It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Prophetic Warnings of a Terrible New Madrid Fault Earthquake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
4 Prophetic Warnings of a Terrible New Madrid Fault Earthquake:

Shane Warren; John Paul Jackson, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, , John Kilpatrick,.

www.youtube.com...#!

Paraphrased Notes for non-profit review, education, critique, discussion:

Shane Warren:

. . . I thought I’d fallen asleep . . . in reality it was an open vision . . . I have a large TV—I was sitting on the couch—seeing on the TV pictures of devastation popped up all over America near the New Madrid fault . . .

Earthquakes caused entire cities to crumble. While I was sitting there, a booming voice behind my ear said:

THEY HAVE DIVIDED MY LAND. NOW I WILL DIVIDE THEIR LAND
Sid Roth: And Leviticus [25:23] says that Israel is God’s land. He actually says: “This is my land.”

Shane Warren

“And the Word of God goes on to prophecy [Joel 3:1-2] . . . that if we divide His land, that He will divide our land. I never realized the prophetic implications of that. But I knew immediately in my dream—or in this vision--that He was speaking about Israel and specifically Jerusalem—and all that’s going on right now—which tells me that this dream that I’ve had and all the issues that are going on with Israel and Jerusalem that’s taking place right now, Sid—It tells me that this dream that I had is about to unfold—because I heard that.”

And I saw this strange headline:

”THE GREAT DIVIDE—THE NEW NORMAL ON THE MISSISSIP RIVER”

= = = = = = =

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj at minute point: 02:15

On 6 Dec 2011, at 12:45 PM, I was called by the Lord to come and meet Him. . . .
. . .

Then the angels were standing by. They said. “In the war, Israel will put up stiff fight amidst heavy losses. A political trap will be laid for the city to be captured. And, Israel’s best friend will betray her. Israel has only one best friend. And her best friend will betray her.

Then the angels who were standing by said to me. “Even now the son of perdition is making plans with the Beast for this to happen. UN will gather the nations to force Israel to divide Jerusalem. This has been prophesied in Amos Chapter 7 verse 17.
. . .

Now what will be the aftermath of dividing Jerusalem? It will be divided. What will be the aftermath? Great earthquakes will take place in many, many places around the world. Especially in the nation that will be involved in creating, conniving this plan to divide Jerusalem.

. . .

“This is what will happen to the best friend that will betray Israel and divide Jerusalem. As he spoke those words, I saw this map of U.S.—like in a 3 dimensional—you know—it appeared right before my eyes, beside the angel.
And he took the sword and pierced right into the heart of U.S. and cut into two. He said “Likewise, will this nation be divided as Jerusalem will be divided.” Cut the land into two—exactly in the center.

= = = =
John
2008 . . . John Kilpatrick

[paraphrased in many cases]

And so, when, when the dream was comin to a close, I saw two words—and it looked like these words was on like an old Spanish map of antiquities. I saw the word “Indianola” and I saw the word “Europa.”

What made me know which Indianola it was—was the way the line left Indianola and went toward Europa. . . it was the one in Illinois . . . It went that way toward Europa, MO . . . . So,--I—when she looked them up on the map—I didn’t know what it meant.

I told a preacher friend of mine and he called me back later that day and said . . . that John, I’ve put Indianola and Europa on the computer. . . . he said that line and those two cities are EXACTLY THE NEW MADRID FAULT.

[color=6699FF]I believe the video is well worth watching. The maps and other graphics alone are worth it, imho.

No doubt those terminally uninformed naysaying sorts of folks will decry the above out of their usual ignorance and darkened minds and clouded understandings.

Nevertheless, God means what He says. And these prophecies have rang true in my spirit from the time I first heard of them. Some other folks have had similar prophetic dreams and visions.

Even some Native American sources have prophesied similar things. It almost seems like God is virtually using every channel—even proscribed ones—to get the message out.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.
BLESSED BE THE WAYS OF THE LORD.
BLESSED BE THE WORD OF THE LORD.
BLESSED BE THE PEOPLE OF THE LORD.
BLESSED BE ALL WHO SEEK THE LORD AND CALL ON HIS NAME.

I don't know if prayer can delay such things, or not. I'm skeptical, at this point.

