It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaked document military internment camps in us to be used for political dissidents

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggysmb
Guys, the 1.6 billion is an ignorance of the contract terms. "1600M" was the contracted amount. M = 50 in the government contract book. That would be 80,000 rounds of ammo. Not really much at all.

Oh really? Maybe you should share this great knowledge with the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.

The government's explanation is less sinister. Federal solicitations to buy the ammo are known as "strategic sourcing contracts," which help the government get a low price for a big purchase, says Peggy Dixon, spokeswoman for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Ga. The training center and others like it run by the Homeland Security Department use as many as 15 million rounds every year, mostly on shooting ranges and in training exercises.
link

I don't think 80,000 rounds would get DHS past lunch time.

edit on 6-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The FEMA coffins always irritate me. Let’s face it, why stack bodies for burial, possibly contaminating the ground and water supply when you can just burn them and eliminate any types of vectors.

I’m not saying that are not any possible FEMA sites…I know there are. Many deactivated military bases have been designated as such. The infrastructure is in place and it wouldn’t take much to get them up and running, with the exception of personnel.

But they can only hold so many people. Once a viral outbreak were to occur, that mess would go way beyond any existing plans.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by jiggysmb
Guys, the 1.6 billion is an ignorance of the contract terms. "1600M" was the contracted amount. M = 50 in the government contract book. That would be 80,000 rounds of ammo. Not really much at all.

Oh really? Maybe you should share this great knowledge with the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.

The government's explanation is less sinister. Federal solicitations to buy the ammo are known as "strategic sourcing contracts," which help the government get a low price for a big purchase, says Peggy Dixon, spokeswoman for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Ga. The training center and others like it run by the Homeland Security Department use as many as 15 million rounds every year, mostly on shooting ranges and in training exercises.
link

I don't think 80,000 rounds would get DHS past lunch time.

Wow you seem to question everything but surely show your ignorance on the topic. Dispute everyone's input but fail to read the terms of the contract like everyone else repeating "1.6 billion" to continue fear mongering. Look up the contract handbook. I would give you a link but it seems someone needs to practice their google skills.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
For everyone else, it seems this has come up before on another thread.

Originally posted by tkwasny
The number reported 1600M you might think means 1600 million, which is 1.6 billion. The QUP abbreviation (Quantity Unit Pack) "M" = 50. The purchase order was for 1600 boxes of 50. Page 29 of the Defense Customer Assistance Handbook list what Federal Govt QUP abbreviations represent.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
fear propaganda that will never happen...

we already passed that timeline and bringing it up will not change that

lol

think about it, it's not possible...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggysmb

Wow you seem to question everything but surely show your ignorance on the topic. Dispute everyone's input but fail to read the terms of the contract like everyone else repeating "1.6 billion" to continue fear mongering. Look up the contract handbook. I would give you a link but it seems someone needs to practice their google skills.

So everyone in the media has it wrong except a few gifted ATS members, such as yourself?

I doubt it!

Please explain how 80,000 is enough when 1 training center goes through 15 million rounds per year.

What you say sounds ridiculous considering:

ICE's ammunition requests in the last year included:
--450 million rounds of .40-caliber duty ammunition
--40 million rounds of rifle ammunition a year for as many as five years, for a total bullet-buy of 200 million rounds
--176,000 rifle rounds on a separate contract
--25,000 blank rounds
link
I suppose your next move will be to attack my source.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There is no point arguing the obvious. I see you obviously know what you're talking about. Believe as you wish and keep that tin foil hat on as long as you wish.

Everyone else can just read the same handbook the government and their contractors read from.
edit on 6-3-2013 by jiggysmb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by Hopechest

What makes you think that this economic crisis just will go away? This could be a crisis that can't go away, simply because we are to many ! The capitalistic ideology cant continue like it have done, because we lack the resources and the debts are getting to high for most people.

And do you think that the elites just want to give up all their wealth and control for the betterment of you and me? Think again.

I fail to see what purpose locking up people does.

Your not going to lock up 300 million people so don't you think those that are still outside are going to be kinda pissed that their families and friends are being rounded up?

Unless you talking about the total elimination of the American populace so that only a few elites remain than this scenario makes absolutely no sense.

You don't have to lock up or re-educate 300 Million.

Look at history, and see how many millions of people were hoodwinked.

You'd need to execute a few thousand 'Domestic terrorists', lock up a few hundred thousand more and re-educate them.

A well thought out, psychological propaganda campaign against the people, will either get them on side, or instil the fear 'they will be next if they speak out' and will passify the huge majority of the rest.

