It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Thunderdome: How The US Will Unravel. And Soon. (Important)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I also side with those who doubt this. We have heard time and time again that America is about to crumble. We see the "mark my words" and "remember I said this"...when nothing ever happens.

American may end up in an economically bad realm for a while, it will happen like an ebb and flow. Things will get better as they always do in the cycle of things. While 9/11, and JFK are true conspiracies...saying that the collapse of the US is imminent is a bit brash and outlandish.

Let me also add that after re-reading some of the quoted [windowed] sectionsl, it feels almost fictionally clunky. Like there is almost TOO MUCH detail. It doens't read liek a whistle blower, but more like a narrative written to sound like a whistle-blower in first person. The dialogue about the "mysterious deaths" was too in your face. Like in the book Mystic River, when the character lies and says he was robbed and the robber said, "Your money or your life." People don't talk like that in reality. Hmmm...
edit on 16-3-2013 by Croquanna402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by jtaylor85

I realize the world's money (and the world itself) is run by the Reserve. But what purpose does it serve right now to collapse it? To inflate the dollar? I'm sorry but I'm just getting into this stuff but very interested.

Instead of being condesending, could you please just give me a quick blurb about it?

Sorry, I misunderstood your question and I apologise for sounding condescending. There's no need for you to apologise for just now getting into it, everybody has to start somewhere and no one knows all the answers.

As for why now, we can only guess but I'd say its mainly because after centuries of working toward ruling the entire planet and restoring feudalism on a worldwide scale, the ducks of the self described elites are finally mostly in a row for a global takeover of the currency system, production and the markets.

I doubt they'll be successful other than in tearing up more of the planet and killing more people than they already have but logic and common sense is short in that crowd.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am not sure were to begin my uneducated rant…… If people are worried about the Government (US) taking away ALL firearms and making the populace “slaves” then perhaps it is just “our turn” to play that role.

Throughout the History of the Earth one or more groups, at any particular time, are “enslaved” to another group so why would the United States be exempt from this???

And for the conspiracy theory folks out there stating verbiage on Congress/ Presidents/whoever implementing new economic strategies and reforms to bolster their claims of a government “take over” (of sorts) I state to you, when, since the Constitution was drafted, or Congress formed or ANYHTING else “our Government” has established “for the people” has “our Government” done ANYTHING for the PEOPLE??? Most of the time laws , policies or Admendants are for private individuals / Industries / or beliefs!!!

I am not sure what is going to happen but I would just say stand up for what YOU believe in and make your own decisions regardless of what the Government / Aliens or Rapture have in store for you!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jtaylor85

Originally posted by jtaylor85
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is the overall reason for the massive economic collapse?

You must study the agenda behind those in control in order to see the reasons behind what they do.

Those in control are the REAL "terrorists" in the world.

They are a group of criminals, crooks and killers known as the Illuminati.

The biggest "terrorist" threat to the People in the U.S.A. is not Ossama bin Laden or any other so-called "terrorist" leader or group. While Americans are preoccupied with a rigged phony election and "wars for PROFIT" in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Illuminati controlled Federal Reserve "terrorists" are orchestrating a financial collapse in the U.S.A. that could destroy the U.S.A. and other countries in the world much more than the Great Depression of 1929-32.

The biggest threat to America are the "terrorists" that are conducting "FINANCIAL WARFARE" in America and other countries of the world, possibly leading to s Global Financial Meltdown. These "terrorists" are a small covert, clandestine, London, European and American based organization operating in the U.S.A. as a supposed "U.S. government agency".

They're called the Federal Reserve, which is controlled by the most EVIL "terrorists" in the world, the "Elite terrorist" group of criminals, crooks and killers, known as the Illuminati. By the President and Vice president of the U.S.A. and every Senator and Congressman making it appear that the Federal Reserve is a Government Agency, when it's an independent PRIVATE company, should show the American citizens the extent to which this most

The Illuminati Controlled Federal Reserve 'Terrorists'

"The Federal Reserve definitely caused the Great depression by contracting the amount of currency in circulation by one-third from 1929 to 1933."
—Milton Friedman, Nobel Prize winning economist

Rakovsky refers to the 1929 Crash and Great Depression as an "American revolution." It was deliberately precipitated by the Illuminati for profit, to break the "classical American," and to take political power. The Red Symphony Part 2

The Global Financial Crisis (GFC) was a deliberately engineered event in accordance with strategic planning based on the Pike plans for the weakening of the world’s economic structure. The aim is to collapse the EU financially so the world financial controls are brought into play and one world currency is issued so that it can be controlled.

