It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Enlightenment Explanation & "How To" Discussion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Eternium

So, is it that serious?

Good question. Serious is relative. When there is dying, disease, suffering, death in general involved, then certainly people take the matter/situation as deadly serious. When relaxing on a day off, or on vaca, or in the sack with the wife, etc ...certainly it's playful.

But what is it as a whole? I don't know myself.

What I do know, is that this isn't how it should be. Somewhere down the line, something happened, and now we have souls entering into bodies being born here, bodies which are mere avatar-like vehicles for life here, a vehicle that uses an operating system to function called the ego, and that operating system becomes a virus blocking the correct view, the absolute truth, the Love in the Soul, and the memories of all of us existing prior to being here.

Or is it rather playful, and those living in Africa and India dealing with hardships is really just existence doing it to itself.

The issues we see in life is due to Ego, Ignorance, and brainwashing by the world.

We will slowly move toward an ideal Enlightened Utopia eventually though anyway one way or another. Though it may take another 1000+ years, it is a logical, natural, and inevitable eventuality.

See this one thread here I made, and all the connections in the OP, and you can start to piece together possibly one way of just how it might happen:
Evolution, both Physical and Spiritual, is now in our hands. GMO Babies already Born
Of course that can all backfire as well. Regardless, most people are too wrapped in illusion, games, and the 10,000 things to give a crap about experiencing what this thread is pointing to.

The ultimate question is, is it serious? Or is it playful?

Yeah that's a tough one. Their both relative so its a toss up.

What do Enlightened Masters have to say about it like Christ and Buddha(amongst many others) who penetrated the deepest depths of Truth, illusion, Soul, God, etc?

Jesus is saying to deprogram one's self from the "world system", go within to find the Truth, and Love others.

Buddha is saying to detach from this "world system" where souls are recycled to no end into this world of death and suffering, and the only way out is to detach from it, detach from the ego, detach from the "I-am-the body" construct and then you become free from the cycles of having to come back here.

That same schism was in me since birth. Looking around as a 3-4 year old kid with the feeling that something isn't "right" about this place. It's not home and who we really are, and then eventually a spontaneous memory of me pre-existing as Bodiless awareness prior to being born here, emerged deep from the crevices of the subconscious.

So at least in that much, I cannot help but to agree that Enlightened Beings like Christ and Buddha were entirely right about it. As far as the rest of their teachings, they are blueprints into Enlightement which one can see for themselves.

Buddha even said, paraphrased "Don't trust me or anything I have to say, test it all out for yourself and see yourself if what I say is true."

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Lots of people think they are souls coming into the world, into a body to inhabit. They don't realize they come out of the world, like an apple comes out of an apple tree. You're not something trapped here. ~A.W.Watts

Buddha wouldn't have said much I don't think. Called noble silence.

Jesus, dunno.

I'd say nirvana is here and now, not somewhere to be reached. Nirvana is both life and death. Not an escape, because there's no need to escape anything.

If you want it to be serious, then you can play that game. The game that it's not a game. Where does play end and seriousness begin?

Let the rain hitting the roof speak of it.
edit on 4-5-2013 by Eternium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Lots of people think they are souls coming into the world, into a body to inhabit. They don't realize they come out of the world, like an apple comes out of an apple tree. You're not something trapped here. ~A.W.Watts

Alan Watts had literally hundreds of critics, plus you can be a Buddhist and only penetrate into the Absolute, or a pre-Absolute mind based indifference, or merely have glimpses.

If it's one thing I can can never do, it'd be to agree with the Above statement. One of my clearest memories is pre-existing as Pure Awareness/Observer, bodiless, egoless, genderless. ......That same Pure Awareness/Observer is the exact same doorway into Enlightenment.

Awareness is prior to Ego. When you let go and detach from it enough, you stabilize as Awareness and expand. The Absolute Source of Awareness is even prior to Awareness itself, and this is experienced in relaxing, letting go, surrendering. Awareness is like a drop of water and when it drops in the heart, it merges with the Ocean of Infinite Consciousness.

Watts said that because he didn't remember pre-existing.

Buddha wouldn't have said much I don't think. Called noble silence.

