It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jointheresistance1
reply to post by vkey08

Im not here to debate, I know what is truth and what isnt. The problem i have is your negative spin on the whole subject. What do you PROPOSE WE DO THEN? WHAT IS THE REMEDY?

The purpose of knowing the truth is to take responsibility. I believe it is in our best interests to know 'there laws' and to know the real law (truth)

Highly evolved people have their own conscience as pure law. - Lao Tzu

This is the point which the true warrior seeks to arrive, a place where your own conscience is so evolved that you know what is right. Once you get to this point, you have no need of any man-made laws to keep you in line - your honor and integrity is your law. ~ Bohdi Sanders

I dont think you fully comprehend what is happening, you talk about proof, but all you do is ask questions without providing any solutions. The proof is in the word meanings, not 'cases' or any of that crap because all those things revolve around THERE SYSTEM and THERE LAWS. OFCOURSE they are not going to let the cat out of the bag, that means the fraud is real and they can get brought to justice. Make sense now?

I posted a link providing ''proof'', have you even bothered to read it?

By the way i am not connected to the 'peoples trust' movement, i am here to defend what i am speaking with regards to common law etc, take it or leave it, those who know what i am talking about know exactly what is false and what is fact.

And I know as a matter of LAW (see I can use all caps as well) that if you try this nonsense they are pushing by using the UCC and such to discharge a mortgage and/or provide a courtesy notice to the police that my ability to protect people from abuses in the system goes OUT THE WINDOW. Because they have then abused the system and are in violation of at least 20 subsections of 18 USC and a few other codified laws I can think of off hand.

A few of us have provided cases where people have tried this, and have been cited and ruled against with judges calling it "legal gibberish" or my favorite i saw on one judges list "Sovvie Vomit" You cannot argue that those cases didn't happen, you cannot deny that these people tried and were quickly rebutted, it's simple facts..

I don't need to provide a solution, that's not what the thread was about:

The Thread Was About the SCAM That Is The One People's Public Trust.

I hate to say it, I had to study the law, and the Constitution before taking my current job, I adhere to it every single day, I have helped thousands of people not become victims of violations of their rights, but I refuse, flat out to subscribe to any theory that states a) the United States is a Corporation, without VALID proof, not some nutjob's misrepresentation of facts. b) that we somehow work under Admiralty Law (again no proof of this has been put forward) and c) that we are in such a bad position that some simple CONSTITUTIONAL movement wouldn't fix it. (can we say Constitutional Convention folks? Ya know the LEGAL way of going about this)

So before you attack me any more, I would stop, think and really remember, there are so many more examples of people getting shot down and losing everything trying these methods, than there are successes.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

What do you PROPOSE WE DO THEN? WHAT IS THE REMEDY?

That is very easy:

Dont Get Into A Debt that You Are Unable To Pay Back - YoUr ChOiCe (I randomly capitalised it so that must mean something....

, those who know what i am talking about know exactly what is false and what is fact.

Yes, what you say is false
edit on 18-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The Australian Taxpayers’ Charter states that the tax obligations of Australians is based on a system of voluntary compliance.

So exactly where is that stated in the 2 links you gave?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Im not here to debate, I know what is truth and what isnt. The problem i have is your negative spin on the whole subject. What do you PROPOSE WE DO THEN? WHAT IS THE REMEDY?

The purpose of knowing the truth is to take responsibility. I believe it is in our best interests to know 'there laws' and to know the real law (truth)

Highly evolved people have their own conscience as pure law. - Lao Tzu

This is the point which the true warrior seeks to arrive, a place where your own conscience is so evolved that you know what is right. Once you get to this point, you have no need of any man-made laws to keep you in line - your honor and integrity is your law. ~ Bohdi Sanders

I dont think you fully comprehend what is happening, you talk about proof, but all you do is ask questions without providing any solutions. The proof is in the word meanings, not 'cases' or any of that crap because all those things revolve around THERE SYSTEM and THERE LAWS. OFCOURSE they are not going to let the cat out of the bag, that means the fraud is real and they can get brought to justice. Make sense now?

I posted a link providing ''proof'', have you even bothered to read it?

By the way i am not connected to the 'peoples trust' movement, i am here to defend what i am speaking with regards to common law etc, take it or leave it, those who know what i am talking about know exactly what is false and what is fact.