It has all been organized by these satanic tools to bring all mankind into slavery and they are stupid enough to think they can control it. The US is being destroyed by its banking system and is deliberately destroying itself. All of this was engendered for a specific end to commence in earnest from 2010.

Between 2010 and 2012 the world’s finances will be in an engineered crisis to enable world government using the so-called Global Warming Crisis and the fraudulent science to enforce population controls and social change to destroy the family and induce satanic controls in accord with the plans. The result will be systematic world depopulation; in other words, mass murder on a scale never before seen.

Economic Destruction in Preparation for 2012

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Daedalus

and you wanted an example?...how about the members of anonymous the FBI keeps arresting?

I'm not making a statement pro or con about them but Anonymous is committing actual crimes.

Once again, where is the evidence that people are suffering consequences from the government for simply talking about subjects like this online?

not everyone who is in anonymous is guilty of a crime...do you honestly believe that ALL of the people arrested actually committed a crime?

i have not read about people being arrested for saying specific things. but as i said to you, just because i haven't come across an article like that, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and that it's never happened.. not to mention, i've not looked for such articles...with so much other illegality going on, and my time on a budget, i've not had the opportunity.

can you honestly deny the existence of agent provocateurs, paid agitators, paid shills, and people who's job it is to discredit, and/or utterly ruin people who speak badly of their employers?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

First let me reveal that ATS--along with many other websites (especially those with a conservative bent, like anti-abortion, religious, etc.) were infiltrated by more than 3,000 people hired after the election in something called "Cyber-Warriors for Obama Project." Minimum wage salaries were paid through funds from Obama's political corporation called "Organizing for Obama."

I don't know what other forums and chatrooms you have been to, but the majority of the forums I have been to all have Anti Obama threads.

Don't get me wrong, I am not for Obama, but I am not for anything the government in general is doing these days. Having the discussion around one man instead of the whole bunch of criminals in Washington only causes a divide and conquer tactic. If Romney would have been put in place like the Bankster's put in Obama, the same agenda would be carried out, and everyone would be making Anti Romney threads.

It allows the same circus of distractions to carry on.

The agenda is not being carried out by one man, but by many men with interests against our own and this nation that are in the government, and would be if Romney were in as well. Notice how the same men, Bernanke, Greenspan and many others are there through different administrations? Career Criminals, I mean, politicians is the problem and well as having to pay back your benefactors, like Big Corporations and Wall Street. If you want to see who is pulling the strings, look at the ones that bought Obama. He is only returning favors to them.

edit on 16-3-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

If you want to know who is the real power behind the Global thing read the Protocols of Zion and get past the propaganda saying the Protocols are not real . Once you read into them you will see they are most certainly real and who is the authors .

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Open your mind. You are so well programed that its frightening. If you can't see the writing on the wall why don't you go spend the weekend at the bohemian grove with your precious leaders. Oh, wait I know why because you probably don't know what it is and wouldn't have enough money to be welcomed in if you did. These elites are committing crimes against humanity and all you can say is you need more proof. What would it take for you to see the evil that lurks? Would they need to come right out and admit to it? Or maybe, seeing people rounded up and taken to one of the 600 fema camps ready for you and your family. Here's a few things you might want to research: agenda 21, chemtrails, geomodified foods, harrp weather modification, geoengineering, 9/11 no plane hit building#7 yet it mysteriously collapsed demolition style, oh harmonics that's right. Keep believing what your told. Your a good little slave. The elites would be very pleased. Go back to sleep now. No government has ever turned on its populace. Your safe and sound.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

What do you think our illustrious leaders are talking about when they say new world order?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
MRUSS I guess I was poking you a little in previous posts. Sorry, I guess I just don't understand. You are, it sound like a smart guy. I am a retired auto worker, but I do have life experiance and a good deal of common sense. If you could please tell me ..Why and who stands to gain what ? Kinda give me the jist of what's going on here in a nut shell. Maybe easyer for me to understand.

