It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul was a murderer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Paul was very big into his anti-law theology. It makes perfect sense that as an agent of Rome, preaching a Roman moral system, could arouse the anger of the Jews while also helping to co-opt the fledging Christian faith, unbeknownst to the Jewish leaders.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Buddhism worships gods of death and destruction? Where have their god(s) ever destroyed anything?

I think your god, Yahweh, holds the title of a god of death and destruction. Read Sodom and Gomorrah to see that what I say is true. Read the great flood too, he's the biggest murderer and destroyer in all of history. How about the Crusades? Ever heard of them? Yeah, they were supposedly done in the name of Yahweh.

Tell me, how many wars has Buddhism ever fought in the name of their god? And how many times has their god wiped out the Earth's population with a flood?

Oh yeah, none, because Buddhism doesn't endorse a creator.

Gautama Buddha did not endorse belief in a creator deity,[1][2] refused to express any views on creation[3] and stated that questions on the origin of the world are worthless.[4][5] The non-adherence[6] to the notion of an omnipotent creator deity or a prime mover is seen by many as a key distinction between Buddhism and other religions.

Source

Why do you try to discredit Buddhism when you obviously know NOTHING about it?
edit on 19-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Everything is God. Everything  shares the same essence or "stuff" of reality, which is spirit (Hinduism - the Brahma; Buddhism - Nirvana). The belief in the unity of all things is Monism. Its why the philosophy of New Age thinking has been summed up as: "All is God", "All is one" and "All is well". The New Age concept of God is impersonal, usually described as Force, Energy, Essence, Consciousness, Vibration, Principle, or Being - surprise, surprise just like the eastern religions espouse.

Buddha "I am one with God"

Your statements show that your issue has nothing to do with Paul whatsoever, but rather your rejection of the Creator of Heaven and Earth. Like Adam's iniquity, you share the Buddhas beliefs.

Man is not God, and unregenerate man in his sole Adamic state, is separated from his Creator. The descendants of Adam were born in his image, not in the image and likeness of Our Creator. 

The Buddhist tradition is no stranger to violence. 

Prof. Jerryson writes in Monks With Guns: Discovering Buddhist Violence "It was then that I realized that I was a consumer of a very successful form of propaganda. Since the early 1900s, Buddhist monastic intellectuals such as Walpola Rahula, D. T. Suzuki, and Tenzin Gyatso, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama, have labored to raise Western awareness of their cultures and traditions. In doing so, they presented specific aspects of their Buddhist traditions while leaving out others."

Porf. Paul Demieville writes:
"We are told that the first reason [to put the Brahmins to death] was out of pity [for them], to help the Brahmans avoid the punishment they had accrued by committing evil deeds while continuously slandering Buddhism. [4]
Here we arrive at a disturbing theme found in Buddhist thought: “compassionate killing”.  Killing is normally forbidden because it is done with evil intent (hatred, vengeance, etc.), but if it is done with “compassion”, it becomes something permissible, even praiseworthy.
The Buddhist does the unbeliever a favor by killing him, “an act of charity”:
In the Zen sect in Japan, they interpreted the argument for taking another’s life as “attempting to bring the other’s Buddha nature to life” (Buddha nature exists in virtually every living being), “by putting an end to the passions that lead astray…”
They make killing an act of charity. [5]

Buddhism and Hinduism beliefs drove the Kamikaze pilots, lead its monks to not follow a path of peace but set themselves on fire, and to view KILLING OTHERS AS AN ACT OF CHARITY. Their religion is sold to the west as "spiritual, yet not religious" and as peace-loving, and one of tolerance. They don't bother to tell the westerners, the atheistic kids of Christian forefathers, that their brand of "tolerance" is false because they fully believe that if you are not Buddhist in this lifetime, you will eventually be Buddhist in another. 

Buddhists and Hindu religions are as Antichrist as they come, based solely on the serpent doctrines of falsehood that men are gods and eternal. 

Shiva sits outside of CERN. The Freemasons just put a woman, nee Krishna, up as their commander of expedition 33 on the ISS. Those who hold their same beliefs lace their dogma with the idea of "compassionate killing", the idea that us "useless eaters" and "unenlightened ones" just need to depart sooner rather than later in order for us to "evolve spiritually" - that it's not really murder when they believe that my spirit is eternal.... So you are going to tell me that men and women who hold such beliefs aren't prepared to bring about the end of the world as we know it???

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness123

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness123
Paul was very big into his anti-law theology. It makes perfect sense that as an agent of Rome, preaching a Roman moral system, could arouse the anger of the Jews while also helping to co-opt the fledging Christian faith, unbeknownst to the Jewish leaders.

