It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Prophetic Warnings of a Terrible New Madrid Fault Earthquake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
4 prophets?. Ok how many times have they been exactly right in anything, verified by posts dated and read before the event the predicted to the place and time.

None!

end of story.

My cat is more likely to predict a quake like the octopus that predicted the soccer scores years ago... remember.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

My turn.

I have 4 questions for you:

1. Assume the OP prophecies come true--abundantly and obviously true. Would such an eventuality alter your perceptions of reality in the least? Why/ why not?

2. Assume that the rest of the Biblical prophecies about the END TIMES . . . e. g. the Mark of the Beast; overt demanded worship of satan etc. come true and you live to see it . . . would that alter your perceptions of reality in the least? Why/ why not?

3. Assuming both 1 & 2 above . . . would any such eventualities alter your BEHAVIORS in the least?

4. Would you still reject the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Son and Holy Spirit?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
John Paul Jackson is one of those "prophets" who says scary things and sells his books. He also claimed God gave him a great vision about a horrible cataclysm in 2012 with angels standing all around him chanting "The woes of 2012!"

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

WRONG.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj predicted 911 beforehand quite accurately.

I'm not aware of anything he prophesied that failed to come to pass.

Murgatroid on the thread is much more of an expert on Sadhu can speak more authoritatively about him.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I think John Paul Jackson does have a very mixed track record, alright.

I have no great explanation for that other than flawed human spiritual hearing.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There are 12 Tribes of Israel. One of those tribes are Jews.

Out of the twelve come all people in this world.

God names Jacob Israel and it means rebellious.

I understand Christians are taught a certain way to view the Bible and or scripture but when you read it for yourself time and time again, then you allow your creator to tell you his story through your spirit and not your pastor or your study guide.

You say God has proven himself to you time and time again and I say the same back to you.

The name 'Israel' means 'rebel. It was the name the Lord gave to Jacob because he rebelled against God by fighting against an angel. Jacob, the son of Isaac, was Abraham's grandson. He sired twelve sons. Their names were, in the order of their ages:
keyboardsforchrist.com...
edit on 31-3-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated
reply to post by BO XIAN

YOU ARE A SERVANT OF SATAN

AND FOR THIS REASON YOU WILL BE PUNISHED AND MAYBE EVEN KILLED SOON

BUT I CAN SAVE YOU.........YOU SERVANT OF SATAN

Lets examine the acts of Israel in the last 50 years.

They attacked US ship, killed innocents.

They helped CIA do 9/11. Killed 3000 innocent Americans

They did Lavon Affair, trying to entrap US into war.

They organized AIPAC, which subverted democracy of USA and other countries.

They increased size of Israel by 350% by force.

They ALREADY DIVIDED JERUSALEM YOU FOOLISH SERVANT OF SATAN, they already divided it, they took half from Palestinians. And as we speak they are taking more.

They spit on mock up of Jesus Christ on Israeli TV

Jesus himself called present day Zionists at the time of his coming, as THOSE FROM SYNAGOG OF SATAN.

YOU ARE A SERVANT OF SATAN, AND NO FREAKIN WONDER YOU AND THOSE LIKE YOU WILL BE JUDGED HORRIBLY

Oh.....one more thing......I tried to save you, I tried, I tried to explain to you that Jesus would no go around killing Palestinian kids.

But you didn't listen.

Sucks to be you.
edit on 31-3-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2013 by 1YellowRose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It's mildly interesting that you CHOOSE that meaning.

"Struggled with God" or "wrestled with God" is not exactly EQUAL to rebelled against God.

His struggle with God was to be blessed--not to rebel against God.

BTW,

Here's a more thorough analysis of the term's origins etc:

www.abarim-publications.com...

Israel is the name given to Jacob after his fight with the Angel of God (Genesis 32:28).

The meaning of the name Israel is not clear, although Israel is most likely a compilation of the verb sara (sara) and the noun el (El), the common abbreviation of Elohim.
. . .

It gets even better when we look at the verb sarar (sarar), meaning to rule, reign, act as prince. Derivative sar (sar) means prince, and sara (sarah) means princess and is (near) equal to the both the name of Jacob's grandmother Sarah and the root-word of Israel.

We can not say with certainty what the name Israel is supposed to mean, although it seems to reflect a certain inability of the Almighty God, namely the not being able to defeat a man like Jacob. We can be sure that God doesn't lack the physical strength to eradicate any human being, so we must conclude that the destruction of Jacob would go against the very nature of God. Perhaps the name Israel denotes God's continuous effort to keep Jacob going, even though Jacob continues to fight God.

The name Israel means God Strives (NOBS Study Bible Name List), or El Persisteth, Persevereth (BDB Theological Dictionary). BDB offers an alternative meaning of Let El Persist.

