It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF WW3 happened, and we (USA) lost, do you think the "winners" would be friendly?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
America will never lost the war, unless it own citizens caused it to lose the war.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

History is written by the victors. If the Nazis had won the WW2, they would probably be perceived as the good guys today, winning against the evil U.S and the Jews. And who knows, maybe it would be a better world? Except everyone would probably be speaking german... But the Rothschilds and Rockefeller (jews) would probably NOT be the leaders of the shadow government manipulating our leaders today..

The history revisions happen all the time.

Red Army troops raped even Russian women as they freed them from camps

The Red Army's orgy of rape in the dying days of Nazi Germany was conducted on a much greater scale than previously suspected, according to a new book by the military historian Anthony Beevor.

Beevor, the author of the best-selling Stalingrad, says advancing Soviet troops raped large numbers of Russian and Polish women held in concentration camps, as well as millions of Germans.

The extent of the Red Army's indiscipline and depravity emerged as the author studied Soviet archives for his forthcoming book Berlin, to be published in April by Viking.

Beevor - who was educated at Sandhurst and served in the 11th Hussars (Prince Albert's Own), an elite cavalry regiment - says details of the Soviet soldiers' behaviour have forced him to revise his view of human nature.

"Having always in the past slightly pooh-poohed the idea that most men are potential rapists, I had to come to the conclusion that if there is a lack of army discipline, most men with a weapon, dehumanised by living through two or three years of war, do become potential rapists," he told The Bookseller.

He appears to echo the American feminist Marilyn French's notorious claim that "in their relations with women, all men are rapists, and that's all they are".

Jews, however, were not necessarily regarded by Soviet troops as fellow victims of the Nazis. The Soviet commissars had commandeered German concentration camps in order to incarcerate their own political prisoners, who included "class enemies" as well as Nazi officials, and their attitude towards the previous inmates was, to say the least, unsentimental.

As for the millions of Russian prisoners or slave workers who survived the Nazis: those who were not executed as traitors or sent to the Gulag could count themselves lucky. The women among them were probably treated no better than the Germans, perhaps worse.

The rape of Germany left a bitter legacy. It contributed to the unpopularity of the East German communist regime and its consequent reliance on the Stasi secret police. The victims themselves were permanently traumatised: women of the wartime generation still refer to the Red Army war memorial in Berlin as "the Tomb of the Unknown Rapist".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

vs Generalplan Ost

Because of U.S. are proven the worst military winners, it does not make them the best losers. (Except Jews.)

edit on 17.6.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't expect them to be kind. I've never heard of a friendly invasion, nor would I expect one.

Most likely we provoked the war, when they get here (whoever they may be) will seek retribution for what our government has caused, in our name. So again the upstanding citizens will be terrorized, government officials, big executives flee, we get the rapes, murders, bombs, ect.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Florida would be cut off and sold to the Chinese as a slave labor camp as most of the crazies in the USA are from Florida.

Slave labor, huh?

You sure aren't gonna get much work out of Grammy and Grampy who retired to South Florida.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The nature of war is for the victors to torment the defeated in greater measure as the length and viciousness of the war warranted.

I don't believe America would lose a Third World War without destroying the planet in response through nuclear means, so in that instance, I guess the point would be moot since we'd all be dead or struggling to survive everywhere.

But pretending it did happen, it would be terrible. I spent a lot of time reading how the Germans were treated, especially by the Russians, after World War II, and it would be awful. I do think the country would be unmanageable as us Americans are insanely belligerent.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684

I wouldn't expect them to be kind. I've never heard of a friendly invasion, nor would I expect one.

Most likely we provoked the war, when they get here (whoever they may be) will seek retribution for what our government has caused, in our name. So again the upstanding citizens will be terrorized, government officials, big executives flee, we get the rapes, murders, bombs, etc.

This is exact projectile of the U.S. where they brought their 'freedom, democracy and humane common values'.
Nothing else is expected from U.S. schools and media educated, except to get into the packs and beat the unarmed and then rape.

To bomb and terrorize civilians, rape and torture, murder - what is for? - Are there any material or moral gains from that?

Fleeing big boys from U.S.?- They left long ago and abandoned you to talking bushy obummer heads.

The U.S. will be contained, not invaded. Though we can send you the limited contingent, as U.S. citizens will not be allowed to carry weapons and Zionists will not be allowed in financials and banking.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Im going to assume nukes weren't used in this war?

I really don't see an enemy force taking over the USA just to slaughter everyone.
Most likely to avoid mass civil unrest, life would go on pretty much as normal.
Well as normal as it can be for a people invaded by a foreign force.
I think we can look back in history to the german invasion of france.
Most people would just try to keep there heads down and do there jobs so they won't become a target for any further oppression.

What reason would there be for the slaughter of a entire country?
Well unless of course through mass propaganda to there own people do they portray the USA as people who want to take over the world and are the source of the worlds troubles then expect mass concentration camps.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassandranova
The nature of war is for the victors to torment the defeated in greater measure as the length and viciousness of the war warranted.

I don't believe America would lose a Third World War without destroying the planet in response through nuclear means, so in that instance, I guess the point would be moot since we'd all be dead or struggling to survive everywhere.

But pretending it did happen, it would be terrible. I spent a lot of time reading how the Germans were treated, especially by the Russians, after World War II, and it would be awful.

Those Russians:

russian-victories.ru...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
there is no provision in the Constitution that give ANY government leader in the US the power to surrender.
the 2ed amendment gives the people the right to keep fighting as long as they can.

the people of the US are the power and the Militia

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Experience in America prior to the U.S. Constitution

In no particular order, early American settlers viewed the right to arms and/or the right to bear arms and/or state militias as important for one or more of these purposes:

deterring tyrannical government;
repelling invasion;
suppressing insurrection;
facilitating a natural right of self-defense;
participating in law enforcement;
enabling the people to organize a militia system.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
History has proven that any invading force that occupys a given area for any amount of time, would leave a bad taste in your mouth.

No, not friendly....probably sadistic in nature.

Them: HI we're your friends we wont hurt you..

Us: You just murdered our friends who weren't even fighting you we don't believe you

Them: It was necessary

Us: why are you holding that stick?

Them: Because we care so much about your mental state of well being, the beatings will commence until morale improves.....

(WHACK)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Nope but we will be labeled as insurgents and terrorists and would probably get droned fairly frequently. They would also find lots of oil and natural gas in certain states. Florida would be cut off and sold to the Chinese as a slave labor camp as most of the crazies in the USA are from Florida.

something similar to this would happen

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bokonon2010
Those Russians:

russian-victories.ru...

Yeah, nice website. Sorta slanted just a bit, don't you think?

Sorry to break your heart, but the Russians were animals to the German civilians at the end of WW2. A little bit of reading on how they behaved in East Prussia and maybe you'll change your tune a bit.

Not saying the Germans were angels, but the Russians sure weren't.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I would order my troops to execute hostile population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join