It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edited: Does anyone know why Nibiru did not hit, theories, new dates, etc, Regular 2012'ers have va

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I seriously would have thought that the Nibiru crowd would be pouring over this forum with all new dates and predictions, but it's really turned into a ghost town?

I am genuinely curious as to why nibiru did not hit in the words of the Nibiru Crowd that was so vocal, I have heard elsewhere about new dates, the calculations were wrong and a host of other theories, I'd like that to be discussed here.. it's really fascinating now that everyone has the chance to start fresh.

Any ideas as to why that would be?
edit on 14-2-2013 by vkey08 because: changed the tone

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I seriously would have thought that the Nibiru crowd would be pouring over this forum with all new dates and predictions, but it's really turned into a ghost town?

suprised? Like 99.9999999995% (yes accurate statistic /sarc) of the CRAP posted on this website, it is lies and gullible people listening to jokesters, pranksters, and mentally handicap stories

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Does anyone really care? Just let it go. Now it's the skeptics who are being obnoxious.

Maybe you should take a lesson from those quiet 2012'ers.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by vkey08

Does anyone really care? Just let it go. Now it's the skeptics who are being obnoxious.

Thought I had a rough personality, that is flat out rude, but it is a completely useless thread. So you are onto something here..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

suprised? Like 99.9999999995% (yes accurate statistic /sarc) of the CRAP posted on this website, it is lies and gullible people listening to jokesters, pranksters, and mentally handicap stories

No one is keeping you here. By all means, there's the door if you feel like you've been cheated by investing your hard-earned time and energy in a conspiracy website. Although I feel as though perhaps you should have known the risks before you joined...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Well not so quite, We Nibiru are just holding the cards very close to the chest as to not give anything away too soon (thought the Dec. 2012 thing was the real deal? It was a distraction).
edit on 14-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

reply to post by vkey08

Thought I had a rough personality, that is flat out rude, but it is a completely useless thread. So you are onto something here..

I agree it's useless, it was never meant to be 100% serious, just a notation that there has been very little in the way of explanation from the same people as to what happened to Nibiru, and we had promises of them telling us what was up with the little planet..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by vkey08

If I remember correctly some stated they would give up their membership if wrong. Maybe others are trying to keep a low profile.

Either way, as soon as a new doom date gets pegged they will be back to spread fear/love depending on their flavor.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Eavel

No one is keeping you here. By all means, there's the door if you feel like you've been cheated by investing your hard-earned time and energy in a conspiracy website. Although I feel as though perhaps you should have known the risks before you joined...

We still have liberties, and if I enjoy reading ignorant fools comments then I will.

Get a life,

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Just a wild guess, but maybe they are still hiding in their doomsday bunkers and are awaiting the time when they imagine the nuclear fallout has cleared so they can safely come out. Won't they be in for a surprise?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

You know what's rude? Starting a thread focused entirely on the opinion that the lack of significant events in 2012 proves that 2012ers were wrong for believing in change. As though the desire to slit their wrists in disappointment weren't strong enough already, the skeptics had to remind us of why we wanted change to begin with. Rubbing our nose in our own disappointment as though the entire world's failure to turn over a new leaf is something to be proud of.

That's what I call rude. And yes, this thread is pointless. It doesn't contribute anything except attitude and bad karma to the already steep hill of pride and prejudice this website has garnered over the past year. What a waste of digital space.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Who cares? At least they finally gave it a rest!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Really? all I hear is waaa waw aaw waaaaa .. Get a life, if you dont like the thread then stay out of them. You just come on here to talk crap to others? That why your post count is higher than your star count? HAHA

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Eavel

You know what's rude? Starting a thread focused entirely on the opinion that the lack of significant events in 2012 proves that 2012ers were wrong for believing in change. As though the desire to slit their wrists in disappointment weren't strong enough already, the skeptics had to remind us of why we wanted change to begin with. Rubbing our nose in our own disappointment as though the entire world's failure to turn over a new leaf is something to be proud of.

That's what I call rude. And yes, this thread is pointless. It doesn't contribute anything except attitude and bad karma to the already steep hill of pride and prejudice this website has garnered over the past year. What a waste of digital space.

What's disappointing about a large planet NOT hitting the Earth? I'm only talking about the Nibiru people, not anyone who was in it for Ascension or whatever else, just simply the fact that on December 21st a large planet that noone could see did not hit the Earth and cause the end of all humanity as we know it..

The reason I ask and started this thread is that new dates have been put forward, recalculated etc, they are circulating by the likes of John Moore and Nancy Lieder still, and it would be helpful to hear from some of the people that talked about this theory as to why the recalculations needed to be done, and when the new dates are, and why it didn't happen, it's not meant to be negative in any way, it's more curiosity into the whole thing at this point.

But I think that a nerve was hit? Slitting wrists over the fact that the Earth wasn't blasted to bits? Please explain why one would be despondent over THAT?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The Rapture got 'em all Vkey.....

Des

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Now it's the skeptics who are being obnoxious.

"Skeptics" of anything, have never been not, obnoxious. They are even bullies. This I experienced first hand. They Truly Believe they are our favour doers, but all they are is bullies. Thats it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

Now, now- don't judge all by the actions of a few. I am a skeptic and am not a bully or obnoxious, and there are many others that are neither as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'M STILL HERE!!!
You pukes can't get rid of me THAT easily!
Haha

It is an obvious problem with our calendar. Not the Mayan calendar. Cuz theirs was like REALLY GOOD.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Just exactly who was in the "Nibiru Crowd" so we can know who they are and ridicule them even further. They definitely deserve all the abuse we can heap on them for putting us thru this mess!!

Names please....

or was this a self serving "I told you so" Flag and star fishing expedition, type of thread? Here ya go......."atta boy" you are so hip and aware.

edit on 14-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
December 21, 2012 - The End of the World, or not... **ALL MEMBERS Please Read**

As is the ATS way, we don't act uncivilly toward our fellow members, we don't rub people's faces in their mistakes, we focus on the topic not each other.

It is in that light I am asking every one of us to go easy on the "I told you so" posts, let he among us who has never been wrong stand up and prove it. There's nothing to be gained by being rude about mistaken beliefs, we ALL have them at some point in our lives and a little kindness and understanding from our peers go a long way when we realize it.

PLEASE help the volunteer staff out and abide our TACs by resisting the urge to throw mud, it will be greatly appreciated.

Springer...

So dont throw MUD .. it make a mess on the walls
who will clean it up ?

YOU

or Springer will make you lick it

edit on 2/14/2013 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join