Jones' Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names, uppity as ever, renders He Will Be A Prince With God.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've been reading ATS for a while just signed up, and I have to ask
is this stuff a joke? Are you guys messing with people, you can't seriously
believe this hooha can you!?

I mean when I read your posts all I can see in my minds eye is Harry Potter's deviation
teacher.

My friends think I'm crazy cause I believe rabies or some other decease/virus will mutate
, and cause a zombie apocalypse.

I got nothing on you guys though

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1YellowRose

Uhhhhhhhhh . . . I'm not clear . . . were you just seconding that post or do you have something to add to the discussion?

Beautiful avatar.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This immediately came across to me as a propaganda film with one clear message. If you do not support Israel, the whole nation of the United States will pay a terrible price. What a joke!

I consider myself spiritual person, but that doesn't label me as ignorant or gullible. Just the fact that all comments were turned off at the YouTube site says an awful lot.

I predict there's nothing here… Only more fear mongering… Only more effort at mind control.
In short a joke.

I'm not ready to turn me back completely on Israel, but you really have to do better than this. When the nation of Israel is ready to join the 21st century and work out its issues with its neighbors, come calling and maybe I'll support you.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Ikema because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

Perhaps your review of the literature is insufficient.

The prophetic literature is replete with all manner of stuff.

--Some of it is out-right hoax.
--Some of it is demonic/fallen angel stuff.
--Some of it is misguided Christians pontificating out of their flesh and believing it to be from God or pretending it to be from God.
--Some of it is from authentic Christian prophetic sources in training by Holy Spirit to be reliable prophetic voices but who are far from ready to go public but have gone public anyway.
--Some very few Christian prophetic sources are seemingly beginning to get it mostly to totally right. I've expected that day to come. Maybe we are almost there. The brother from India seems in this latter category.

He certainly has a well above average track record. I haven't yet found out something he predicted emphatically that has not come true.

Of course, on ATS . . . all manner of things are proffered as facts that are not.

And, many refuse to believe facts that are, indeed, facts.

On ATS, the chorus of rabidly hostile, haughty, arrogant, prissy, smug, self-righteous, purportedly omniscient . . . naysayers seems to be a huge percentage of the frequent posters on ATS.

It seems to me that the bulk of them have very significant degrees of attachment disorder and get their jollies trashing folks they disagree with as the nearest sort of exercise they can engage in that sort of slaps back at the inadequate fathering they received.

Others seem to engage in rabid naysaying more or less as some sort of sick sport.

Others just seem to be terminally uninformed and to brazenly advertise that fact.

In terms of the OP, the stuff about the NEW MADRID quake zone and the ultimate reconfiguration of the Continent with a long extension of the Gulf of Mexico reaching the Great Lakes--THAT assertion comes from many dozens of prophetic sources of virtually all types from occult to authentic Holy Spirit led prophetic voices. The Hopi elders have been asserting such stuff for centuries for our era.

There is a 8 to a dozen or more maps on the net from as many sources depicting such a drastic change.

Those who are compulsively rabid in their naysaying [color=6699FF]HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ADEQUATE EXPLANATION for why soooooo many sooo very diverse sources would come up with the same prediction for roughly the same era.

Of course time will tell.

However, I think it's basically foolish--given all the givens--to reside needlessly in the hazard zone.

John Moore on youtube has a "Navy map" depicting such. It's been verified as an official Navy thing by the Director of the Western Cherokee Nation's office of Disaster Preparedness who saw it on a Navy office wall as a submariner.

So, go ahead and scoff. It's !TRADITION! on ATS.

However, it might be wise to bear in mind . . . scoffers also must live by the UNIVERSAL LAW . . .

We ALL reap what we sow.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ikema

Perhaps, in your cleverness, or greatly informed state, or innate brilliance

you could help Israel figure out

how does one become MORE cooperative than Israel has already been

WITHOUT BEING

YET MORE SUICIDAL

with all those surrounding her

who have [color=6699FF]SWORN TO WIPE HER OFF THE PLANET ENTIRELY AND FOR GOOD?

Imagine that in your geography, for 300 miles in all directions, ALL your neighbors are Jihadi itching to wipe your house and your family off the face of the earth as soon as they can get away with it. And your 4th cousin twice removed calls you on the phone and reads you the riot act for not being more cooperative with them toward peace. I wonder how you'd respond.

Regardless, the OP does NOT strike me in the least as propaganda. I've studied Biblical prophecy and claimed Christian prophets for more than 45 years. This bloke is among the most authentic and the more humble.

[color=6699FF]ACTUALLY, in terms of "propaganda," your perspective on Israel seems to be right out of the script of the Arab/globalist cabal's brain-washing propaganda on the topic.