Certainly the Destroyer in Chief is NOT a friend of Israel by any stretch of the imagination.

Nor are the globalist bosses.

Yes, I'm aware that apostate Jews are part of the globalist cabal . . . and may have even had a hand in the formation of the State of Israel.

However, such Satanists are FAR from authentic Yaweh worshipers worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Certainly time will tell.

imho, I've read 8-12 sorts of sources saying similar things. Certainly the Hopi elders map available at

www.standeyo.com...

presents a similar picture re the divided USA by a new large arm of the gulf extending all the way to the Great lakes.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him and their fellow man.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Can't watch videos. Any time frame on when this might happen? As far as betraying Israel, I think the day will come when the US will turn its back on Israel. Just don't think it is now.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So some guy napping on his couch and having a vision(on his television mind you), says there will be a massive earthquake......stock up while you can

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
And If it doesn't happen please do not say God answered your prayers

It will happen one day but Iam sure not going to trust prophets after the 2012 thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ooooh...Such a humble title for:
Armageddon -Scripture-Prophecy
and Obama as the devil.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Can't watch videos. Any time frame on when this might happen? As far as betraying Israel, I think the day will come when the US will turn its back on Israel. Just don't think it is now.

Thanks for your kind reply.

No. And, further, I've never observed any prophetic person to have TIMING down very well. I don't know why that is.

I do believe that we will live to see the day WHEN SOME will have it accurately. I don't know what it will take for that day to arrive.

I don't know of any who've lived on the back side of the desert for 40 years like Moses . . . purifying their 'hearing,' either.

One of my puzzlements is to ask God about this 2,000 years "soon" of some of His Bible prophecies in the NT. Of course, if one remembers that "a day is as a thousand years" or vice versa . . . from God's perspective . . . might explain some things. It's a mystery to me.

I do know that we are a LOT closer to such goings on than we've ever been.

One of my friends was all anticipatory and eager for the Rapture in May of this year--not date setting--just hoping and tuning in to some prophetic sources about how "close" we are to major events on the prophetic calendar. She was disappointed when I said I didn't think it was this month or next month and probably not in May--but what did I know.

I just want to be confessed up, repented up, prayed up, forgiving up and ready to go up whenever God schedules it.

[color=6699FF]I think we do well to remember that the traitorous bloke in the White House has publicly affirmed that when push comes to shove, HE WILL STAND WITH, "on the side of" MUSLIMS--evidently against all else. What more of a clue to the betrayal do Israel and perceptive Christians need? However, if it wasn't or won't be him, the global cabal will have someone else fill the role. Satan has long been determined to trash all of the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that he possibly can

I did NOT feel good about his last trip to Israel. I had a sickening feeling in my gut.

Reportedly even multiple sourced reports from those working close to him insist that he's a chronic pathological liar. And evidently, that's on a 'good day.'

imho, Certainly the oligarchy are scheduling things evidently as early as they think they can get away with utter tyranny . . . and likely . . . the trashing of Israel, too. Yet, Almighty God has the final say on when anything of any significance will happen in any sphere. And, I think prayer may still be able to have some influence--by God's design--on that side of the ledger.

Yet, some things, I think are already beyond prayer. And I think judgment of the USA for several reasons is one of those. Maybe prayer can delay it or moderate it in some local geographic areas but I don't think it can be prevented at this point. And I think part of the reason for that is our skull-doggery toward Israel ALREADY.

I think the video is accurate on the part about dealings with the church can encounter grace. But dealings with Israel relate to the law of the Old Testament--wherein it's an eye for an eye etc. and God takes retribution quite seriously and evidently quite quickly.

Some folks are saying 2013 will have many horrific and dramatic turns for the worse from natural disasters to terror attacks to WW3. Maybe. I don't know.

Some think that such dramas will be at least partly drug out until 2014 to as late as 2017. I don't know.

I just know that I increasingly feel like 'life as we know it' is 'living on borrowed time.' That the ice has been thinning dramatically for a long time . . . and we're almost walking on water already.

The point of 'crashing through' could certainly come at any time.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him and toward the poor and suffering.

