It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Timeline Confirmed?!! The 8th Pope Antichrist Cometh!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Now, I'm not one to put much into all this religous stuff but since the announcement of Pope Benedict's resigning has created quite a buzz in the media and on the internet you can't help but to come across some interesting theories. One video I came across shows God's Timeline based on the Biblical Calendar (The Jewish Year) and the events that have happened on key biblical dates since August 2nd, 2012. The connections between those dates and certain events on those days is rather striking.

There's a lot of information that I unfortunately don't have time to spell out for you at this time and most people probably wouldn't care to sift through it all but the following YouTube video sums it up rather well...and dramatically I might add.

Video made and uploaded to YouTube on February 11th:

If this YouTuber is correct, another BIG event of some signifigance will happen possibly on President's Day (February 18th, 2013) and/or more likely on March 11th-12th, 2013.

Is the next pope the 8th king aka The Beast? This timeline, God's timeline, may be something we really need to keep an eye on. Too many coincidences to be ignored...

“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him” (Revelation 1:7). Jesus will not come secretly. Everyone on earth, every eye, will see Him “coming in a cloud with power and great glory” (Luke 21:27)

Someone pointed out that the word "Cometh" in the above scripture contains the word "Comet." I realize this is in English translation and probably doesn't mean anything but we DO have Comet ISON flying by Earth later this year (November) and it will surely be a sight to behold considering astronomers are saying it will be as bright as the Moon and visable during daylight hours.

edit on 12/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

you know i was like hey this chick is really pumped on this, and i was going to give her some credit, but right at the end, the wheels fell off!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Interesting stuff indeed! However, I have no idea how to interpret it since I am not a religious person and have never heard about god´s timeline and most of the other stuff she talked about. Therefore I had a very hard time following but I kept trying because I could hear how important this is to her.

The events on her timeline and the events that "create" god´s timeline look like cherry picking to me. Can someone explain how this is not cherry picking?

I will believe if we see an asteroid impact soon and the person stepping out of the crater becomes the next pope!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Sure sounds like quite a show.

late November, when it makes its closest approach to the sun. Some forecasts predict the comet could shine brighter than the full moon.

As of mid-January, the comet's tail was more than 40,000 miles (64,400 km).

40,000 mile tail! Holy cow!

The comet is most likely making its first trip through the inner solar system from the Oort cloud, a vast shell of icy objects at the outer edge of the solar system that extends one-third of the way to the nearest star, NASA scientists said.

"Having not come this way before means the comet's pristine surface has a higher probability of being laden with volatile material just spoiling for some of the sun's energy to heat it up and help it escape," NASA officials wrote in a statement. "With the exodus of these clean ices could come a boatload of dust, held in check since the beginnings of our solar system. This released gas and dust is what is seen on Earth as comprising a comet's atmosphere (coma) and tail.

www.space.com...

Wow, imagine if "stuff" from millions or billions of years is released when our sun warms it up? I wonder what could be released?

It Wil be visible in Dec from earth.

Actually.....dec 26th.......coincidence?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

This is the same chick who predicted the Japan EQ days before it happened. She's been wrong for all of her other predictions...so she's fallible.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

A star falls to the Earth, creates a huge pit & the beast rises out of the pit. The New World Order is gonna rise out of this pit, whether... if it's an asteroid striking the Earth I don't know but it sure sounds like it to me. Ok? Cos there's smoke that rises out of the pit, the sky goes dark & everything and then out of that rises the beast - the New World Order & also the 8th king. You guys, I mean this is huge, Pope Benedict is telling us right now, the 8th king is about to rise at the beginning of March.

Sounds more like a Nuclear attack to me. The star is a bomb. The beast is the nuclear fallout. The New World Order is the uniting of nations to fight against those responsible for the bomb. The 8th king would either be the leader of the 'NWO' or the new pope.

Somehow I don't think this will happen though

edit on 12/2/2013 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy

The events on her timeline and the events that "create" god´s timeline look like cherry picking to me. Can someone explain how this is not cherry picking?

God's timeline is the "Biblical Calendar," the one that the Jewish religion follows. I'm typing on my phone or else I'd post a link...if you Google Search "Biblical Calendar" I'm sure you'll find information that will give you a clearer understanding of the timeline.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Poo!! And guess what....more poo ontop of poo = pile of poo!!

Nothing more to say other than Poo!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yay something exciting for my birthday.

Actually, if you combine the resignation of the Pope, the prophecy of the popes and that odd lightning strike on St Peter's dome... it is a quite chilling thought.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Could the "pit" be pointing to the nuclear test that was recently done by north korea? I guess we will have to wait and see what the "world" has to say about that, and what the response will be...