Buddha said plenty. Enough to build up a whole systematic science of mapping out consciousness and uncovering Enlightenment. Nothing close to a religion.

His whole motivation to uncover Enlightenment was prompted by witnessing all the suffering in the world. Disease, starvation, aging, death, war, theft, murder, etc.

Jesus, dunno.

Ditto. Came and dropped off a "how to guide" and everyone made a religion out of it afterwords, since everything got lost in translation as the generations passed. Yet my OP is still self evident in Easteron Orthodox Monasteries, particularly Mt. Athos. E.O. is the purest version of what Jesus taught and all the monasteries there, still work on systematic ego death, illumination, and Enlightenment. They are consistently pumping out Enlightened Humans for the last 2000 years in Mt. Athos. And when they describe what happens "along the way" its just like it says in the OP.

Though the Jesus path is based on surrender, mystical grace, ego death, and cleansing out the subconscious until the Source is revealed.

I'd say nirvana is here and now, not somewhere to be reached

Well of course its here and now. However, go ask 100 people if they experience it, the inherent connection to it deep within, and you'll be lucky if 1 person says yes. It's not something to be reached, but is something that eventually can be uncovered in various ways like unknowing everything and sitting in unknowingness. Or Observing the Observer until the source is revealed.

The Average Joe walking around is not experiencing Nirvana

If you want it to be serious, then you can play that game. The game that it's not a game. Where does play end and seriousness begin?

It's most definitely not a game. It's an offer. See for yourself if whats on page 1 is true and report back here what you find. Speculating that regular everyday biased and filtered conscious waking life is "It" is like entirely missing the point.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Why try to become enlightened? Is it because you're trying to beat the game?

Because that is the next evolutionary step for mankind. You really think the brutality that humans commit is fine and dandy? Yeah ....o.k. ....good luck with that one. The look on your face and your whole philosophy of "life" would change soon as you saw first hand atrocities of genocide or child sex brothels.

That's pretty heavy.
Enlightenment is the end of suffering - not for the world but for you. If you are still suffering from the world then you have not overcome it. If you are showing suffering to apparent others (to try to end suffering) then how are you ending suffering?
Have you found the end of your suffering?
It seems that you are still 'wanting' the world to change.

You say the 'next' evolutionary step for mankind is............ The word 'next' implies that you are waiting. If you don't like 'what is' then you are still seeking 'other'. This is the Glory of God but you are not satisfied - not fulfilled.
It appears as if you are trying to cure the world.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Because that is the next evolutionary step for mankind. You really think the brutality that humans commit is fine and dandy? Yeah ....o.k. ....good luck with that one. The look on your face and your whole philosophy of "life" would change soon as you saw first hand atrocities of genocide or child sex brothels.

That's pretty heavy.
Enlightenment is the end of suffering - not for the world but for you. If you are still suffering from the world then you have not overcome it. If you are showing suffering to apparent others (to try to end suffering) then how are you ending suffering?

You say the 'next' evolutionary step for mankind is............ The word 'next' implies that you are waiting. If you don't like 'what is' then you are still seeking 'other'. This is the Glory of God but you are not satisfied - not fulfilled.

Aren't bodhisattvas like that? They vow to end the sufferings of all beings?
edit on 5-5-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodol

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

That's pretty heavy.

Aren't bodhisattvas like that? They vow to end the sufferings of all beings?
edit on 5-5-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

But they know very well that is unattainable. Ending suffering for all beings would take to the end of time

A bodhisatva is someone who's realized that everyday normal consciousness is divine consciousness and isn't trying to force things any longer. And he mingles in society, spreading "enlightenment".

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

But they know very well that is unattainable. Ending suffering for all beings would take to the end of time

All you need to do, is reach a critical mass of people who become Enlightened, and they become beacons of light for everyone else. Considering we are inevitably heading there one way or another, those who do get Enlightened, are basically complete human beings, Master's of Self. (And I in now way put myself in that category as I have just scratch the surface of all of it, experientially)

A bodhisatva is someone who's realized that everyday normal consciousness is divine consciousness and isn't trying to force things any longer. And he mingles in society, spreading "enlightenment".

I still don't agree, and never could, that everyday normal consciousness is Divine, if we see all these atrocities being done by people who have Pure consciousness covered up by Ego and Animal-nature.

