It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No fluoride in my water....Doctor prescribes what for my 9 month old daughter? Fluoride supplement?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.fluoridealert.org...

Such great information on this site. It is getting to the point where it is poisoning everything, cattle, which is meat and milk, just everything, so no do not compound the problem by taking it. Change Doctors and write a letter telling them why with substantive print out of your top 10 reasons why they should rethink prescribing the toxin.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

What are your thoughts ATS? If you agree with the doctor, I would like some proof to substantiate your side, if not tell me I am not crazy and send some links so I can show the wife.......I showed her a couple that the government issued their statement to get rid of this from public water supplies because of the link to cardiovascular disease and lowered IQ in children.....

So far in my view ? You are an awesome dad and your wife is running interference to your being cosmic. she may not realize it but this is worth issuing her an ultimatum. She may think you're paranoid but she's not paranoid enough. Just looking at it rationally she is trusting other people, to put a chemical in your child, that she doesn't know any facts at all about. You should be ready to go all the way for the sake of your daughter.

That is nothing but incompetent.

Fluoride pills ! Really ? Take em back to Doc and see if he'll swallow one ?

edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Because if you had to pay for it, people would actually INVESTIGATE it.......When money is involved people seem to do research! That is why it's free in my mind

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Not to be rude, or cruel, but are you guys 'poor' ? Do you look or present yourselves as poor, lower class people? Do you walk in with packs of cigarettes sticking out of your pockets or the smell on you?

Just asking because I have a thought on this.

Edit to say, of course you would not give her the fluoride right?
edit on 12-2-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

Not at all.....Sorry.......My wife is a physical therapist......We make above average money, we live in a very nice house, we have money.....

So whatever you are trying to say about poor will not jive.....Without bragging, we have money simply put.

Neither my wife nor I smoke.....
edit on 2/12/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The fact that they gave them to you for free should be all the evidence that you need that they will pretty much do anything to get this toxic sh*t into people. To the average person who doesn't research things like this it would seem like the doctors/pharmacies had good intentions when giving it away for free, but you know the old saying about good intentions and what they are generally used to pave...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

What are your thoughts ATS? If you agree with the doctor, I would like some proof to substantiate your side, if not tell me I am not crazy and send some links so I can show the wife.......I showed her a couple that the government issued their statement to get rid of this from public water supplies because of the link to cardiovascular disease and lowered IQ in children.....

So far in my view ? You are an awesome dad and your wife is running interference to your being cosmic. she may not realize it but this is worth issuing her an ultimatum. She may think you're paranoid but she's not paranoid enough. Just looking at it rationally she is trusting other people, to put a chemical in your child, that she doesn't know any facts at all about. You should be ready to go all the way for the sake of your daughter.

That is nothing but incompetent.

Fluoride pills ! Really ? Take em back to Doc and see if he'll swallow one ?

edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Sorry I should have clarified.....There is no threat for divorce or anything like that.......She will succumb to my view, I just have to get her there......She is a children's physical therapist, so she loves kids and does not want to poisen our own!! She just doesn't want to believe me because I am always on this site......Plain and simple

She will though, and we aren't fighting about it......She just doesn't want to believe me

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

the body actualy does need small amounts of flouride for teeth and bones though not in the amounts in the water or pills, that is more than a human would need for a year

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Not to be rude, or cruel, but are you guys 'poor' ? Do you look or present yourselves as poor, lower class people? Do you walk in with packs of cigarettes sticking out of your pockets or the smell on you?

Just asking because I have a thought on this.

Edit to say, of course you would not give her the fluoride right?
edit on 12-2-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

Hahaha my father walks around with cigarettes sticking out of his shirt pocket and reaks of smoke all day everyday. He is not poor or lower class......he's actually the complete opposite. I also have friends who ARE poor but look like millionaires. What a strange thing for you to say.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank You for the link.....I will be showing the wife later!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Yeah that was a rather odd question.....But it's no biggie, I am comfortable and have plenty of money......Doesn't hurt my feelings answering that question...

I just want to know where that question is going???

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

She will though, and we aren't fighting about it......She just doesn't want to believe me

Communication that only involves text can become very skewed. I only meant what I said in general terms and would only pertain to your situation IF she was serious about being inconsiderate to your concerns. More less to show the definition of my own opinion.

Not try'in to cause a family riff. You guys will sort it out.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No I really appreciate the comment, you didn't know because I didn't state it.......But she will not endanger our child in any way, that is why she is listening to me and NOT trying to give her the pills until she researches it....

