It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Thunderdome: How The US Will Unravel. And Soon. (Important)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Wow this is going to take some time to read, research and to deny my own ignorance. But in the meantime s&f for bringing it to my attention. I usually prefer ancient civilisation or mystery threads for my bedtime reading but I'll be breaking that rule tonight.

Thanks OP

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomrains

Hi just noticed a couple of your posts on this thread and wanted to say welcome to ATS. Some of us have been awake for far longer than a decade. Some of us have been awake and fallen back into slumber. For me personally I woke up for the first time during the Falklands War. But then I drifted back to sleep when girls came on the scene. i didn't trully wake up again until around 1993 when I had my first taste of living without a TV but having internet access through my uni.

I think the key reason most people are unable to see the truth is that they spend most of their spare time in front of a TV. For me the key to never falling back into slumber is to not watch it. When you go further down the rabbit hole there are all kinds of sinister things going on in the living rooms of most homes.

If you are into books I highly recommend 'Tragedy and Hope' by C quigley for a bigger picture perspective of the 20th century.

Right sorry for going off topic, I'm now returning to the research regarding this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Daedalus

can you honestly deny the existence of agent provocateurs,

Not what we were discussing.

paid agitators,

paid shills,

and people who's job it is to discredit, and/or utterly ruin people who speak badly of their employers?

I'd need to know some more about specifically what you are talking about here.

As for my original comment--

There are anarchists calling for violent revolution. For years. On Facebook.

There are large numbers on the far right calling for violent revolution online.

There are Neo-nazis and white supremacists online making unbelievably incendiary statements online. Once again, for years. Without repercussion.

So I doubt anyone is paying much attention to those ranting about the very old subject of the New World Order.

Let's get real for a moment. How many people post on forums under their real names? The irony of that is that while we, the posters, may remain anonymous to one another, data miners are busily ferreting out personal information on each and every one of us from a gazillion different sources including social media and selling it to the highest bidders in the corporate world and government agencies.

Don't for a moment think that those who post incendiary comnmentary online are unknown to the people with the power to hurt them financially, legally or otherwise. If you were to pick up a newspaper and read a story of murder and mayhem, police brutality or charges ranging from alleged sexual misconduct to financial criminality how would you know if the person in the article wasn't specifically targeted for being a rabidly anti government poster on an anonymous forum? You wouldn't, but you could go on believing bad things never happen to people who speak out because that tidbit of information wouldn't be included in the article.

Nothing is sacred, especially privacy.

epic.org...
ifea.net...
privacycoalition.org...
privacy.org...
www.eff.org...

edit on 18-3-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I'm on the fence with this. While I have no doubt that both sides of the political spectrum in America are both playing for the same team, and it's not our team, I have a hard time believing no matter how well laid their plans are for world domination that they will succeed. While a very large portion of citizens of America are mindless automatons, there are still a lot of people both here in the US and everywhere else who are intelligent, driven, and paying attention. And those people will be able to convince a lot of the automatons that the good fight is not the government fight. What I'm saying is we outnumber them. And if they push us far enough I'm fairly confident that the ruling classes of our current era will experience what the ruling classes in France experienced after the French Revolution. And rightly so.
reply to post by Malynn

What is often overlooked is that the "masses" in your country will not see it coming. You failed to see how your standard of living is predicated on robbing other nations of their wealth, Iraq Afghanistan Libya recently, South America in the 60's 70's come to mind. You fail to see how the your inflation is exported through the pricing of Oil in US $. You fail to see how "quantitative easing" is debasement of your currency. You fail to see how the stock market is riding high luring in more investors while the earnings of companies are flat. The noose is tightening while pension funds are being openly stolen by your fed, or further sunk into the stock market. The big Depression is coming. The timing will be when they are ready. They burst the housing bubble when it suited them. They rewarded the thieves by bailing them out calling them "too big to fail", while repackaging the toxic assets that the Govt bought of them only to then sell them back to JP Morgan for cents in the $
You might like to ponder what happens when a whole generation knows no hunger, subscribes to entitlement politics, and looks at Government as benevolent parents.
Whilst the population of 300 million maybe 100 to 1 of your military, do you honestly not look at the numbers. How many of your 300M are women children or the elderly? How many are on welfare.

kingworldnews.com...
Former US Treasury Official - US Financial System To Collapse

A study of the French Revolution will show that the same Banking Elite contrived events to further their agenda

from FissionSurplus

The fact that it hasn't already happened is because, I believe, those in charge aren't quite ready for the blowback that will occur when this happens. But that time is coming close. My honest feeling is that we'll already be dragged into some kind of God-awful war before this occurs.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Nicholas Rockefeller was already speaking of “the plan”eleven months before the “9-11” call for emergency help when he said to his close friend, Aaron Russo:

“There’s going to be an event Aaron…We are going to go into Afghanistan so we can put a gas pipeline to the Caspian Sea…We are going to go into Iraq to take the oil and to establish a base in the Middle East and we’re going to go into Venezuela and try and get rid of Chávez – - -Through it, you fight the War on Terror and then you go into Iraq – - the media can convince everybody that it’s real – -”[xxxv]

Perhaps the last great war that brings it down will be when you push into Iran, dragging Russia or China into it.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Let me start by saying that if you don't like my messenger (Ulsterman) then please move along.

