It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No fluoride in my water....Doctor prescribes what for my 9 month old daughter? Fluoride supplement?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Please read the previous post I made.I have had to deal with some messed up stuff my whole life.Please just read it;you can make any comment you want(I'm messed up and i don't care). What I have described is the most truth I have ever posted on this site/will ever post on this site.Please!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Did anyone ever tell you that exposure to cadmium may contribute to dental caries? No one told me.

See PubMed.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Association of environmental cadmium exposure with pediatric dental caries"

"Environmental cadmium exposure may be associated with increased risk of dental caries in deciduous teeth of children."

www.researchgate.net...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Great information all so far!! I showed the wife a few videos and anything that starts with the government is deliberately trying to reduce the population she will not listen to....

I found a few actual studies within the links provided, I will weed through some more to show her......So far, so good....She said she still is on my side, but doesn't want to throw the bottle away yet.....

I am working hard at it, but at least we aren't fighting about the topic, just researching for now.....

Anymore videos of actual studies and not conspiracy stuff will help, she doesn't like hearing about population control or anything like that, it immediately makes the video useless to her....

But thanks again to all who contributed so far, we are all taking this trip together to stop this poison from invading the safety of our children (or family for that matter)!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Find a new doctor! If they are willing to push that poison on you with a smile, then they will not be able to help you with any real issues...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Throw them out!
For her dry skin - baking soda in a warm bath works like a charm, clears diaper rash in a hurry too! mild mild soap like Cetaphil lotion soap. And for the skin extra virgin coconut oil. I have eczema and have not had it for years now following this gentle protocol. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
feed them to your wife if she's so adamant that it's safe

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ask her why she thinks they would give it away for free. Ask her to try and find any other pill that is given away for free for nine years. Then tell her that, yes, they just need a good way to get rid of this vile crap. You want to convince her? Look up where the stuff comes from, and how it's made. It's pretty obvious that it's not healthy for you. She won't have to get any professional opinion after that. It is basically chemical waste. Someone somewhere had the bright idea that it would help build enamel on teeth, and it may be that it works a bit after a dentist has scraped them clean. But the rumor got out of hand, and they don't have anything else to do with it. If it cleaned motors, or made a good window cleaner then we wouldn't be eating and drinking the stuff, but it seems there is nowhere else to put it other than in our mouths!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Don't forget those NON-STICK pans and cookware!

Polytetrafluoroethylene is the nonstick coating many of us use on our cookware. Better known as Teflon!

Yes folks you ever wonder WHY there is so much of it out there? Teflon has Fluorine in it meaning it contains the base elements of fluoride which leeches into your food every time you cook with it or heat food in it.

www.wisegeek.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
missvickie.com...

I did research when I saw my father continue to use a pan that was loosing bits of it's coating, I'm quite sure it went into his food and he thought it was pepper. I quit using any of this type of cookware when I read what teflon and other similar coatings are made from, I didn't even need to research more. If I know there is any fluoride in it, I refuse to use it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
See PDF: the MSDS Safety Data Sheet on Fluorosilicic acid (used in water fluoridation):
www.solvaynorthamerica.com...

"Fluorosilicic acid solutions are corrosive and contact can severely irritate and burn the skin and eyes causing possible permanent eye damage. Breathing concentrated fluorosilicic acid solutions can severely irritate and burn the nose, throat, and lungs, causing nosebleeds, cough, wheezing and shortness of breath. Many of the symptoms described are due to the HYDROGEN FLUORIDE present as an impurity."

Due to the HYDROGEN FLUORIDE present? Do we need HYDROGEN FLUORIDE to protect our teeth? To INGEST it?

So what exactly does HYDROGEN FLUORIDE do to the body?

"Hydrogen fluoride is a highly dangerous gas, forming corrosive and penetrating hydrofluoric acid upon contact with tissue. The gas can also cause blindness by rapid destruction of the corneas."

en.wikipedia.org...
www.osha.gov...