Of course, I realize it's !TRADITION! to ignore and deride even the possibility of such prophetic sources existing in any kind of authentic, viable, true, reliable sense.

edit on 31/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

edit on 31/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: another addition

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Why is it that god will let millions of the people who believe in him die, but if you let a few of those people who dont believe in him live on a certain patch of ground, then he will reveal himself?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by jam321
Can't watch videos. Any time frame on when this might happen? As far as betraying Israel, I think the day will come when the US will turn its back on Israel. Just don't think it is now.

I think that ONE of the significant reasons that we are destined to betray Israel is that

ALMIGHTY GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD.

HE IS DETERMINED TO BE ISRAEL'S ONLY HIGH TOWER--
--ISRAEL'S ONLY PROVIDER;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY DEFENDER;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY GOD;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY LOVER;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY COVERING;
. . .

Further . . . that He is also determined vis a vis the USA to DEMONSTRATE TO ALL CREATION AND ALL EONS PAST AND FUTURE

that

--even the most wonderful, best, egalitarian, freedom enhancing form of government ever devised--

APART FROM HIM--will turn evil, tyrannical and ruthlessly destructive.

it is obvious from your last line that you are talking about the israeli government.

to describe your god as "jealous" shows a distinct lack of comprehension as to just what the Supreme Reality is.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

I'm not sure I precisely get your point.

You seem to be engaging in a non-sequitur.

However, ask HIM.

HE is the one who has declared that the land belongs to HIM and to those who HE has designated as HIS particularly chosen representatives via and as an honor to HIS Buddy, Abraham. HE is the ONE who gave the land to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

And ALL CREATION is not sufficient to change HIS mind.
And ALL CREATION is not sufficient to remove those HE has placed there in that land as THEIRS AND HIS.

BTW, before Israel was made a Nation again . . . there were very few Jordanians [which is what the Palestinians really are] living in Israel's area. AFTER Israel began to make the desert bloom again as prophesied, THEN Jordanians flocked there for the jobs and BETTER LIFE. THEN Jordan and the other Arab states refused to take the JORDANIANS [as the so called Palestinians really are] back . . . as a cruel stunt with their own co-religionists as a political ploy to pressure Israel to give up what little land she has.

However, I realize that it's not "PC" to deal honorably with historical facts about such issues.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I think that ONE of the significant reasons that we are destined to betray Israel is that

ALMIGHTY GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD.

HE IS DETERMINED TO BE ISRAEL'S ONLY HIGH TOWER--
--ISRAEL'S ONLY PROVIDER;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY DEFENDER;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY GOD;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY LOVER;
--ISRAEL'S ONLY COVERING;
. . .

Further . . . that He is also determined vis a vis the USA to DEMONSTRATE TO ALL CREATION AND ALL EONS PAST AND FUTURE

that

--even the most wonderful, best, egalitarian, freedom enhancing form of government ever devised--

APART FROM HIM--would inevitably turn evil, tyrannical and ruthlessly destructive.

it is obvious from your last line that you are talking about the israeli government.

Uhhhhhhhh, NO! I did not stutter when I typed.
Let me try again.

[color=6699FF]I strongly believe that ONE of the reasons the USA was established in our last ~200+ years era, WAS/IS SO THAT we will be an OBJECT LESSON to ALL CREATION
THAT
EVEN the MOST wonderful form of freedom-loving representative government ever evident on the planet (that we know of)
WOULD STILL TURN EVIL
APART FROM AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH AND SUBMISSION TO GOD ALMIGHTY AND HIS PRIORITIES ruling our land.
Our founding fathers even noted that our form of government was inadequate for any people not committed to the God and values of the Biblel--would NOT WORK except for a people committed to the values of the Bible
I was NOT talking about Israel. I was and am talking about the USA.

to describe your god as "jealous" shows a distinct lack of comprehension as to just what the Supreme Reality is.

I gather you have NOT READ The Manual for the operation of human life in the cosmos. [I]The Manual[/I] provides the supreme description of "SUPREME REALITY:"

Exodus 20:5
You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord your God, am [color=6699FF]a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected—even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me.

Exodus 34:14
You must worship no other gods, for the Lord, whose very name is Jealous, [color=6699FF]is a God who is jealous about his relationship with you.

Deuteronomy 4:24
The Lord your God is a devouring fire; he is [color=6699FF]a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 5:9
You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected—even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me.

Deuteronomy 32:16
They stirred up his jealousy by worshiping foreign gods; they provoked his fury with detestable deeds.

Deuteronomy 32:21
They have roused my jealousy by worshiping things that are not God; they have provoked my anger with their useless idols. Now I will rouse their jealousy through people who are not even a people; I will provoke their anger through the foolish Gentiles.

Joshua 24:19
Then Joshua warned the people, “You are not able to serve the Lord, for he is a holy and jealous God. He will not forgive your rebellion and your sins.

Psalm 78:58
They angered God by building shrines to other gods; they made him jealous with their idols.

