It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant at God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The man made world is satanic...I get it. But why did you put me in it. If I had the ability to move to the wilderness id do it, but I have so many people and so much red tape holding me where I am. Id rather take my chances with wolves and grizzly bears any day than the human race.. that's too harsh, as I know most people are not predators, but the "good" among us almost always turn a blind eye or stand quietly cowering in the face of evil..hell, most people cant even see the evil in their own lives these days its so ingrained in every inch of this society. each year I live I make more enemies, people I would like to see dead and yet I do not go out to acquire these enemies, they just come into my life repeatedly. Wanting people dead cant be healthy can it..but some of the things done to me have been so malicious its unforgivable. Am I the only one who feels its not getting any better either?
So I am a salmon swimming upstream, fighting against the rapids that drag me backward, backward to hating people, instead of loving them. I'm tired of fighting a losing battle especially when it feels like im doing it on my own. God if your listening to me, then understand Ive had enough, my dreams are dead in the dirt, my hopes are burnt to ashes long ago, and I only live because i am alive, with no real purpose or calling. Life has knocked most good out of me and yet I cant bring myself to be totally bad, then again id no longer call myself good either, like everyone else ive been too exposed to the sewage and pollution to be a saint, because to be a good person you would need to be innocent of everything...more is the pity as its the bad and evil who thrive here, like I said this world is satanic..I was born into it, what chance did I have. You gave me free will to see the good from evil but you also tied my hands. Like a few billion other people, i could really use a miracle right now, like ive needed one thousands of times before, you never grant it, just give me another day here in a preview of hell.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Sounds like a prayer/talking to God kinda thing to me.

We have all felt this frustration before. I bet you feel better.

It would be nice if the human race would come together without a major catastrophe.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
like everyone else ive been too exposed to the sewage and pollution to be a saint, because to be a good person you would need to be innocent of everything...

Being innocent doesn't make you a saint. Sanctity isn't about being undefiled. Sanctity comes from choosing the good. If you don't make a choice, then you are not particularly virtuous. Like the fat kid who cannot get laid. He isn't celebate--he's desperate, so his virginity has no moral force.

Choosing the good is the test, and the righteous person is the one who does so.

more is the pity as its the bad and evil who thrive here, like I said this world is satanic..

"The friends of God are the enemies of the world." -James 4:4

I was born into it, what chance did I have. You gave me free will to see the good from evil but you also tied my hands.

If your hands had been tied, then it was never truly free will, and you're off the hook.

Like a few billion other people, i could really use a miracle right now, like ive needed one thousands of times before, you never grant it, just give me another day here in a preview of hell.

Maybe you are here because you are supposed to do something. God is less interested with what you do with the winning lottery ticket, than he is in what you will do BEFORE he magically appears like a genie and solves all your problems.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It would be nice if the human race would come together without a major catastrophe.

It would be nice for any existing god to rear its ugly head and present a nice target for our frustrations. Either claim the world you care for so deeply, or stop letting your pet devil have its way with us.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The prayers that get answered tend to be the ones where you explain how having your desire come to pass would somehow further the kingdom of Christ. Those prayers tend to get answered in the affirmative.

"Give me a way to get to the job interview" works better than "Give me a new car... make it a red one."

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

I generally do and go where i find fate directs me. In that respect i follow God. I mainly always lived like this because any time i ever made plans they always failed. So I came to accept trying to make things happen or mold life in my own direction simply doesn't work..in fact it always goes horribly wrong when i try to live to any kind of plan. I know most people believe they can control their fate, but more and more I am seeing my fate has been set from day one. Too many coincidences have confirmed it. I am just not happy to know i was meant to live the life ive got. It seems kind of perverse, to make people believe they have any real impact here. I am working to Gods plan simply because Im not working to my own plan., i don't even have a plan anymore to work to, as I said they always failed, like they were meant to fail.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

IF someone kicks you in the ribs... do you curl up in a ball and whine about it?

Or

Do you get up and deal with it?

Life has a way of kicking us around... but the ones that prevail are those who keep getting back up...

So GET UP!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

Either claim the world you care for so deeply, or stop letting your pet devil have its way with us.

Pray that with love not hatred in your heart and you've got one very powerful prayer on your hands my friend.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Your right, but I don't know if your really getting me. See, Ive seen repeating patterns. Doesn't matter where i go or what I do. I see the same faces on different people, the same situations developing in different environments. Its like a repeating pattern i cant escape from, so I know the way life keeps going the same way, is because its meant to go this way for me. Lets say, you live on a street and your neighbor is a real problem, nasty aggressive always looking for trouble...so you move...and you get a new neighbor, but they are exactly the same...This is just one example of the repeating pattern im talking about...this stuff has happened all my life the same old problems in different places with different people. There seems no escape, unless somehow God gives me a way to the wilderness, as thats where i always wanted to be. But until things are finished with my family here I cant just leave. And even then I couldnt just go unless God permits it to be that way fro me, like I said any plan I make has always failed.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Your right, but I don't know if your really getting me. See, Ive seen repeating patterns. Doesn't matter where i go or what I do. I see the same faces on different people, the same situations developing in different environments. Its like a repeating pattern i cant escape from, so I know the way life keeps going the same way, is because its meant to go this way for me. Lets say, you live on a street and your neighbor is a real problem, nasty aggressive always looking for trouble...so you move...and you get a new neighbor, but they are exactly the same...This is just one example of the repeating pattern im talking about...this stuff has happened all my life the same old problems in different places with different people. There seems no escape, unless somehow God gives me a way to the wilderness, as thats where i always wanted to be. But until things are finished with my family here I cant just leave. And even then I couldnt just go unless God permits it to be that way fro me, like I said any plan I make has always failed.

