It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL reason for civil unrest: must read

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
We all here on ATS has heard of FEMA camps, the govt buying up ammo, orders for FEMA for water proof body bags, quotes for millions of meals in a week. The solication for companys that can be at the FEMA site and have it totally encompassed with razor wire in 72 hours, the FEMA coffins, and list goes on. Keep in mind those orders/solication is being done in the midwest.

One of the threads I have been following is about the sinkhole in Louisana. I just read an article that just infurated me. And hopefully someone will post that article here, and soon. The article is from Before its news, before you slam me read the article.

In a nutshell, BP knew back when they had the big oil spill a few years back that because of it, it was going to cause problems for the coast. They know there is ALOT of methane going into the atmosphere. And they are not doing anything to stop it. I think, the PTB know that this situation is going to get out of control, and if it blows....there goes the New Madrid. And hello ocean front property for me. Call me crazy, call me anything you want, but Just think for a second. Does it not make sense??

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

FEMA camps and kind of all over the place, im sensing that someone is posting under the influence of Info Wars.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I cant really speak to the BP stuff, but as far as DHS and FEMA buying lots of stuff i have a little info id like to share.

Bodybags: as far as i know the Fed has always used waterproof bags...its just what they buy...the DOD has been doing this for years. They are waterproof not so much to keep water out but to keep nasty body fluids in...big time bio hazard there.

Ammo: all federal agencies that have some kind of law enforcement ability buy ammo...mainly for training....marksmanship with any weapons system is a perishable skill. With an on going war on two fronts normal Fed suppliers such as lake city are on war priority...so these agencies must buy from civilian markets as well to maintain training requirements, on duty needs, R&D, any any other useage they may require.

Coffins: If there were some type of disaster i personally would rather see coffins then body bags baking in the sun... human bodies smell horrible...coffins are much better to contain a corpse as they can be sealed.

Food: Again if my city were leveled in an earthquake and there were no utilities...id sure appreciate the fact that FEMA got their act together for once and was able to provide some kind of support.

Just my take on it...who knows i could be dead wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That sinkhole sure bothers me. It's remained active all this time. It's still changing and low movement readings are still common out of that thing. WHAT precisely is down there, how much of it and how it's really set up in relation to other domes like butane storage I've read so much about is the main thing that concerns me.

Deepwater Horizon is long from over too, in my opinion. That put an unthinkable amount of oil into the gulf and only a small fraction ever made it up the thousands of feet of water. It has to have some major impact on the whole region down there....not to mention pressure issues with the blowout going for so long.

As I recall reading though, if the 900,000+ barrels of butane around the sinkhole blew up, we'd probably hear it in Missouri.

After all, Krakatoa was heard over 1,000 miles away. It wouldn't be unprecedented and that would be a BIG boom. The ISS would have a sight if they happened to be looking, I think.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I think you forgot the punchline...

Was there some REASON for titling the thread:

The REAL reason for civil unrest
or did you just forget to include that part.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Just something I have observed on the internet, the second you bring up FEMA camps all expectations of making sense fly out the window.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I'm also trying to make the connection?????

Is this the sink hole he's talking about??
______beforeitsnews/gulf-oil-spill/2013/02/la-sinkhole-emergency-tremors-force-work-halt-2441056.html
edit on 28-2-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

I know! I think I've got it! He meant 'A reason for civil unrest' and it would be - at least for those living in the area.

edit on 28-2-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I was just thinking the same thing...is the real reason for civil unrest BP? or that the Fed is buying all kinds of things and staging them in various locations across the U.S.? OR is it that BP and the Fed have conspired to cause large sinkholes in the U.S. which will swallow millions of americans, therefore driving the stock of coffin manufacturers to the top of the market, and unbeknownst to us the Fed and BP secretly control the coffin makers???

Anyone?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
We all here on ATS has heard of FEMA camps, the govt buying up ammo, orders for FEMA for water proof body bags, quotes for millions of meals in a week. The solication for companys that can be at the FEMA site and have it totally encompassed with razor wire in 72 hours, the FEMA coffins, and list goes on. Keep in mind those orders/solication is being done in the midwest.

One of the threads I have been following is about the sinkhole in Louisana. I just read an article that just infurated me. And hopefully someone will post that article here, and soon. The article is from Before its news, before you slam me read the article.