But I do agree in the mingling and spreading of Enlightenment. After Buddha reached it, he continued to teach it. After Jesus was it, he continued to teach it. It's the inherent nature of Absolute Experiential Truth for it to want to be spread to others.

Other people take notice anyway. I've done sessions with people in person meditating and explaining the nature of "It", only for them to dive deep into "It" or have their Awareness be lit up by mine when its expanded.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Pretty sure I am not enlightened but I do remember astral projecting as a small kid, although I didn't know what it was called then. I just thought they were awesome dreams.
I would visit Heaven because I hated being on Earth and wanted to return to Source.
On many occasions I have been given the choice to go (and die), or to stay to complete my job here. I need to finish the race, so I stayed.

I continued to do this (only at night) till 13yrs.
I have had only had 3 occasions after that, where my spirit left my body when awake, all 3 times Jesus or an Angel grabbed my hand. One was witnessed by a woman
My problem is that I can't do it any more on purpose.

I have just started to look at my Sidereal Natal astrology chart and one of the aspects said the native could experience astral projections, couple that with my Gypsy bloodline, I do wonder if certain people are made so they can access this skill more easily than others. I think this body was programmed with this ability.

What do you think?

I don't try to do it anymore I don't know why?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyofUnity

Hi, I am new here ( created a Id so my first post) however I have been visiting ats for some time. I have been reading Ramana Maharshi's teachings and practicing his recommended method of self enquiry namely that of 'who am I'. I have also followed the link on your sig and have been using the awareness watching awareness method.

Those 2 alone..........Man .......wait til you see the Truth...... Speechless.

I would like some clarification around this to make sure what I am doing is right. When I hold on to the thought 'who am I' to the exclusion of all thoughts a feeling of I amness arises near the physical heart.

Well there is distinction between holding on to the thought ' I ', and inquiring "who am I."

With, "WHo am I?" ...you add NEti Neti to it (which means not this not this). It's the path of negation. So When inquiring to Who am I, if you think you're the body, you let it go and say not that. Keep looking further, and the mind comes up with "name, gender, race, etc." But you reject that too, and keep inquiring.

Eventually you come across the thinker of thoughts and wonder if that is you. In that case, keep this koan in mind.

"Just like the thought of a rock, is not an actual rock; So too, who you think you are, is not who you are."

The answer to "Who Am I?" is not a thought. Because you are not a thought. Thoughts are imaginary. SO right off the bat, you can reject all thoughts as the answer.

Further more, if you're aware that the mind is thinking, (anything that you can observe, is not the observer). The thinker of thoughts is not you either.

So eventually, everything has been exhuasted. All that's left is the inquiry, "Who Am I?", well then even reject the inquirer/inquiry as well, and what's left? Unknowing. An Unknowing that is prior to everything. Just resting in Unknowingness, and observing this Unknowingness itself will reveal Awareness and its source.

Holding on to the "I-thought" is different from inquiring into who am I. Everytime the Mind/Ego claims "I am hungry, thirsty, tired, I need___, I want_____ ......every single time the thought ' I " pops up, Be aware of it, and hold on to it, concentrated on it, for as long as possible. Eventually when you are good at this, you will be locked on to it so well, the it leads you into the source of thought. ESPECIALLY observing what happens to the thinking mind when the body is falling asleep and waking up.

a feeling of I amness arises near the physical heart

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Observe this feeling. Where is it? How does it arise? When? Stay with it, locked on to it.

A subtle feeling which grows stronger when I observe it and seems to fade away when there are gaps in my practice.

When practice is not happening, we revert back to the ego/mind illusion based identity. Life here is super short and people are distracted with the 10,000 things Buddha talked about. And there you are already penetrating the depths and making HUGE break-throughs that I've literally seen people pay $4k-7k to go on retreats to get to the root realization that your at the verge at.

Look up "Mahasi Style Noting." It makes all day a practice of Observing and seeing all the intricate minute details of self that happen and all the unconscious influence become known and seen, including the source of thought.

Is this feeling of I amness what you are talking about?

Yes, your on it...... so close.... Where does the feeling of I amness come from? WHat is it's source?

I am sometimes confused but something continues to pull me towards this.

