It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Already Have What We Seek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am only asking you to do ONE thing. Read what I have to say. You don't have to comment and you know I'm not a F/S whore so I don't even want all that. All I ask is that you read this and think about it. That's it.

Despite the fact that we have found properties on other planets that could have at some point, sustained some form of life, we will not find what we are looking for there. There are planets further than ours and out of our solar system that could in fact sustain life, maybe even our own, but we will never see the life we are looking for there. We can look at pictures of planets and moons, zoom in on pixels and fantasize that we see evidence of something living or the fossil remains thereof, but we will not find what we are looking for there. The life we are looking for and the intelligent being we seek there, is actually much closer. The (access) to the source of all intelligent life we are looking for is within us.

Consider human beings. We were given a body with all the necessary functionality to enjoy this planet called earth. We were given the most advanced , high tech computer system in our brain that we operate with our own souls or conscience, to navigate and control our body to do whatever we want it to do within it's physical limitations in an effort for our body to survive on Earth. But just as our bodies were designed for Earth, our souls or conscience, was designed for it's own habitat. And just as we know we are here though we can't see ourselves outside of this earthly flesh and blood, we know that we exist, do we not? We are an intelligent, conscience and invisible life form living within a human body. Instead of looking all over the universe for signs of other intelligent life, we should first acknowledge what and who we ourselves really are. This is where we need to start.

I marvel at how we seek to commune with an intelligent life form outside of our universe while rejecting the only opportunity we have to commune with the intelligence that brought us, and anything else we could find, into being in the first place. We were brought into being in the image and likeness of the very intelligence we reject. Imagine, a small child calling for her mother in one room of a house, hears her mother reply back and is comforted because she knows her mothers voice even though she doesn't see her. Yet, we call out for our creator and can't recognize the Creators response to us, because we only allow ourselves to acknowledge what we see through the camera lens of our natural eyes and seem to have lost all knowledge of our ability to discern what we don't see with our conscience mind which is our TRUE self. Not our imagination which is a brain function and human in nature, but through our conscience mind which is our spiritual nature.

We already have what we seek. Access to a greater intelligent life form is within us. We were born with the answers and our life on Earth is nothing more than an open book test. We don't have to cheat or imagine or make anything up on our own. We were already given the answers. All the life on the entire planet Earth is the book screaming all of the answers at us "YOU WERE CREATED. YOU ARE AN INTELLIGENT LIFE FORCE WITHIN A HUMAN VESSEL. YOU ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT. DENY IGNORANCE" Can we perceive with our conscience? Can we discern in our spirit who we really are? There is only one intelligent life form that we should be concerned with finding. We were born with access to an opportunity to be connected to the Creator. The life we are living is a test and we may not know why we're taking it, but we all have to take it whether we want to our not. We're all on Earth and we're all taking the test.

The test is to seek , find and acknowledge OUR creators existence, connect our conscience with OUR creator, commune with OUR creator so that when this test, called "life" is over, and pencils are down.......we pass the test. And we spend eternity with the very life force that brought us into being because without it, our conscience outside of this human body, will have NOTHING to CONNECT to and will be .....lost. It's our choice to decide if we want to be connected to the life force that created us and know all that the creator knows and have all the answers to all questions that we have ever had or to stay disconnected and after having lived this life end up having nothing for our spirit to connect to when our bodies expire. We will be an empty , dead spirit tossed into the trashcan of the universe, hopeless and in darkness all alone. Because we cannot return to something that we are not connected to and we cannot connect after we leave these bodies. We have to connect on Earth first. It's the only way. Them's the rules.

I mean this whole heatedly when I say this to you, good luck in "life".

edit on 21-3-2013 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I get what you mean, and I know it's true.

Yet - that didn't stop me seshin on Star Trek Voyager seasons the other week! Aha.

It was pretty cool to escape this reality for a while. I finished the last season as was like 'mayn' - had to get back down to business.

Every single day I think about what life could have been like...Mind you, I dwell to much on coulda, woulda, shouldas..

Monday - Friday 9-5, and negative news headlines everyday....Sure makes you feel helpless and insignificant.

I can be as procreative as possible, yet I know it will still be years, if not generations until humanity returns to harmony.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
It's our choice to decide if we want to be connected to the life force that created us and know all that the creator knows and have all the answers to all questions that we have ever had or to stay disconnected and after having lived this life end up having nothing for our spirit to connect to when our bodies expire. We will be an empty , dead spirit tossed into the trashcan of the universe, hopeless and in darkness all alone. Because we cannot return to something that we are not connected to and we cannot connect after we leave these bodies. We have to connect on Earth first. It's the only way. Them's the rules.

Hi skepticconwatcher

I agree with you on some of the post,but this last bit sounds like something a religious nut would throw at me to instill the fear of god.

I agree we have got to connect, but at the same time im not living life in fear because
some mortal person says my soul will be cast into the never ending.

Still a good read though op and I did read it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

For what it's worth, I agree with most, possibly all, of what you've written. A very articulate post.

It's doubtful it will have much impact on forums like this one, where all too many people come with preconceived ideas and register mostly to voice their opinions, not to listen to other people.
(It wasn't always like that, but it does very much look like that now.)

But then, blindness is something everyone has to overcome on their own.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So basically you think we should stop searching for intelligent lifeforms in the universe and spend our time reading the bible/submitting to your god/source/space ghost because if we don't do this before we die we can expect some kind of punishment?

Why don't we just burn all books except your chosen holy scripture and lock up all those pesky scientists, intellectuals and doctors to ensure this happens?

It's for the greater good

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

I'm not religious. I'm spiritual. I grew up in a very religious family and I try to be careful not to come across that way. I meant no harm. I was just trying to convey that there is an incentive in connecting your spirit with the creator.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Nope. I'm not even saying read the books. I'm saying seek with your conscience and your soul. Not with your eyes.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Thank you. I appreciate that. I know there will be those who get defensive. I just wanted people to read and consider.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Nope. I'm not even saying read the books. I'm saying seek with your conscience and your soul. Not with your eyes.

........right, but you ARE saying we should give up all the pursuits of knowledge I mentioned, and replace them with a search for a god figure using our 'soul' and our conscience?

If we were to do this and dismiss all the progress we've made due to a mere idea or feeling you've had, the dark ages cometh......(again)
edit on 22-3-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

What you are trying to get moving here is called "philosophy" and that has happened for quite some time.

I think you are a little confused. The search for extra-terrestial life and the search for ones "inner self" are two completely different things.

new topics

top topics

join