In a nutshell, BP knew back when they had the big oil spill a few years back that because of it, it was going to cause problems for the coast. They know there is ALOT of methane going into the atmosphere. And they are not doing anything to stop it. I think, the PTB know that this situation is going to get out of control, and if it blows....there goes the New Madrid. And hello ocean front property for me. Call me crazy, call me anything you want, but Just think for a second. Does it not make sense??

What does "solication" mean? I googled it but couldn't find it so not sure what you mean there.
Alot is not a word. You mean A lot.
What is the real reason for civil unrest - you don't tell us in your thread, despite your title.
What is the connection between the sink hole and BP and FEMA camps? You don't make that clear.

I think, the PTB know that this situation is going to get out of control, and if it blows....there goes the New Madrid.

If the situation gets out of control how will it effect the New Madrid? How can civil unrest effect a fault line???

I fact, I am lost totally - between your terrible grammar, use of words that don't exist, a title which is unrelated to your thread, and talk of three disparate subjects which have no common link - either implied or explained - I have no idea what you are on about?

So permit me to accept your kind invitation and call you crazy. At least we can agree on that? No

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

I think I can answer this for him as he has left the thread. So...

"Its obvious the globalists are doing things right now to get rid of our rights! I got bit by a turtle when I was young and now I can't drink orange juice"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ok, you GUYS.......No, I will repeat myself, When the BP oil spill happened a few years back, they knew most of the salt domes were compromised and they still put more in.... I still have to see the logic in that. There are more than one nasty thing down there, if it got spark........explosion......and a big one.

Sorry I didn't back here sooner, I do have a job........ya know.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by nothingwrong

I think I can answer this for him as he has left the thread. So...

"Its obvious the globalists are doing things right now to get rid of our rights! I got bit by a turtle when I was young and now I can't drink orange juice"

Thank you for answering for me, but I'm a big girl now, and mommy hasn't spoken for me for over 20 years, and I don't need anyone else to do it for me either. No offense. Like I said in the previous post, I do have a life....Family, a full time + job. I intend to keep up with this on a daily basis.

The whole point of this thread is the Govt and big wigs of BP knew that this "problem" was there and has not done anything to correct it. But I guess some people are content to be spoon fed the bull$hit they are told on the news. I pity you.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Pay no attention to the idiot posters here. Anyone with any intelligence has read at least a little about the sinkhole, and understands the connections.

I agree with you. The "experts" down there don't even know what to expect. And the gov't is keeping it out of the MSM.

It's a disaster in the making - and if you live anywhere in the mid west, south, and Mississippi River areas, you should be aware of this.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

I agree with you. The "experts" down there don't even know what to expect. And the gov't is keeping it out of the MSM.
I have to respectfully disagree. I think that the experts know very well what is happening in the area of the BP spill (allegedly still leaking), the sinkhole and surrounding areas (foaming, bubbling & tremors). I have speculated that they are slowly doling out the information in little doses cause if they came out and said the awful truth, they would never be able to keep it from the main stream media. I think Jindal, state offices, all those companies Texas Brine, BP etc... are going to keep on business as usual because this is a non-topic. The disaster that is taking place will be on going and as long as the general public is kept clueless they can keep making money.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Explosive methane gas migrating along fault lines from the Gulf to salt domes at Lake Peigneur and Bayou Corne area has been a known to be an oil and gas industry risk since 2005, according to a civil engineering expert who spoke with human rights reporter Deborah Dupré Monday.

On Jan. 31, as merrymakers' were occupied with festivities, NBC reported that oceanographer and oil spill expert Ian McDonald reported that it is possible that the 2010 BP-wrecked Macondo well "somehow opened up a new fault on the seafloor and that this "would nevertheless indicate potential for an indefinite release of oil."

In the sinkhole we have Texas Brine making money off of the oil that seems to be coming from somewhere. Interesting is that never have they published a results of the oil. They can test the oil and see if it is the same oil that was/is at Macondo. It is simple yet over 200 days have passed and no one has tried to pin point the source of the oil, and the local officials haven't demanded to know if the sinkhole oil and Macondo are one & the same.

This is the story that the author was citing. Explosive Methane Fault Migration: Gulf to La. Salt Domes?