What is this "you" that is pulled towards "this" and what is the "this"? Observe and find out.

You also talk later in your posts about knowing the energy/force and life/emotion. Could you explain this as well?

This is something for much later. Finding the Source of Thought, permanently snuffs out the ego, and spring cleaning of the subconscious takes place to the point where there is None left. Only Nondual Truth and the will of God through you, spontaneous, pure, etc.

When you genuinely Love someone, Where does Love come from? Finding the Source of Love and entering into it, in a similar fashion to finding and cleansing the Source of Thought.

Same thing with the Life Force that Animates the Body. This is found in breathing. The body breathes because Oxygen animates it. There is a source for this Life-force found in the Breath when one Observes the breath alone, while ignoring all else.

Your soooo close ....on the verge. Don't let the mind revert back to illusion with 10,000 thing clinging....... People sell all their belongings and enter monasteries for decades to discover what your about to

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hi Dom,

Those 2 alone..........Man .......wait til you see the Truth...... Speechless.

When I try this method, 'observing the observer'. I feel like something vibrating behind my eyes. Is this the 'observer' that need to be observed?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Observe this feeling. Where is it? How does it arise? When? Stay with it, locked on to it.

I feel that 'I' and 'Am' rises from two different spots. I dunno if I do this correctly. I feel the 'I' from Heart and the 'Am' from the spot between belly and chest.

When you mean Stay with this feeling, do you mean by 'Being'? or By focusing Mind on this Feeling?

edit on 27-5-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

When I try this method, 'observing the observer'. I feel like something vibrating behind my eyes. Is this the 'observer' that need to be observed?

Well, since the Observer "observes" the vibration, and nothing that is being observed by the Observer, is the Observer, then No, the vibration is not the observer. Your on to it though. Keep going. All sorts of channels, vibrations, and phenomenon will continue to arise while observing the Observer........... vibrations are good signs. You've spent your whole life looking outward. So now looking inward at who this observer is, will stir up various experiences. Stay locked on

I feel that 'I' and 'Am' rises from two different spots. I dunno if I do this correctly. I feel the 'I' from Heart and the 'Am' from the spot between belly and chest.

That's good!!!! There are various points that I, Am, Love, Emotion, Energy arise from. Keep observing these points, watching them, eventually you will be able to enter them, unlock them.

For example stay locked on to the "I" til it re-enters the source/spot that it emerges from. Watch what the 'I' does when the body is falling asleep, and when it awakens in the morning. Your on it!!!!!!

When you mean Stay with this feeling, do you mean by 'Being'? or By focusing Mind on this Feeling?

Both. Play with the various ways. Since you are already feeling spots that 'I' and 'Am' rise from, then you got a portion of it figured out. Stick with that.

Just the Observing where "I Am" rises and descends from. Note that the Observer can also "lock onto" One thing by concentration. Like only focusing on a fly on the wall for an hour straight. This concentration which is One-Pointed, can also be used to lock into the spot where 'I' and 'Am' arise from.

Your making HUGE progress though. You've already said things that a person can only know by doing the inner work themselves and from direct experience.

If you stop all this now, you'll go back to your old illusion-based way of egoic life, and will lose all access to the inner discoveries. If you keep going, you'll merge with the Source, The Ego will entirely fall away and the Subconscious spring cleaning happens, Infinite Oneness, Transcendent Divine Bliss. Etc. Only a small tiny fraction of the populace discovers these things.

I'm talking about direct experience of all this. Seeing this all for yourself. Absolute Living Truth, Buddhahood, Christhood, etc ...It's all there within, and you're chipping away at it. It's all prior to the mind/thought/opinion/ideas/bias/etc....... You'll know

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by dodol

Well, since the Observer "observes" the vibration, and nothing that is being observed by the Observer, is the Observer, then No, the vibration is not the observer. Your on to it though. Keep going. All sorts of channels, vibrations, and phenomenon will continue to arise while observing the Observer........... vibrations are good signs. You've spent your whole life looking outward. So now looking inward at who this observer is, will stir up various experiences. Stay locked on

That's good!!!! There are various points that I, Am, Love, Emotion, Energy arise from. Keep observing these points, watching them, eventually you will be able to enter them, unlock them.

