AND POSTS. I believe he has more anointing and accuracy than anyone else I've read or heard in the last 40+ years. I have a burning in my spirit that resonates intensely with what he's saying. It is an uncommon burning in my spirit confirming his message. PRAISE GOD. Sigh. Lord, Please call your people to repentance, confession, forgiveness and intercession.

He is saying things I've felt and articulated within myself but not shared. And he's sharing things which I've not been able to articulate even to myself but have felt intensely. PRAISE GOD.

[color=6699FF]God doesn't give warnings because He has nothing better to do.

God doesn't give warnings because He's bored.

God doesn't give warnings as a social experiment.

God gives warning that judgment might be averted or at least lessened because of the wholehearted contrition, repentance and crying out TO HIM in response on the part of BELIEVERS in behalf of the whole nation or people or group or family or individual.

LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED

I see the contrarians have appeared as expected. . . .

May God have mercy on those seriously wanting to know THE TRUTH, HIS TRUTH.

edit on 31/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to fix tags

edit on 31/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 31/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: another addition

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Which God is that then? yours? what about all the other Gods? does it mean 69% of all other religious people are wrong?
You can't wait for the end of days your posts give that away well let me tell you the only way the end of days will happen is If some religious nutjob wants to prove their version of God is the right one.
There are many of us who will fight any religion with an end of days BS in, Religion has poisoned humanity to fear something that has no real bearing on our lives. Religion is man made God would not have Religion.
If Religion just taught about love and acceptance of others I would have no problem but it teaches fear..fear that If you do not do what a book says you goto an imaginary naughty step.
Let me ask you one question do you think human beings have morals already in us? or do we need religion to teach us them?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

God declares in His Word that he has placed within man some awareness of right and wrong . . . sufficiently that man is without excuse for rebelling against God's standards.

[color=6699FF]Further, that anyone who earnestly, persistently, sincerely SEEKS HIM, SHALL FIND HIM. Samuel Morris in the MARCH OF FAITH illustrated that dramatically. He was a chief's son around 1900 in very dark Africa. His tribe usually lost a tribal war. That meant that the chief's son was tortured until a ransom was paid. He'd been tortured and was hanging tied to a post near death.

[color=6699FF]A voice said GET UP AND RUN. He was convinced he was hallucinating. After the 3rd time, he discovered he suddenly had strength to stand up and run. A light and that voice led him to food and water for weeks to a walled compound. The voice told Sammy that "In there, you will learn of me."

[color=6699FF]It was a Christian mission compound. When Samuel spoke in the largest venues of the UK and elsewhere, the moment his foot crossed the threshold of the building people would run screaming to the front repenting. He only lived 20 something years--his early 20's, IIRC. But his impact for his Lord Jesus was great. He'd known nothing at all of Christ or Christianity before.

Time will tell who's constructions on reality will be left standing as valid and utterly true.

There are not a LOT of options when it comes to foundational, eternal priorities and issues.

The prophets of Baal found out when Elijah spoke for God

who's God was SUPREMELY OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPOTENT.

Let God Almighty of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob arise and His enemies be scattered.

Choose this day whom you will serve.

Life and death are before each individual. Let them choose life.

An unholy Death is no fun.

edit on 31/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

edit on 31/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: paragraphing

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yup you sure will look silly If you die and meet a bald chap sitting in the lotus position.
Why do you follow a book written by men with their version of what they think is God (also written to control the masses).
God gave us free will for a reason we are supposed to figure it out ourselves, not to blindly follow what other men say.
I feel sorry for Religious people I really do you have been duped by Man, God is a personal thing but you have fallen for a lie.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Which part of

RELATIONSHIP is NOT RELIGION

is difficult to understand?

Which part of

one with an EXPERIENCE

need not be concerned about mere arguments.

is difficult to understand?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You are a Christian right? Christianity came from a book written by man you have been brainwashed to follow that, I will not preach to you what I know God is because it is personal to each of us, but even though you may think you are right you have only read a book and fallen for that.
I really do pity you...no point responding any more you have lost the true path.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Ahhhhhh . . . According to

YOUR brainwashing! LOL.

Your reality is not mine by any stretch of the IMAGINATION.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has confirmed HIMSELF to me countless times in my 60+ years.

You might learn something from Josh McDowell's THE NEW EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT.

I find your assumptions about the Bible to be grossly in error.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I live in Middle Tennessee and the last two years, going on three I have felt as if there is major Earth changes coming about.

Edgar Cayce predicted what the US would look like and so has the Navy. Its the same.

Earth changes have always happened and will happen regardless of whether we inhabit it or not.

The Sun is sleeping.... calm before the storm.

We are in a more energetic region is space as well.

Changes are coming about slowly and there will indeed be events in our future that will make these changes come about more rapidly.

It doesn't take someone prophetic to see this.... just an idea about the Earth-Sun relation is good enough.

I don't think "God" is a jealous God... he would be human then.. he is not human. Israel is all of his children. Israel is known to rebel and has been rebelling and going against nature since inception. When does Israel (ALL OF US) grow up and evolve? "God" is loving and wishes for his children to go with the good order of nature. When this doesn't happen, nature back fires.

The Earth has to sustain herself. We are living inside a system that when we go against it.... it appears to go against us as well, however its the nature of all things.... is survival. The Earth is trying so hard to survive not only the energy that abates her but also the life force that is being sucked out of her and replaced with waste.

Its not a matter of If the New Madrid cracks... its when.