She wants to believe the "doctor" is right, because she is just that also.......So from one doctor to another, she wants to believe her and not me.....That's okay, I just wanted to dig up some links and research for her so she can be 100% that I am right and the doc is wrong!!

Doctor's don't know everything, only what they were taught.....If they were taught 20-30 years ago, they were all taught that fluoride was good because just prior to those years is when the government dumped all of the supply into public water systems!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I forgot to add that the doctor told my wife that baby water, like actual bottled water known as baby water like you would buy at the store, has fluoride in it......The doctor told my wife that....

So it seems we will stick to Nestle Pure Life bottled water....Why would baby water include fluoride in it??

We bought a jug because I wanted to actually see that listed......

OOPS the company that bottled it must have either forgotten to put that little tid bit on the bottle or maybe a larger conspiracy is arrising as I type!!

Hmmmm.....

www.walmart.com...

Calcium chloride? Why would an infant need salt? Anyways, nothing on flouride in the description, does the doctor know something that isn't stated on the label?????????

edit on 2/12/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Have your wife read this.

People AND DOCTORS need to learn about the benefits of Vitamin C.

(back to banging my head against the wall)

Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. Gum pockets are formed as the plaque pushes the gums away from the teeth.

Gum pockets, from 1 to 8 mm deep, are also formed by FLUORIDE, which severs the protein molecules adhering the gums to the teeth.

Removal of flouride from drinking water, pastes or gels saves the enzyme adenosine diphosphatase so it can deliver phosphate to calcium at the tooth surface, resulting in a beautiful, semi-flexible enamel.

...the gums can be reconnected to the teeth by taking vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (1 tsp) with Arm and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp) in1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking. The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. Sodium ascorbate is more reactive than ascorbic acid (C) in building connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria.

30% of American youths ages 8-10 have no cavities. 100% of Ugandan youths ages 6-10 have no cavities.

What does this tell us?

The reason Ugandan youths have 3 times better teeth than American youths is because they do not consume as many acid foods, have no fluoride in their drinking water, have regular meals rather than sipping acid drinks all day, have more calcium and phosphate in their diet, and have fewer dentists to work on their teeth.

Read more at the link:

Source

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think watching this quick vid was what got me to look a little bit further into flouride, where it comes from and effectiveness, was an eye opener to say the least about the only insight I have into the whole issue.

Stuff they don't want you too know - Flouride

Pretty sick really when they would be charged to dump it but paid to help us!!! Something wrong there in my mind...

SaneThinking
edit on 12-2-2013 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks for the link Julie! I will be sharing with the wife......I will reply back once I get a resolution also, but my research isn't done yet....

I need firepower people!! Feed me.........You have to understand she is a doctor listening to another doctor, her husband and his conspiracy friends aren't right.....Period

I need to force feed her with tons of links, Julie thank You and someone at the top of page 2 thank you also!! (sorry I forgot your name while typing this...lol)

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and links so far, but I promise I need much more for her to read and read and read and finally she will say OKAY you and your ATS friends aren't as crazy as I thought

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
While you're throwing out the flouride, throw out the doc too. Get a new one.

Just recently a study came out that shows that flouride decreases kids IQ

A good resource:

www.fluoridealert.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Also more good info and videos at this link.

Mercola.com

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
While you're throwing out the flouride, throw out the doc too. Get a new one.

Just recently a study came out that shows that flouride decreases kids IQ

A good resource:

www.fluoridealert.org...

Yeah this was what I was talking about in my original post. I read this article and it makes me sick to think people put this CRAP into their child without even knowing the reason......It's easy for a doctor to say it promotes dental health, but what are the cons?

Actually what are the pros again? Dental health until age 9.......That is when her baby teeth will be gone and adult teeth in.....So tell me why I would put this toxin into my child to promote dental health in baby teeth she will lose anyways?

Is that worth lowered IQ, cardiovascular disease, upon the other issues it is being studied to cause at the current moment? NOPE!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Really she's a physical therapist not a doctor.. BIG difference.. as a nurse though i didn't even get my children immunization shots... i know right... say what you will but even some of us in the medical community know a bad thing is going on here.. and I also know that either pro or anti anything can make a study to the pro's or cons of a product just by having enough money to back a study to say what you want.. it's very very rare that a researcher will go against what the client is asking for in the outcome of the study that isn't how you get paid.

so anyway... i would hope that your wife researches this very hot popular debate. We just voted down putting flouride in the drinking water here.. thank god.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join