Over and over and over again, I have given supporters of this movement a VIABLE, LAWFUL, LEGAL way to better combat the system - do not fight over the interpretation of the laws, as this is a fight that they CANNOT win, and the end result is the exact opposite of what they are looking to achieve. Instead of fighting over the interpretations of the current laws, fight to change the laws themselves. It makes a hell of a lot more sense to do this than to fight a battle that they are absolutely guaranteed to lose.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree, we have to beat them at there own game, but at the same time we must also try to regain what was rightfully ours, our inherit rights.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

LOL Of course people are going to get shut down and not win there case, do you really think they are going to let people win this war? If any of this type of stuff gets out there where more people begin to understand what is truly going on, then we can derail there little profit money making scheme within years. Of course they will go to any means to defend there little Babylonian empire. Even emplying disinfo agents.. Go figure ( Also I have provided a link where a human has excised his inherit rights and won his case, and will not post it again its there for you to read.)

With regards to maritime law, these things can be broken down with word meanings, why do you think its called 'the roads traffic and maritime service' ?? That deal with 'licenses' 'permits' etc.

Law for one, is the most complex perplexing subject because it involved word meanings, which shapes peoples perception, think about it, when you read something, it creates a image in your head, to the meaning of that word which shapes your perception of it, so if a word really means something else, then that is where the deception lies and people have no idea how they are mislead by it.

Take for example.

Licensing, fees and registration is for commercial activity on the highways. A VEHICLE is considered to be a tool of commerce and DRIVING is a commercial activity. Are you engaging in commerce when you travel? The majority of us = No.
Words are used deceptively to coerce you into thinking you are obligated to pay to travel. You are tricked into contracting when you sign anything. You have a right to travel, even in a modern day car, without the government impeding your progress. And if a government agency steals your mode of transport and falsely imprisons you for exercising your right to freedom of movement you can have them criminally charged. Although if you are well informed it doesn't even need to get to that stage. It just takes an understanding of your own sovereignty and your inalienable rights.

How to understand? with one you have due process of law and the other you are money merchant subject to Private Corporate law... The fundamental premise has been to compel as many private individuals as possible to become "merchants" subject to these laws, where they could be subject to no others, and had actually been promoting the "free flow of interstate commerce," but right straight into one monopolized ocean of private control outside the government.
This result is achieved through the United Nations treaty, upon which, by the commerce clause and the "law of nations," every human being has become, in one way or another, a "merchant" subject to an international super-something called the "Law Merchant." This is strictly a voluntary law nowhere written down and it is strictly a private law of negotiable instruments, sales, insurance, and other matters binding only upon the honor of "merchants," as the personal income tax.
Thus, the simplest way to compel everyone to become a "merchant" under this unwritten law is to compel him to accept bills of exchange as money. These compulsory bills of exchange are none other than the Federal Reserve Notes, series 1963, 1969, and 1974, legalized as "money" on March 18,1968, being also irredeemable perpetual annuity bonds, or small change for government securities.
The basis for this action was laid in the Federal Reserve Act which makes commercial paper the fundamental "lawful money" which form the reserves of member banks. This means private notes, acceptances, and bills of exchange, become lawful money but not legal specie, for specie defeats the swindle by destroying credit and debt.
edit on 18-2-2013 by jointheresistance1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

"When Crime is law, Truth is illegal." ~ Factor-H, 2001

Do NOT confuse illegal with crime, they are not the same.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Page 17

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Page 17

As Expected, you are wrong again, there is no mention of Australian tax being voluntary on page 17....

In fact they state

Tax returns, activity statements and a number of other documents and information must be lodged by certain dates

MUST be lodged, not should be lodged, but MUST....
edit on 18-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
''Our tax system is based on self-assessment and voluntary compliance. ''

www.ato.gov.au.../content/00129961.htm

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

''Our tax system is based on self-assessment and voluntary compliance. ''

www.ato.gov.au.../content/00129961.htm

Again you seem to have problems understanding English, all they are saying they would prefer if people complied without forcing them to - but if they need to they will force you....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

www.clrg.info...

Did you even read that?

We prefer to work with you cooperatively, providing you with help to meet your tax obligations voluntarily. However, if you are uncooperative or obstructive, we may need to take firmer action. For example, we have formal access and information gathering powers that we use if necessary. People who are obstructive may even be prosecuted.

So you did not actually read it....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Incorrect, voluntary compliance is voluntary compliance

So what your implying is ALL taxation is predicated upon the notion of violence. Pay, or face a weapon or a cage. ?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Again i ask, So what your implying is ALL taxation is predicated upon the notion of violence. Pay, or face a weapon or a cage. ?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Again i ask, So what your implying is ALL taxation is predicated upon the notion of violence.

What are you babbling about now? I know you have trouble understanding English, so try to read slower.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Again i ask, So what your implying is ALL taxation is predicated upon the notion of violence. Pay, or face a weapon or a cage. ?

The " voluntary compliance" says, in context, that cooperation makes tax collecting easier for everybody.