Do you know you're doomed to repeat your mistakes?

There is most definitely a lesson you're missing...

IF said neighbour is "nasty and aggressive" perhaps you might find out why he/she is that way... try to get to know them better and find out whats happening in his life...

Improve your relationship with the problem... and the problem will solve itself.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Sounds like a prayer/talking to God kinda thing to me.

We have all felt this frustration before. I bet you feel better.

Here is a thought, stop march stepping to an illusionary God and take control of your own lives. There was no mommy or daddy spiritual being that cared for you at all, just you as food energy; take the idea of a "Charm Pop Sucker 'cherry flavor'" tasty snack is the end of you 'something' or the original intent a being in becoming a NON such consumed equaling 'well that was the point'.
edit on 19-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tovenar

The prayers that get answered tend to be the ones where you explain how having your desire come to pass would somehow further the kingdom of Christ. Those prayers tend to get answered in the affirmative.

"Give me a way to get to the job interview" works better than "Give me a new car... make it a red one."

OK, well, if i ever wanted lots of money it was simply to be able to afford to isolate myself from those around me. There are too many sociopaths allowed to walk about freely in society, at least here in the western world. I had a run in with one over the weekend and its still annoying me now. I was humiliated in public and things could so easily have escalated in extreme violence, the kind where someone ends up dead and the other one ends up in prison, but didnt escalate, only because i backed down. I am sick of this stuff.
Is this God giving me a message to stay in doors all the time? I mean seriously? It used to be indoors I had to deal with violence, see what I mean. There is no escaping it. Not unless I am dead, or God give me a way out and he isnt giving me a way out. And why would God give me a way out when he doesn't give billions of others a way out. Well maybe most other people dont see the problem..or the cause of the problems...I do see it...its the human race, the ego driven society. Its not improving. the world isnt going to wake up one day and be more caring or loving, its not in our nature as a species. We are destined to fight and kill, bully and humiliate. So, if your correct all I have to do is ask God to help me find a way to where i will be at peace. And that should be a simple prayer to answer...lets see if it works... Hasn't before.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hi Blackhat,

I wanted to share a few quotes with you, that helped me during a time in my life, where I was very much in the state of mind you have shared in this thread.

Albert Schweitzer in his work "Philosophy of Civilization", (1875-1965) said,

"We have to carry on the struggle against the evil that is in mankind, not by judging others, but by judging ourselves. Struggle with oneself and veracity towards oneself are the means by which we influence others. We quietly draw them into our efforts to attain the deep spiritual self-realization which springs from reverence for one's own life."

Another favorite that helps me bring it all back into focus is a quote by Walter Horton (1817-1881) in his work "Microcosmos". He said, "If evil is not something directly willed by God and not something wholly outside of his control, but something in his good world which he has temporarily permitted to exist while he calls for volunterrs to oppose and correct it, the the task of overcoming evil is never a hopeless one."

Keep faith. In the end, faith always proves itself to the faithful. God works through us all.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

Do you know you're doomed to repeat your mistakes?

There is most definitely a lesson you're missing...

IF said neighbour is "nasty and aggressive" perhaps you might find out why he/she is that way... try to get to know them better and find out whats happening in his life...

Improve your relationship with the problem... and the problem will solve itself.

Yes I get that...I know I have patterns too. Patterns of behavior and habits etc, I can change somethings but not all things...and I don't even know all the things I would need to change. to create a better experience here. I find if I don't get trouble from one direction it comes from an other direction...but yeah I can lock myself in the house and wait to be burglarized instead because that's what I mean about fate...it gets you no matter what you try.
edit on 19-2-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thanks for that. I know like millions of people I have depression, its not with me all the time, and its not crippling, although I sleep a lot, because I know im better off asleep, its the nearest thing to being dead afterall.
When I tell anyone how I feel, it worries them. I am not suicidal, but as i said, i see life as futile and the joke is I used to be a fighter, i never used to back down and that got me nowhere and life knocked most of the fight out of me, so i tried the other way and that gets me nowhere either. I need a real friend, even on a message board for one minute, thats what i need, thats why I wrote to God here, hoping someone would hear me, and for all you who have responded, thank you. I know we all go through crap in our lives, some more than others.
edit on 19-2-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yes I get that...I know I have patterns too. Patterns of behavior and habits etc, I can change somethings but not all things...and I don't even know all the things I would need to change. to create a better experience here. I find if I don't get trouble from one direction it comes from an other direction...but yeah I can lock myself in the house and wait to be burglarized instead because that's what I mean about fate...it gets you no matter what you try.

You make your own Fate, its not already sealed... unless of course you believe it is...

Perhaps its not whats outside, but whats inside that needs changing?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

well I never believed in fate until i looked back at my life..I know even when i made choices things backfired. Many things, especially in the last few years have come into my life, things i feared but never thought would happen , they came knocking on my door. Like they were always waiting to spring into my life the whole time. I wont go into detail...but too many things have happened, very specific things, and all bad. I feel like ive been cursed especially in recent years. I could nearly tell you what will come next, that's how specific my bad luck has been running. I know its more than random bad luck.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You're a good young person - don't lose hope, try and try again, you'll have your breakthrough but it might come just one step beyond apparent failure. Hang in there - maybe try the white hat too.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well that doesn't help much... Send me a private message if you don't feel like talking publically about it...

In the mean time since you've locked yourself away from the world... Maybe you have time to read a story

reluctant-messenger.com...

Might help... Might not...

I think you need to find a bit of peace in your life...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks for listening..I am off to bed now...like i said at times like these, its the best place for me, either that or staying awake all night...lets hope there are no nightmares or premonitions at least. I have had some of those in the last few years and they have come true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join