It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

No its NOT a known fact that "banks create money from nothing" because they don't.

How is there inflation if the banks create no money?

Inflation is caused by more money exsisting for the same amount of property or sevices.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by tinhattribunal

grasping for a straw much? Human is a word that means homo-sapiens.... We are all human.. sheesh...

yah, but you don't want to say that in court.
or put it on a document.

it's a binding legal term with an absolute meaning.

many words used in law today have real meanings that books like black's [while it's generally real good] doesn't even cover.

as a citizen you are supposed to know them.which is nuts because their origins go back thousands of years

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by jamshaman
Here's a roundtable discussion about the One People's Trust, which includes the author, Heather Tucci herself.

Did heather explain why she lied about Boehner being Interim President?

it's been explained a couple of times in this thread.
you know disinformation works, [obviously] it goes around and around...
pay attention schuyler

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

only when they grope young boys

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I joined this site specifically to reply to this thread, this is a major subject which can be proven with facts.

I am not sure who the creator of the thread is, but im tossing up between disinfo agent or genuine 'human being' who does not fully understand the fraud/deception regarding law that is taking place against humanity.

I have not fully managed to read the whole thread, but i want people to read this before i continue consciouslifenews.com...

Will continue in my next comment.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jointheresistance1

So you are going to drop a link to a deleted post on here, on how whoever posted the OP is a shill for TPTB?

Where's your mile long brick of gold that you got from OPPT if you believe them so much?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jointheresistance1
I have not fully managed to read the whole thread, but i want people to read this before i continue consciouslifenews.com...

And you have not fully managed to do your research.

That thread on ATS was found to be a fabrication -- a complete hoax. Because of the nature of the hoax, the thread was removed from public view.

Silly scammers. Using an unrelated hoax from a couple years ago to try and -- uh -- what? Dunno. Silly scammers.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The post I've replied to was the most liberating thing I've ever read in my life.

Thank you to Hawkiye I read the entire thing in one sitting, and I'm probably going to reread it again. Carl Miller.. hmmm

Thank you. srsly

I also thank the OP for their work on this thread. Deny ignorance, because I was ignorant of this group until today.

edit on 17-2-2013 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jointheresistance1
I joined this site specifically to reply to this thread, this is a major subject which can be proven with facts.

I am not sure who the creator of the thread is, but im tossing up between disinfo agent or genuine 'human being' who does not fully understand the fraud/deception regarding law that is taking place against humanity.

Will continue in my next comment.

Unless you have proof of either, linking to a short story that was deleted because too many people thought it was real is insulting at the least slanderous at the best. I have given my reasons on this thread, the fact that I feel, after reading everything on it, and looking at some of the people involved that it is a scam, plain simple and to the point.. You are coming on, stating you only registered to post about this topic and then instead of giving any proof, start out by making an attack... Well done.. certainly convinced me that this isn't all a sham, oh and by the way, did you ever get the gold from your new Dear Leader? I didn't and I got paid this week, kinda hard for a Foreclosed upon place don'tcha think?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Which reminds me: you still haven't posted a link to Padelford, Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah, [14 Georgia 438, 520] that isn't on a conspiracy site. Repeating the same fictitious court case over and over again does not make it real.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Which reminds me: you still haven't posted a link to Padelford, Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah, [14 Georgia 438, 520] that isn't on a conspiracy site. Repeating the same fictitious court case over and over again does not make it real.

it's not on Lexis/Nexis either...So I would dare say it was either a misrepresentation, like the executive order that I posted, OR it's a completely fabricated story like the Trafficant speech.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
And now.... here's some more rainbow farts from the OPPT's soundboard American Kabuki...

So let's say that the new system rolls out this weekend (as is being strongly hinted at from all sides of the pond). What happens then?

-The banks will make a killing on the IQD & VND currency exchange (they do get a nice percentage above and beyond the rate given to you)

-The PPs will roll out to everyone who was lucky enough to be involved in the programs

-The St Germain Trust funds- Alpha, Omega, Freedom and Destiny- will get paid out, and if you're lucky to know one of the trustees, or one of the people getting the big packages, you might get some of that money granted to you.

-You will get sent a cheque for every penny you ever paid in illegal income taxes (I have been told that these have already been printed)

-All your debts will be forgiven.

- NESARA Law will roll out globally (although you might want to ask yourself what Right they have to push the American Constitution on other countries)

- The bad guy puppets of the Cabal that lost this battle will be arrested and tried for their crimes against humanity.