So you are not interested in debate, just posting here the crap some fake "insider" posts on the internet.

If you're not interested in knowing the truth, why belong to ATS?

To deny ignorance, not promote it like these fake "insider" threads. We have heard the same rubbish for years, nothing ever comes of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by MRuss
Let me start by saying that if you don't like my messenger (Ulsterman) then please move along.

So you are not interested in debate, just posting here the crap some fake "insider" posts on the internet.

If you're not interested in knowing the truth, why belong to ATS?

To deny ignorance, not promote it like these fake "insider" threads. We have heard the same rubbish for years, nothing ever comes of it.

You aren't paying attention. Remember when there was no such thing as a Patriot Act? Remember a time when there were no TSA goons feeling you up at airports? No Homeland Security hooligans watching your every move and breathing down your throat? Remember when gas cost a buck and change and most people actually still had jobs?

From the source:

The lies are bigger than most people can imagine. The people at the top are laughing at us. Think about that. They are laughing at us because it’s right in front of our noses. And you know, the bigger the lie…

The only thing more humiliating than being the butt of a joke is not getting the punch line and not even realizing that its you they're laughing at.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

are you the people of the world watching what is going on or are you all blind .CYPRESS just closed their banks so they the GOVERNMENT could STEAL money out of the PEOPLES BANK ACCOUNTS under a plan to get more MONEY from the FED or the EUROPEAN bank AS A BALE OUT.so the people could not get at their own money for 2 weeks while they connived to steal their own peoples cash to pay off for their gross mismanagement of the tax systems and all governments of this world are guilty of this .as none of them seem to understand that you cant borrow what you cannot afford to pay back ,especially when the whole banking system is nothing more than a GIANT PONZI SCAM.based on funds bonds and stocks which have no backing or support from anywhere ,meaning buyer BEWARE use at own risk and if you lose your shirt tough titty said the kitty .
so why are you all investing in them ,or have you not yet figured it out that your only making the RICH SUPER RICH and you my friends are getting the royal shafting.oh i remember why you the sheep follow them and believe in all of their rhetorical pack of lies ,they all dangled that proverbial carrot just outside of your reach just like we do to jackasses to get them to move . put an imaginary pack of money in front of them and they will all follow like mindless little sheep playing all follow the leader.
the whole system is designed to keep you the working class people in debt so that you have to work all of your lives for nothing ,remember even when you die they the man and their minions want everything that you earned TAXES.
mortgage rates are borrow $100,00.00 pay back a total of $ 300,000.00
credit cards are worst your total monthly payment is at about 33% or higher of your monthly payment is INTEREST on the little bit of principle that they are asking you to pay them every month ,take a good look at your monthly bill .one other thing the fine print on your monthly statement says --quote --THEY RUN ON A 28 DAY BILLING PERIOD -- so 28 days into 365 days =`s 13.1 or translated for you 14 BILLS A YEAR ARE SENT OUT TO YOU BUT BY THEIR GREAT GRACE THEY ONLY COLLECT FROM YOUR 12 TIMES A YEAR WHICH GIVES THEM THE RIGHT to charge your whatever interest rate they want as you are always late on your payments --AND WHEN AND WHERE DID THEY EVER EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU ALL.they never did did they .

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by merkins

if there was any advice that i would give to all the world leaders it would be claim bankruptcy now and get rid of the vultures then outlaw their corrupt system and jail all of them .

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This thread needs to be bumped! I joined just to add about cyprus today and yesterday while the boston marathon happened. The insider said in march or april, and if they lame this on a domestic group than i might be really scared. Look at whats happening in Cyprus!! They are taking peoples money and paying off their debts. Also they are limiting withdrawels! I might be comfused about that whole situation but I think the attack is a distraction and another event to make people confused or to make hem believe in whatever agenda they want. We'll see.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bandit89

Now would be a good time to look back at this thread and see what happened last March or April.

Boston Marathon bombing.

Turkey uprising.

Cyprus financial fall along with other European countries (Greece, etc.)

Close to the Sandy Hook shootings

Pope Francis took over church

Texas fertilizer plant explodes

Not sure if any of this equates to my OP, but the post did quote the insider as saying the plans are very fluid.

edit on 17-9-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Many of us have seen this coming for decades.

Now, tptb can expect at least half of the population to see what ever false flag they orchestrate (including the rush to start WW3 in Syria) as orchestrated.

What are we looking to "happen"? Poland just confiscated half of their citizens retirement accounts for gov't debt.

I expect that they have to top the twin towers for a "terrorist" false flag.

They can't seem to ignite a race war - even with zimerman.

Lindsey graham said charleston would be "nuked".

And today he just said "let's just bomb iran".

One of the "not legitimate" web sites said that they were planning a president offing - I think they figured it wouldn't work because too many people would declare a national celebration day.

They have to go big this time, the US gov't terrorists.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow I must have been busy with the UFO forums or something to have missed this thread, great and scary info OP.