To answer your question, yes, every governmental requirement on an individual is backed by locally superior physical force. Might makes right.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thank you for proving my point. Point is, our governments are hell bent on fear and if we don't do as they say violence will ensure. The alternative to tax is NO TAX. Taxes are a violation of Natural Law. ALL taxation is predicated upon the notion of violence. Pay, or face a weapon or a cage.

If you pay Tax, you are supporting the killing of brown people for their resources. How? Well, your Government supports Nato, and Nato are a bunch of fascist pigs, who go around killing people for their stuff. Not only that, but by NOT doing anything about what Your Representatives are supporting, by proxy is aiding and abetting and as bad as the crime being committed. So, in my opinion, while we are still allowed one, return your Tax number, close your accounts, stop accepting Legal Tender with Reserve Bank Notes printed out of thin air, and renegotiate your contract away from Income to Wage. Send off your Notice to the Government that you withdraw your consent, and let it be publicly known your intentions are peaceful. To enjoy freedom, you need to support it.

Statutes and acts, are contract admiralty statues. So what are Statues? A legislative rule of society given the force of Law by consent of the governed. Remember this world is based on commerce, law of the sea (Admiralty law) Which is how they are able to tax you through these contracts which need CONSENT.

Legal is full of loop holes because it isn't in english, lawful is SOLID. Remember Australia is common law jurisdiction Common law protects the interest of the public. You cant live 'Legal', Legal = A load of lies and the stealing of our rights, and freedom's, An act of parliament or statute only benefits the corporations.

Now lets break it down, what is a society?

SOCIETY. A society is a number of persons united together by mutual consent, in order to deliberate, determine, and act jointly for some common purpose.
2. Societies are either incorporated and known to the law, or unincorporated, of which the law does not generally take notice.
3. By civil society is usually understood a state, (q.v.) a nation, (q.v.) or a body politic. (q.v.) Rutherf. Inst. c. 1 and 2.
4. In the civil law, by society is meant a partnership. Inst. 3, 26; Dig. 17, 2 Code, 4, 37.

Now lets break it down even further, what makes up our "Society"
Citizens -aka Citizenship. "Citizens" signifies the legal fictions and trust beneficiaries. Notice the word citizen has ship in it, citinzSHIP, passPORT, transPORT (driving - driving means operating a vessel(vehicle) for commercial purposes) it all has to do with the law of the sea (Admiralty law). Waking up abit at a time are we? If your not following me then i advise you to do some research and try and wrap your head around at the deception at play here.

Lastly i ask, please provide evidence that I'm governed by anyone ?

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true."
Kierkegaard

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Taxes are a violation of Natural Law.

Seriously? How do you propose that society educates our young and cares for our unfortunate poor/elderly without some form of taxation?

The rest of your post is gibberish based on an impossible to quantify collection of myths, hoaxes, and insanity.

I'm not pleased with how my federal tax dollars are spent -- however -- you should be aware that less than 10% (if that) actually goes toward to odd collection of anger inducing sources you appear to mention.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jointheresistance1

This is, sorry to say, emotional gobbledygook. A violation of Natural law??? Even the terminology you choose is utterly nonsensical. If a thing happens - then it is, by its very definition, within natural law. Nothing can happen outside of natural law.

So let's rephrase your words in an honest and accurate way. Taxes are against your expectation set. I've got good news for you. They are, in fact, voluntary. One of the few things you've gotten right. However there is a caveat to them being voluntary... If you choose not to pay them, then you, by default, choose to accept the consequences that the society around you wishes to impose upon you.

But here's some even better news! You can live tax free! If you, for example, wanted to make a raft and float at sea for as long as you can possibly survive that environment? No taxes.

I imagine if you found a cozy spot in somewhere in the Sudan, or the northeastern coast of Africa - and were ruthless and charismatic enough? You could probably live tax free there as well.

Hell, the pacific northwest if pretty wild. I'd bet you could go deep into those woods and, even though on US soil, never again have to so much as communicate with any IRS personnel. Ever.

Since we're on the subject of natural law, let's discuss a real facet of natural law. One is always free to leave the herd and forage out on ones own. Of course this means that one instantly loses all benefit that being part of a herd offers. The protection from predators, the support from others, and most chances for procreation. But it happens in the wild - in nature - from time to time and it can happen for you as well.

I'm left to wonder though... does that gazelle that chooses to be a rugged individual really enjoy the days, hours, or even minutes of total and absolute freedom from others that much? I mean of course before the lions or hyenas rip him to shreds.

What part of the equation is difficult for some? They utilize and enjoy all of the amazing benefits of being part of an advanced culture - yet they scream and whine about having to contribute their fair share into the pot. It's like listening to a spoiled twelve year old scream that he/she hates her parents and wishes they were dead - all while living in a nice house, with nice clothes, and good food... all provided by the very people that the rage is directed towards.

Amazing.

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join