I don't have your education. My greatest things are staying married for 37 years, raiseing two daughter's through college. Working for 36 years, with one 30 day sick leave. Kind of nose to the grind stone type guy. That said, I am proud of all that.

What you said kind of scares me. Could you put this in a simple tearms, Please !

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by paidshill23

Have you ever heard of biological and chemical warfare. You can claim these demons as your government if you want but I choose to label them as homicidal maniacs, power hungry and blood thirsty criminals. If people don't question authority bad things happen. Do not under estimate what these mongrels will do. Follow them blindly if you wish. A false sense of security is comforting, I know. However, there is also comfort in seeking and finding the truth. Let your heart be your guide and you will know something ominous is afoot. We, humanity, need you who are still asleep to wake up. They want to get rid of your guns to save your children. I say get rid of them and save humanity.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I have recently become acutely aware of our sad state of affairs here in the US and globally. I've been studying the elites and their agenda for about 10 months. Now I catch myself wondering what's wrong with people? Why can't they see? I have to check myself and realize I was slow to see as well. I now understand some of you have known for a decade. I consider myself slow to wake up, but now that I am, I'm on fire!!! I hope that in some way I will be used to help destroy their plans. All I can do for now is contemplate and learn. Thank you for leading the way in the movement to expose the new world order for what it really is. I would welcome any advice you can offer on this treacherous journey I have chosen to begin. Initially, I was trying to warn people. I was most certainly met with the common mind controlled responses. Now I just question why my eyes where opened. There must be a purpose. At least I need to believe that or else I would just go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
all you 'cyber warriors' feel good about yer job - or maybe you don't.
makes ya glad to have paid taxes - dhs - buying billions of rounds of hollow (no less) points.

prepare for the worst. hope for the best and be of good cheer.
in other words eat, drink and be merry.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomrains
I would welcome any advice you can offer on this treacherous journey I have chosen to begin. .

Scrupulously check your sources.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
this is so 2004
or 2005
or 2006
or 2007
or 2008
or 2009
or 2010
or 2011
or 2012

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomrains
Open your mind. You are so well programed that its frightening. If you can't see the writing on the wall why don't you go spend the weekend at the bohemian grove with your precious leaders. Oh, wait I know why because you probably don't know what it is

The poster you are addressing has been a member of ATS since 2009 so I'm sure they know what Bohemian Grove is.

How about waiting for a few days after registering before making accusations like that?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

can you honestly deny the existence of agent provocateurs,

Not what we were discussing.

paid agitators,

paid shills,

and people who's job it is to discredit, and/or utterly ruin people who speak badly of their employers?

I'd need to know some more about specifically what you are talking about here.

As for my original comment--

There are anarchists calling for violent revolution. For years. On Facebook.

There are large numbers on the far right calling for violent revolution online.

There are Neo-nazis and white supremacists online making unbelievably incendiary statements online. Once again, for years. Without repercussion.

So I doubt anyone is paying much attention to those ranting about the very old subject of the New World Order.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I do believe that the fall of America and the rest of the world is going to be economic and very soon . There is too much gold missing or presumed missing with nations calling for repatriation of their Gold metal. JP Morgan has 99 tons of Gold from Venezuela that is supposed to be returned but he only has 10.6 tons and it has been sold over and over . Germany wants their Gold but there is a problem there and they can not inspect it , so says the almighty Fed . S. Korea also wants their Gold , then there is the missing Comex gold .
I know that the Protocols of Zion are said to be a fraud but there is a section in there all about their acquiring Gold . The Protocols are undeniably true if you compare them to whats going on today and who.
Something big is about to happen , big !

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by neformore

To think this is all hype because it has not happened in the last 17 years is a bit naive but I see your point.

...Part of the post truncated for brevity's sake, my thanks to battleline ...

Anyway lets hope you are right and another 17 years goes by with nothing happening except
talk, the one thing we know will never change is politics and human nature.

I'm going back to star this post-- and indeed hoping you were calling human nature's effect
on politics a single thing. Otherwise, you may have outdone Mark Twain AND the Pythons!
In either possibly perceivable case,
I love it, "legislators and idiots", or "fear and surprise".

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

actually, it is what we're talking about....and if you think all the groups you mentioned aren't at least under observation for what they've said, then you're just plain delusional...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join