For example stay locked on to the "I" til it re-enters the source/spot that it emerges from. Watch what the 'I' does when the body is falling asleep, and when it awakens in the morning. Your on it!!!!!!

Both. Play with the various ways. Since you are already feeling spots that 'I' and 'Am' rise from, then you got a portion of it figured out. Stick with that.

Just the Observing where "I Am" rises and descends from. Note that the Observer can also "lock onto" One thing by concentration. Like only focusing on a fly on the wall for an hour straight. This concentration which is One-Pointed, can also be used to lock into the spot where 'I' and 'Am' arise from.

Your making HUGE progress though. You've already said things that a person can only know by doing the inner work themselves and from direct experience.

If you stop all this now, you'll go back to your old illusion-based way of egoic life, and will lose all access to the inner discoveries. If you keep going, you'll merge with the Source, The Ego will entirely fall away and the Subconscious spring cleaning happens, Infinite Oneness, Transcendent Divine Bliss. Etc. Only a small tiny fraction of the populace discovers these things.

I'm talking about direct experience of all this. Seeing this all for yourself. Absolute Living Truth, Buddhahood, Christhood, etc ...It's all there within, and you're chipping away at it. It's all prior to the mind/thought/opinion/ideas/bias/etc....... You'll know

Thanks a lot for your encouragement, guidance, and time!!

(I kinda 'get' what you meant after experimenting for this whole day)
I owe you this priceless knowledge you share *bow*
I dunno how to return your kindness so I will do my best to see it to the end
Thank You once again
edit on 28-5-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So as mentioned for possession, traps etc. How can one protect oneself? This is the only "fear"...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by giick
So as mentioned for possession, traps etc. How can one protect oneself? This is the only "fear"...

Possessions, traps, fear are all of the ego/mind. Observing all of this and seeing that none of it is you, with time and practice, creates the divine dispassionate detachment from all traps.

Eventually there is a deeper state where the ego/mind/subconscious is thoroughly cleansed and it merges with the source and does not bother with desires traps.

Its really quite simple but takes time and practice. Its good to simplify and minimise your life so there is much time set aside to study and practice

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by giick

Possessions, traps, fear are all of the ego/mind. Observing all of this and seeing that none of it is you, with time and practice, creates the divine dispassionate detachment from all traps.

Eventually there is a deeper state where the ego/mind/subconscious is thoroughly cleansed and it merges with the source and does not bother with desires traps.

Its really quite simple but takes time and practice. Its good to simplify and minimise your life so there is much time set aside to study and practice

Thanks for your insight, been trying for over a year..trying to figure out what im doing worg

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by giick

Thanks for your insight, been trying for over a year..trying to figure out what im doing worg

Here's the thing......each person/personality is different with various strengths and weaknesses. For some, 1 technique will be the most fruitful, for others, Bhakti or Love will be most optimal technique. When it comes to all of this, there are so many various ways that one can have the realization/breakthrough within.

You might want to try Mahasi style Noting. Basically all day long the mind is Notating what is happening, i.e ears are hearing, lungs are breathing, mind is thinking, eyes are seeing, anger has arisen due to being cut off in traffic, etc etc ...Keeping this notation going throughout daily life, and eventually an awakening/realization happens.

Buddha sat under a tree for 7 months straight just keeping aware of his breath while ignoring all mental egoic/mind activity until he broke through into the Absolute Beingness. This isn't realistic for most people because of life, jobs, relationships, bills, etc. However, even spending an hour a day with this helps make a breakthrough eventually.

Another method is Mantra. You wrap the ego/mind into a constant looping/repeating Mantra (while ignoring all other invading or subconscious thoughts), and gently observe it ...upon waking and even upon falling asleep. This will lead you into the source of the mind eventually ..however there are various traps such as getting bored with it, giving up, falling asleep too soon, attention going into subconscious other thoughts. Here's a cool link that discusses breaking through from Mantra observation and all the traps to look for:
Guideline for Successful Mantra Breakthrough

Observing the Observer is another one and also takes time. It's also mentioned in the link above. You can also breath into yourself as the Observer. Focus deep breathing and Chi energy into it, and it will become vivid, alive, vibrating, and easily obvious. This will make you hyper aware and you can go a whole night without sleep this way. So it's best to do the breathing technique in the A.M. or early afternoon.