It's been done many time before, and ultimately it usually results in millions dead and a period of complete panic where the majority of Citizens will do exactly as they're told, being grateful they are not in a grave or locked away in some hell hole.

For families, the terror will be several degree worse of course.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is completely insane.

This is straight out of USSR,1984, or North Korea.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Have you not considered that the plastic coffins are combustible . In fact they would help handle multiple bodies at one time and add fuel to the fire aiding in the cremation . Note the size of the furnaces that are added to the existing building . They would be able to handle the coffins . By the way those coffins were supposedly staged in case of a biological incident . And I do believe there are others .

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I had a conversation with a Florida Police officer - just retired - that admitted that there were FEMA Camps in Florida with a capacity for 800,000 HLS prisoners . He said they were FEMA camps . He worked with HLS in the police dept and that is how he knows about them .
So believe what you want !

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

During the Riots in Los Angeles the president was advised ( because he was worried about a racial war spreading ) that the US had enough camps to intern all 21,000,000 of them . That's about the time of Oliver Norths involvement with Rex 84 .See the video of < Represenative Jack Brooks questions Oliver North About FEMA Martial Law > on YouTube .

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by Hopechest

What makes you think that this economic crisis just will go away? This could be a crisis that can't go away, simply because we are to many ! The capitalistic ideology cant continue like it have done, because we lack the resources and the debts are getting to high for most people.

And do you think that the elites just want to give up all their wealth and control for the betterment of you and me? Think again.

I fail to see what purpose locking up people does.

Your not going to lock up 300 million people so don't you think those that are still outside are going to be kinda pissed that their families and friends are being rounded up?

Unless you talking about the total elimination of the American populace so that only a few elites remain than this scenario makes absolutely no sense.

You don't have to lock up or re-educate 300 Million.

Look at history, and see how many millions of people were hoodwinked.

You'd need to execute a few thousand 'Domestic terrorists', lock up a few hundred thousand more and re-educate them.

A well thought out, psychological propaganda campaign against the people, will either get them on side, or instil the fear 'they will be next if they speak out' and will passify the huge majority of the rest.

It's been done many time before, and ultimately it usually results in millions dead and a period of complete panic where the majority of Citizens will do exactly as they're told, being grateful they are not in a grave or locked away in some hell hole.

For families, the terror will be several degree worse of course.

The problem is (as the UN/NWO sees it) too many people. Our loving government is right in step with the UN world depopulation plans.

They have to kill us you know, whether by Codex Alimentarus, vaccines or genocide. Remember: Hitler's concentration camps were for the extermination of people after they confiscated their guns.

They get our guns and we are goners.

World Depopulation: How They Plan To Kill MILLIONS (pt 1)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

For the people by the people. The constitution and bill of rights was not meant to protect the Government from it's people but the people from their Government. I wonder if they had people like you in Nazi Germany when Hitler started their camps.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Have you not considered that the plastic coffins are combustible . In fact they would help handle multiple bodies at one time and add fuel to the fire aiding in the cremation .

No I had not considered that. However, cremating plastic along with bodies would probably create more problems. But, I'm going out on a limb here, they could be used as storage until the cremetory is available for the next stack.

Plastic can be decontaminated for later use.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
This is very scary stuff. And it tells you what those 1.6 billion bullets will be used for.
What is going on in this country?!?

www.youtube.com...

Nice. Except the 1.6 billion bullets is a completely wrong number and they are actually using those bullets not stockpiling them.

Check govliquidation.com and you can see them selling the spent casing on many of those bullets. They auction off millions of spent casings daily.

Gov selling spent bullet casings. They are not stockpiling any bullets

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
This is very scary stuff. And it tells you what those 1.6 billion bullets will be used for.
What is going on in this country?!?

www.youtube.com...

Nice. Except the 1.6 billion bullets is a completely wrong number and they are actually using those bullets not stockpiling them.

Check govliquidation.com and you can see them selling the spent casing on many of those bullets. They auction off millions of spent casings daily.

Gov selling spent bullet casings. They are not stockpiling any bullets

And just to add to this, the way that government contracts work for this type of thing does not have them "purchasing and stockpiling mass ammunition". Their contracts are for suppliers to provide them with "up to X rounds of ammunition over the next Y years". In the simplest terms, its basically the manufacturers acting as the depot for the government. It allows the government to get the best price possible on what they are ordering.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yes I guess so but who would want to handle rotting bodies ?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

As I read it the HLS people were staging those bullets in shipping containers around the country for easy retreaval .

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join