It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by tport17

Tport17

"My husband and I are trying to have a baby. What do you see for this?"

You will have children. In fact, it saying you will have more than one. Perhaps twins?

Do you mind telling me which method you used for me?

Thanks for the reading

edit on 26-3-2013 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

rkingpin

"what is needed in order for there to be positive chnage in my life?"

Forgiveness. It says someone hurt you. You need to release yourself from the disappointment.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Read through every response I have yet to see you respond to my post. You seem distracted with birthdays? Cancel my last question. I ask you to predict what will become of this North Korean rhetoric. Tell me their leader's future.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetpeanc

sweetpeanc

"I'm considering quitting my job to stay home with my kids. Will this work out for our family?"

Yes. It says that you are a person who has a lot of strength and courage. When you quit, you will be able to accomplish all your endeavors and as a result you will be rewarded.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aethertek

aethertek

"Oh Fun...No specific inquiry, just pick a card & tell me what you see."

You're having too much fun and not working hard enough on your goals.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

lcbjr1979

"What will my life be like in 5 years"

You will be some type of sales person.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DeliberatusImmemor

DeliberatusImmemor

"Why did my parents choose the name they did for me?"

The cards tell me that you are feeling despair, dwelling on negative issues, so you need to let go of those thoughts.

As for why they choose your name?

Pelvic Girdle Pain... it somehow relates to your name.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by sweetpeanc

sweetpeanc

"I'm considering quitting my job to stay home with my kids. Will this work out for our family?"

Yes. It says that you are a person who has a lot of strength and courage. When you quit, you will be able to accomplish all your endeavors and as a result you will be rewarded.

Thank you Tefts. Much appreciated!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Bluesma

I am wondering if you could just sort of "tune in" to my energy, and blurt out whatever you might pick up?

It's saying that you are a problem solver; you are a professional adviser with a solid reputation.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

John_Rodger_Cornman

"How did my mom die?"

She was challenged or threatened by another person. She fought for her life, a win-lose battle.

I'll answer the second part of your question tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have been told I have a female figure that is around me. Can you tell me who she is or what her purpose might be? Perhaps unrelated and abstract...but can you tell me what strange thing happens around me almost daily (because of her I presume).

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hmmm I suppose in a manner of speaking. My responsibilities lie within school, so perhaps it could mean that finding relationships outside of school is difficult because of that circumstance.

I am interested, however, is this meaning that responsibilities are to come in the way of a relationship? Am I meant to give attention only to my school work and not to the closeness of another being?

For insight, I belong to a tough school that does, on average, require more time studying that other schools. Does the future not place faith in my ability to balance between a relationship and advancing my knowledge/career?

BTW OP, I have been following this thread and commend you for the amount of time you must have spent on the members here. You are doing quite a good job at what you are trying to accomplish I think. Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix404

"My responsibilities lie within school, so perhaps it could mean that finding relationships outside of school is difficult."

That's what I think it meant. Because of the amount of work, it might be difficult to meet someone.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

John Corman

"Who is spying on me?"

I'm guessing Stanley or Black... Might be a clue..

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

sam_inc

"will I have a good job again pretty soon?"

I believe yes... It's hinting on the words "review" and "feedback". Does that have something to do with your job? If not, then you might need to get feedback on your resume, interview skills or something else that's job related and as a result you'll end up with a good job.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank You Tefts!
Oh & ouch, but you're right, I've been slacking.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Still Waiting on mine.

My gf of 3 years, with whom I have a 2 year old son cheated on me last month with her co worker. Will we get back together? Should we get back together?

Should I focus on family or work right now. If work, will I be successful this year?

Am I a good person, or am I a bad person?

What am I meant to do or be in life?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Violet

Should violet move?

Does your move have something to do with religion? It says the answer to your question lies where you put your faith... It also mentioned something about studying and learning, and seeking knowledge.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

TheBlueShiroux

"I have a question: will I have a boyfriend in the next 5 months?"

You will. It says don't worry about finding him, just do the things you enjoy in life. I'm guessing that's how you'll meet.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join