It's said Sufi's get there the fastest by focusing on the heart and opening the heart. We are all so stuck in the head, that the heart is covered in Dross/spider webs and unused. When you start focusing on it, loving with it, breathing into it, putting all attention on it, eventually it will open up like a flower and Bliss will pour out of it. It's happened to me numerous times. Then, eventually your awareness which is always in the head, will actually drop down into the heart and remain there .....jumping between head and heart and discovering all the roots of ego/mind and of Love.....eventually merging with Source.

On page 1, there's a link with 112 different ways to breakthrough to all this. It just takes time and practice. For myself it was a combo of all of them and took 14 months for my first awakening and breakthrough. Then a year later I realized the Observer from reading a Zen Koan.

Also what was HUGE for me was to constantly be pushing away the ego/mind/I-Construct as being not me.....I just kept seeing the thinker of thoughts as not me and pushing it away over and over again for months on end. It became automatic after a while and in me was established the sense that there was the Observer(real Me) and the the thinker of thoughts(ego) .......and the Chasm became so big and obvious between the two.

Also if you can be Aware of the Eye's seeing and the ears hearing at the same time. Then add the rest of the senses one by one and keep this through out the day. Our awareness is usually locked on 1 thing at a time or completely lost inside the ego/mind. When you begin being Aware of all the senses simultaneously, then HUGE breakthroughs will come eventually and you reach a point where it becomes Automatic to be aware of the Ears hearing sounds and then the mind labeling each sound with an idea/thought. Or the eye's seeing someone, and then the mind filters that someone into various judgements/labels/ideas......

Eventually you sort of shift away from all the judgement and labeling and remain as the Observer and as the Observer, you start to expand like mentioned on Page 1

Edit***
Forgot to add, going to retreats is HUGE!!!!! Where you are only focused on internal work and figuring this all out, all day long, for a week or two straight, with others is a huge PLUS!!!!

Also being near someone with the Expanded Awareness and hearing them speak of these things, will expand and light up your awareness. I had this happen to me once when I was sitting next to a simple humble Buddhist at a Philosophy meeting. I had lost the state of Awareness and was wrapped back up in the Mind/Ego identity and trying to figure out where I went wrong and how I lost it. Then he leaned over to say something in my ear, and his Halo-Like expanded Awareness completely lit mine up like a candle and I was right back in Observer Mode, full of Light, Expanded Halo, etc,

Then in turn, I also did the same for a guy I met who was interested in this. We sat for 3 hours discussing and I can tell he was on the precipice of figuring this all out. I leaned over, looked at him, and he intuited what I was discussing and had an Instant realization ...falling into the Source within and it was like a Huge Atomic Explosion of Love, Light, Infinity, etc .....and that's it!!!! That one meeting for 3 hours was all it took.

So just wanted to add a few of those pieces
edit on 4-6-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Very good Dominicus!

Haha I have to admit.. Your head/face sketching was hilarious But overall great work, especially on the original diagram

I have been a long time "lurker" on ats (bout 8 years), and every year, more and more are understanding and accepting that they are more then human. The athiests and scientific debunkers are getting real frustrated, meanwhile second guessing that what they THINK they know, might not be the entire puzzle.

Its great! I beleive the internet was and IS the best thing to happen to humanity; that everyone can have a chance to gain all this knowledge and apply it to their daily lives and perception of; and expand, expand, expand..

Dominicus - I have not read through the pages, I do not wish to take up to much time on one thread. With that said - I realize (REAL EYES) this type of thread is a "beginners" guide for a human being to start observing with more then their 5 senses. Thought, or the mental aspect of the human being complex to me is the 6th sense, inutition is the 7th sense.

As you have greatly demonstrated in the OP - its time for people to start using the 6th sense more, opening and expanding their minds and consciousness, to get a REAL taste of what it means to be a being of this magnificent creation.

I beleive the importance of creating a bridge to ones "higher self" or consciousness that is well beyond this lower consciousness of self identity. Expansion, creating a bridge, enlightenment, acsension.. Its all the same meaning for the same event - to reach a level or "layer" of consciousness that is deep and expanded within, without, and all around.

