It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking:Gun Siege Brisbane Mall

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The Gun buybacks in AU underlines the fact that the people of that nation paid to disarm themselves with a 1% income tax increase. People who would pay to disarm themselves are in my opinion fools that will get the enslavement that is coming to them. Already subjects of the crown instead of citizens of a free constitutional republic with bill of rights powers that limit the power of government the British subjects of the crown long to have more freedom taken away from them. They hate US freedoms and are jealous of them. Say what they will the British subjects under the rule of the crown are not as free as we are and seek to limit our freedoms to model their own restrictions.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I would expect more than two years for a known criminal with a gun charge. Certainly I have no qualms with criminals being punished either.

I found out today that in the state next door if you do not get a special document claiming you have guns you can be charged with a felony for carrying one uncased even though unloaded and it is what they would consider handy.

www.isp.state.il.us...

Were as here I can go and buy the handgun that day and open carry it on my person without such documentation, so long as I passed the background check to buy it.

Raist

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by endats01

There was a news report several weeks ago here that there is the same number of firearms in
Australia as there was before the buy back.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well you may be right but our government doesn't have the right to drone us or kill us if they feel its necessary.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu

There was a news report several weeks ago here that there is the same number of firearms in
Australia as there was before the buy back.

Apparently the people who handed in their Semi-Autos simply replaced them with legal rifles. There are guns everywhere here.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There is a lot of psyops gone into the new age gun laws......
nuff said...do as you think best...but keep it to yerself....sall i gotta say.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well done to the police for handling the situation so well, no one is dead but the suspect has been hurt and from what is now being reported the police didn't even use real bullets. Hopefully this man can get the mental health treatment that he requires as the system has obviously let him down before.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
bigpondnews.com... unman_RSS_080313

OK, now it's getting wierd.Going from a breaking story to an actual conspiracy
.Police now deny shooting the gun man.First reports say he was shot in the shoulder.I myself watched hellicopter footage that showed the gun man run as SERT charge him. As he ran across an opening you could see him twist and contort his body as he was hit in the back.This scene had no audio, being filmed from a hellicopter.But at the same time there were reports from the ground saying three shot's were being fired.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
I thought guns were banned in Australia hmmmmmmm

[pic]

That is why an event like this where no shots were fired makes the national news here, actually word news in this case. Seems even pulling a gun out here is a big event.

In America where 300 people are shot every single day, something like this would barely make the news.

hmmmmmmm

edit on 8/3/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
But guys...they have strict gun control....they "Demanded a plan"

I don't bel eve this...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Guns are banned for honest people. The crims can do whatever they want. Any one with a brain and not a sheep knows gun confiscation is a joke.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

So taking all the guns really worked out well for you Aussies

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

They have the US for that. The crown just revokes your citizenship and then the US can drone strike you and it does not blow back on the crown. There was a story just the other day about UK citizens getting their citizenship revoked while traveling so the US could drone strike them and the crown is not responsible for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join