Ezekiel 8:3
He reached out what seemed to be a hand and took me by the hair. Then the Spirit lifted me up into the sky and transported me to Jerusalem in a vision from God. I was taken to the north gate of the inner courtyard of the Temple, where there is a large idol that has [color=6699FF]made the Lord very jealous].
[That's a FUTURE event on the not very distant horizon, about the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION--the statue of the Anti-Christ. When it is set up in the rebuilt and 3rd Temple, THEN the Israeli's will realize they bet on the wrong horse and flee for their lives as they are slaughtered from the Temple mount outwards.]

Ezekiel 39:25
[ Restoration for God’s People ] “So now, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will end the captivity of my people; I will have mercy on all Israel, for [color=6699FF]I jealously guard my holy reputation!

Nahum 1:2
[ The Lord’s Anger against Nineveh ] The Lord is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and rage. He takes revenge on all who oppose him and continues to rage against his enemies!

2 Corinthians 11:2
For I am jealous for you with the jealousy of God himself. I promised you as a pure bride to one husband—Christ.

However, God's jealousy is not that of a petty competition among children over a perceived 'better' toy one may have over the other.

It is the jealousy of a righteous LOVER over the affections of HIS BELOVED.

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: correct a word form

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: emphases

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: word form

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

It seems to me . . . that all those who contend against Israel's ALMIGHTY GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS to the land

place themselves automatically

at odds with God Almighty.

All of recorded history on such matters has

repeatedly DEMONSTRATED

that those placing themselves on THAT SIDE of such matters

have not done well, as a result.

Even the Babylonians, who God Himself used to discipline the Israeli's for their wayward idolatrous wanderings from Him and His priorities--even the Babylonians were severely disciplined for being toooo harsh on the Israeli's in doing what GOD HIMSELF set the Babylonians up to do as HIS agents of discipline.

The OP boils down to . . .

either there IS a GOD ALMIGHTY

WHO says what HE means and means what HE says

or there isn't.

If there isn't, then there is NO HOPE for mankind or Creation. Left itself; left to ourselves, we'd destroy all we touched.

If there IS,

THEN HIS LAWS, PRIORITIES AND WILL ARE SUPREME. END OF STORY.

And, as Scripture declares--

EVER KNEE SHALL BOW, AND EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT CHRIST JESUS IS LORD.

Isaiah 45:23
I have sworn by my own name; I have spoken the truth, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will confess allegiance to me.”

Romans 14:11
For the Scriptures say, “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will confess and give praise to God.’”

Philippians 2:11
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

That's the problem. Many rebellious fallen angels and self-willed humans refuse to bow to anyone or anything but their own lusts, idolatries, arrogance and stubborn establishment of themselves as their own god. They fail to realize that THEY are INADEQUATE even as their own god.

As I've traveled and lived and worked on 3 continents . . . I've discovered a pernicious pollution in the psyche and values of particularly Americans but to some degree, those of a Western mentality and culture. Americans particularly have been infected with the notion--via their fierce independence--that THEY are sufficient as an authority unto themselves.

[color=6699FF]That's a delusion.

[color=6699FF]We cannot breathe, walk about, sit down, get up, work, play or have pleasure apart from the ACTIVE GRACE of Almighty God.

Most other cultures and people groups recognize that regardless of what they call the Supreme, Almighty God. They have recognized that to some degree or another throughout recorded history.

Only in the "modern" era has satan so effectively sold the lie that each individual is a sufficient supreme or near supreme authority unto themselves.

THAT is what the OP is about. God asserts that HE has more than sufficient SUPREME AUTHORITY to give the land to Israel and to jealously guard it as HIS LAND AND HIS REPRESENTATIVES IN THE LAND doing HIS purposes, His will as HIS agents there.

There's an interesting confirmation of God's assertion that all people groups--the whole world--all Creation, actually--would be blessed BY AND THROUGH the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Check out the Israeli percentage of Nobel Laureates as well as the founders of scientific and medical innovations, inventions, techniques and progress compared to their percentage of the global population. The statistics are astounding to anyone with a shred of accurate reality testing.

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: word form

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
^

Dude, what in the blue hell are you raving about? This is about prophecies of a New Madrid fault Earthquake.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Earthquakes and volcanoes and such are acts of Nature not acts of God.

I was watching some children this weekend hunting for pretty colored Easter eggs and they were happy and smiling and full of joy. That's the way a loving God would want it. I always thought God was supposed to be about love and caring...the Father....loving all his children unconditionally...not a God of destruction and anger, one enjoying our suffering and fear and showing favor to only one race/tribe of people. If your rendition of God is accurate, I'd sooner believe in the Easter Bunny. I'm done with this thread now totally. Happy Easter anyway and watch out for the chocolate eggs in your yard....not all rabbits leave nice eggs. The best eggs are for the "chosen" only.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join