What hydrogen fluoride is?
•Hydrogen fluoride is a chemical compound that contains fluorine. It can exist as a colorless gas or as a fuming liquid, or it can be dissolved in water.
•When hydrogen fluoride is dissolved in water, it may be called hydrofluoric acid.
•Hydrogen fluoride also can be released when some other fluoride-containing compounds such as ammonium fluoride are combined with water.

How you could be exposed to hydrogen fluoride?
•In a natural... disaster, you could be exposed to high levels of hydrogen fluoride when storage facilities or containers are damaged and the chemical is released. This release could occur at an industrial site or even a retail location.
•You could be exposed to hydrogen fluoride if it is used as a chemical TERRORISM AGENT.
•If you work in an occupation that uses hydrogen fluoride, you may be exposed to this chemical.
•You may be exposed to hydrogen fluoride as part of a hobby.

www.bt.cdc.gov...

THEY DON'T TELL US ITS IN OUR TAP WATER.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Skeptical07 because: correct spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It is actually an easy argument. Go to your bathroom. Get your toothpaste. Show her how it is labeled as poison.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Ok so what I was getting at does not matter here, no offense meant.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
MSDS Safety Data Sheet Fluorosilicic Acid--
www.csbp.com.au...

MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET - Fluorosilicic Acid.
Section 11 – Toxicological Information.

HEALTH EFFECTS
When handled in accordance with the guidelines in this material safety data sheet, fluorosilicic acid.
should not present any health effects. If this product is mishandled, the following symptoms may.
develop:

Acute:
Fluorosilicic acid is an acute irritant to the skin, eyes and mucous membranes and lungs. The acid and.
its vapour are moderately toxic. Fluoride effects may be delayed up to 24 hours, depending upon the.
fluoride ion concentration.

Inhalation:
Severe irritant to the respiratory tract. Over exposure at high levels may result in mucous membrane irritation of the nose and throat with coughing, shortness of breath and pulmonary oedema (accumulation of fluid in lungs). Asthma can also be aggravated by exposure to fluo...rosilicic acid mists. Vapour, LC50 (Inhalation, rat) = 850 to 1,070 ppm at 1 hour.

Skin:
Severe irritant. Prolonged contact may result in irritation, itching and possible skin rash.

Eye:
Severe irritant. Contact may result in lacrimation, irritation, pain, redness and conjunctivitis. Prolonged contact may lead to corneal burns and possible permanent damage.

Swallowed:
Severe irritant. Ingestion may cause burns of the intestinal tract leading to vomiting, acidosis, bloody.
diarrhoea, wheezing, laryngitis, shortness of breath, headache and shock. Circulatory system may be affected with symptoms of shock, rapid, weak or no pulse, severe hypotension and pulmonary changes with dyspnea and emphysema. In some cases, necrosis and haemorrhage of the gastrointestinal tract, liver damage and death may occur. Scarring of the gastrointestinal tract may occur in non-fatal cases. LD50 (Oral, rat) = 410 mg/kg.

Chronic:
Chronic exposure to fluorosilicic acid may lead to sclerosis of the bones, calcification of ligaments, loss of weight, anaemia and teeth disorders. At low levels, chronic exposure can lead to nose bleeds and sinus problems.
www.csbp.com.au...

And this what they mean when they say fluoride, as in water fluoridation??

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

It was a direct and honest question not to be insulting, just trying to get a picture of the situation.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Not sure if this has been mentioned already or not (probably has). But if you take a look at the amount of fluoride in a mothers breast milk you will see it's an extremely low amount, minute traces. So nature is telling us that young children should get extremely low levels of fluoride. I can almost guarantee those pills are several thousand factors higher than what nature suggests.

Furthermore, research shows that fluoride has virtually no role in healthy growth. It's not a nutrient or vitamin or anything like that, it's basically useless to us anyway. The only reason we put it in the water supply is for dental care reasons. There is absolutely no other reason. Ingesting the fluoride in tap water is extremely unhealthy for you, same as ingesting toothpaste (read the tube).