Thanks for your kind reply. Most welcome.

edit on 30/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to fix tags

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Those with a valid EXPERIENCE need never be nor feel diminished in their constructions on reality by those with merely an inexperienced and low-level supernatural/prophetic knowledge argument.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Evidently you are of the perspective that seems to believe/feel that

ALL PROPHETIC SOURCES are created equal--equally nonsense.

Few things could be further from the truth.

Satanic sources are as different from Holy Spirit as night the day.

Then throw in psychodynamic reasons that folks pontificate in such a vein.

And throw in brain damaged reasons.

And throw in hoaxers.

And throw in well-meaning folks who are convinced they have a Holy Spirit gifting but are merely doing their own thing and blaming God.

There's a WIDE diversity.

Of course, I wouldn't expect folks uninformed, poorly studied or generally merely wholesale skeptical from a great distance to be very skilled or experienced in discerning the vast differences involved with vastly divergent sources.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I assume you are aware that titles must conform to the original titles.

I think it's a fairly good title in that it expresses concisely the meat of the material covered.

However, I've been an ATS member long enough to know that if there is

ANY POSSIBLE WAY to justify throwing rocks at such things, the pile of rocks will be quite high in a flash.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj prophecies have been coming to pass for many years.

When he predicts something, it is GOING to happen unless God intervenes because of repentance (Nineveh).

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was visited by the prophet Zechariah and by Jesus and angels while he was in Jerusalem.

Zechariah gave him the following Scripture:

“Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.” Zechariah 14:1-3 NKJV

After reading I looked up at the saint and asked, What does the scripture mean? He said:

“The city of Jerusalem is going to be divided very soon.“

That was the shocking statement that he made. And I just looked at him and said, Sir how is it possible? And then he explained to me what are the ramifications that are going to take place. How it is going to take place.

And when we came here on the 5th of December, I spent the whole day in prayer. I waited on the Lord and as soon as I entered into my room I saw this huge mighty angel.

I asked, what Word have you brought? And he reiterated the same thing, The city is going to be divided very soon. This is what you shall share and this is what is going to happen. And this is what is going to happen very soon now. It is going to be divided very soon.

A political trap will be laid out for the city to be captured. She will be deceived by those who love her.

Israel's closest ally will set a political trap for the city to be captured. (ZC NOTE - The USA is Israel's closest ally, and we KNOW Obama hates Israel.) Then the son of perdition (Obama?) will come to offer peace. A land for peace deal.

They will have no choice but to surrender half of the city. They will give it away, that is how the city will be divided.

God is not going to sit back and let all hell break loose. If you touch the apple of His eye, you will have to contend with God Himself. When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

I saw a 3 dimensional map. A mighty angel with a drawn sword said,

“This will be the judgment upon this nation who will turn her back against God's people!”

And with that, with the sword he pierced the very center of the land and cut it asunder.

The nations that were responsible for dividing Jerusalem, God will gather them for war to destroy them. Joel 3:2 and Zech 14:3 tells us like that. Joel 3:2 NKJV

Link 1 Link 2 (This was transcribed from the below video)

Skip ahead to 1hr & 21min. (unless you have 2 hours to spare):

This man is being visited by chief prince angels over the nations where ever he visits:

What’s Next The Obama Presidency - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will CARRY IT OUT.”

… So the first message that was given to me is “days of captivity”. Now the second message is this: “days of persecution”. This is the second word the angel brought unto me.

Tell them these two things. The nation will go into captivity. The church will go into captivity, but it is for good. Out of the captivity the fire will separate the wheat from the tares. See, this is the ultimate goal that God has.

Link to PDF (Link to the audio MP3 is inside the PDF)

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I forgot you are so much better than the rest of us

Goodbye.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A couple more quotes from Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj:

Transcript from video:

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: "Earthquakes have been appointed by the decree of the watchers” "I hear the Spirit of the Lord speaking many more great earthquakes are going to come upon the face of this world such as the world has never seen before, not since the time of Peleg” (earthquakes divided the continents during the days of Peleg, Genesis 10:25)

Open Heavens Prophetic Conference

Decreed by the Watchers

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
"So when the angel of the United States of America came and stood before me, …I tremble and quake every time I see an angel of a nation, he told me, “An awesome judgment is going to come upon America very soon.” An awesome judgment.