This can be achieved when one is truely comited to the truth of what they are. Its difficult to explain to people who have never travelled outside of the physical realm - and are only indentified and use with the human body. The first time I left the body was non-intentional, more of an accident. I wasnt even aware of anything really I jsut was.

When I started to realize (real eyes) that I couldnt feel my body, breath, heart beat, thoughts or ANYTHING I was use too.. I panicked and automatically broke this connection. Ever since that expansive moment I have been on a seach of the truth. Being conscious that you are expanding consciously - is a profound experience for any seeker or neophyte.

In this moment I was aware only that I was not contained by any body, an awareness that was vast, I was bigger then the bedroom (the setting) that my body was present within.

Things lead to another - I learned more of chakras, energy, consciousness, had experience with ETs, spaceships, telepathy, and many other "crazy/imaginational" (
) "stuff" lol. The FIRST time I felt energy - was inside my heart center/chakra. A compelte whirlpool or vortex of energy within my chest! I was AMAZED to say the least, sitting there, physically conscious, but with this immense and profound feeling of an energetic vortex between my pecs..

The Love and bliss that came over me was unreal. This very night I am referring to I had the kundalini awakening experience. Ive learned alot since all of these experiences, and am still progressing on the spiritual ladder.

As souls we are bound to the spiritual ladder, we go up, we go down, we go up, we go down... The goal of it all is to get as high as possible, to the point of infinte energy and become ONE again with all that ever was, is, and will be. That is why we are stuck n this prison planet - and our energy is contained in these puny mind/body complex.

The goal is to go into the INNERverse and expand; the goal is to leave this body and reach the higher realms, to figure it out before death - or you will be caught in karmas wheel and reincarnate another try.

The ELITES understand everything I said here - and now you (the reader/observer) can understand why they try so hard to mess things up and keep peopel obedient. It is IMPOSSIBLE to control and take power from an awakened being. Now times that by 7 billion and the elites and darker forces (non human) are scared.

This is what you are, why you are here, and what you need to do in a nutshell. It is NO TIME TO PLAY "IM AN ATHIEST" GAME. The elites dont want NWO for fun - they want it so they can have complete conrol over the souls that are RE-cycled into human bodies - because they never ascended/enlightened, expanded..

THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT MY FRIENDS! Stop calling the spiritual people nuts, when they have experienced, seen and BEEN much more then you could comprehend currently.

We are all in this together, and I hope threads and posts like this can influence and 'push' anyone to further their spiritual expansion and climb that ladder.

The ONLY way out, is in. What is inside you, is massive and non-describable. It MUST be experienced, not just observed. Thanks for the thread Dominicus

edit on 6-6-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

I had no characters left after the above post

2nd - L

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

my friend, the effort that i know you must have put in to formulate this and present it in such an orderly fashion is something i hope will not be overlooked. Very well said on all accounts. though i would make one minor change to the first diagram and place the mind box more over to the self awareness side, while leaving a morsel for the ego. but indeed the ego does believe he possesses the superior wealth of mind LOL

you are indeed worthy of writing books on this topic if this is all of your true understanding.or perhaps you have also attained the light! Either way this was very well done and all very true! This is to a future race of enlightened human beings. Believe! it is True! Realize the self of your immortal soul and you will be free! And that's not a metaphor!

Best Regards,
The Mage

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Call me crazy but heres what i observe from my point of view: See....to entrap the true Observer/Awareness/Pure Subject in this material illusory reality even further. The illusion of this type of enlightenment is the egos fail safe to entrap the observer because the body cannot live without it.and to hold on to it gives the illusion that the observer has gained control which is false. The ego is ultimately your nemesis. And it's no push over and I anticipate would be on par with the observers intelligence and like any master of subterfuge would imply such a tactic to prevent true enlightenment and freedom from this false reality,As they say All is not what it seems in wonderland Your own worst enemy and gate keeper to freedom of material reality is right under your nose

the mind/body/ego is like a parasite feeding off the observer. The soul.True enlightenment is the knowledge that the real you The observer. If that is what you truly believe exists, is a hostage. A prisoner of the body/mind/ego.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join