Like nitrogen, methane is an asphyxiant, meaning it can kill people by displacing oxygen. It can also be the source of explosions if a spark ignites it, as Bayou Corne “sinkhole” area residents and officials justifiably fear some 100 miles from Macondo and the migrating gas. Simmons said people, especially in Louisiana, needed to be evacuated due to the Gulf’s “open hole.” “There will be a vast amount of methane gas coming out of there,” Simmons said.
This is what the OP is referring to. There could be something that could spark and it would be disastrous. Because the officials are playing it down, the people may feel a sense of security. Yet during the heavy rains we saw that methane is bubbling out all over. People were taking videos of bubbling in their driveways.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The REAL reason for civil unrest:

Our social structure is collapsing.

The cost of food and energy have gone through the roof. Privacy has all but disappeared. Laws are written based on special interest that buy laws according to their needs... the massive insurance industry being the primary example.

Dr Martin Luther King Jr began to stitch our racial divisions, telling us that our skin color was superficial to who we really were inside. But since then, political correctness has all but destroyed any notion of a day when race could be set aside and a colorblind society could be realized. It is obvious that division is actually required today.

Economically, we still have an upper and lower class... with that lower one now predominant since the middle class was destroyed when our nation was crippled sending our industrial plant to Asia,. This is however, denied because both parties were aparty to this crime and both pretend there is still that middle class.

So... the nation is pissed and everyone in Washington KNEW this day would come. They knew that betraying WE the People to create a New World Order would lead to a lot of unhappy folks in the land of the free. And... it's really still just begun. It will get worse.

Bush and Obama are both puppets. So are we if we think for one minute that they are not.

Turn the page... write the next one yourself

edit on 1-3-2013 by redoubt because: tyupos

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong

Originally posted by thepolish1

What does "solication" mean? I googled it but couldn't find it so not sure what you mean there.
Alot is not a word. You mean A lot.
What is the real reason for civil unrest - you don't tell us in your thread, despite your title.
What is the connection between the sink hole and BP and FEMA camps? You don't make that clear.

I think, the PTB know that this situation is going to get out of control, and if it blows....there goes the New Madrid.

If the situation gets out of control how will it effect the New Madrid? How can civil unrest effect a fault line???

I fact, I am lost totally - between your terrible grammar, use of words that don't exist, a title which is unrelated to your thread, and talk of three disparate subjects which have no common link - either implied or explained - I have no idea what you are on about?

So permit me to accept your kind invitation and call you crazy. At least we can agree on that? No

I think we can all agree that you're an arse! That's a no-brainer. Since when does perfect grammar have to pass on ATS for the ability to start a thread? Since you pretend to be so smart using using all those big words then it should be no problem for you to figure out the message Polish was conveying. Obviously, the tie in between the three subjects is that the government is preparing for civil unrest, which Polish points out pretty well with DHS bullet purchases, FEMA camps (old military forts converted into usable prison camps which are already staffed and supplied), and hundreds of thousands of black coffins. The reason they are preparing for the civil unrest would be the possibility of the New Madrid fault going ape-sheet (which if it did happen I think would be catastrophic on a level we've never seen before.) The reason for the possibility of the New Madrid fault going would be the BP oil spill which could have already caused the sink hole disaster in Bayou Corne, LA, which may be just a sign of things to come.

I enjoy reading people's threads, their thoughts and ideas, regardless of whether I agree with them or not. It's people like you who cause good people from holding back on posting these interesting threads. You should consider how you could be less of an arse (oops! did I spell that wrong?) and post your disagreements with a little less rudeness.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Add to that a couple of "natural" catastrophies - FEMA seems to be doing a real bang-up job of cleaning up Sandy's aftermath, by the looks of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Thank you for so eloquently responding to the arse. Why do people bother to respond in that kind of manner? They aren't forced to read threads on any website, (unless they are).

Many people enjoy reading different opinions here, even if they disagree.

Thank you, again, for responding to the arse.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

There was an old saying back in the late '60s... they called it 'looping'. Nixon and Agnew dismissed public sentiment in the name of 'looping'... which was their term for their political ops taking old issues and recycling them into something new. Today, it's called 'spin' but... no matter. It is basically a way to avoid answering questions.

Both sides do this.

EDIT: This was meant for another post. Was waiting for the Domino's delivery and was not paying attention to what I was doing here.

My bad... my apologies.

-R
edit on 1-3-2013 by redoubt because: correction

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join