I fail to see any reason why a person would need to take "fluoride pills", it lacks any scientific reasoning as far as I can see. The only point of it must be to dumb down those few folks who manage to escape the harms of fluoridated water. Can't have them growing healthy brains and healthy pineal glands now can we. Destroy those pills in a pit of fire, and get a new doctor.
edit on 13/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

What are your thoughts ATS? If you agree with the doctor, I would like some proof to substantiate your side, if not tell me I am not crazy and send some links so I can show the wife.......I showed her a couple that the government issued their statement to get rid of this from public water supplies because of the link to cardiovascular disease and lowered IQ in children.....

So far in my view ? You are an awesome dad and your wife is running interference to your being cosmic. she may not realize it but this is worth issuing her an ultimatum. She may think you're paranoid but she's not paranoid enough. Just looking at it rationally she is trusting other people, to put a chemical in your child, that she doesn't know any facts at all about. You should be ready to go all the way for the sake of your daughter.

That is nothing but incompetent.

Fluoride pills ! Really ? Take em back to Doc and see if he'll swallow one ?

edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Chrisfishenstein

Make your wife read randyvs post.. Its THAT serious!!!
Millions of people world wide have researched fluoride and it IS POISON.
Well said randyvs

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If you wish to find out exactly what flouride does to the body, you should read Dr. Russell Blaylock's (an important neuro surgeon in the U.S.)....comments on it. Just google Dr. Russell Blaylock/flouride and you will find that it is very bad for the human brain, keeps people sedate......Hitler used it on his population to keep them docile.
It aids in dumbing down a society, as well they've found a link to cancer with flouride...just go read it or listen to his You Tube messages......while you're there listen to his message on "aspartame"....another neuro toxin they're feeding to the masses who think they're getting skinny on it, but it's addictive and it's making them fat and diabetic, and develop neurological problems, like ADD, ADHD, Parkinson's, siezures, etc...read about it..

He's a very smart man, and he along with other scientists are trying to stop this being foisted into the masses. Dr. Betty Martini has done a world wide tour lecturing on the dangers of aspartame and flouride. Our city smartened up and took it out of our water supply after much protesting against city hall. I too remember giving my little kids flouride pills when they were small, from the doctor....they struggled in school....no wonder. Read as much as you can, and get your wife to watch the videos too.....there's a lot of good in investigating matters on your own..don't believe doctors...they're just legal drug pushers for BIG PHARMA

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
FREE? Ye Gods.Chuck that bag of fluoride pills in the garbage,where it belongs,i would if i were you.You are very fortunate to have unfluoridated drinking water,i also have that blessing.Our tapwater comes from a nearby artesian well,with just a bit of chlorine added-THE most delicious water imaginable.When i go visit my friend in town,i almost gag on the bitter,vile tasting water they have-i usually remember to take cooldrink along.
In fact next time im in the provincial capital,im going to look for fluoride-free toothpaste,this thread reminded me to make a note of that.

I did a report in 2009 on fluoride and someone pointed out on any tooth paste tube it says do not swallow.. lol yup yup crazy world we live in b-safe all !
edit on 13-2-2013 by trinityalways because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
The doctors are very pushy about it and that is quite annoying.

Wise thing to do might be to pretend you are a dumb-ass and tell the drug dealer that you are all taking them and thank him\her for their advice. Then flush them down the toilet.

Saves certain things being written on your medical records that might be used against you in the future when the medical industry starts getting nasty...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeKeeDee
If you wish to find out exactly what flouride does to the body, you should read Dr. Russell Blaylock's (an important neuro surgeon in the U.S.)....comments on it. Just google Dr. Russell Blaylock/flouride and you will find that it is very bad for the human brain, keeps people sedate......Hitler used it on his population to keep them docile.

This shows quite well what it does, too:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

Nothing wrong with a bit of fluoride in your toothpaste? LMAO, dude that # goes straight to your brain from the gums, even a little can be lethal or have detrimental effects the longer you use it. By the way, you're not fully matured yet. I believe you will be in your late 20s.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join