Paul wasn't anti-law. In fact Paul argued that the law was "perfect", but we are flawed. And that the law was fulfilled in the person and work of Christ. Jesus gave two commands to follow under the second covenant, which He said fulfilled "the entire law and prophets".

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

If man is not god, then why did Jesus claim to be god? What if we are all equal to Jesus? What if that was the "good news"?

If Jesus could say it, then why can't I? Wasn't Jesus harassed for saying his Father was god? Aren't you "harassing" me because I say that my Father is god? You rejecting me is just like them rejecting Jesus 2,000 years ago.

So Buddha saying he is one with god is bad how? Didn't Jesus say the same thing? So why is it good for Jesus but bad for Buddha?

What would be the most liberating thing that you could learn? In my opinion, the most liberating thing I have experienced is realizing that I am one with god. That's the last thing the leaders of this world want you thinking, because if you think that then you have complete and utter freedom. They want you enslaved, not free.

You are One with God just like Jesus was, we all are.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So why did Paul come in and add all this extra crap like grace/faith/salvation? Jesus never said anything about having to believe he rose from the dead to have eternal life. In fact, on more than one occasion he says to someone that if they keep the law, they will pass to life. All Jesus wanted was love for one another, not for us to place him on a pedestal.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So why did Paul come in and add all this extra crap like grace/faith/salvation? Jesus never said anything about having to believe he rose from the dead to have eternal life. In fact, on more than one occasion he says to someone that if they keep the law, they will pass to life. All Jesus wanted was love for one another, not for us to place him on a pedestal.

In order to come to know God you must do so by seeing Him through the Son, Who holds the true light of God.

That is where the line is drawn between intellectual and believer. If you cannot believe in the Resurrection of Christ, you will not understand a believer of the Christian Faith. It is by that we believe Christ was resurrected, and it is in faith that we believe that Christ has won for us salvation from the dead.

Why?

Because it is Grace which is given when a person comes to believe in the Resurrection. The person receives a resurrected spirit, and will soon receive a resurrected body, which is "salvation". This "Grace" is given directly from the Father and thus gives the believer the true connection with God.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

You are the Son that holds the true light of god. The true light of god is within all of us, your vision/sight/consciousness is proof of this. Pure light (God) is what helps you to perceive the world, it is the light that you see with and the light that makes you you.

The holy spirit (consciousness) is what makes you have "eyes to see". Unfortunately for you, you see the light but you do not comprehend it. Why? Because of Paul's teachings. His teachings are there to separate you from god, not bring you closer to him. By believing Paul's words, you are separating yourself from God, believing Jesus was him and no one else. That is not true at all, we are all One with God, not just Jesus.

Also, the resurrection is not what you think it is. When we die, we are resurrected through reincarnation, this is the resurrection Jesus was talking about, not him dying for three days then coming back. We are all the resurrection, because in order for you to be in the body you are in now, you had to die in another life to be born back into this one.

THAT'S the true resurrection, not Paul's version. What does it take to actually believe in reincarnation? Faith.

edit on 20-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Um Jesus did say to believe on Him. And as far as what Jesus said about following the law you completely ignored the context. Jesus was answering a person's question in a very specific manner. That man asked the Lord what he needed to do himself to "inherit" eternal life. And Jesus was quite honest, the man needed to keep the law, and be perfect. Then he would inherit eternal life all on his own.

I've never heard of or met anyone without sin who has been perfect.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Um.. Jesus was talking about his message, if you believe his message then you believe in him. I believe HIS message, not Paul's, which in turn means I also believe in him because to believe in him is to believe in myself.

So why didn't Jesus say that he needed to believe that he was going to die and rise from the dead? Why did he tell him that he only needed to keep the law to inherit eternal life? That kind of goes against the whole basis of Christianity don't you think?

If I asked Jesus the same question now, what would be his answer? Would it be to keep the law or to believe he died and rose from the dead?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Before the Ultimate Sacrifice of Jesus there was the Law in full force for the Jew and before the Law and for the Gentile until Jesus there was mans righteousness to God to save his soul . The Jews a peculiar people never shared the Law with the Gentile nor would he have shared Jesus with the Gentile . So that is why we had Paul a Roman citizen and yet a Jew to bypass the very tight lipped Jewish tradition of the exclusion of the Gentile . The Jews had contempt for the Gentile then as they exhibited in the Talmud and Protocols of Zion .
Paul went out first to the Jews and then to the Gentile and was hated because of it and sent to his death because of it . And that is why the attack on Paul lead by the Jews for the destruction of Jesus and the Gentile .