Just to be clear, I am not religious at all, but there's no doubt in my mind that there's forces that use the bible as some sort of guide, would like to see some prophecy's come to light, and would even help out where possible and where most profitable.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Poo!! And guess what....more poo ontop of poo = pile of poo!!

Nothing more to say other than Poo!!

Wow! What an intelligent argument you present! That's amazing! I guess the naysayers haven't heard of "God's Timeline" or the Jewish Biblical Calendar" and past events that have coincided with key dates in that calendar...

I don't care who's delivering the message (9Nania) as long as the message appears valid. 9Nania may be a little looney tunes but the facts remain that the key biblical calendar dates & significant events are coinciding with each other and she was smart enough to connect the dots and show others so that they might research it themselves.

There's been other videos by religious pasters and TV shows that proove that significant events (mostly Jewish events) that have taken place during "Blood Moons" (eclipses) and Jewish holidays.

There's definitely something to this biblical calendar (God's Timeline) that makes this non-believer take pause and pay attention.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

This is the same chick who predicted the Japan EQ days before it happened. She's been wrong for all of her other predictions...so she's fallible.

This isn't a prediction. She simply pointing out the big events that have happened on key dates within God's timeline/calendar. Too many events coinciding with significant dates to ignore imo.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I''m not religious but that was fascinating
Thanks for posting, I thought she was a tad manic and hard to follow at times
But still fascinating stuff
SnF for you my friend

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh crap... you mean doomsday wasnt 12-21-12???

Lets try and make a new doomsday as fast as possible instead of enjoying life! (sarcasm inserted here)

But in reality, yeah its a bit spooky, shes sort of right until the last.... well the end of the video she went a little Jonestown but yeah it could happen.....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This series of videos explains what was discovered concerning the biblical calendar (God's timeline). It's from a TV show called Prophecy in the News and was filmed back in 2005 or 2006. The guest explains what he's discovered about the biblical calendar and major events that have happened during eclipses. It's worth watching IF you get into this stuff.

Watching these videos may help you to understand what 9Nania has also become to realize about the biblical calendar aka God's timeline (as she calls it). She's not the only one that sees it.
Part 1

Part 2

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm

Originally posted by LightAssassin

This isn't a prediction. She simply pointing out the big events that have happened on key dates within God's timeline/calendar. Too many events coinciding with significant dates to ignore imo.

Which God? I happen to know there are about Hmmm 1/3 of the population of this planet who would disagree with this God's timeline.

And when none of this comes to pass will you tell them (and ATS) you are sorry for the doom and gloom and convert? Or just put the blame on these people and call them false prophets?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There's definitely something to this biblical calendar (God's Timeline) that makes this non-believer take pause and pay attention.

The only thing of interest i have to add is my curiosity on how you came to the conclusion she is a "non-believer"
Did she state that in this new vid of hers? Because i remember her stating in some of the videos she put out prior tothe Japan quake that came to that conclusion because of information she retained from her conversations with Jesus...

Maybe some where along the line she changed her mind, idk...
Im not going to be so bold as to say wether she did or does believe in a particular faith but i know that she probably does beleive in what she puts in her videos.

I also know that GOD has a funny way of sending messages to those that will listen

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

The only thing of interest i have to add is my curiosity on how you came to the conclusion she is a "non-believer"
Did she state that in this new vid of hers? Because i remember her stating in some of the videos she put out prior tothe Japan quake that came to that conclusion because of information she retained from her conversations with Jesus...

Maybe some where along the line she changed her mind, idk...
Im not going to be so bold as to say wether she did or does believe in a particular faith but i know that she probably does beleive in what she puts in her videos.

I also know that GOD has a funny way of sending messages to those that will listen

I never said SHE was a non-believer! Geez! Non-believers in general, I meant. Must everything be clarified and spelled out for you people? Go participate in threads about criminals and bigfoot.

I'm done here.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Listening now.... that chick sounds familiar.

Remember the Elenin chick that was escaping to the woods?? What was her name??? Anyone know who I'm talking about?

9Nania??? I think that was her youtube name.

ETA: ITS HER!

Gr..... another edit. Sorry had no clue you guys were talking about it being 9Nania. I got excited. lol Sorry.

This chick must have come out of the woods, huh?

I have a feeling we could make a timeline to fit an agenda either way, but I will listen to all of it before making a clear judgement. Sorry for jumping the gun. lol I just cannot believe she is still making videos. I thought she would still be in hiding waiting on Elenin.
edit on 12-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Listening now.... that chick sounds familiar.

Remember the Elenin chick that was escaping to the woods?? What was her name??? Anyone know who I'm talking about?

9Nania??? I think that was her youtube name.

ETA: ITS HER!

edit on 12-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

Can you elaborate about who exactly you think she is? That name sounds familiar other than a comet being named elenin.

<<   2  3 >>

join