"My dear brothers and sisters, I tell you one more truth today. As the chief prince angel of the United States of America stood before me, he said, “Like the angels that went out to spy out Sodom and Gomorrah, a host of angels are walking the length and breadth of your country, spying out the land in a similar manner to how the two angels did (at Sodom).”

"I was in the nation of Indonesia... On the first day that I was in that nation, the chief prince angel over Indonesia entered into my room, and he said, “Whatever has happened in this nation has been decreed and ordered by the watchers in Heaven. They decreed and they said, let there be a change.” And overnight, the dictator of thirty-two years was overthrown. Overnight -- it did not happen over a long period of time. Overnight, he was overthrown -- decreed by the Watchers...." "You (America) are in that stage (or situation) right now, and your only appeal is to the Heavenly Father. The final pardon is in His hands."

Source: PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I think that ONE of the significant reasons that we are destined to betray Israel is that

ALMIGHTY GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD.

HE IS DETERMINED TO BE ISRAEL'S ONLY HIGH TOWER--
--ISRAEL'S ONLY PROVIDER;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY DEFENDER;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY GOD;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY LOVER;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY COVERING;
. . .

Further . . . that He is also determined vis a vis the USA to DEMONSTRATE TO ALL CREATION AND ALL EONS PAST AND FUTURE

that

--even the most wonderful, best, egalitarian, freedom enhancing form of government ever devised--

APART FROM HIM--will turn evil, tyrannical and ruthlessly destructive.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Evidently you have no clue about the bloke in my mirror.

Clever slam, though.

Being confident of some things in life is FAR DIFFERENT than thinking one is above anyone else.

However, your lofty perspective of judgment is noted.

LOL.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

This quote did it for me..

from you

Of course, I wouldn't expect folks uninformed, poorly studied or generally merely wholesale skeptical from a great distance to be very skilled or experienced in discerning the vast differences involved with vastly divergent sources.

Just comes off as you know it all when in fact you do not you have been brainwashed and you think it is truth...it is your opinion no let me change that it is someone else's opinion that you have accepted.
No word of God in the scriptures just words of men.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
A couple more quotes from Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj:

Transcript from video:

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: "Earthquakes have been appointed by the decree of the watchers” "I hear the Spirit of the Lord speaking many more great earthquakes are going to come upon the face of this world such as the world has never seen before, not since the time of Peleg” (earthquakes divided the continents during the days of Peleg, Genesis 10:25)

PLENTY SOBERING! I think that's correct.

Open Heavens Prophetic Conference

Decreed by the Watchers

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
"So when the angel of the United States of America came and stood before me, …I tremble and quake every time I see an angel of a nation, he told me, “An awesome judgment is going to come upon America very soon.” An awesome judgment.

I certainly believe that. I do think that "awesome" will eventually turn out to be an understatement . . . particularly compared to our prior history.

"My dear brothers and sisters, I tell you one more truth today. As the chief prince angel of the United States of America stood before me, he said, “Like the angels that went out to spy out Sodom and Gomorrah, a host of angels are walking the length and breadth of your country, spying out the land in a similar manner to how the two angels did (at Sodom).”

Anyone with any clue at all ought to be sobered to the soles of their feet by even the thought of that.

"I was in the nation of Indonesia... On the first day that I was in that nation, the chief prince angel over Indonesia entered into my room, and he said, “Whatever has happened in this nation has been decreed and ordered by the watchers in Heaven. They decreed and they said, let there be a change.” And overnight, the dictator of thirty-two years was overthrown. Overnight -- it did not happen over a long period of time. Overnight, he was overthrown -- decreed by the Watchers...." "You (America) are in that stage (or situation) right now, and your only appeal is to the Heavenly Father. The final pardon is in His hands."

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. I believe that, as well.

I do think folks would be wise to understand that WATCHERS is evidently a class of angels--or maybe all angels. Certainly as the Book of Enoch indicates, the fallen angel WATCHERS ARE EVIL.

Clearly the angels Sadhu is referring to are on God's side.