I see the dots daily and yet the more I see them the further it drives me away from the whole chaotic mess and into my own place on this planet based in the bigger picture which connects to the whole.

In other words, I may not be able to save the world, and I do not expect the world to save me, so I take each day grateful that the sun rises and that the stars fill the night.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just remember what they can do with project blue beam - they might have to pull the alien invasion card this time.

I agree, live each day doing the joyful, important things - love your family, enjoy the natural world while it's still around. We are all going to die, some day. And, in my opinion - the after-life will probably be even more beautiful.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

MRuss
reply to post by kyviecaldges

I'm glad you can keep your head in the sand.

Most reasonable people are beginnning to see that something is abreast...something is in the works, which is what this website exists for--for the most part.

Have you seen the headlines about the government buying up millions of dollars of ammo in the last few months? Because it's all over the Internet.

There's a whole lot of stuff going down my friend.

Don't be a sheeple.

You are absolutely right. There is stuff in the headlines, there is cause to worry, all the signs are there...

But all the signs were there last time too? How can we know when its real? I can't be on full alert mode constantly year after year after year...where does that allow for any time to LIVE? You know, admire the beauty of the Earth, the animals, the landscapes....fall in love, get your heart broken, making you a better lover for your next love...all that stuff?

We should ALWAYS have a 3 month supply of food and water, so, that's nothing new. Other than that, and general protections, what are we to do? I can't pick up and run to the hills everytime somebody says something that seems to make sense. Yes, I look around at the world and it is royally effed in the a. But I'd like to enjoy some of my life and put my trust in god that things will unfold as they should. If I am confronted by evil, then I will fight. If I see a fellow human in need, I will help. I don't know much of what else I can really do. If ground zero of ww3 or ACW2 lands atop me noggin, then so be it! There are worse things than dying...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
i only read the OP so far..

what immediately comes to mind is Wayne Madsen as a source & here's a recent reiteration of the 0bama as a secret Communist Manchurian Candidate who had family intertwined with the CIA for decdes & decades

recent related source: thecommonsenseshow.com...

~0bama groomed by communists to destroy america~

now... i will continue reading the OP & follow up
thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

While that songs interesting, I see Obama and his administration as an open door for radical Islam to take hold within our government.

He already had surrounded himself with known Muslim brotherhood members in the government on key positions that will very much starts a chain reaction in a reconstruction of our nations believes with laws, starting with harmless bills to suppress how people view Islam in America and their spread to public schools.

The danger of Obama is that he is Muslim in an agenda and is not what many think, because this just the beginning.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I forgot to add, I guess the Obama project to target specific sites is not working here in ATS, this days if anybody has noticed.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

kyviecaldges
reply to post by MRuss

Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, David Icke, and their ilk have been saying this exact same thing since they hit the scene.
Everyday they bark that they have "inside information" from "confidential sources" that the US is about to collapse.

But it never does.

This is just more of the same. Fear mongering.

Bullocks.
Have a smile and be happy that you are alive mate.

Are you from 1934 Germany?

Or November 1941 around Pearl Harbor

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

marg6043

I see Obama and his administration as an open door for radical Islam to take hold within our government.

He already had surrounded himself with known Muslim brotherhood members in the government on key positions that will very much starts a chain reaction in a reconstruction of our nations believes with laws, starting with harmless bills to suppress how people view Islam in America and their spread to public schools.

The danger of Obama is that he is Muslim in an agenda and is not what many think, because this just the beginning.

0bama sure does have a Muslim Agenda... we see it evidenced with favoritism of Islam over the old standard of the Western World Judeo-Christian ethics & morality in public life and in military services

We also see the War-Hawk policies of the Shadow Government led by the NeoCon-Zionist-Banker cartel falling in its' leadership role...

the 0bama regime favors radical Islamists-Jihadists chopping up Syria into more than 5 'states' for example
instead of the NeoCon model of a takeover of a defeated and puppet state... Syria

the 0bama regime is now fuzzy-wuzzy with a nuclear (we never build a nuke) Iran & trustworthy Supreme Leader
the old Bomb-Iran-into-Stone-Age that the neocon plan was for the last 20 years is now in disarray, disuse....

some try to excuse the 0bama love-fest with Muslims as a tactic to overwhelm both Russia & China with internal discontent and radicalization of their own Muslim communities in the future

i don't buy that false-flag scheme at all...0bama is in a struggle for power between his Muslim self and the zionist-neocon led Shadow Government who have a different battle plan than 0bama

it seems to me that 0bama is setting in motion the chaos needed for the 12th Imam to re-appear...
sort of what the former president of Iran, Ahmadinejad thought his mission was

i have no proof only suspicions

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Anyone notice how the number of folks verbally attacking Senator Cruz, increased dramatically after his epically long speech?

I have a very strong feeling that some people are very afraid of Senator Cruz for his middle of the road voice of reason. These verbal attacks are nothing more than an attempt to destroy his credibility and cover up the fact that he is right about this stupid tax that most Americans don't want.

#MakeDCListen

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join