It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Study Proves Guns Don’t Kill People *Shocking Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i think this independant study was a bit childish.
i think maybe the op just wanted to show off his gun collection.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Take away the right of the Average citizen to own firearms and that would leave them exposed and defenseless against criminals and law enforcement.

Think about it...

What the hell is wrong with the US if you only feel safe from each other armed to the teeth with guns.. You mindset does not help matters... The laws of attraction are at play here.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you take away guns, then law abiding citizens can't protect themselves .. and the criminals will ALWAYS find a way to get an illegal firearm.

You seem all the expert on criminals. Are you a criminal yourself or did you just surmise the above statement in fairy dream land...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Take away the right of the Average citizen to own firearms and that would leave them exposed and defenseless against criminals and law enforcement.

Think about it...

What the hell is wrong with the US if you only feel safe from each other armed to the teeth with guns.. You mindset does not help matters... The laws of attraction are at play here.

There is a saying that I'm sure you have heard before.

"A armed society is a polite society."

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

There is a saying that I'm sure you have heard before. "A armed society is a polite society."

Thank you I have not heard the above saying before.. The English can be very polite yet they are not armed..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
i think maybe the op just wanted to show of his gun collection.
i think this independant study was a bit childish.

Maybe those were pictures pulled off the net for illustrative purposes after a quick Google search?

Maybe the OP fooled you? I hear he's pretty clever!

edit on 16-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Guns don't kill, it's the man behind

Do I feel safer walking down the street, or sat in my shop, knowing that no-one has a gun? Or would I feel safer walking down my street, or sat in my shop, knowing that everyone I see is carrying a gun?

Of course, if I sold guns I might think differently!

But as I've said before, I would hate to live in a world where I didn't feel safe unless I had a gun. And I'm very happy that I don't.
edit on 16-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You are the reason guns should be banned.

Really? ME? I’m not a criminal.

It is the hight of irresponsibility to leave such powerful weapons in open view.....

What is "hight"? Is that like height only shorter?

How is it irresponsible? I was sitting right there keeping an eye on them. That’s not illegal in my state.

I put myself in harms way for this study!!! I had a loaded gun in my hands and was willing to shoot any one of those guns if they began shooting at innocent people.

edit on 16-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
To be fair, cars don't kill anyone either. Nor do knives, bows and arrows or poisons

Well to be really fair maybe we should ban Monkey's to.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

If you take away guns, then law abiding citizens can't protect themselves .. and the criminals will ALWAYS find a way to get an illegal firearm.

You seem all the expert on criminals. Are you a criminal yourself or did you just surmise the above statement in fairy dream land...

Nah the experts on criminals are those bunch of criminals sitting on Capitol Hill running their guns to middle eastern freedom fighter, and dictator alike, and drug cartel.

They give the weapons denied to us to whoever is "friendly" to them which speaks volumes to anyone paying attention.

Over throw other governments and they have a long history of that, but oh hell no Amerikans guns should never, ever be in our hands.

Meh

Guns don't kill people the American government sure can, the police sure can, the criminals sure can, but oh hell no American gun owners don't you all dare.
edit on 16-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Do I feel safer walking down the street, or sat in my shop, knowing that no-one has a gun? Or would I feel safer walking down my street, or sat in my shop, knowing that everyone I see is carrying a gun?

That’s a great question….

Let’s ask the POTUS, shall we?

HUH!! He seems to be contradicting himself!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Think about it...

Thank you for the Anti Gun aka VICTIMS viewpoint.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by TDawgRex

There is a saying that I'm sure you have heard before. "A armed society is a polite society."

Thank you I have not heard the above saying before.. The English can be very polite yet they are not armed..

It's kind of a weird saying isn't it. It implies that if your not armed your not polite. It almost implies a sense of blackmail. That if your not polite, I'll whip out my glock and teach you some politeness.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Please dismount your high horse, Ma’am. Violent crime with guns happens in every country on this planet.

The best argument I’ve ever heard in favor of gun carry was from a victim of gun violence. If this isn’t compelling then you’re oblivious.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Got a license for that glock?
Pass a background check for that glock?

Does your state allowed CCW?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It's kind of a weird saying isn't it. It implies that if your not armed your not polite. It almost implies a sense of blackmail. That if your not polite, I'll whip out my glock and teach you some politeness.

It implies that people tend to mind their manners when they know the consequences for not doing so will be immediate and severe.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Good point

Does the POTUS feel absolutely safe wherever he goes? Is he happy to leave his windows and doors open at night?

Is he surrounded by people with guns?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Got a license for that glock?
Pass a background check for that glock?

Does your state allowed CCW?

I was making a statement on an armed society being a polite one and questioning the validity of the statement.. I have no care for your gun laws whatsoever. You could arm all toddlers for I care.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I was making a statement on an armed society being a polite one and questioning the validity of the statement.. I have no care for your gun laws whatsoever. You could arm all toddlers for I care.

All anyone has to do is look to the police and military to get that answer.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gigaherc

Yea, and not going to the doctor when your ill reduces your chances of being killed by the doctor.

Sound smart?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join