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I guess you missed it earlier. The Protocols of Zion is a known hoax. It's been debunked for almost 100 years now:

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the US in the 1920s.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis publicized the text as if it were a valid document, although it had already been exposed as fraudulent. After the Nazi Party came to power in 1933, it ordered the text to be studied in German classrooms. The historian Norman Cohn suggested that Hitler used the Protocols as his primary justification for initiating the Holocaust—his "warrant for genocide". [1]

The Protocols purports to document the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting of Jewish leaders discussing their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies. It is still widely available today and even now sometimes presented as a genuine document, whether on the Internet or in print in numerous languages.

Wiki

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

John 11:25-27 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."

John 1:11-12 'He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.'

John 10:24-33 The Jews gathered around him, saying, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly." Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father’s name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one." Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?" "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

John 8:23-24 But he continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I AM, you will indeed die in your sins."

edit on 20-2-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

John 8:23-24 But he continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I AM, you will indeed die in your sins."

edit on 20-2-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

I would also like to add that when Moses met our Lord in the burning bush and asked who He was, He said "I Am." and the world was sanctified.

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'" Exodus 3:14

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Funny, because I AM too. Some people just can't make that connection for some reason, it's so simple.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You may want to look at verse 34 as well. Why didn't you include it too?

John 10
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’?

Why do you assume I blaspheme when I say the same as Jesus? You are rejecting me just as they rejected Jesus.

I AM, and so are you.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You may want to look at verse 34 as well. Why didn't you include it too?

John 10
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’?

Why do you assume I blaspheme when I say the same as Jesus? You are rejecting me just as they rejected Jesus.

I AM, and so are you.

I think saying that we are "gods' is blowing it out of context. We are Gods in that we have dominion over the earth, animals, plants, etc.

but I do not want to take it upon myself so as to compare myself to Jesus unless I am to humble myself, not to pride myself upon the thought.

"Why do you assume I blaspheme when I say the same as Jesus? You are rejecting me just as they rejected Jesus. "

I would never reject you, because I have not judged you, where have I done so?

I see God as the Christ, as the Son, as the Word of the Living God, and if in myself is God too, than it is of no merit of mine, but God only.

But also I add that I have seen the Father through the Son, so I love the Son and I am grateful. But the reciprocal Love from the both of Them is the Holy Spirit.

edit on 20-2-2013 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You are the Son, we all are. We bear the true light of God, consciousness. Stop looking past yourself and start looking within because that's where God is.

God can see everything right? If god is consciousness, then he literally does see everything, through our eyes.

God created the universe right? Don't we create the universe within our minds? Our brain processes the information then makes the image that we see. So in a sense, we create the world around us every second of every day.

This universe is also heaven, the kingdom made FOR us and BY us. It is the Kingdom of God (our kingdom), unfortunately some have desired power over love which has turned the Earth into what it Is today.

I'm not saying to stop believing in who Jesus was, because he was most definitely telling the truth. He was one with God, but so are we. If you believe in Jesus (as I do), then also realize that you must believe in yourself as well.

Do you see the light? Yes, of course you do, but do you comprehend it? The darkness does not comprehend the light, if you do not comprehend what your light is (God), then you live in darkness.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Are you that easy ? Have you not read them ? Did you not expect them to be so called debunked . Have you not realised that they have been followed by the Globalist Jews to the letter ? The Jews said Jesus was a fake . Why do you read the New Testament bible then ? Take a chance and read the Protocols and make up your own mind .
The Protocols were discovered in France and sent to Russia and published . The second issue of publication was confinscated and mostly destroyed by the 1/2 Jewish leader who suceeded czar Nicolas and imprisoned the publisher Nilus . Russia was not the author of the Protocols . The Jewish Globalist of course would spend great resourses to hide or discredit the Protocols so you would not read them . Because if you did read them you would know see wrote them and who is following them today .
edit on 20-2-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
WE are all created in the image of God, we are all given the power to create as God creates no other creature has this ability. You are both correct. The scripture as with anything is in the eye of the beholder. Paul was an excellent author for the books he authored in the bible. he was an excellent example of a very important fact God, Jesus wish none to perish, forgiveness mercy is for all. Consciousness, Grace not that different. There are many themes that run very similar in all religions, the golden rule for one even atheist appreciate that. Love thy neighbor as thy self- my favorite. The devil is in the details my friends. Share a glass of wine, create a new charity use your power to create for something good and stop looking for differences. We all have common threads. Leave the condition of others eternal souls to themselves, especially opinions on the topic including mine. Until the end comes for each of us we can only be left to our own minds, souls abilities. God bless everyone.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join