THANKS FOR THE LINKS below. What has been your exposure to Sadhu? What's his reputation? This is my first awareness of him.

Source: PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH

edit on 30/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to fix quote tags

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by BO XIAN

This quote did it for me..

from you

A) That was an honest perspective. Are you contending that you'd respect someone's pontifications on nuclear physics that had never cracked a physics text in their life? Or someone's exhortations on deep sea life who'd merely watched the old SEA HUNT? Or a Muslim's hostile commentary on Christianity who'd never read the New Testament?

B) It was also a kind of notice that I wouldn't suffer obviously uninformed, very rabidly naysaying blokes wimpishly.

Sure, you can be unaware of both the above motivations and ascribe to me other attitudes, stances and motivations. That does NOT mean your alternate constructions on reality have the faintest correlation with "objective" reality, however.

Just comes off as you know it all when in fact you do not you have been brainwashed and you think it is truth...it is your opinion no let me change that it is someone else's opinion that you have accepted.
No word of God in the scriptures just words of men.

Hmmmm . . . I guess . . . that would be . . .

as opposed to . . . errrr

[color=6699FF]YOUR brainwashing by someone else's opinions!!!

LOLOLOLOL ROTFLOLOL.

Sheesh.

IF you'd read much of the prophetic world from a Christian perspective the last 30 years, you MIGHT be able to recognize that these 4 prophetic msgs were above average. And, that it's not all THAT common that there's so much agreement between such diverse even Christian prophetic sources.

However, I understand that . . . EVIDENTLY sight-unseen of the literature on such scores--you construe yourself of sufficiently lofty perspective to pass very hostile, seemingly quite arbitrary; yet supremely ostensibly omniscient pontifications on the validity of such sources and their exhortations.

Yet >>>>I'M

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think that ONE of the significant reasons that we are destined to betray Israel is that ALMIGHTY GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD. HE IS DETERMINED TO BE ISRAEL'S ONLY HIGH TOWER--

Pretty interesting. Kinda reminds of when he hardened the heart of the Pharaoh. Like I said, I feel the US will betray Israel and more than that I feel we, the US, are going to pay a huge price in the end.

Appreciate the thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

. . . ALMIGHTY GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD. HE IS DETERMINED TO BE ISRAEL'S ONLY HIGH TOWER--

Pretty interesting. Kinda reminds of when he hardened the heart of the Pharaoh. Like I said, I feel the US will betray Israel and more than that I feel we, the US, are going to pay a huge price in the end.

Appreciate the thread.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Interesting point of your own.

Agreed.

I've often pondered the business that "But but but but--there are THOUSANDS of authentic GOOD Christians . . . more God fearing believers proportionally than what was in Soddom and Gomorrah. . . " etc. etc. yada yada yada

I'm beginning to wonder if that assumption is true. I'm really dismayingly grieved at the state of Christianity even in the better churches. Shoot, I'm dismayed at my own flaws still at 66--and I'm pretty diligent about the spiritual disciplines. And certainly God has to be the author and finisher of my faith and of me. I am inadequate to the job. But at least I earnestly seek HIS OVERHAUL and try to cooperate with same.

Yet I observe lots of Christian leaders even in the best churches to act quite contrary to what they preach. And they pretend that God doesn't notice? Sheesh. They treat some key Scriptures as of no effect and they pretend God doesn't care????

I read recently someone asserting that Christ told them that only 2% of the population were sufficiently authentic Christians to avoid hell. I hope that's wrong. Sigh.

IN any case . . . it is clear from the last SElection that at least half the country has bought the Father of lies' deceptions to a wholesale degree . . . and mind-numblingly gleefully, blithely, ignorantly at that. . . . all the while pretending to be supremely erudite, brilliant, cool and 'modern.'

Right . . . as modern as Babylon and Molach and all that went with both.

Some talk about the brainwashing of the MSM and Hollyweed . . . and in the next breath or sentence DEMONSTRATE their own wholesale victimization on such scores.

Yup, it seems that judgment is warranted on America just as the prophetic sources in the OP outline.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
so... anyone that turns its back on israel will be punished by god? Is that what you're saying? And you're serious about it?

Tell me... does your god sponsor terrorists? Or does he call them commandos?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join