It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF WW3 happened, and we (USA) lost, do you think the "winners" would be friendly?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
No ones going to invade anyone. Each of the major traders in the world has too much invested in the other to just all out invade. The only way it would happen is by years of sanctions of one country against another, and then it would all just be a front for whatever the latest game the world powers wanted to play. The outcome would be decided before the first shot was fired.

The US is as deep in the pockets of China as China is the US, so no, there won't be any invading forces striding across the planet invading countries at a whim. If the US did lose some staged world war, things wouldn't change completely, just as they didn't change completely after WW2. Germans are still Germans, Japanese are still Japanese, even some 70 years on. The US would be no different.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
No ones going to invade anyone.

"Fairy tales are special stories that are different from other kinds of stories. One of the elements of fairy tales is that they often start and end with special words like "once upon a time," "a long, long time ago," and "they lived happily ever after." When you read those words, you know that the story could be a fairy tale."

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Friendlier than a country that has invaded.... how many countries has it been now...???

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
i dont think they would be to friendly. most of you guys have guns and i imagine if there where enemy soldiers running round everywhere, you's would be taking shots at them.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Although unlikely, if things were getting too bad for the American forces abroad, they would return home on the double; to turtle up and protect themselves. So, an invaded-US scenario is unlikely.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
All these people taken in by charlatans proclaiming tptb are bad etc if we lost to islam then
You would have it worser than that..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think those times have gone now where a country can attack and occupy or completely rule another another country. If you want to bring a country down economic warfare is just as potent. Drown a country in economic losses and the population of the said country will be up in arms and the govt. will have no chance but to use heavy handed measures to subdue them by any means possible. With ample amount of fire arms in the hands of American citizens I doubt they will give in to govts. hard line approach and it will cause breakup of the country. Soviet Union was once powerful too and was thought of unattainable and untouchable but it was broken up too. Same was the case with Roman empire, British Empire etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
what makes you think there will be winners?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

If USA lost the winners would be friendly...of course Canadians are friendly but we would be spectators only of the war as we really don't have much of a military anyways

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think they would exterminate the OP because he triple and quadruple spaces EVERY SINGLE POST.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManhaterHopefully they like blondes and I'll be spared.

Oh they'll spare you. To "comfort" their occupation forces.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I know it's a hypothetical situation however I don't think anyone would be able to invade and control mainland USA. There are far to many private firearms in possession and most Americans know and are willing to use them. You think the insurgency is bad in countries we fight in??? Invade America and you would see gorilla warfare at it finest....

So to answer your question NO they would not be nice to us. Are we nice to the insurgents protecting their homeland?
edit on 17-6-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dero

No doubt women would be spared but not for the reasons they would like.....It's sad to say but I would not want to be a woman in a war torn country.....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think the people who have a lot of money....they would go easier on. The rest of us.....they may use our own Fema camps against us.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Originally posted by caladonea

....they may use our own Fema camps against us.

A few days ago I read about a vision someone had that confirms what you just wrote. (first quote below).

Many have been having the same exact dreams and visions of what is about to happen since the time this country began. George Washington was visited by an Angel and was given an open vision describing WW3.

Even though this has been in the Library of Congress, it has been covered up and buried just like every other historical fact that points toward the actual truth. It's interesting how our current president is actually working AGAINST us to bring this about.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj has confirmed this and has been given the most important predictions directly from the Angels who have been placed in charge over entire Nations. They have been coming to pass for years as shown in the last quote below.

Chris' Vision

She was given an extensive vision of the future last Sunday Morning.

"...economic collapse, powerful earthquakes along the Wasatch Front, Martial Law, occupying troops, the mark of the beast, persecution of the Saints. Her vision confirmed and went beyond what Gayle has shared."

"She was shown this bright red flash that came out of the sky. She did not say whether or not this was a nuclear blast."

"She was shown that the U.S. would enter into an alliance with Russian and China allowing their troops to come here to help enforce the New World Order. That was when the mark of the beast was instigated in which a person would be killed if they did not take it. She was shown that those who voluntarily took the mark had it in their right hand, while those who resisted had it placed in their forehead as a token of their recalcitrance for all to see and be alert so as to keep them in order." Chris' Vision

Obama and Days of captivity

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me. the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” … Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will carry it out.” … And I pleaded with the angel; I said, “Look, how can that be? He said, “You don’t know what is actually going on in the Christian tradition in this nation. They don’t actually pray, taking hold of God, but they are just playing church, playing praying. And he said, “This is the message I want you to bring to the church: days of captivity.”

"So the first message that was given to me is “days of captivity”. Now the second message is this: “days of persecution”. This is the second word the angel brought unto me."

"Tell them these two things. The nation will go into captivity. The church will go into captivity, but it is for good.
"So how to purify the church? So God has to put someone in office who will make life difficult for us. And when life is made difficult for us, we will be forced to bend our knees and cry out to God…."

Source: Link to PDF

Decreed by the Watchers

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
"So when the angel of the United States of America came and stood before me, …I tremble and quake every time I see an angel of a nation, he told me, “An awesome judgment is going to come upon America very soon.” An awesome judgment.

"My dear brothers and sisters, I tell you one more truth today. As the chief prince angel of the United States of America stood before me, he said, “Like the angels that went out to spy out Sodom and Gomorrah, a host of angels are walking the length and breadth of your country, spying out the land in a similar manner to how the two angels did (at Sodom).”

"I was in the nation of Indonesia... On the first day that I was in that nation, the chief prince angel over Indonesia entered into my room, and he said, “Whatever has happened in this nation has been decreed and ordered by the watchers in Heaven. They decreed and they said, let there be a change.” And overnight, the dictator of thirty-two years was overthrown. Overnight -- it did not happen over a long period of time. Overnight, he was overthrown -- decreed by the Watchers...." "You (America) are in that stage (or situation) right now, and your only appeal is to the Heavenly Father. The final pardon is in His hands."

Source: PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So, they won the thing by blowing up the military, killing soldiers, women and children...enslaving us the survivors...and you want to "speculate if they would they be friendly to us"?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me. the chief prince angel of the United States of America

LOLWUT? Each country has its own angel, huh?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

History is written by the victors. If the Nazis had won the WW2, they would probably be perceived as the good guys today, winning against the evil U.S and the Jews. And who knows, maybe it would be a better world? Except everyone would probably be speaking german... But the Rothschilds and Rockefeller (jews) would probably NOT be the leaders of the shadow government manipulating our leaders today..

There is no clear good or bad, i think. From an objective viewpoint.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Great thread, F&S because of pragmatism examining all possible outcomes.
About that "putting to the sword" deal, just a taste of real history...
Eisenhower had more Germans killed AFTER WW2 than DURING it.
Just sayin', we were supposed to be the good guys. High five and line.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by olaru12
Was the white man friendly to the Native Americans when they invaded America?

Now THERE is a post that deserves a lot more than just stars...

What does it deserve if strars are not enough ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join