It seems as if the when is closer than before... it is literally, however how much longer will the Earth sustain before she spreads her crust and shakes people up to the reality that we need her more than we need money?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, now that i've spent way to long reading all this i'm coming out of hiding to point out a fews things i find funny.

1. This dude throwing all this in everyones face that comments is writing in the great style of EVERY "doom and gloom" page you'll find on the net. Dude seriously....changing your colors doesn't make you seem more sane, k?

2. How come this huge "prophet" ONLY talks about the USA??? "Oh The Cheif Angel of Turkey came and told me, death to usa from god RAWW!"....ok aaaannnnddd this isn't fear mongering?

Do i really need to mention that a GFL referance was just thrown in....wow, guess your spaceships didn't arrive last year as planned. Bummer!

i find it great too in the bible it says "never trust what man says"-Man, is that a good enough quote for this?

oh and the angels give him updates on every church in a country...that would only take about forever to explain to one person even for just a single country...i also wonder how many molestation stories he's heard but thats not here nor there.

all in all dude, you would of been more popular around here posting this October of 2012 in the 2012 fourm. I'm not losing any sleep over the fault i rest upon every night. "Believe Half Of What You See And Nothing You Hear".....uh do dreams count?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is like saying "there's going to be a large earthquake in California someday." What I mean by that is if it's on a fault line, there is ALWAYS the chance of a large earthquake.

Without a precise time frame, this type of prediction is hogwash.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If anyone is interested the New Madrid may not be the only thing awakening in the US. There are two EQ's today worth watching if anything develops.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

MAP 3.2 2013/03/31 17:41:08 44.812 -111.010 13.5 YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING

And also this one....

MAP 2.7 2013/03/31 14:01:24 38.642 -80.836 9.2 WEST VIRGINIA

Besides the activity in California and of course Japan, these above are interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

YOU ARE A SERVANT OF SATAN

AND FOR THIS REASON YOU WILL BE PUNISHED AND MAYBE EVEN KILLED SOON

BUT I CAN SAVE YOU.........YOU SERVANT OF SATAN

Lets examine the acts of Israel in the last 50 years.

They attacked US ship, killed innocents.

They helped CIA do 9/11. Killed 3000 innocent Americans

They did Lavon Affair, trying to entrap US into war.

They organized AIPAC, which subverted democracy of USA and other countries.

They increased size of Israel by 350% by force.

They ALREADY DIVIDED JERUSALEM YOU FOOLISH SERVANT OF SATAN, they already divided it, they took half from Palestinians. And as we speak they are taking more.

They spit on mock up of Jesus Christ on Israeli TV

Jesus himself called present day Zionists at the time of his coming, as THOSE FROM SYNAGOG OF SATAN.

YOU ARE A SERVANT OF SATAN, AND NO FREAKIN WONDER YOU AND THOSE LIKE YOU WILL BE JUDGED HORRIBLY

Oh.....one more thing......I tried to save you, I tried, I tried to explain to you that Jesus would no go around killing Palestinian kids.

But you didn't listen.

Sucks to be you.
edit on 31-3-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Evidently some fail to understand that Israel will be severely disciplined for forsaking God Almighty and going after other gods . . . as have the bulk of all nations and people groups in our era.

NO rebellion or disobedience to God and His priorities will get off free.

Only Israel will likely be MORE severely disciplined for forsaking her God-given birthright.

In terms of the Palestinians . . . the Arab nations are responsible for FORCING them into poverty. When Israel was made a nation again in a day as Biblically predicted for this era . . . there were rather few Jordanian (which they are) families living in current Israel. AFTER Israel made the desert bloom again, somehow many arrived to take advantage of the improved conditions. And the Arab nations FORCED them to stay by REFUSING to accept them back as Jordanian or any other Arab nation's citizens--MERELY AS POLITICAL PAWNS AGAINST ISRAEL. The Arabs have more than enough land and more than enough money to make all the Palestinians prosperous land owners. THEY HAVE REFUSED TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS out of PRIDE against Israel.

It's all been an arrogant political ploy at the Palestinians' expense--a cold-blooded ploy against their own countrymen and co-religionists. And given the MSM propaganda machine--it's obviously working with many sheeple.

And . . . as usual . . . so much of the naysaying blather is . . . flattered by the word "blather."

In terms of the OP--The BIBLICAL mandate from GOD ALMIGHTY IS
that
THOSE WHO CURSE ISRAEL WILL BE CURSED OF GOD AND PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY.
THOSE WHO BLESS ISRAEL WILL BE BLESSED.

God does not go back on His Word and eternal covenants--particularly that one with HIS BUDDY Abraham.

edit on 31/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Ahhhhhh . . . According to

YOUR brainwashing! LOL.

Your reality is not mine by any stretch of the IMAGINATION.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has confirmed HIMSELF to me countless times in my 60+ years.

You might learn something from Josh McDowell's THE NEW EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT.

I find your assumptions about the Bible to be grossly in error.

Please do tell me what has your god confirmed himself... and by what means? Does he appear to you? Does he speak to you? Any signs? Messages? crop circles?

Im curious... I really am... specially since you claim to be 60+. I would just like to draw the line between elderly wise and delusional senile. And I'm really serious.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Thanks for the outrageous personal assault.

When the message is uncomfortable, assault the messenger is an age old habit.

However, in terms of the OP, satan always sides AGAINST ISRAEL.

That's the case in the Biblical record.

That's the case in our era.

There are not a lot of options, from God's perspective.

Evidently many are still making poor choices.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join