- Announcements will come out that will explain all these things.... but it will be done in bits and pieces, and much of the really juicy parts will never be revealed to the public. In reality, the public might get about 10% of the real story.

I bolded a couple of things of interest as everyone claims this whole thing is transparent and for everyone.. Firstly, if you're lucky enough to know someone getting one of the big payouts.. hmmmmm Gold for some not for all? AND We'll only ever know 10% of what they are doing... Sounds REAL transparent..

Let's hear from the supporters, this all sounds like doublespeak now...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

AND THE BIG ONE!!! THERE IS NO GOLD HANDOUT TO EVERY ONE!!!!! (From American Kabuki)

There seems to be some confusion over what a public trust and a trust fund really are. The One People’s Public Trust is not a trust fund. The trustees are not promising free money or handouts, contrary to what some people may have told you.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
and now they're joining NESARA with TOPPT? Didn't fourthmeal, when he was still bold enough to try and back this garbage up state that the NESARA scam wasn't anything like TOPPT?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
the unfed reserve less bank belongs to private citizens - this is why there is inflation.

They further go on to state than in the 1930's that Roosevelt sold the United States to a banking cabal, and we became the UNITED STATES a fictitious entity that was in fact a corporation, and that ever person born, through their birth certificate, is held as collateral to this mysterious and secret banking cabal.

i would correct the date to 12/21/1913 - read 'the Creature of Jekyll Island' G.E.Griffin
Ron Paul 'End the Fed' (numerous others).

btw - over all i agree w/ you - let's not forget 'if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.'
edit on 17-2-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

wow, back to square one with this nonsense. are you next going to claim that, because our names are in caps, that this makes your argument real?

If so, don't bother. The all caps in legal docs has been explained.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I'm curious how they can claim the laws of the US are bogus, that we are under common law, maritime law, martian law and biblical law and then claim they plan on pushing the US constitution on other nations. This is all the more comical that AK mentions this when it has been openly discussed that the laws of the US are, according to toppt, universal and they cover everyone and everything here and in outer space.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

I'm curious how they can claim the laws of the US are bogus, that we are under common law, maritime law, martian law and biblical law and then claim they plan on pushing the US constitution on other nations. This is all the more comical that AK mentions this when it has been openly discussed that the laws of the US are, according to toppt, universal and they cover everyone and everything here and in outer space.

The best laid con's have a lot of doublespeak, and conflicting info, so that when you need to go check on any one part of the story, all you get are more questions that can be simply answered with "we're trying to get more information" (or in the case of TOPPT they need something called Absolute Data)

I know we're missing something in all of this Heather-speak, I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it is..

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A wise man once said that if something cannot go on forever it will stop.

I think the supporters of this fraud may be able to go on forever

Mind over matter indeed.
edit on 17-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Some more insight into the twisted minds of these people from OPPT-In.

So if we relied upon the unrebutted UCC filings by OPPT, in the same way banks point to Default Judgements , could the alleged Chief Executive Officers at the foreclosed banks, alleged Judges, allegedPolice Officers, etc change those UCC filings by huffing and puffing; even in alleged court?" No they cannot.

Therefor doesn't it seem logical for you to use the same documents that OPPT used to foreclose upon all"Governments" and Banks... to let their former employees know what happened? ( Thank you Trustees!! ) Of course it does!

The Courtesy Notice introduces a one-on-one offer of contract between individuals with specific set of Termsand Conditions.Given alleged ³ banks ´ and governments were foreclosed upon, former employees have three options onreceiving a Courtesy Notice:

Cease and desist... stop their actions and leave you alone Ignore the Courtesy Notice,
pretend the corporation still exists and continue as before/ which immediately compounds their liability
Provide evidence of some other lawfully binding contract between you and them as individuals

IT IS NOW YOUR CHOICE WHETHER TO INTERACT WITH THEM OR NOT. Sending the courtesy noticewith their original document attached, informs the Respondent that you do not wish unlawful harm inflictedupon you and spells out the conditions by which they may contract with you at their expense

So you get a summons from court, give the court one of these courtesy notices and supposedly you are scot free, I really hope someone tries it, and sees just how far it gets them, this is unfortunately inciting people to commit fraud, and even though (and I can't say it enough, YES the government is broken, YES the banking system is broken) there are problems, fixing the problem with an illegal act does not help matters.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join